{.Make me a character! } ~ENTRY~ by Tordier

Based on Click to view
Artist Tordier [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

{.Make me a character! } ~ENTRY~

Postby Tordier » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:32 pm

This is a huge landmark for me. It is my first lineart editing attempt, my first background attempt, and my first completely original lineart attempt on oekaki here. So, as you can see, I put in a TON of effort.

Now, for this character, I imagine him/her belonging to a pack that specializes in the synchonized training of a wolf/dog and their 'spirit guide' or whatever you'd like to call it. As they become more powerful together, they are allowed to collect tokens of their rising rank. Thus, the white tail-scarf will eventually be full of gems, feathers, chains, studs, or whatever else this lovely canine collects in its traveles with its draconic companion.

I imagine the canine as a female, and the little dragon to be either gender. Though it is mostly pink, something about the eye makes me think it could go either way, but this all my own imaginings of course.

I really hope you enjoy this entry. Please let me know if there is anything I could improve upon, even if it is just friendly advice. Thanks a lot and have a nice day!
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {.Make me a character! } ~ENTRY~

Postby Everett. » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:11 pm

This is gorgeous, I really love the whole concept behind her. You did a great job <3
quitting woo
Everett.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me