Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Khimaira Friesians - Colorful Pearls by NeriHyuga

Based on Click to view
Artist NeriHyuga [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 15
332 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Khimaira Friesians - Colorful Pearls

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:22 pm

They got rehomed to: Rescue2001

Lines by EmberWolf

My own new Version with these lines!

Off Thread Navigation:

Games/way to earn Points Navigation:

Adventures | [url]Competitions[/url] | Development Game

Main Thread Navigation:

News/Notes:

- Khimairas reopened, adopts are allowed again!
- changes to the % rules: all % raise with 10%
- because i'm not organizing things as before you need to keep track of your horses breeding slot yourself now
- from now on there is no rarity order anymore, you can draw everything you like, rarity now only shows how high the % of certain markings are
- every mare with former 5 breeding slots gets +5 breeding slots now too (+ the slots you won or buyed)
- updated the color chart:
I don't know how, but I lost the updated color chart... I spended hours to redo it, so I don't think I will redo it again... u.û sorry
* Difference for Khimaira Friesians:
- Khimaira Friesians have dominant Pearl: PrlPrl/Prlprl
- Khimaira Friesians don't have Kit genetic: Tt, Sbsb, Ww, Rr
- Manchado and Mushroom are mutations (% passing)
- They use the old leopard complex knowledge (Pattern 2 for small and Pattern 1 for large pattern)

Events:

Event Navigation:

ImageImage

Interbreed Event with the Yukons:

Subspecies:

Image | Image

Horses in Trading Center:

new horses in trading center ! (12.16.)

What are Khimaira Friesians?:

Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Rules:

For Customer:

- Taking actions over my head without contacting me or my future mods in any possible way will end in an instant strike and 1 week ban from the adopt. complaints from a striked person will end in instant permanent ban and all your horses will be taken away and you can never come back again
- No Begging
- No Spamming
- No Stealing
- All Tess and Ember Rules
- Adoption Limit: unlimited
- You can Adopt a Friesian that has : Adopt me! at it
- To adopt a Friesian, you just need to fill out the artists form correctly
- Editing or Pimping the form is just allowed, when the artist says so
- no picture bombing = you are just allowed to post more then 1 picture if the artist says so
- all artists beside myself are only helping out, so they aren't forced to do a fixed amount of adoptables in a week or such things, so you are not allowed to rush them in any way! if an artist is slow on a breeding you are free to pm them if they still want to do it (but only after at least 2 weeks), if they don't want to do the breeding anymore i will do it instead
- i don't want to see rushing or impatience in overall
- Customs will never be made (only in competitions), but you can make Coat suggestions
- i judge fair and square! as long as i don't have a non friesian owner adopt, all participants will still have the same chance in winning, no matter how many horses they already got or how many they already won!
- there will be no finals anymore in the judgment, but you still need to make forms with high quality
- These points raise your chance to be choosed as winner in picture searchs:
    big picture in good quality
    ☯ rare or beautiful designs of the task
    ☯ unique position or movement
    ☯ Pictures with feelings or charisma, that touchs you in some way
    ☯ Picture with focus on the task

For Artists:

- PM me if you want to draw a complicated, very rare design ^^ i would like too look over if everything is alright and maybe i can help if there are some problems
- if you want to do breedings ask me if you can make a breeding post in the breeding section
- If you have problems with the genetics or with breedings, feel free to message me. You should know the basic of genetics at least
- you need to at least know all horse colorations and all khimaira variations
- please consider the khimaira variation rules and rarity the same goes for the new dominant pearl genetic (1 pearl gen shows an effect now)
- don't hesitate to look in the information page for raritys, colorations, variations etc. if you have questions feel free to ask me
- you can only draw khimaira variations that are already known!
- try to make clear what variation you use on the design you do (overo and cloud khimaira can look alike depending on how you do them)
- you don't need to judge like i do (with random number generator and finals), but stay fair in your judgement
- don't forget that the friesians often have a dark or normal dilution of their base coat, only with pearl they show a lighter dilution
- you don't need to draw a certain amount of horses in a week or month etc., you can draw as many horses as you can effort and it's no problem if you are busy and you can't draw for weeks or even months, you will only loose your artist position when you want to withdraw completly
- if you want to do a custom for yourself just ask me and i will decide if you can draw one. normally you can draw a custom after every 15 - 20 horse you did but the rarity need to be accepted by me (after every 20-25 horse you can do a rare custom | after every 50-55 horse you can do a very rare custom) | everytime you are allowed to do a rare or very rare custom you are automatically allowed to do the same rarity as adopt ^^
- customs for customers will only be done throught competitions and events
- no customer is allowed to rush you in any way, if somebody is mean to you please inform me asap. but customers are allowed to pm you if you haven't done their breeding offer after 2 weeks, but they need to ask nicely
- no more limits on how many horses can be added a day
- please use this color chart: https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/36291912 ... 412m28.jpg
* Difference for Khimaira Friesians:
- Khimaira Friesians have dominant Pearl: PrlPrl/Prlprl
- Khimaira Friesians don't have Kit genetic: Tt, Sbsb, Ww, Rr
- Manchado and Mushroom are mutations (% passing)
- They use the old leopard complex knowledge (Pattern 2 for small and Pattern 1 for large pattern)

- you must use this form:

Note: you don't need to make a picture search, so if you want to make another condition for adopting just change the picture section to your condition

Form:
Code: Select all
[center][quote][color=#400080]What are Khimaira Friesians?[/color]
    Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.[/quote]

[b]Parent 1:[/b] Foundation
    [b]Parent 2:[/b] Foundation
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Color:[/b]
    [b]Genetics:[/b]
[b]Breeding Info:[/b]

To get her/him ...

[code]    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Picture:[/b][/code]

End Date:
Editing or Pimping the form is just allowed, when the artist says so[/center]

Friesian coloration and rarity:

Friesian coloration

Khimaira friesians are not restricted to the black base coat, they can have all base coat colorations, but some have a higher rarity then others. but all colors have one in common, they often show a darker dilution. so if you see a friesian with a lighter dilution it often seems to have at least 1 pearl gen. Friesians don't have facial or leg markings, the same goes for khimaira friesians.

Coat Randomizer

Rarity Order:
There is no rarity order for friesians anymore, they will stay their rarity but you can draw whatever you feel like. the rarity is more important for breedings and customs now (% chances)
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:27 am, edited 409 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Color Chart:

Navigation:

Coat Color Chart:

Base Color:
- Very common
Chestnut (ee/Aa)| Black (Ee/aa) | Bay (Ee/Aa)| Brown (Ee/Ata)
dominant Pearl Gen: (Prlprl)
- very common
Chestnut Pearl | Black Pearl | Bay Pearl | Brown Pearl
double dominant Pearl gen: (PrlPrl)
- Common
Chestnut double Pearl | Black double pearl | Bay double pearl |Brown double pearl
Cream Gen: (Crcr)
- Common
Palomino | Smoky Black | Buckskin | Seal brown Buckskin
Double Cream Gen: (CrCr)
- Common
Cremello | Smoky Cream | Perlino | Brown Perlino
Dun Gen: (Dd)
- Common
Red dun | grullo | Bay dun | grulla
Silver Gen: (Zz)
- Common
chestnut silver carrier (not shown on horse but can pass the silver gen to foals) | Classic silver | Red Silver | Blue Silver
Champagne Gen: (Chch)
- Common
Golden Champagne | Classic Champagne | Amber Champagne | Sable Champagne
Two mixed gens:
- common
Base color + 1 gen + 1 gen (example Black + dun + cream)
Three mixed gens:
- uncommon
Base color + 1 gen + 1 gen + 1 gen [example: Black + dun + cream + silver)

Markings:

Very common (non genetic: 60%):
khimairaless | Khimaira tobiano (Ktkt) | khimaira claw markings (Kclkcl) | Khimaira Rabicano (%)
Common (non genetic: 50%):
Common paint: tobiano, splash, overo, sabino (Tt, Splspl, Oo, Sbsb) | Khimaira Overo (Koko) | Khimaira Splash (Ksplkspl)| Dapple (%) | Shadow markings (%) | Ghost markings (%) | paint claw markings (Clcl) | paint fire (Pfpf)
Uncommon (non genetic: 40%):
Roan (Rr) | Grey (Gg) | Rabicano (Rbrb) | Sooty (Stysty)| Pangare (Papa) | Flaxen (Ff, ff) | Khimaira Cloud (Kckc)| Spots (%) | Cobweb (%) | Any normal Appaloosa (Lplp + Patn1 or 2 or none)| Khimaira Sabino (Ksbksb)| Khimaira appaloosa patternless (Klpklp)| Khimaira appaloosa pattern 2 (Klpklp + Patn2) | Paint Cloud (Cc) | Mushroom (%) | khimaira fire (%) | Khimaira Cobweb (%)
Rare (non genetic: 30%):
khimaira fog (Kfkf) | manchado (%) | brindle (%) | reverse/white brindle (%)| dominant white (Ww)| khimaira appaloosa patn1 (Klpklp + Patn1)| Shadow K marking (%) |Ghost K marking (%) | Irregular markings (%)
Very rare (non genetic: 20%):
Khimaira fantasy gen (%) | chimera (%) | khimaira manchado (%) | paint fog (%)
Special Very rare:
- can only pass to offspring but not any further, often doesn't pass at all
all reverse markings (except reverse brindle) | colored Paint markings
Demon and Unicorn:
20% each, very rare
Kiruan Markings:
- all Kiruan markings on normal friesians have a 30% to pass and can pass on limitless
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:23 am, edited 47 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:24 pm

Stamp:

Navigation:

Thanks to reydiant we have some new stamps and a signature ^^

Image | Image | Image

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3105552][img]http://i.imgur.com/CJxmY86.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3105552][img]http://i.imgur.com/S1sWN8u.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3105552][img]http://i.imgur.com/x4wg8ml.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3105552][img]http://i.imgur.com/SNFTsk8.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3105552][img]http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170918/e5w3gxdu.png[/img][/url]

Affiliates:

Camelot Riders:
Image Image

Midnight Stallions:
ImageImage

Bashmoor Curly Ponies:

Sei Manake Wilds

Sarah Nicole Morgan

Moonlight Arabians

Aleutian Island Seal Ponies

Zodiac Dragons

Norrsken Horses

Vyatka Equine Adopts:

Old Nordic Drafts:

Tezari:

Island Plough Horse:

Egyptian Draft Roamers

Kymberlin Yukon Drafts

PS Adoptables
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:16 am, edited 23 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ban System

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Ban/Warning System:

Navigation:

- when you go against CS and Khim rules you will be banned/warned
- mods are able to warn you and you should listen to what they say otherwise you will get reported to the admin
- The admin/me can ban people that misbehave
- If something goes against CS rules everyone is allowed to inform a CS mod asap, same goes if you see any harassment going on in any way
- If you see that it's urgend and a fight is going on in the fanclub or any other place, don't wait for any mod/admin from Khims to solve the fight, go to a CS mod asap
- If you have too many warnings or continue to go against the rules you will be banned
- banning can result in those options, based on how bad you behaved:
* Banned from every staff position you are in
* Banned from the khims for a certain amount of times, you can't adopt, breed, join the game in any way
* Banned from the khims completely, all of your horses will be adopted/gifted out and you will never be able to come back to the khims

Banned Persons:

Nobody, please keep it like that

Completely closed events:

Last edited by NeriHyuga on Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 10 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fanarts and Gift Linearts

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Fanarts and Gift Linearts:

Navigation:

Fanarts:

From jesdar16:
NeriHyugas Khimaira: x, from jesdar

From CCrow:
CCrows Cuceritor: x, from Skankhunt42

From ~Soul~:
NeriHyugas Khimaira: x

Gift Linearts:

ImageImage

---------------------from klovesugar2-------------------

ImageImage

---------------------from jesdar16-----------------------

---------------------from jkpjcp37-----------------------

------------from Phantom.of.the.Night---------------

----------------------from tomijojo----------------------

--------------------from Nikki6Ashba--------------------

--------------------from OliveMyLove-------------------

--------------------from palindrome.-------------------
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:56 pm, edited 16 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Colorful Pearls

Postby DraconisSumeris » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:52 pm

maarkk