Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Baby Blizzard Rune

Postby Benathorn » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Borealis

Owner: Commander Shepard
Type: Baby Blizzard Rune

Congratulations, it's a Boy!

This little male rune is the offspring of Niquenaro + Adrian. Blizzard Runes are very dangerous when in flocks and are known to capture unsuspecting runes and their bearers in a sudden flurry of snow and ice. Their disposition is rather cold and uncaring compared to their more fun loving Frost Runes, and work themselves into a frenzy when gathered with others of their kind. However, they are more mellow when alone and singled out from the flock, but they can still pack a punch with their handlers by causing sever frost bites to anyone who touches them. Unsociable with humans, few Bilzzard Runes are ever tamed and even still do not respond well to humans and other runes. The rune is not vicious per say, simply, it is just their nature to be this way and this little male is no different. He despises heat and the warm touch of human hands causes him great discomfort. Wearing gloves is most advisable when handling a Blizzard Rune and this one seems to be extra stubborn. He will not heed to anyone's call and can mostly be found tucked away in an icebox or building a small nest of ice cubes for his own comfort.

Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me