ChickenPaint for Google Chrome has a new transform tool!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: ChickenPaint for Google Chrome has a new transform tool!

Postby BeaztVibe » Sat May 21, 2016 5:10 am

Hey Nick I was wondering if you do like a YT channel/ stream for when you program? I would love to sit in and watch to learn some things. c: Especially things like this
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skullface1 » Sat May 21, 2016 10:06 am

Cool
Your Sincerely Skullboy :)
Skullface1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zone0Neko » Sun May 22, 2016 6:43 am

will there be an announcement when ChickenPaint has tablet support for Chrome?
Zone0Neko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doreet » Sun May 22, 2016 5:16 pm

hello, i have to use firefox; the increase in size of paint, like 2 pts. will not move at all, its unmoveable. i can't increase more than 2 pts. worth; it won't move at all. so now i have to go and get new chrome?? I will do it, then.

what about other oekaKI SITES WHICH USE JAVA??i CANNOT DUMP JAVA, TO USE rydia OR OTHER OEKAKI SITES. WHAT do i do now?? does anyone know, will the new art software replace it on other oekaki sites?? i don't know what to do. but yes, its a good idea to get art software that does not require java, since Oracle will not support java any more. thank you for chicken paint. this is a very advanced art site.

chickensmoothie is good; its the other oekaki sites which are getting so --??__ not keeping up with necessary technology, so they get unuseable.neondragonart is not working; "2draw.net" has its software for java a mess, i can't use it any more either.hmm... maybe you might sell chicken paint to other oekaki sites, they will all need it to continue functioning since java is now unsupported. very good software design, congratulations!!. :) :clap:
This is the best website!
doreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doreet » Sun May 22, 2016 6:02 pm

hi, i tried downloading new chrome, but on new chrome, the log in will not work, i cannot log in. and when i use firefox to use chicken paint, none of the tools want to work especially the increase in size of brush; it will not move. i;m just an American, this technology is usually too much for me, i can't usually do it. i guess i have to skip the sight until its clear what is wrong, what i'm doing wqrong. i give up, i have too much stuff, to stress about new software.

---it never works with other oekaki sites either; they are all off, and most of them don't work cause thy are still on java, and "2draw.net" won't have the applets work any more. neondragonart won't function. they can't keep up their software, RYDIA barely works on java any more. i think its time for me to stay off computers, go knit, and stop getting tendonitus and carpal tunnel trying to make all browsers and software work. its ok, i'm sure this will woprk for all, but this constant struggle on pcs is just taking up all my time, i have to stay off computer now.i spend my whole life getting pcs to function,. its not chickens' fault, technology companies (swear, swear) are terrible now. a lot of us are abandoning much work on pcs, it is too complex and time consuming. --it leaves no time for anything else. i'll come back some day, when java and chrome, and google fix it.

thank you for the new chicken paint, you fixed the java problem. it looks great. but i can't log in on new chrome, i jusrt don't have all this time for fixing software. all bet to you., i'll come back again. BEST WEBSITE STILL!~!~ :)
This is the best website!
doreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Tue May 24, 2016 5:28 am

How long has CS had a Chrome version?? Chibipaint is Java, which doesn't work with Chrome...

How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
ML 2023!
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Tue May 24, 2016 6:06 am

stupidEmu wrote:How long has CS had a Chrome version?? Chibipaint is Java, which doesn't work with Chrome...

This may answer your question:x
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whiskers3 » Tue May 24, 2016 11:38 pm

I'm going to get it...soon. :3
:D -Whiskers3
Whiskers3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me