Hello, and welcome to Verdana's Art Shop! Why does it say 'take 2' in the title, you ask? Because I tried it once before and I was lazy so it failed, that's why. This time, though, it's not going to work like that. Promise. I'm older and smarter (and besides that I can draw a whole lot better) so come on in and take a look around!
1. I only do traditional art. Seriously. My digital skills make Nick look like Leonardo da Vinci. I'm afraid that's the way it is.
2. I only do customs. The idea of colouring in the same lines over and over makes my stomach churn a little. So whatever you get will be unique to you.
3. I will try to get my orders done quickly, but if you want quality, you'll have to wait a day or two. I'm not a machine.
4. I love to work with my customers. I will send you of the pencil sketch, the black outline, the coloured version, and each of those times I'll ask the person ordering to tell me to change things. Please work with me on this. I want you to be happy with what you get.
5. I have the right to turn down requests. If I think I can't do it, I don't want to give you something that looks horrendous. I will try not to do this, though.
6. I only take wishlist pets, or very rares (because they can help me achieve wishlist pets). I may make an exception, but only if I adore you. Or the pet you are offering. No begging for exceptions.
1. All of Tess's rules apply.
2. Please credit me!
3. Publish them wheverer you want, but follow rule number 2.
4. Please don't fight with me about payment. I'm going to give you ample chances to change what you get, so please object then and not later.
5. I think that's about it.
What I can draw well: Wolves, horses, dragons (sometimes, when the mood hits me), humans (again, sometimes).
What I can draw: Cats, birds, rodents, deer, serpents, masks, weird things.
What I will try to draw, if requested: Anything. I will give anything a shot.
Here's some of the stuff I've done before:
Wolf ref sheet (Sitruuna's)
Wind Song's Horse Fursona
Dark Angel Lines
Half a dragon
You get the idea.
- Code: Select all
Name of customer:
Subject: (what I am going to draw)(please give name and species)
Reference or description:
Style or medium: (so, do you want pencil, detailed colour, etc. See payments for more details)
Why you are ordering from me: (I just want to know)
Okay, this is where it gets a little difficult. It all depends on you. If it's incredibly easy and takes me half an hour, obviously I'm going to charge less than if it takes me three days and I ooze blood from my pores trying to get it done. But here's a basic idea of what I will ask:
This all applies to an image with one character, no background
*new!* Veeka: One decent uncommon. Position of your choice.
Lineart, black fineliner: An uncommon. Any sort, preferably from '09, early '10, but I'm not too picky.
Black and white pencil sketch, relatively flat: An uncommon. Any sort, preferably from '09, early '10.
Black and white pencil drawing, shaded: One recent rare or uncommons equalling that value.
Coloured pencil sketch, relatively flat: Two '09 uncommons, or an average sort of rare.
Detailed coloured pencil sketch: A rare, 2 rares if it's insanely detailed and complicated. Preferably from '09 or '10.
Reference sheet: 2 rares from very early '10, or 1 rare from early '09
To design you a character: At least a common rare, even if it's just a pencil sketch. A very rare for a detailed coloured pencil sketch or reference sheet. It takes a huge amount of effort to create something the orderer would like. Please credit me for these.
Realistic art A very rare, and only if you provide a really good reference.
Couple pic:1 1/2 times the price of a singles pic.
With background:A v/r. I hate backgrounds. (sorry about camera warping here)
These prices are negotiable. I'm not too rigid, I'll bend my rules depending on what I'm drawing. Note: I only take wishlist pets. See 'thing you need to know' for more details.
iBoom: For being my very first art stalker
Cynder: For spectacularly overpaying
Lilliepupstar: A sorbet is a sorbet XD
Amiselle: For always overpaying, dedicated patronage and being a challenge to cater for
Blue moon: For general coolness and dedication and being one of my first ever customers.
Ravetta: If you've seen the amount of fanart she does, you'd understand.
roguemoonwolf Isaac: Toxic win.
People who haven't paid me or have done something to really upset me (and let me tell you, that isn't easy).
None yet. Good.
- Code: Select all
Ami's Manga Art Shop
Waiting List (orders I haven't started yet, and won't for a while):
1. For iBoom
2. Also for iBoom
3. For Cynder
4. For Amiselle
5. For DiamondStudded
6. For iBoom (again)
7. For FreyaAquarius
8. For Bouquetblu
9. For Ryuu
10. For Jayfur101
11. For Hopes
12. For fly
13. For kagome19
14. For Amiselle
15. For Cynder
16. For CSArrow
17. For Bluestar123
18. For SkySmoke
19. For Bluestar123
20. For Tennishiggledy
21. For SkySmoke
22. For Amiselle
23. For Amiselle
24. For iBoom
25. For Lillian Nightshade
26. For WinterWolves
27. For Karlee
28. For Lilliepupstar
29. For Cinnammon
30. For Amiselle's competition
31. For wolf-lou
32. For Lemon of Darkness
33. For Amiselle
34. For Midnight Darkness
35. Midnight Darkness
36. Fairy Tale
38. For Midnight Darkness
39. For Midnight Darkness
40. For SilverFeather
41. For .Arrow.
42. For iBoom
43. For wolf-lou
44. For kit
45. For Tinie Tempah
46. For Lock
47. For macs99
48. For iBoom
49. For Goth-wolf <3
50. For some-days-are-gold
51. For Amiselle
52. For Arrow
53. For Mistt
54. For wolf-lou