Based on Click to view
Artist Benathorn [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Battle Gear Rune

Postby Benathorn » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:30 am

"The Story of the Battle Worn Rune"

"Because of the ongoing conflicts within the cities I have tried to stay away and keep our base hidden from the new rising government. They spread terrifying news that this new bout for power is trying to destroy any Rune Bearer who has bonded with a Rune Dragon. Many individuals have gone missing and many runes have died lately, while some who are wounded are brought to me in hopes that I may fix them. One such rune dragon I was able to save, as I fixed the little fellow up like I did mine and my sisters. This rune was bonded to someone before but whatever happened to it's bearer I do not know and can only assume that they were killed just like the other two runes. This one was missing a wing and part of it's tail, which was easily fixed. It's face was also damaged by what appears to be claw marks, perhaps another rune attacked it? Anyway, I was able to fix it's hearing where it's ear had been torn and I was also able to save the eye, though there will be scarring. Hopefully I can place this rune with another bearer soon to help mend it's broken soul and body. This dragon certainly seems to be a fighter though, and even when it was brought in to me to fix, it tried vainly to attack and bite at my hands as I mend it. The rune has a strong will and perhaps belonged to just as strong owner, but now I'm sure it will recover just fine and will soon find another person to call it's own."

Owner:
xX-Nix-Xx
Name:
Scitus (Scitus means "experienced" in Latin.)
Breedable:
I may breed him later on if I find he would male a lovely combination...
Type:
Battle Gear Rune
Last edited by Benathorn on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Battle Gear Rune

Postby MusicalMoony » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:06 am

Owner Name:
Ѧσσиʏ
Name:
Farid (Arabic name coming from the word 'farada', meaning "unique").
Personality:
When you first meet him, he is a rather shy and cautious being. He never, under any circumstances, trusts others easily (which is understandable if you read his history typed above). But, however, once you get to know him, he'll gradually ease into being himself, though his active and bubbly personality can be misread as crazy. He's rather intelligent and has a quick wit, and once you've befriended him, you'll find him a fierce friend. He's a kind, caring and loving Rune Dragon that simply clings to the past as he doesn't wish to let go, but to his new partner, he will be as loyal, honest and trustworthy as he was to his last. One of the dangerous things about him is a trait that most would have, and that is the fact that if he is faced with a challenge that threatens either his or another's life, he may make rash decisions due to his inability to be able to think straight; His heart can get in the way of his moral compass. He'll only use violence as a last resort (but most definitely is someone he cares about is in danger). Overall, he has a large kind heart but you have to earn his trust for him to be able to prove it to you!
Why do you wish to have him/her:
I don't have a Rune Dragon yet but I've been watching the thread for a little while, waiting for the perfect one to come along so that I could try for him/her. Then I saw the word 'steampunk' (a theme I've been getting into a lot lately) and I am not leaping for this chance! I also love his design which matches steampunk perfectly, especially the wach design on his wing. I've basically just fallen in love with him!
Where will you keep him/her:
I'll keep him in my character thread and my signature, both to help advertise for you guys and also to show him off to all of my friends!
Would you like to breed him/her in the future:
I would if I could but I don't think I can afford to...
Any Quirks:
Because of his unfortunate history, this poor Rune Dragon tends to jump at fast movements and even the smallest of sounds, but the slower you move, the more he'll come to trust you and the more relaxed he'll become towards his new partner.
He has a fascination with clocks and is usually only happy in a room with at least three clocks in it as they remind him how precious life is and how lucky he is to still be around.
He loves having staring contests with Rune Dragons younger than him and humans cuz somehow it gives him something to do other than worry about what's going on in the world.
When he attempts to fly, he has a tendency to show off and perform loops in the air as he likes to feel that occasional emotion of superiority, as if he's saying, "Look at me and what I can do!"

Other:
I can't use Oekaki but I can try traditional! I'm not very good, but for this - the first chance I've had after stalking your thread (sorry) - I'll try my best and edit this once I've finished
Last edited by MusicalMoony on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm looking for the Donner Dog from the Christmas 2010 Sleigh litter,
the Grey Husky from the Christmas 2015 Husky litter, and the
Green Field Moon 2nd Gen from the April 2011 Field Moon 2nd Gen litter!

I'm collecting the 2020 Easter bunnies designed by Anouki. They're based on a
Japanese pottery technique where items are repaired by glueing the pieces back
together with a (typically) gold lacquer. It's called "kintsugi" and the idea behind
this is that broken things can still be beautiful, a mantra that has helped me cope
with the latest years of my depression. I've been saving up for a tattoo, to be my
first one, which will also be fashioned after kintsugi. That's why this design holds
a lot of sentimental value for me and, consequently, why I'm setting up a hoard
for them: to remind myself that even though I'm still struggling now, I will get
better. Please help me with this hoard. Thanks for reading. ~Love from Moony
MusicalMoony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoply45 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:31 am

Owner Name:
momoply45.
Name:
Ail
Personality:
Ail is a girl. But she acts tough. She can be rough and always likes to show no weakness. She likes scars and injuries to show how tough she is. What hurt her most was the pain she was in when she was hurt and damaged. She was very tough acting though after she was repaired and very thankful for being saved. She is a very loyal and friendly friend. She protects anyone who gains her trust and if another Rune messes with it, it shows the Rune that it doesn't give up to easily, that's what I love about this Rune is because it always has hope. She is a very easy Rune to make friends with, she trusts almost everyone and is friendly. She is rarely shy because she tries to act strong most of the time. She really just is a tough girl and likes to play rough. She's loyal and can be a very good guard when treated greatly.
I love Steampunk and inside clock things, the gears and the color seem to just give me a thrill. I am also looking for a Female Rune and this would be great, possibly Zeuis will like her since Zeuis is pretty much like me. This Battle Gear Rune just ahs all the colors that just get to me. I love this rune so much because it looks tough and you do know I'm looking for different personality Runes so that all my Runes can learn to trust each other. It's hard to explain but this is one of the Runes I am looking for and i really just love it to bits!
I'm still planning that special thread where I keep all my Rune dragons and Journal entries. She would be a special part of it because it also has a story of the Runes all together and what they do. She would be very special part of it. She would be symbol Tough, Zeuis is symbol Loyal. There will be a few symbols. But that's what I would do, If you have a question about it Benathorn then you can ask me in Pm but this is the main thing I'd use her for.
Would you like to breed him/her in the feature:
Probably, it depends if she likes that idea, probably since she seems to like the idea already for she is brave and wants to spread this around I'm guessing so probably yes.
Any Quirks:
• If she sees someone that looks brave or strong she tries to act stronger and bigger then they are, it is very funny the way she normally puffs out her chest fur.
• Whenever it is night time she always stalks Zeuis for some reason.
• She constantly nibbles on my pencil after a days writing in my journal or else where. She normally eats the led and then half of the wood on the pencil.
• When she hears birds she mistakes them sometimes as another Rune in battle challenging her so she scratches at the window.

Other:

Story:
Ail woke up to a bright sun. She looked around and saw a girl. She walked over to the girl and watched her pet another Rune Dragon. Ail turned away but then heard the girl lift her head. She looked over her shoulder and saw the girl petting Ail's back. Ail smiled then walked away slowly. Ail was really bored and had nothing to do. She watched all the other Runes that seemed different in every way. He looked to the big Runes that were very big and scary. Ail puffed out her chest and huffed. Ail heard someone behind her and suddenly was lifted up. It was the girl again, she was speaking to someone. The Rune Dragon the girl had been petting was on the girls shoulder. Ail climbed up the girls arm over to the Rune Dragon, the girl said something about... Zeuis? Was that the name of the Rune Dragon? He looked at Zeuis and spoke out softly still curious, "Hi, ... Zeuis?" Zeuis looked at ail and smiled, "Hello." Ail was shocked to get a respond. So this was Zeuis. Zeuis looked at Ail still smiling. "What is your name?" He asked Ail. Ail returned attention to what Zeuis was saying, "Oh, I'm Ail." She said smiling. Zeuis smiled also and looked over at the girl, "This is Momo." He said. He turned back to Ail. He went behind on the girls back and onto the other shoulder. Ail climbed back down Mom's arm and into her hands again. the girl started walking to a bench and sat down. She smiled and rested her hand on Ail's back. Ail smiled and lay in the girls lap. Ail woke up in a small cottage house. She looked around, she was on a desk with some books and pens and feathers and ink and belts and gear. Some much stuff! Ail hopped down from the desk and found Zeuis underneath the desk curled up. Ail walked over to Zeuis and poked him on the head with her wing that wasn't replaced and still was alive and not broken. Zeuis woke up slowly and looked at Ail. He smiled and leaded her to where their was some food. Ail ate it up quickly and puffed out her chest with her soft fur. Zeuis smiled and came up to a low window and hopped up. There was a stick that held the window slightly open that was put their for Zeuis. Zeuis nudged the window and it opened. the stick still stood because it was glued down. Zeuis held it open for Ail. Ail walked out and found herself the same hight as inside. She hopped down Zeuis behind her. Zeuis smiled, "Welcome to your new home." Ail smiled and looked around. She swished her tail and felt the metal on it. She sighed but then puffed out her fur on her chest again. Zeuis led her back inside the window and then lead her down the hall way. He grabbed a journal and pulled it down onto the floor. He began to open it and showed her all the journal entries and pictures of the Rune Dragons. Zeuis kept flicking it till it landed onto a page with Ail on it. Ail looked down at the page and smiled. Zeuis smiled as well. Ail had found a home. Ail looked around the Journal pages and read all the things about the Runes. She loved the art of all the Runes. She smiled looking at every one. This was the home she was looking for.
Art:
Number 1
More possibly to come.
Last edited by momoply45 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Momoply45
Rune Dragons
▐ Theme song▐
Wake Me Up When September Ends.
▐ Mood:▐
It's a secret. ^^
▐ Getting art from me - One slot▐
You can PM me and give me link to what you want me to draw and I'll get back to you. But be aware that if it is really detailed don't expect me to get it right.
▐ Livestream▐
Online/Offline
momoply45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jormungandr » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Owner Name:
(~Never Written~)
Name:
(Artena)
Personality:
(He is very bouncy and is always happy, noting puts his spirits down low. Some people think he is crazy, running around tackling his toys and doing fake arena fights. He is always looking tough around other runes and never showing his weaknesses. Once he versed another dragon and got injured, he was lost until another rune dragon found him and fixed him, now they are besties for that. She is sort of easy to be friends with, since she loves play fighting a lot.)
(I have always liked the mechanical looking runes and there colors I especially love his wings, they look so good! I am going to love this forever)
( I am thinking of making a character thread but just don't know where to post it. I will also keep it in my signature )
(Yes I will)
Any Quirks:
* no matter what, if the dragon is bigger or smaller than him, he will act stronger and braver
Other:
(Artena was sitting down, playing arena with his stuffed toys, he swiftly jumped to avoid the toy and barged into him. The toy flopped over and didn't get up. He let out a chime sounding noise of victory. A girl walked up to him and giggled, she picked him up and patted him. He struggled for a bit but relaxed when she started to pat his chest. She smiled and put him back down
WIP)

HALEESI VOSI─────┐
"queen of nothing"

╒════════════════╕
hi im jormungandr, and im
obsessing over game of
thrones !
tumblrchar
jormungandr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:17 pm

"Thank you, my friends, for being as loyal to me as I have been to you."
Owner Name:
xXxAkumaSoulxXx
Name:
Jeremaiah
[Jer-ih-my-ah]

Personality:
Spiteful
Jer knows how to hold a grudge, and having lost parts of his body too an unknown cause, he's a bit aggressive. He lashed out if he feels cornered and sometimes is very serious about his attacks, though others he's just using it as a form of playing. He's a bit of an odd Rune as you can't distinguish weather he's really MAD at you, or just having some ernest fun.

Ally
Once you get to know him, Jer's actually a really loyal guy. He'll stick by any of his allies or friends, even enemies if the time is right. He puts a lot of confidence in fate and let's it direct him, believing the time will eventually become clear for certain events to unfold and for everything there is a reason. He likes to think that even though his old master may be dead, it's better to think "If he had never gone missing, I would have never had the life I live today with the friends I know so well!" He's also a bit positive, if you didn't already notice.

Shy
Even though Jer's an angry little ball of fire he is rather shy and observant of others at first, preferring just to watch and asses the situation before diving in. It's not really a big thing for him though, because once you get to know him he's very open about things and doesn't really have any secrets. But he always shies away from new people or Runes, simply for fear of them. Sometimes he will lash out, but only if he feels threatened by them in any way.

Kind-Hearted
Though he is a bit tempermental and shy he loves to help others, assisting any way he can. He's also pretty generous, caring about others before himself in any given situation. He'll try to help others before even considering his own options. He loves to hang around others and enjoys their company sincerely, not liking to be alone at all. He simply loves the company of others and will do anything to protect the ones he loves.

Energetic
He's always full of energy, bouncing off the walls and ceiling. Jer's always full of energy and having fun doing whatever he wants! He specifically uses his energy for camping, which his master also enjoys. Well, his new master anyways. Other than that he may just pull that explosive energy from the fact that he eats WAY too much sugar. eue

Prankster
He DOES enjoy a good prank, that Jer! As he's always finding ways to bamboosel people and have fun messing with them. But only little, innocent pranks. Like setting someone's hair SLIGHTLY ablaze or melting someone's icecream while they aren't looking. He really only pranks people if they're ASKING for it or if he has a grudge with him, so look out!

He's simply so unique, he shines with individuality! I just love his wonderful techno-ish design, though his story may be sad it's also a very interesting tale. I'm very fascinated with these dragons, to say the least, and this little clockwork dragon has stolen my heart~
I'll keep him most likely in my character thread, perhaps in my signature and I'll probably find a roleplay to enjoy his company in. :)
I would enjoy the simple pleasure of letting this little camper have some lovely children! So yes, I will allow him to breed in the near future. If fate so allows it~
Any Quirks:
•He has an odd liking to clocks and could stare at them for hours, taking peace in the simple tick-tock they emit.
•He'll sometimes parade around with his wings unfurled, just for fun.
•He has a habit of taking pocket watches, no one knows where he keeps them though.
•He's exceptionally prone to prank humans with long hair for some reason or another.
•He's always at the window, staring out at the brake of dawn. He waits for it to come and falls asleep in the window, nestled up like a bird in the warmth.

Other:
WIP~
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:48 pm

WIP
Owner Name:
{converse}
Name:
If I won this Rune I would name it Proelio Tempus, which literally means in Latin 'battle time'. I would name him this because of obvious reasons, the watch on his wing and the fact he is a battle rune.
Personality:
(What is the dragon's personality like?)
(State what drew you to the dragon or why you would want it.)
(Will you keep it in your sig, character thread, etc...)
(This is just general info for me to use. State if you would like to breed it later on or not)
Any Quirks:
(Quirks are funny habits or odd things the dragon may do.)
Other:
(Writing a small story or showing artwork may give you a better chance!)
I have a life outside of CS, and Warrior Lion is my cousin ^^Image
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reine Des Loups » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:03 am

Vasilak the battle Rune

Owner Name:
Iceeon

Name:
Vasilak

Personality:
"Strongwilled:
Since losing his wing, almost his eye, and part of his tail, Vasilak is strong willed and wont back down.
When I first met Bena to meet Vasilak, he chattered in annoyance to himself and bit my fingers when I attempted to pet him.
Bena quickly said he had suffered trauma, and I didn't complain. The beautiful rune just needed some time to get past his stone-heart at people.

Rough:
Vasilak can be a little rough at times, and instead of a gentle runie's soft nudge for you to pet it, Vasilak will shove your hand so roughly that you probably could get blisters.
Since Bena lets me stay at her base, sometimes the people who bring their injured Rune's often get shoved by Vas and they take it the wrong way. Belive it or not, its actually harder than you think to persuade them that Vasilak isn't evil.

Stubborn-In-The-Head:
Dang is Vasilak stubborn!
Vasii is very obstinate and likes to stick to what HE wants to do.
Sometimes when Bena and I try to give him his medicine to recover, he gets in his head he doesn't want it and breaks several plates running around and away from the medicine.

Soft:
Despite his somewhat annyoing traits, towards me and Bena little Vas is very sweet. Often on quite nights, Vasilak will just sit on my shoulder and chatter the night away.
You would think he's a tough man, but he actually likes to snuggle with people- If he position his bladed wings right.
I've actually begun to think he's growing to me, and less to Bena. Both ways, our little Vasilak is a great Runie"

I fell in love with Gadzooks and Leonardo, and I patiently waited for an adopt to come out. I knew it would be great- the adopt, but I didn't expect it to be this amazing. I had to apply. Im putting my heart into this rune, where I will do him justice and give him a home. This little guy has to be mine.

A thread, and my sig, although he wont be the highlight in my sig, he will be there.

Yes. The babies would be stunningly cute and probably look amazing.

Any Quirks:
"
Vasilak hates his medicine- because so, he will taunt us and make us try to put away the medicine by holding one of Bena's expensive items in the air. Usually its just a threat, but he has broke a couple of antique rune statues and books."

Other:

It is a cold night. As I pick up the mangled, beat up body of my rune, Cavalio, rage surges through me. You bitter people. Just wanting to destroy us Rune Bearers hearts. What is the matter with you? I feel like screaming this out, but the terrified town's people would definetly report me.
I drop Cavalio's body. If I remeber one last memory of that rune im going to burst into tears- the sign of a wimply child.
I run. I dont care who's house im going into, but I break selfishly in throught he door. I think I am alone, but my estimates lie.
a soft voice fills the air. " Do you have a mangled rune to bring to me?" The voice is a females, for sure, but what does she mean? " He cant be saved" I sob, my emotions cutting loose. " Cavalio's dead"
When the voice speaks again, her voice sounds kind and less sharp. " Or dear. Please stay for a while." " O-o-kay.." I make out. " Who are you?" I snivel. " Im Benathorn. You?" " Iceeon" I reply shyly. " Lovely name. Now...since you seem to have a connection with beautiful runies, im going to need some help before you can stay" Benathorn says, her voice light and kind. " Alright. What do I have to do?" I reply, a little more strong. " Your going to have to help me take care of injured rune's" I jaw-drop. Thats against this crazy new law, but who cares? Cavalio would be stunningly proud." Alright" I say, my voice strong.
But i never knew one promise would lead me to Vasi.
”Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We'll run on our own legs.”

« Qui vivra, verra. »

Reine Des Loups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HopelessOutsider » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:41 pm

~•Owner Name •~
-Fire&Ice-
~•Name•~
Airus
~•Gender•~
Male
~•Personality•~
WIP
~•Why do you wish to have him•~
He is a awsome dragon...
~•Where will you keep him•~
RP's and My Siggy
~•Would you like to breed him/her in the feature•~
Yes later on
~•Any Quirks•~

~•Other•~
Live stream[off]
Casweck Kennels |DA
HopelessOutsider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irios Atelis » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:01 pm

ImageOwner Name:Image
xX-Nix-Xx

ImageName:Image
Scitus
Scitus means experienced in Latin. To me he seems like an old soul despite his relatively young age an so I feel his name should reflect that.

ImageGender: Image
Male

ImagePersonality:Image
Positive Traits
Sictus is a very loyal Rune Dragon, he won't abandon anyone who needs him and when put down to it he can really be a very sweet Dragon, he may not show it but he does care for those he is close to although he only selectively shows affection. He doesn't have the heart of stone he would like everyone to think he does.
Very confident in himself, he is strong in what he believes in and it takes a lot to shake him and make him uncertain of himself, he creates the illusion that he is confident, this causes people to believe him and gives him confidence in himself. It is a never ending cycle although it is a fragile one.
Quite brave to the point where he can be a little reckless. He doesn't show his fear and that's what makes him seem reckless to others however only a small number of people can actually see that he just doesn't have much regard for himself and has more so for his friends.

Negative Traits
Sictus is a rather reckless Dragon, it seems he doesn't have a lot of self preservation instinct and will usually do whatever he feels like regardless of if it hurts him however he is a little insecure and for this reason he acts confident when he might not be.
He has a big ego and sense of pride, if he says something he won't go back on what he has said, making him appear stubborn. Quite fierce by nature he sometimes let's the anger get the best out of him and can make rash decisions that get him into heaps of trouble and is inability to back down from a challenge has been his downfall more times than once.
As said before he is insecure but he acts like nothing has hurt him although if someone does criticize him he pretends he doesn't care but will probably be up all night thinking about it and trying to fix it.

ImageWhy do you wish to have him/her:Image
Well I would have to say his Steampunk type design was the first thing that got me. I love the little watch on his wing and it might suggest some sort of time magic he may have. The red brings out the overall golden of the design and the scar gives him character. Makes him look like he has some sort of back story to him.

The personality you gave for him was simple yet it was enough to give me plenty of ideas on how his character would play out. I imagined him as an old rune at first but I dismissed the idea on the grounds that I didn't particularly think he would fit well with Solem as he is quite an old soul. However that got me thinking, what if he was the opposite? Young, rash and wanting to prove himself in the world. He bites because he has a strong sense of pride.
The idea was immediately perfect for him and it would go so well with Solum and Nix!

ImageWhere will you keep him/her:Image
I don't have a Character thread and my sig is currently dominated by my character Ace (who will annoy anyone who I put with him until they can't stand him) but I do have a character book. Unforgivably One Note doesn't seem to want to allow me to share it to the internet so therefore is confined to my laptop. However they each have their own page all to themselves where all the information about them is stored. If you would like I can take a screenshot of it ;)

ImageWould you like to breed him/her in the feature:Image
I may breed him later on if I find he would male a lovely combination...

ImageAny Quirks:Image

Fidgety
He can't stay still for long. There is absolutely no way you can get him to stand still which can be quite annoying for his companions however he can't seem to stop himself and one can often find him checking his 'wing clock'.

Loud
Unfortunantly, as amazing as Sictus' new metallic wing is the parts all clink together quietly. If he really concentrates on the positioning his wing is is able to suppress these noises and whomever repaired him obviously did an amazing job because the clinking is already hardly noticeable but much to his annoyance he can never sneak up on anyone.

Fluff
Another downside that Sictus among many others have discovered. Humid or cold weather tends to make Sictus' fur very static, often giving small shocks if you touch him but what annoys him ever more is the fact when his fur it static it makes him look like a giant walking pompom.

ImageStory:Image
Nix sent a glance down either side of the road, the markets have packed up for the day and the street's were quiet, of course there were people near the more crowded places but here in the back alleys it was all but abandoned.
As silent as a shadow Nix stole out of the home, backpack clutched tightly in her arms as she ran bent over to make herself smaller to a part of the town even more secluded than her own.

Only once did she reach the near edge of town did she allow herself to stop and straighten up. Looking around she made sure there was no one around before unzipping her bag. With an annoyed peep a deep purple Rune Dragon with starry markings clambered out of the bag, ruffling his feathers indignantly he uttered another peep,
'I can't believe you made me do that' Solum thought to her, flapping his wings before shrouding himself in an illusion that made him appear to be a harmless black bird. Taking flight Solum circled around her head, causing Nix to laugh as she felt his pleasure become her own. It saddened her to see the partner of her mind and heart cooped up day after day while she worked.

Suddenly a cry split the air, it was one of both Human and Rune Dragon. Nix's body tensed up in reaction, her whole being wanting to rush to the Rune Dragon's aid, she glanced up at the black bird who looked back at her with the eyes of her Rune Dragon.
As Nix skidded to a stop around the corner, the bird landing on a near by rooftop her eyes widened to see a small metallic rune dragon, laying on the floor, battered and hurt yet it still hissed defiantly when it's attackers set upon it again. A familiar rage swept through her as she saw it was humans who hurt the Rune Dragon. A mind numbing haze of adrenalin coursed through her veins, she wanted to kill them for what they had done. She was about to rush at the three middle aged men who hadn't yet noticed her presence.

As quickly as the rage had come it was subdued by what Nix quickly recognized as Solem's own energy tinged with irritation,
'Don't be stupid' He chided, 'Think it through'
Nix shook her head, the Rune Dragon on the ground wouldn't live long if she didn't act now. Sensing this Nix felt Solem become annoyed and exasperated, eventually sending an idea her way.

Nix marched out into view of the men who stopped beating the unconscious rune and turned toward her,
"How dare you!" She cried out, her voice sounding a little high for her liking in front of the men, "That Rune was for a Government experiment! The police wont be happy you hurt it"
One of the men stepped forward and spoke up,
"Your not part of the government, girl." He said confidently. His companions chuckled behind him.
"Oh yes it is!," She told them, suppressing the rage with much effort, "In fact here the police come now"

Almost as if on cue, a loud shouting and drumming of footsteps began to quickly increase in volume, as if people were coming closer. Nix watched in satisfaction as the men's faces went pale and as the shouting got closer they soon turned and fled. Immediately Nix ran to the little Rune Dragon, it was quickly apparent this dragon wouldn't survive if he didn't get some medical help soon.
'Thanks Solem' I thought to my Rune Dragon in the shape of a black bird. Feeling him dissipate the illusion as the sound of the police vanished.

Nix pocket suddenly felt very warm, looking down she realized what it was. Pulling at a beautiful crystal ball about the size of her palm she looked into the cloudy shape before an impatient chirp interrupted her. Too shocked by what happened she didn't even roll her eyes at him as she handed it over. Nursing the hurt Dragon she watched as the illusion of a bird melted away to reveal Solem's true form as he looked into the depths of the crystal. At the same moment the glimpse consumed both our vision.

"I could see myself running, running and being pulled toward a power unlike no other. Carrying the injured Dragon I raced along a stretch of perfectly similar houses, the pull of power directing me to one in particular. Stopping I rapped sharply twice on the door, watching as it opened to reveal a girl and a boy behind her with silver hair. Without speaking she took the Dragon with me. I instinctively knew she was friendly and she seemed to know the same for me...."

Nix gasped as if she had been splashed with cold water, she felt curiosity from Solem as she put the ball back in her pocket.
"Something weird about that boy," Solum muttered to himself, creating the black bird illusion,
"He probably is bonded with a rune, that's what you can feel different about him," Nix told him absently, already breaking into a run, holding the Rune Dragon close. She felt Solum was unconvinced with her explanation but he obviously couldn't think of a better one.
"I will help you," She told the Dragon as he blinked up at her, groaning with pain but it seemed he trusted her for the moment as she raced toward the girl and the silver haired boy in their vision...
Last edited by Irios Atelis on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Irios Atelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy.txt » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
[center]
Owner Name:
[size=85]Christa1910

Name:
Felix Felicus
Personality:
Sharp and clever, Felix is adventurous and loves to travel around. He saw many terrible war scenes, so he lives peace and hates bloodshed.
Felix is just amazing. I loved the android dogs, but never managed to own one :3 this little guy is unique in every way and I'd love to write stories about him and draw pictures of him.
I would keep him in my character thread, and he'll be sure to pop out in the oekakis once in a while. :3
Possibly. I'd love to see the unique offsprings he might have.
Any Quirks:
He loves clocks-he could break apart any clock and fix it again.
Other:
*story is WIP*
[/size][/center]
under construction
rainy.txt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me