Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Bran-New Fursona (And Personal Fav) Wolfie! by okamighoul

Artist okamighoul [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bran-New Fursona (And Personal Fav) Wolfie!

Postby okamighoul » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Yo, wolf luvers! My first drawing on Oekaki, let alone on Chicken Smoothie! So don't judge me! Yea, I'm watching all you stalkers! Wait... :D
This is my new fursona, Wolfie. I got a new Bamboo Capture tablet for Christmas, got it up and working, threw away my old one that I got last year, and started drawing! (I'm just kidding about throwing away my old one, this is my first one ;) :lol:)
Anyway, I'll tell you about Wolfie...
Name: Wolfie/Wolfy(Most call her Wolfie, and some rarely call her Wolfeh[In a different language])
Mate: Zak (Pic and description coming out soon.)
Strength: 65
Stamina: 85
Speed: 90
Skill: 95
Biography: Wolfie's da got killed by a burning tree falling on him. Her mum, while her pack, the Crystal River, fled from a forest fire burned in camp, abandoned him and Wolfie, while Wolfy stuck with him. At the time, Wolfie was only four months old. After her father's death, she ran away from it all, and found Zak, a pup friend, that she grew up with. After that, her and Zak went on adventures and fought in skirmishes. They became a feared fighting team, but were very sincere otherwise.
Last edited by okamighoul on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
okamighoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bran-New Fursona (And Personal Fav) Wolfie!

Postby Comet101 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Gee, this is wonderful and fantastic! She looks great! Is Zak designed yet, cuz I can do so and show you when you come over sometime. And ain't he her mate? Don't forget to post that ;)
Comet101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me