Trade Reversals

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Trade Reversals

Postby Tess » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Moderators are getting tired of people requesting trades to be reversed for stupid reasons.

You can't force someone to trade back just because you change your mind after accepting a trade.

You can't force someone to trade back just because 'someone else' accepted the trade while using your account.

You can't force someone to trade back if you later realize that the pet you got isn't worth what you gave them - that's just your bad luck.

You can't report someone for trading away the pet you gave them. Once you give a pet to someone they can do what they want with it.

Please stop asking staff to force users into giving your pets back just because you've changed your mind later on. If you're not sure about the offer, then don't send or accept the trade!

Make sure you know the difference between sending a trade offer, and sending a trade suggestion. When you send a trade offer, the other user can accept whatever you put in the trade, so DON'T leave it open-sided and ALWAYS leave a very clear trade message explaining what you want from the other user.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trade Reversals

Postby pikachu » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Thanks.
So just to clarify, legitimate mistakes are still being reversed, correct?
pikachu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trade Reversals

Postby Tess » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 pm

yes, we may still reverse a trade for a player if it is obvious that the trade wasn't intended to be accepted the way it was sent.

An acceptable reason is for example, if you sent a player a trade with a pet on your side asking them to add a pet to their side, and they accepted it without adding anything.
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me