|| Just Spin The Bottle || Teen RP ||Not Accepting ||

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

|| Just Spin The Bottle || Teen RP ||Not Accepting ||

Postby little things. » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Rules:

1. Minimum cussing.
2. You can play either 7 Minutes In Heaven,Spin The Bottle,Or Truth Or Dare.
3. Don't go more than 4 pages without me.
4. Use your own form.
5. If you go too "far" Fade to black.

Girls:

1.Jessica Miranda Ramella
2.Flame
3.Joyce Marie Way
4.Pixie Bell O'Donnell
5.Rosalie Ann Harbor
6.Marina Natasha Rew
7.Ira Vampira
8.Katherine Rayburn

Boys:
1.Damien Andy Jones
2.Adam Hazel
3.Andy Fiddler
4.Adam Sanchez
5.Joshua
6.Jake Blue
7.Alexander
8.Drew Farrow

My Characters:

:: Basics ::

Full Name:: Jessica Miranda Ramella (Fitt)
Nicknames::Jesse

:: Appearance ::

Height::5'1
Weight::98
Body Modifications::Scars from cutting,and her parents' names on her fingers;Layla and Andre
Special Details::JEssica is allergic to tomatoes,mayonaise,and dust.
Other::

:: Romance ::

Orientation::Straight
First Kiss?:: Nope
Crush::
Relationship::Single
Previous Relationships:: Not talking!

:: In Depth ::

Personality::I'm usually really shy,but I can be hyper. I'm bi-polar,but I'm told I am laid-back. My obessions are dinosaurs amd pandas. I like to paint my nails with a french tip and I never leave without my makeup being done
History:: One late August night,little Jessica who was only 4 was watching Television. The phone began to ring and her babysitter answered the phone. It was informing that Jessica's parents had been killed in a pile up or known as a car crash. The babysitter had tears and guilt raise upon her. She hugged Jessica. "I'm so very sorry Jessica." She cooed. Jessica was very confused. "Why?"She asked and the babysitter sighed. "Your parents died and you're going to be put up for adoption." She said,then Jessica sobbed loudly and ran away to her room.After she was adopted by her aunt and uncle,she was always be crying about her parents. When Jessica was in her early teens,she fell into a depression,which stopped after a year.
Theme Song::Paper Bag-Fiona Apple
Likes::Books,Parks,Kids,Love,Music,Dancing,Gymnastics,Movies,Boxing,Gyms.
Hates::Whatever's not on the list.
Weaknesses::
Strengths::Tacos

:: Other ::

Other::[/center]

:: Basics ::

Full Name::Joshua Mason Jones
Nicknames::Joshy

:: Appearance ::

Height::5'10
Weight::152
Piercings/Tattoos:Many,many piercings.

:: Romance ::

Orientation::Straight
Crush::
Relationship:: Single
Previous Relationships::

:: In Depth ::

Personality::Joshua is one anti-social guy. He doesn't like anything bright, especially children. He dispises of them. ALthough, he does love to terrorize them, just to see their terrified faces.
Theme Song::Knives And Pens-Black Veil Brides

:: Other ::

Other::Nope
[/center]

Joyce Maire Way

The Basics

Name: My name is Joyce Marie Way. It's a short name,but I like it. It's just very simple.
Nickname: None, but I tend to bo known by Joyce Marie.
Gender: I am female, if you must know. It's not hard to see that,unless you're blind.

Physical Appearance

Height:I'm about 5'5.
Weight:I weight about 115.
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Beach Blonde
Natural Hair Type:Curly
Body Modifications:Just a few piercings.

Inside

Personality:Joyce is quiet and destrictive. She will hurt someone,and not care,although she tries not to. She is also sensitive to abuse towrd young teens. She will fight if it happens, and she wouldn't care to.
History:Hoyce has an abusive history. Her parents were killed and she was left in the custody of her older brother. So, she was beten until she was hardly alive. Sadly, she still lives with him,until next year.
Disorders:Insomnia, which is a sleep disorder, and bipolar disorder, which is a mood disorder.
Last edited by little things. on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:24 am, edited 10 times in total.
Won't be on for a while. I'm getting my laptop fixed..
little things.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: || Just Spin The Bottle || Teen RP || Accepting ||

Postby Ally123 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:35 pm

(Will be joining,are anime pics allowed?)
Ally123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little things. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:42 pm

(Sure!)
little things.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ally123 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Name:
Sky
Looks:
Personality:
Rp it out
Crush:Hmmm
Boy friend:No one yet ;)
Last edited by Ally123 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ally123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imma Freak!!! » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Ɩғ ι ƨcяɛαм ғσя нɛℓρ, ωσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ вɛ тнɛяɛ?
Ɩғ ι иɛɛ∂ɛ∂ ƨσмɛσиɛ тσ ℓσʌɛ, ωσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ ℓσʌɛ мɛ?
Ɯнαт ιғ ι нʋят мʏƨɛℓғ, ωσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ вɛ тнɛяɛ тσ ƨтσρ мɛ ғяσм ∂σιиɢ ιт αɢαιи?
Δи∂ ιғ ʏσʋ ∂ɛcι∂ɛ тσ ƨʋ∂∂ɛиℓʏ вɛ тнɛяɛ ғσя мɛ, αғтɛя ʏσʋ нα∂ ℓɛғт мɛ, ωσʋℓ∂ ʏσʋ вɛ мα∂ ιғ Ɩ ∂ι∂и'т αℓℓσω ιт?
βɛcαʋƨɛ иσ мαттɛя ωнαт нαρρɛиƨ ʏσʋя мʏ σиɛ αи∂ σиℓʏ ℓσʌɛ....
βʋт ιғ ʏσʋ αяɛи'т αиʏ σғ ωнαт Ɩ иɛɛ∂, Ɩ ωσи'т вɛ αвℓɛ тσ нσℓ∂ σи тσ ʏσʋ.
Ɩғ ʏσʋя иɛʌɛя тнɛяɛ ғσя мɛ, Ɩ'ℓℓ ʝʋƨт ƨℓιρ ғяσм ʏσʋя ɢяιρ.
βʋт Ɩ ρяσмιƨɛ тσ вɛ ʏσʋяƨ ɛʌɛи ωнɛи Ɩ'м иσт αcтʋαℓℓʏ тнɛяɛ.
~Ƴσʋя σиɛ αи∂ σиℓʏ ˩σʌɛ

Name: Ira Vampira
"Hi, I'm Ira Vampira. Yes that is my name. Ira is really my first name, it's not short for anything. It's just Ira. Vampira is my last name. I am the only one in my whole family with this last name. It was gonna be vampire, but my parents liked Vampira better. I do not have a middle name, but If I did I would want it to be Vaun. Ira Vaun Vampire, yeah. To bad my parents didn't give me a middle name"
Nickname{s}: I don't like nicknames.
"I'm not a big fan of nicknames. And you are in no need of giving me a nickname, because it doesn't make sense to give me a nickname. Ira is short enough to remember, and yeah. Just don't call me anything else besides Ira, please."
"I'm eighteen years young. I was born on december 3rd, 1994. Every year, my grandmother let's me pick out my cake. It's always vanilla, yeah. Kinda random but yeah. But I want to be forever young. I just want to stay eighteen, I don't wanna grow up."
"Ummm, last I checked I was 100% female. Trust me, I am female. No need to check because I am, just take my word."

Birthplace: Ireland
"I was born December third, in Ireland. We lived out in the country and my mom had to have a sea section just so she and I would both survive. And we went to the best hospital in mulligan that we could find. We still went there until we moved. I really miss Ireland."
Heritage: Well....
"I'm not one to learn my life from when we lived in Ireland. My moms full Irish. But my dad's whole family is British so I have two different ones, and I don't plan on learning, or memorizing either of them. But yeah and obviously I'm not one to think about that so."
Vocabulary: I'm Irish
"My family comes from Ireland. I lived in Ireland till I was five, so then we moved to the USA. I still have a slight Irish accent but it's not a big one."

Crush: Don't have one.
”well everyone thinks I have a crush on this one boy, but there soooo wrong. I like Niall, from one direction. But he doesn't know I exist so I remain without a crush"
Boyfriend: I'm a single Pringle.
"I am single. I've been single for a very long time. And trust me I don't have a boyfriend. But I'm not sure i want one. Soooo, yeah"

Overall description:
Ira is a good 5'7, standing at normal height for most girl's of her age.Well most of the women she has grown up around have been around that height, but really not everybody's the same...but anyways.Her hair is a light brunette, that falls in natural waves, ending at about her mid-back.In movements, her hair may sometimes resemble the way of a flowing river, but that usually mostly only happens when a slight breeze, helps by tooling with it and cause's it to flutter along with it gently.The way her bangs fall they cover up half of her left eye, in which happens to be a light hazel color, that often sparkles with a certain happiness, that somewhat never dulls, not matter the mood.As for any body modifications, or in other words tattoo's or piercings, she has her ears pierced and then a tatoo on her wrist, a cross tattoo on the back of her neck. Ira skin is a clear, soft natural light tan color, with only a couple small cinnamon freckles that mostly blend in with her skin, that sprinkle across her collar bone.But there also is birth mark that rests on her right hip, that consists of a light cinnamon color, and that shape of a heart.
Personality: I guess it's pretty big.
Ira has more of a mixed personality.The many traits that form together to make this young lady up, are very present at times and other times they stay hidden in the shadows.But the more you get to know her then in the end you will have uncovered them all, and they will be present and known to your knowledge.So first off Ira is a very determined young lady, in other words she strongly motivated to succeed.And that's in anything.Weither it's homework for school, a job that she has been assigned to do, anything.She never backs down from a challenge, and any problem that is presented to her is something that she will try to resolve, and get around without letting it drag her down on the way to being the best she possible can.She always believes that being you is the altamet best is the biggest reward in life, but other's may disagree with that factor, but to be honest she could care less.But to go along with her uncaring of what people think, it's true.She really could truly care less about what anybody has in opinion in her, or well really she only pays no attention to rude or snotty comments directed towards her, were as any compliments she receives, she will return the kind person with a compliment of her own in pure respect for other citizens, where as other homo sapiens, or in other words humans, lack that certain trait.But also Ira, can be a very stubborn person, that doesn't like to listen or take orders from anyone, instead do her own thing, anytime she wants.So maybe I guess you could say she is a bit of a rebellious teen, but she isn't the kind of rebellious that trash's everything and draws graffiti and everything on bridges and train sides, in her opinion that's just stupid.But yet these are just the outer layers of Rae, so I guess you could say she might be a bit like a onion.But trust me its only because of the layers, not because when ever your around her she makes you cry or something...remember just the layers.

For the inner part that's down deep and may possibly take a time to dig into.It's full of caring and sweetness.I guess sometimes you could call Ira a bit of a flirt.For if there is a guy that sh has a attraction to she will play around with him.Almost as if it's a test, she will bring out the charm and her funny, happy side and use it against the guy.If he falls for her within a split second after that, she simply will just walk away without a word.This is because she wants a guy who will get to know her for who she is before he falls for her, like every one time makes up a better relationship.But anyways to go on with it.Ira is quite a caring person that will no matter what always help a person that is in need, but really the doesn't mean she is the kind of person to just pick up hitch hikers, and let homeless people sleep in her bed.No she's not that nice.But if she has a friend that might need something or what not she will try and get it for them.Also once someone gets to know Ira they really find out how outgoing and fun she is.when ever she's is in the middle of two people fighting she will always try to bring peace amongst them, by making jokes and just staying calm, and not getting all tensed up and still like most people would do.She has a deep passion for music, and really loves playing piano, no matter if its a electric piano or a regular one, and she often sing songs, and really her voice is pretty good.But the many things that she always sings tell a story about something, weither its her life or someone else's.So really I guess you could describe Ira as deep, when it comes to her inner layers."

History: It's kinda sad.
" I was born in Great Britain on November 25, and everything was swell and happy for her until around the age of 5.She awoke to the heavy stench of smoke on the air, the air filling in her lungs, causing rapids coughs, as she struggled up out of bed and ran to the door, only to step back at the burning sensation of the bronze door handle.She was still young at the time but still managed to open the window and slip out of it, to the hard ground, that was cold as ice under the full light of the large moon.The air felt slightly warm though, which caused her gaze to move up and see the enormous flames that engulfed her living room and kitchen, traveling quickly amongst the house.She remembered hearing the high pitched sirens and the flashing red and blue lights and the fire trucks arrived, and then the feeling of a large arm pick her up and quickly drag her thrashing body away from the flickering flames.Everything is still so vivid it seems as if it just happened yesterday.Her mothers scream as the fire captured its victim and then the feeling of her father holding a tight grip around her waist, as he held her back from running forwards.The feeling of the warm salty tears running down her cheeks, that had turned a bright red from the crying and heat of the blood pulsing through her.She can still remember the soft breeze running through her long brunette hair as she stood there during the funeral, the call of a crow that sat on upon a deadened tree.After all of this her father moved with her and her little brother to New York were he got a job and they lived for about 6 years.But then the depression finally got a hold on her father and pulled him into drinking and the use of drugs and slowly his body started demolishing itself until she was nothing but skin and bones.Cassie had to fend her herself and her brother after her father finally died from mae nutrishin.But finally somebody found out what was going on and her and her brother were put in foster care, were she was adopted out and then she never saw her brother again.But even though now she has moved on in her live, she sometimes still wakes up screaming in her sleep because of the nightmares of her past."
*Singing
*Music
*Chinese food
*Nicknames
*Painting
*Drawing
*The smell of a new car
*Rain
*Painting my nails
*Being hugged from behind

Dislikes: A few more things.
*Homophobes
*Bullying
*Discrimination
*Sharks
*Spiders
*The dark
*Wet grass
*The smell of paint
*Getting frizzy hair

Family: most of them still live in Ireland.
"my mum dad, and sister and I are the only ones of the family who don't live in Ireland. It get's a bit lonely without the rest of the family. And since I only have one friend, and she's almost always grounded. I have no one to hang out with."
[color=#000080]Pets: I have five animals.

"I have two dogs. One's a female husky, her name is fable. My other one is a pup, she's a golden retriever. Her name is angel. I have three cat's. Two bengals. Simon, and smokey. And a calico, named cutie pie. Yep those are my animals."

Phobias/disease's: Do they matter?
"I have a phobia of snakes and spiders, meaning I am absolutely terrified of them, there is no way that I will ever go near one, have one, touch one, just a big fat no...Also I have claustrophobia were I can't be cramped into tight spaces, or else I guess I sort of start to panic and freak out."
Other: Nothing
"Nothing that I can think of at the moment, but if anything come's to mind I will let you know c:"
Last edited by Imma Freak!!! on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: Valeria
I'm playing Lights On Lights Off!
My lights are : OFF
I have given 9 treats, and 4 tricks!
I have received 4 treats, and 1 tricks!

I'mma tell you a bit about me!!!!
my fav quote: Your my best friend
Foreve_
Without the r because that would be the end of forever

˙ǝɯ ʍouʞ oʇ ʇǝƃ oʇ ʇoƃ ʇsnɾ ɐ⅄ ˙uosɹǝd ʎuunɟ puɐ ǝʌıʇɐǝɹɔ ʎןןɐǝɹ ɐ puɐ ʎʞunds 'ʎzɐɹɔ ɯ,I ¡ǝɯ ǝʌo⅂

Hey my names sondra, and I'm from the United States. I'm part German, Irish and a few others I can't remember. I have a cat that only has three legs, and two different colored eyes his name is Sploches.
Imma Freak!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little things. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:24 pm

accepted
little things.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pixie_PERFECT » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:48 am

|»| ❝ Well, hello there. ❞
Ermmm hi I’m Pixie Bell O’Donnell but just call me Pixie. Your all probably wondering why I’m called pixie right? Well my dad named me Pixie because when I was born he thought I looked like a little pixie, especially because of my un normal bright blue eyes. I live with just my dad, my mum died giving birth to me, I blame myself for her death but everyone keeps telling me it’s not my fault but I believe it is. Yes I am a female what a silly thing to ask I have boobies and no they are not man boobies!

I'm just a girl,
Take a good look at me
Just your typical prototype

|»| ❝ Oh wow...Brace yourself; ❞
As you can see I change my hair colour a lot! I get bored way to easy so don’t be surprised if I change my hair colour. My eyes are bright blue, no they aren’t fake and no I don’t wear contact lenses! I get my eye colour from my mum so my dad says. I’m 5ft2 yes I get it I’m a short ass no need to rub it in! Most guys like short girls anyway. I’m skinny but I really don’t get how I’m skinny I love candy, chocolate and fizzy drinks and pretty much eat them all the time!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

|»| ❝ What am I like? ❞
I’m a very shy girl who find it hard to talk to new people but I will open up if you give me the chance to. I really find it hard to express my emotions and feelings so I repress them though art and music. I love to sing, you would have to be very luck to ever hear me sing! I have these really weird out bursts of hyperness, they just come at random, think it maybe from the candy chocolate and fizzy drinks or because I hide my emotions. I’m pretty immature at times; I love to watch things on Cartoon Network, If you don’t like that then don’t talk to me! I really do hate judgemental people! You should never judge someone before you know them properly

❝ Why am I like that? ❞
I already said but I’ll say it again. My mum died when giving birth to me, I blame myself for it, I also live with my dad

I wanna be your friend
I wanna ask your advice on a weekday
I wanna plan something nice for the weekend

|»| ❝ That's so cool! ❞
So you want to know my likes? I enjoy the following --;
Candy&Chocolate- Who doesn’t like it?! It tastes so yummy
Dogs&Cats- They are so fluffy and cute
Hugs- They are warm and comfy
Rain- It’s fun to jump into puddles
Video Games- What’s not to like about them! They are really nice and even more fun when playing with someone
Art- I love to draw even tho I’m not very good
Music- I love a little bit of everything when it comes to music, I also love to sing but I doubt you’ll ever hear me!
Onsie- A onesie is all in one pj’s they are so warm!
Tea&HotChocolate- Its perfect for cold weather and it tastes so yummy

❝ What I can't stand? Ha, okay... ❞
PeopleInCostumesWhereYouCan’tSeeThereFaces- It creeps me out not knowing who’s under the costume
Spiders- They just creep me out don’t like the look of them
Feet- feet just creep me out don’t like them at all!
PeopleSmellingBad- Why would someone what to smell bad its gross

|»| ❝ Why do I love you? ❞
I don’t have a crush on anyone just single and free. I’m straight.
Last edited by Pixie_PERFECT on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{♥} Online.{} Slow Relies.{} Away for A While.{} Busy.{} Going To Sleep
Anyone want to do a 1X1 roleplay?
Pixie_PERFECT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whats.the.dill.7 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:10 am

Full Name:
'Dylan Marie Keegan.'
Nick Name:
'Just Dylan.'
'Im going to recommend you get glasses if you can't tell Im female.'
Birthday:
'My birthday is December 25. Yup Christmas.'
Eye Color:
'My eyes are normally green but change color sometimes.'
Hair Color:
'Im a blonde, but I think I look better as a brunette.'
Height:
'Im 5'4".'
Weight:
'I recommend you don't ask girls that...Oh yeah just to answer your question I weigh 105 pounds.'
Body Modifications:
'Nope.'
Personality:
'Meet me.'
History:
'Find out for yourself.'
Family:
'My parents are happily married and I have a twin brother named Justin who is 1 minute older than me and a younger twin siblings named Casey and Kendal.'
Favorite Color:
'My favorite color is Green<3'
Favorite Song:
'My favorite song is Hall of Fame by the The Script.'
Favorite Movie:
Favorit movie...hmm...Step Up 3: The Revolution.'
Favorite Book:
'It would have to be The Sight'
Favorite Food:
'PIZZA ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!
Relationship Status:
'Im single and proud of it!'
Crush:
'No one at the moment.'
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
'Again not dating anyone!'
Pets:
'Duce & Reagen'
Other:
'Here are some other pictures!!!!'
Me with straight blonde hair...
My cousin Brianna...
Casey Lynne Keegan...
Kendal James Keegan...
Justin Lee Keegan...My evil twin...
"Everyone wants happiness, No one wants pain, But you can have a rainbow without a little rain...""You should never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game..."Your opinion of me, doesn't define who I am...Style is a way to say who you are, without having to speak...love is only a word until someone comes along and gives it a meaning...If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't it was never meant to be...
whats.the.dill.7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little things. » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:25 am

(Accepted)
little things.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ally123 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:54 am

(Cool!)
Ally123