The truth about PITBULLS

You can share your pet photos, pet stories, promote wildlife causes or discuss animal welfare etc in here.

The truth about PITBULLS

Postby _red_roan_jumper_ » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:09 am

Everyone says pitbulls are the one of meanest dogs out there, but I TOTALLY DISAGREE.When I say pit bulls I mean American Pit bulls. Anyway this is a forum about pitbulls and the people that love them.

Rules
1.All of Tess's rules apply
2.No cursing
3. Try not to get off topic

Last edited by _red_roan_jumper_ on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
███████████████████████████████████♥██████████████████████████████████████████████


◤ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ Ω ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ◥
A lovely horse is
always an
experience.. It is an
emotional
experience of the
kind that is
spoiled by words.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
_red_roan_jumper_

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Re: The truth about PITBULLS

Postby _red_roan_jumper_ » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:17 am

Facts about pitbulls
1.People make pitbulls look mean
2.They did not treat the dogs well or they did not train them right.
3. The dog in the "Little Rascals" is a pitbull
Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jh2_2z92mw
███████████████████████████████████♥██████████████████████████████████████████████


A lovely horse is
always an
experience.. It is an
emotional
experience of the
kind that is
spoiled by words.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
_red_roan_jumper_

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Cardinal » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:32 am

Pit Bulls are dogs. Simply dogs. They are neither good nor bad but a product of selective breeding the enhance certain traits that human have found desirable. Because of this they are generally very very human friendly and have a streak programmed to be dog aggressive/intolerant.

Say your right words.

I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me.
Cardinal

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby RATTIE » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 am

First off I want to say that the term pit bull describes between 3 & 30 breeds of dog and their mixes. I like all of the pit bull breeds but mainly the American Pit Bull Terrier & American Staffordshire Terrier. This is my American Pit Bull Terrier Piggy (click the pics to make them bigger)

Here is a really good video about them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeuy_PBlqz8

[/quote] Keep Calm Nobody Else Knows What They're Doing Either [/quote]
RATTIE

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Thomas Hickey » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:42 pm

this topic also talks of pitbulls and such and has some videos and a website viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1137694
"The Templars. Lee. The big man, Haytham. They 'as the money. They 'as the power. That's the reason I threw in with 'em. That's the ONLY reason. [...] They paid me so I said yes. Didn't bother to ask who or how or why. Didn't care."
―Thomas Hickey
Thomas Hickey

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Onew~ » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Your "truth" isn't the truth. The pitbull is a dog - neither a "omg precious angel!!!!1 <333" or some sort of devilspawn. I really hate it when people spread rumors about some sort of animal being a "monster". Not only because it's a stereotype but then a bunch [usually more than the people who think they're a monster] of people leap in and are like "OMG ___S ARE AMAZING BEAUTIFUL CREATURES"
Onew~

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Thomas Hickey » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Juke-Box-Hero wrote:Your "truth" isn't the truth. The pitbull is a dog - neither a "omg precious angel!!!!1 <333" or some sort of devilspawn. I really hate it when people spread rumors about some sort of animal being a "monster". Not only because it's a stereotype but then a bunch [usually more than the people who think they're a monster] of people leap in and are like "OMG ___S ARE AMAZING BEAUTIFUL CREATURES"

The Pitbull was a war hero
"The Templars. Lee. The big man, Haytham. They 'as the money. They 'as the power. That's the reason I threw in with 'em. That's the ONLY reason. [...] They paid me so I said yes. Didn't bother to ask who or how or why. Didn't care."
―Thomas Hickey
Thomas Hickey

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Postby Cardinal » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Kpop girl wrote:
Juke-Box-Hero wrote:Your "truth" isn't the truth. The pitbull is a dog - neither a "omg precious angel!!!!1 <333" or some sort of devilspawn. I really hate it when people spread rumors about some sort of animal being a "monster". Not only because it's a stereotype but then a bunch [usually more than the people who think they're a monster] of people leap in and are like "OMG ___S ARE AMAZING BEAUTIFUL CREATURES"

The Pitbull was a war hero

Many breeds were war heros. From Bull Terriers, German shepherds, and even Yorkies.

Say your right words.

I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me.
Cardinal

My pets
My wishlist
My gallery
Trade with me

Return to Animal Chatter