Redirected to a page that says your Java is out of date?

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Redirected to a page that says your Java is out of date?

Postby serendipity- » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:14 am

Nick, I can't do any okeai it says to download java, and I have twice. We had the computer at the shop because safari was too old, and now it says to redownload java, I tried twice. And it still says download.

hi
hi
You can call me Tess, I'm 20+, an art major
I'm Asexual, I love cartoons of all types
Only Murders In The Building || Gorillaz
|| She-Ra || TOH || Bluey || MLP || PJO
SSC || Psych || The Office || Fraiser || Barbie
I'll always rp any of the above

hi
credit

serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Castiel Winchester » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:31 am

Not seeing anything like that, but just about can't use CS anymore because it freezes my computer every time I try to do something..
Hello!
I will do my best to aid you with your
trade on the FTT, but I do not handle high
demand trades. Best of luck!

PLEASE STOP GIVING ADVICE BASED ON EXCESSIVE/OUTLANDISH DEMAND

This is becoming a HUGE issue in causing inflated and outrageous demand, and holds very little merit. If you are getting offers that are well beyond the worth of your pet, congrats. Please stop pretending that is the normal going rate of the pet, as it really usually is not.
Castiel Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanoddity » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:07 am

I'm not seeing the out of date Java thing, but the Oekaki isn't working for me. I'll click it, and then it won't finish loading the page... And I haven't downloaded anything?
꧁══════════꧂
---------------------------
|| oceanoddity ||
Member since 2014
Open to trades!
LF: C$, WL items + pets
||DeviantArt | Tumblr||
꧁══════════꧂
oceanoddity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmos.; » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:10 am

Pusheenlove wrote:Nick, I can't do any okeai it says to download java, and I have twice. We had the computer at the shop because safari was too old, and now it says to redownload java, I tried twice. And it still says download.

I've downloaded Java quite a few times, and it still won't let me use Oekaki, is this a glitch?
i swear the only reason i'm still on is because of one friend
everyone else has left
go hug her not me
cosmos.;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:09 am

DarkLunaPhoenix wrote:
Pusheenlove wrote:Nick, I can't do any okeai it says to download java, and I have twice. We had the computer at the shop because safari was too old, and now it says to redownload java, I tried twice. And it still says download.

I've downloaded Java quite a few times, and it still won't let me use Oekaki, is this a glitch?

Have you checked out the Oekaki/Java problems & solutions? It has solutions to several problems, but here's just one which might help. If it doesn't, try checking the whole thread. c:

DoctorDraca wrote:
The big ol' guide of Oekaki/Java problems & solutions

“I have installed Java but it keeps telling me I don't have Java installed?”
    This might have several causes. The main issue with this is that your Java is not enabled. Go to your browser settings and search around for your Java to make sure it says it's enabled. (Use this handy little guide and search for your browser). You can also enable Java by going to your Control Panel, clicking on Java (or searching for it in the top right search bar), and going to the Security tab. Make sure that 'enable Java content in browsers' is checked on.

Another reason might be that your browser is not running it properly. If you're running Internet Explorer, I suggest you switch over to FireFox or Chrome. IE tends to be buggy and is a less secure browser in general.

For Mac:
    Mac OS X (especially versions 10.7 and above), has less support towards Java. Safari sometimes has trouble with Java. Try switching over to FireFox if you can't get Java to work on Mac. FireFox is the most likely browser to run Java based applications such as the oekaki.

If switching to FireFox does not help, go to your system preferences and click on Java. Scroll through the tabs and make sure 'enable Java content in browsers' is checked on.
x
x

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hi! Call me Aquila.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Adopt a Newbie
v
x
AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cosmos.; » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:52 am

Thanks, though I might download it again when because I'm getting a new computer soon. I'm not good with downloads really.

I haven't seen that advertisement for ages, luckily I didn't download it because I didn't know how.
i swear the only reason i'm still on is because of one friend
everyone else has left
go hug her not me
cosmos.;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doreet » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:37 pm

I HAVE THE PROBLEM THAT JAVA 8, IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING, EVERY TIME I LOG IN; FIRSTT, IT DOES NOT APPEAR, THE JAVA, IT JUST WORKS; THEN, THE NEXT TIME, IT SHOWS UP THE JAVA SIGN; THE NEXT TIME, IT SENDS ME A JAVA SIGN THAT ASKS ME TO CHECK IT, TO SAY IT'AS OK TO LOG IN HERE. THESE ARE DIFFERENT MADE SIGNS, TOO, NOT THE SAME ONE.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND JAVA, HERE?? IS IT CONSTANTLY CHANGING? WHY? IT DOES NOT EVEN LET ME WORK ON "2DRAW.NET" OR "Rydia.net" or "neondragonart.net" or .com, it won't let me run applets there!!even tho i'm a member. oracle who makes jkava, is IRRESPONSIBLE CROOKS. AND i will not let me use applets on "rateyourdrawings.com" which needs java 8, and i'm a member of all these sites!!

THIS is the only drawing site java 8 will work on. its too big, has thousands of people, so why does this sitwe work, and none of the others? i'm a member of all of them. plus, it also throws up a "SECURITY BLOCK!! YOU CAN'T RUN JAVA HERE, NO CERTIFICATE" just like all the art sites, to chat rooms. "SECURITY BLOCK! This site has no certificate!"and refers to "details" of which there are none."I am very physically iil, in a lot of pain,I can't get well, and i don't need this stuff too.I probably will just quit computer anythhing, and never do anything on one again. i don't need more pain than i already have, thanks, :cry: ----Doreet
This is the best website!
doreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampz » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:52 am

Did the virus happen to be called SearchProtect? It's very dangerous and can get into back accounts/credit cards/ etc.
blue - she/her
currently a wip!
vampz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AshJackson21 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:21 pm

unfortunatly, I'm still unable to use it. :c
If you have any questions feel free to pm me. ^_^

AshJackson21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Sat May 16, 2015 10:32 pm

It says that I don't even have Java anymore. Doesn't work on either google chrome or fire fox.
Aw, I wanted to draw today so badly :c
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items