Yamas Narakari

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Yamas Narakari

Postby Yamaneko » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:14 am

Please, don't post here! For breeding requests, questions or feedback just send me a PM.

Here you'll find all my Narakari. As there are already a lot of them and many stallions I had to divide them into different herds.

Morpheus herd
(Main herd)
Morpheus
Discordia
Tremor
Catelyn
Bethmoora
Valkyrie
Shiral (but at the moment she's still with her mother Abelas)
Kenaz

Stallions group
Hawke
Nuvak
Mordred
Alexander
Glock's Undercover

The wild ones
Ashmedai
Nemesis
Jadetiger
Last edited by Yamaneko on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:56 am, edited 20 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yamas Narakari

Postby Yamaneko » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:29 am

Morpheus
Stallion
Height: 162 cm (or approx 16.0hh)

Morpheus is extraordinary big for a Narakari. He is a muscular stallion with a noble appearance. His moves are powerful and elegant. When you look at him you immediately see the proud stallion that he actually is.
Morpheus is nearly completely white. There are only some silver and grey parts left around his eyes, his mouth and his fetlocks. The tips of his ears, mane and tails have a silver gleam, too. His hellmark is rather small, only a symbol beneath his right eye.
The horns and eyes of the stallion are from such a dark red that it looks like black. You only see the red as a deep glow in the middle of his eyes and at the base of the horns.

Character: Morpheus is a proud stallion who knows how special he is. Sometimes he tends to be a bit arrogant. On those days he views the world distanced and accepts only a few beings around himself. Nothing seems to touch him, then.
There is something very old and dark within him. You can’t really catch it but there’s always a slight feeling of an old darkness around him. It’s an accentuated contrast to his bright fur.
He is the big boss of my herd. I’m pretty sure he already had a leading position in hell. You should not be unsure when you handle him. If he recognizes a bit of uncertainty he takes the leading role and might overwhelm you with his power.
But Morpheus does not only need a strong hand. There are some few and intimate moments when this proud stallion just needs a bit closeness and love. You’ll get an innocent and joyful lamb if you get the chance to massage him behind his ears.
And yes, sometimes he bites idiots.

Disciplines: Versatility Ranch Horse – Morpheus is an all-rounder. He likes a good mix of slow and action disciplines. But sometimes you really have to repress him. He wants to show how talented he is and how much power he has.
Additionally he is my partner in crime when I go hunting in the underworld.
Morpheus is ridden with a bitless bridle.

Genetics: Grey on black (EE / aa / Gg => homozygous black, non agouti, heterozygous grey)
Offspring: Mordred (of Discordia)

Ref: click me

Breedings: Morpheus is open for breedings.
Breeding fee is a piece of art. Please pm me with the title "Narakari - Morpheus" if you're interested.

Last edited by Yamaneko on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:28 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:14 am

Discordia
Mare
Height: 5'1 feet (154 cm)

Discordia has an exotic appearance. She is muscular but not too massy. Her moves are powerful and sometimes a bit crazy. One moment she is the confident companion on your side and in the next moment she might jump around like a wild and untamable beast.
Discordia is a brightbay dun tobiano whith a lot of small corn spots.
Her coat is vivid with shades of gold and copper. She has a few tobiano markings that look a bit extraordinary. Atypical for tobianos there are no white marks on her legs. They have high black stockings which end up in washy tiger stripes. The tails are mostly black, too. Just on the bottom side there is a bit of the dun dilution visible. The mane is bi-coloured, typical for a dun. Discordia has just a small irregular blaze on her left eye that looks like a white scar. Her horns and her right eye are black obsidians. Her left eye is pale blue. She is blind on this eye but I'm not sure if the different eye colour results of her blindness or of the chaotic spirit she actually is. Her body is full of small corn spots. They are like a blanket on her back, shoulders, hips, crest and even some on her head. All in all she is a really exotic looking mare.

Character: Discordia is the mistress of chaos. Her mood and mind might change from one second to the next. Therefore it's sometimes hard to handle her. For foreigners it's even impossible because she simply doesn't accept them. It seems to be a cruel game of her to treat them rather inconsiderately and begrudging. Maybe she keeps calm and controlled sometimes but she would never pay deference to them. You're lucky if she likes you.
Discordia is a proud and dominant mare. She has a strong will and doesn't know any fears. Together with other Narakari she takes the leading role as a matter of course. Expecting Morpheus I never saw a Narakari that refused following her.
She does well in competitions as long as she's in the mood to compete. Sometimes she does a favour and follows advices although she's not really interested in them. If she likes you there are high chances to find a wonderful companion in her. Maybe proud and strong minded but also caring and brave.
Although she is blind on her left eye she is not shy or excessively careful. But you should avoid it to near quickly from the left. Additionally she hates to be tied. If she wants to stay, she'd stay and if she doesn't want... well you better don't try to force her.

Disciplines: Versatility Ranch Horse - Discordia is an all-rounder. But as she's quick and agile she likes to participate in Barrel Races, too. Seldom we participate in lower Reining competitions.

Genetics: Bay dun tobiano with corn spots (EE / Aa / DD / nT => homozygous black / heterozygous agouti / homozygous dun / heterozygous tobiano)
Offspring: Mordred (of Morpheus)

Breedings: Discordia is not available for breedings.

Art:
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:25 am

Tremor
Mare
Height: 4'9 feet (144 cm)
Date of birth: March 4, 2009

Tremor is a small and agile mare with a high need for movement. It's hard for her to stand still. You'll often see her running with breakneck speed over the fields.
Tremor is a black pintaloosa. She has a small blanket with some medium and small spots. Additionally she has a few small and irregular tobiano markings. One covers her breast while two cross her neck and mane. On her right tail is a white mark, too. The left tail has a white end. She has an irregular blaze that covers her left eye. It looks a bit like a smooth "Z". Her right front leg has a white stocking, the left back leg a white sock and the left front leg and the right back leg havewhite coronets. All in all her markings look a bit wild.
Her eyes and horns are dark green malachites.
As she has a black coat there are no special hellmarks visible.

Character: Tremor is a little hothead. She is full of energy and you can really see how young she still is. It's hard for her to stand still for more than a few seconds. She is a curious mare and loves new and exiting things. But sometimes those exiting things are more dangerous than expected. Plastic tarps for example. Although we already trained with tarpes she is still afraid of this mysterious moving enemy.
Tremor really loves cows. Somehow she's fascinated by them especially by those which are black and white like her. Every time we pass a meadow with cows on it she neighs as she wants to greet them.

Disciplines: Cutting. But Tremor is still rather young therefore we just train with cows and don't participate in competitions, yet. She needs some special training to keep calm when we start cutting. Because it seems she want to play with the cows instead of separating them from the herd.
From time to time Barrel races and Polebending are interesting, too. But not as a serious business.

Genetics: Black pintaloosa -> EE/aa/nTo/nLp/Patn2 (homozygous black / non agouti / heterozygous tobiano / heterozygous leopard / heterozygous pattern 2)
Offspring: -

Breedings: Tremor is not open for breedings. She is still rather young and I don't think she wants to care for a foal at the moment.

Art:
Last edited by Yamaneko on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Catelyn
Mare
Height: 4'12 feet (152 cm)
Date of birth: March 4th, 1986

Catelyn is a beautiful lady. She is slim but not arid. Her moves are very elegant and expressive. And she seems to know how beautiful she is.
Cate is a grey Narakari with a blood bay base. But she didn't grey out completely. Her mane stayed black and most parts of her tails and legs kept the blood bay colour. Additionally she has a big bloodmark on her right shoulder and the withers. A smaller blood mark is on the right side of her neck. She has no special hellmark the black parts of her fur are fitting to the blood bay base. Her eyes and horns are deep red garnets.

Character: Catelyn is a lady. She often shows a noble behaviour and sometimes she tends to be a little bit arrogant. She is a calm member of my herd and follows Morpheus. But don't annoy her. If she gets angry, she can be like a little fury.
She loves to be groomed and often needs closeness of other Narakari or humans. She doesn't like to be alone.
With foreigners she gets along pretty good as long as they respect her.

Disciplines: - none. Primary I planned to train her for pleasure competitions. She would also be a great dressage horse, especially with her expressive moves. But I finally came to the descision that she will just be a riding Narakari maybe with some circus tricks.

Genetics: Grey on blood bay (Ee / AA / Gg => heterozygous black, homozygous agouti, heterozygous grey)

Breedings: Catelyn is open for breedings but beware, she is rather picky with mates.
Breeding fee is one piece of art. If you are interested in a breeding please PM me with the title "Narakari - Catelyn".

Last edited by Yamaneko on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Bethmoora
Mare
Height: 5'1 feet (156 cm)
Date of birth: July 7th, 2007

Bethmoora is pure black magic. She is a tall mare, beautiful with rather strong and elegant moves. It often looks as if she is more dancing than running.
Her fur is deep black with a slight touch of blue. There is just an irregular white coronet on her right back leg.
She has Alexandrite horns and eyes. In daylight they are green while they look purple in artificial light.

Character: Bethmoora is a young Narakari. She is spirited and a bit erratic. Due to the fact that she hasn't spend much time with humans yet she rarely trusts them. She isn't afraid of humans but she is careful. You need a lot of patience with her. But she is curious, too. And that can be a key to her heart.
Bethmoora is blitheful when she feels save. She loves to play then. Although she is rather new in Morpheus herd she goes along very well with other Narakari. At least most of the time she does. Because this fairy minded mare sometimes banters the other ones a bit too much.
After some hard training she is no longer afraid of fire.

Disciplines: Classic dressage. We don't participate in competitions yet, because she still needs a lot of training. But we're looking forward to the day when the black magic enters the dressage ring.

Genetics: Black -> EE/aa (homozygous black / non agouti)

Breedings: Bethmoora is open for breedings.
Breeding fee is one piece of art. But beware, as with all my other Narakari I'm a bit picky. If you're interested please PM me with the title "Narakari - Bethmoora".

Art:
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:20 pm

Valkyrie (Kyra)
Mare
Height: 4'12 feet (152 cm)
Date of birth: November 1st, 1996

Valkyrie is not the biggest Narakari. She is medium sized and well trained. But of course she is not as muscular as a stallion would be. Her moves are rather powerfull. You immediately see that she is a really self-confident mare.
Kyra is a grullo tobiano. She has an interrupted blaze, a star on her forehead and broad snip on the left side of her nose and lips. Her right tail is nearly black, just with a diluted stripe on the lower side due to her dun dillution. The left tail is pure white due to her tobiano genes. On the inside of her back leg she has her hellmark - a triquetta. Somehow she has stripy hooves, although her legs are completely white.
Kyras horns are black obsidians but her eyes are pale grey quartzes.

Character: Valkyrie is a highly spirited mare with a lot of power. She has a strong will (somtimes she can be bullish) and doesn't know any fears. She combines speed with elegance. She's a fighter an would never give in a competition. Therefore she needs a rider who is able to stop her. Otherwise she might hurt herself.
She loves cross country races where she can show her abilities. Her moves are expressive and she likes to "dance" in dressage competitions. But sometimes running in a circle just seems to be a bit boring. The she tries to add her own choreography. Although she's no bad jumper showjumping is her worst discipline. In her eyes it doesn't make sense to jump over the obstacles there without any racing and no visible finish. Then she refuses the obstacles or just kicks at the bars after a jump.
You see, riding her in a competition might have funny results. But nevertheless she's a great partner.

Disciplines: Eventing.

Genetics: Grullo tobiano -> EE/aa/DD/ToTo (homozygous black / non agouti / homozygous dun / homozygous tobiano)

Breedings: Kyra is not open for breedings at the moment.

Last edited by Yamaneko on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:20 am

Mordred
Stallion
Height: 5'2 feet (158 cm)
Date of birth: February 17th, 2013

Mordred is a proud stallion, tall and muscular like his father. With every move he makes he shows how special he is. Or at least how special he feels.
Mordred inherited the grey gene from his father. But until now he wears his grullo coat with some whitening parts. He'll probably become as white as his father one day. He has no white marks. Due to the dun gene from his mother you can still see some wild marks, like a pale shoulder cross and some leg bars. And of course he has the dorsal stripe and black ear tips. The hellmark on his breast is similar to his fathers mark. It looks like two crossing scars with a single spot. Mordreds eyes and horns are black obsidians. Another heritage of his mother.

Character: Mordred is a young stallion with all the cussedness and overestimation that a young Narakari can have. He knows how special his parents are and he thinks that he has to be special, too. Therefore he is quite arrogant and often tends to forget that he is no adult and dominant stallion, yet.
As all other yearlings he can be a bit clumsy sometimes. But you do better not to laugh if he stumbles or even speak about it.
At the moment he lives in the stallions group and I think it is rather good for his character. Especially Hawke and Nuvak can be a bith rough and do anything but handle him somehow special.
There is a funny fact about this young stallion. Somehow he seems to hate that he becomes as bright as his father. Every time he sees his reflection in a mirror he gets a bad temper. Sometimes he really seems to be annoyed.

Disciplines: He is still too young for that.

Genetics: Grey on grullo -> EE/aa/Dd/Gg (homozygous black/ non agouti/ heterozygous dun/ heterozygous grey)
Parents: Morpheus x Discordia

Ref: current reference
Former refs: foal picture, stage I, stage II

Breedings: Mordred is a bit too young for breedings. Therefore he is obviously not open for them.

Last edited by Yamaneko on Fri May 29, 2015 7:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Hawke
Stallion
Height: 5'2 feet (157 cm)
Date of birth: August 8th, 1996

Hawke is a tall stallion. He is muscular but not bulky. When he moves you can immediately see that this stallion is a warrior. His moves are smooth but powerful and his steps are rather sure-footed.
He is a black leopard appaloosa without additional white marks. On the left side of his neck he has a hellmark* that looks a bit like a native american talisman with a claw and two feathers.
His eyes are pale blue but his horns are berg crystals.

Character: As mentioned above, Hawke is a fighter. He has a strong will, honestly he can be rather bullish. Fears are not acceptable for him. Of course he knows what fear is but he tends to hide such feelings.
Hawke is a dominant stallion who pays as much attention on others as he needs it. He is very protective and would fight till death if something threatens his herd. Maybe he'd protect his rider, too. He watches his surrounding very attentive. It seems he had to protect his herd in hell rather often.
He hates to be ignored and sometimes he gets a bit annoying to reach the attention he needs.
But Hawke is not only a figher and protector. He can be a charming gentleman as well. Mares easily get his sympathy.
At the moment he tries to enchant Schneemaehnes mare Abelas. And he tends to do everything to get her attention. He even offers his favourite blanket to her that nobody else is allowed to touch.

Disciplines: Hawke has a lot of qualities. He is a fast and sure-footed runner, strong, brave and ambitionous, too. That makes him to a good partner for Narakari hunts. But riding competitions - classical or western - are not his métier.

Genetics: Black leopard appaloosa => EE/aa/nLp/Patn1Patn1 (homozygous black / non agouti / heterozygous leopard complex / homozygous pattern 1)
*Please note that his hellmark is a bit special. It contains my watermark and therefore the claw will never be passed to a foal I don't own.
Offspring: None yet. But he is doing his best to impress a special someone.

Breedings: Hawke is not open for breedings at the moment as he tries to impress Schneemaehnes Abelas and has no time for other mares.

Art:
Last edited by Yamaneko on Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Nuvak
Stallion
Height: 4'12'' feet (152 cm)
Date of birth: October 02, 1968

Nuvak is a proud and muscular stallion but small as well. Therefore he looks a bit brawny.
He is a classic champagne with only a few white marks. He has a white coronet on his right front leg. And there are two white strands in his mane, although he has no white marks on his neck.
His hellmarks are sharp and edgy scars. One is on the right side of his neck, the other one begins under his belly and ends on his left poit of hip. Eyes and horns are dark grey hematites.
If you are allowed to stay close to him you might feel something that is hard to describe. It's like a dark shadow within this stallion but it's completely different to the dark and old aura of Morpheus. It feels more like a tiny hint of infection.

Character: Nuvak tends to be rough and distanced to others. He is a headstrong fighter. But he is not as fiery as many other stallions. He thinks before he acts. You often see him standing alone but nevertheless he is a protective herd member. He'd fight until it draws blood but if a retreat is necessary he'd take that shame.
To other stallions he behaves rough and harsh. Mares are more lucky. He usually is a kind gentleman in their presence.
Nuvak is a sweet tooth. And after I had a crazy minute and offered him those candies he seems to be crazy about them.

Disciplines: Nuvak doesn't participate in competitions. He is one of my hunting Narakari.

Genetics: Classic champagne => EE/aa/ChCh (homozygous black / non agouti / homozygous champagne)

Breedings: Nuvak is open for breedings. If you are interested please pm me with the title "Narakari - Nuvak".
Breeding fee is one piece of art.

Last edited by Yamaneko on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me