So, the drawing is most of the things CS has shown/given me.
(in no particular order)
1) My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic- You can't imagine how thankful I am for MLP. And I discovered it right here on CS. Thank you. MLP has given me some of the best friends ever and has helped me through hard times.
2) Dragon Cave- I made so many friends on the DragCave discussion threads. The thread always made me feel warm and cozy. Again, if i weren't for CS showing me DC I wouldn't have all those friends.
3) Art- If it weren't for the Oekaki here, I would not be the artist I am today. I went from being an awful digital artist and okay traditional artist to an awesome digital artist and outstanding traditional artist. I can't thank you enough for this.
4) Lierre- Lierre, my fursona. I love her to bits. Despite her being a generic wolf with no special features I still love her. Before I came to CS I had no idea what a fursona even was.
5) Hunting- I learned a lot about hunting and debating here on CS. Debating is now one of my favorite activities. I am now a supporter of hunting(not poaching).
6) Rats- My love for rats wouldn't exist if it wasn't for CS! Well, at least not as big as it is now. I consider myself to be a "rataboo".
Things I don't have on the drawing
(in no particular order)
1) Writing- If it wasn't for a writing contest for an almost complete CS dog collection I wouldn't be the writer I am today.
2) Roleplaying- I first started rping in April 2011 for a warrior cat rp, Treeclan. I went from posts like this-
*hears a yowl* tanglepaw runs to it.
Scribble ran back inside the apartment where she was staying and zoomed back up the stairs and grabbed her bag. In it where all her supplies as a reporter- a tape recorder, a pencil, and a small notebook. She slung it over her shoulder and ran down the stairs again. She went out the door again in search for a pony she could interview. "A reporter always knows the news first hand." she said to herself. She hoped she wasn't the only one missing a cutie mark. Maybe she was just seeing things. She shrugged and slowed to a walk.
Yea, I've improved a lot over a couple months. :p
3) Maturity- Believe it or not, I've actually matured over CS. I guess dealing with younger less mature kids in debates has made me more tolerable to younger people.
4) Better Real-life Friendships- My closest friend and I bonded over CS. But every since she left CS for certain reasons I've been drifting away from CS. :<
Again, I thank you Tess and Nick, and all the mods and members here. I'll be hanging around. Just not posting a lot. :3