Based on Click to view
Artist sapphirespirit [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CWHR: Slate Grullo Adopt

Postby sapphirespirit » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:10 pm

Hey folks! Here's another 'spooky' 'Halloween-esque' Adopt from ole sapphy. To win him, fill out the form below.
No editing, no prettying, no reserves or WIPs,
Just fill out the form.

sapphirespirit wrote:This was very close.
The Winner is :
~Silverpelt~ wrote:Username: ~Silverpelt~
Show Name: A Ghost's tale
Name: Specter
Breed:Bashkir Curly (3.125%)X American Indian Horse (3.125%) X Ariegeois Horse (6.25%) X Vladimir Heavy Draft (12.5%) X Bavarian Warmblood (12.5%) X Florida Cracker Horse (12.5%)X Morgan Horse(12.5%) X Canadian Cutting Horse (6.25%) X Tennessee Walking Horse (6.25%) X Spanish Mustang (12.5%) X Kiger Horse (12.5%)
Color: Slate Grullo
Markings: Sabino/Splash , AND lacing, as well as grullo markings.
'Tack': Cobweb themed Halter and Ribbon
Picture of a unique tombstone: x
GIF of a wispy, ghost like something: Look carefully at the black mist... :S
Picture of the best Cobweb decoration: x
Link me to a Halloween song: Since his name is Specter...
In five sentences- tell me why he's so forlorn and melancholy: It all started a few years back at a small ranch ranch with several. One day after they have put all the horses in the stalls a fire brought out, a very bad one. Sadly their was only one horse that got out, which was none other then the young horse named Specter who manage to kick out the stall door and escape while the fire was small. Specter came to Cottonwood Ranch a soon after with minor burns, nervous, the fear of stalls and worst of all a deep sadness. He had not only leave behind the only place he had even been to but he lost his closest friends and was simply never the same.

With The Runner Up as :

Arrows wrote:Username: Arrows
Show Name: Ghastly Memories
Name: Hallow
Breed:Bashkir Curly (3.125%)X American Indian Horse (3.125%) X Ariegeois Horse (6.25%) X Vladimir Heavy Draft (12.5%) X Bavarian Warmblood (12.5%) X Florida Cracker Horse (12.5%)X Morgan Horse(12.5%) X Canadian Cutting Horse (6.25%) X Tennessee Walking Horse (6.25%) X Spanish Mustang (12.5%) X Kiger Horse (12.5%)
Picture of a unique tombstone: xxx
GIF of a wispy, ghost like something: xxx
Picture of the best Cobweb decoration: xxx
Link me to a Halloween song: xxx (had to)
In five sentences- tell me why he's so forlorn and melancholy: Perhaps it's the simple fact that Hallow never had what you would call a "normal" foalhood and adulthood. In his young years, Hallow moved around a lot. His mother and father were both dead, so he was handfed, and never learned right from wrong or how be social. Over the years it has just fueled his isolation and almost want to be secluded. Hallow sometimes does long for friends and family and other feelings besides his secret thoughts, but he just doesn't know how.

I Will have a RU Horse soon. Congrats guys
Last edited by sapphirespirit on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CWHR: Slate Grullo Adopt

Postby Frostbite18 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Username: Frostbite18
Show Name: Abandoned Soul
Name: Lost
Markings: Sabino/Splash
Picture of a unique tombstone: http://www.amusingtime.com/images/010/f ... -photo.jpg
GIF of a wispy, ghost like something: http://giphy.com/gifs/88CMEbeCjxHos (Cause scary ones will give me nightmares)
Picture of the best Cobweb decoration: http://www.partydelights.co.uk/images/h ... piders.jpg (Dont mind spider but oh god)
Link me to a Halloween song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2PoSljk8cE
In five sentences- tell me why he's so forlorn and melancholy: Lost is always acting in a very melancholy way, the reason for this is his past. As a foal Lost was abandoned by his mother, the people thought he was too much trouble so they abandoned him as well. He was saved by a rescue but they eventually shut down and he moved from home, to home, to home. So Lost just stopped feeling, he expected all good things to end so he never got happy about them. Lost didn't get sad either because what was the use in that?
Frostbite18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebonnetBree » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:32 pm

This one is very pretty Sapphy :) I was going to enter but my stupid iPad refreshed the page I had the form on and I lost everything so it looks like I'll just be stalking this beauty. Good luck to who ever wins this boy :D
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirespirit » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Mother~of~Dragons wrote:
This one is very pretty Sapphy :) I was going to enter but my stupid iPad refreshed the page I had the form on and I lost everything so it looks like I'll just be stalking this beauty. Good luck to who ever wins this boy :D

Well you could still try out if you really wanted to.
S.apphire S.pirit
My Species:
Sanctum In The Swamplands ,Sapphy's Carousel Menagerie
Silverbell Ranch Cattle Adopt, Eletoo,Aduiri
Seeking Stamps for my adoptables! Pm if interested.
I'm an artist at these adoptables:
Cottonwood Wild Horse Ranch
Siberian River Hounds
Northern Norbreds

Seeking Art for my Fursona! Please PM me if interested!

My Cottonwood Horses (huge wip)
My VOKs
My SITS Herds
My Senegal Hounds and Siberian River Hounds
My Senegal Zebras
sapphirespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sjmaef5 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:57 am

Username: Sjmaef5
Show Name: Not so Mean Ghost
Name: Casper
Picture of a unique tombstone: Boo!
GIF of a wispy, ghost like something: Same reason as Frostbite, the scary ones will give me nightmares for days.
Picture of the best Cobweb decoration: Imagine walking through a hunted house and seeing that, I'd scream! ^^
Link me to a Halloween song: Boo!
In five sentences- tell me why he's so forlorn and melancholy: You see, Casper is really a very friendly, caring horse. However, since he tends to come off a little spooky, because of his favorite tack and the fact that he was found at a cemetery (though this has no effect on his personality...), people tend to judge him by his looks. He never really gets rode or is very social because of his lack of human interaction, so he tends to be spooked by people and becomes very lonely. A few people however, have come to know Casper, and those few people, including me, give him some attention, but again, we are not always around every second of every day. All in all, if you get to know Casper, he will warm up to you, I plan on really bonding with him and working on making him a more social horse.
Image.........Image.........Image

┏──────────────────────┓
My PetsSignature ShopLakeclan V.2
CWHRCWHR Horses
Roleplay CharactersStorageNeed Art

┖──────────────────────┚

┏────────────────────┓
Hi, I'm Meg! I love animals! I own a
cat named Buddy-Holly and a rabbit
named Junebug. Im a big hockey fan!

Rest in peace and love you ~ Mugsy,
Koko Eli, Jingle, Bubba, Zach, and all the fish.

┖────────────────────┚
sjmaef5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:14 am

Username: ilhdc7
Show Name: Casper the Ghost
Name: Cas
Picture of a unique tombstone: Umm, Freaky?
GIF of a wispy, ghost like something:
Image GIFSoup Watch the Curtains.
Picture of the best Cobweb decoration: I Don't Like Spiders
Link me to a Halloween song: I'm going to listen to this all day! XD
In five sentences- tell me why he's so forlorn and melancholy: Maybe it's because he's never reached out to any other creature. Saying forlorn and melancholy makes him seem sad, but he really isn't, he just looks that way. Maybe because he just looks down at the ground, and sighs all the time. Maybe its how he cries. Well, maybe he is sad, I really don't know, ask him.
she/her & they/them >> hufflepuff >> call me ilah please >>chrysaora

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:04 am

Username: Arrows
Show Name: Ghastly Memories
Name: Hallow
Picture of a unique tombstone: xxx
GIF of a wispy, ghost like something: xxx
Picture of the best Cobweb decoration: xxx
Link me to a Halloween song: xxx (had to)
In five sentences- tell me why he's so forlorn and melancholy: Perhaps it's the simple fact that Hallow never had what you would call a "normal" foalhood and adulthood. In his young years, Hallow moved around a lot. His mother and father were both dead, so he was handfed, and never learned right from wrong or how be social. Over the years it has just fueled his isolation and almost want to be secluded. Hallow sometimes does long for friends and family and other feelings besides his secret thoughts, but he just doesn't know how.
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:25 am

Username: Tynahi
Show Name: Fallen Through Time
Name: Ghost
Picture of a unique tombstone: xXx
GIF of a wispy, ghost like something: xXx
Picture of the best Cobweb decoration: xXx
Link me to a Halloween song: This is Halloween
In five sentences- tell me why he's so forlorn and melancholy: When Ghost was only a foal he lost his herd in a freak accident. Everything happened so fast he didn't know what to make of it and he had no one to explain it to him. Afterwards he was moved around a lot and considered a "problem foal" due to his acting out. Because he moved around so much he never let himself get too attached to anyone because he already assumed thy would leave him too. Now he believes that it is better to be forlorn and alone than to be hurt by wing forgotten again.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:41 am

Username: ~Silverpelt~
Show Name: A Ghost's tale
Name: Specter
Picture of a unique tombstone: x
GIF of a wispy, ghost like something: Look carefully at the black mist... :S
Picture of the best Cobweb decoration: x
Link me to a Halloween song: Since his name is Specter...
In five sentences- tell me why he's so forlorn and melancholy: It all started a few years back at a small ranch ranch with several. One day after they have put all the horses in the stalls a fire brought out, a very bad one. Sadly their was only one horse that got out, which was none other then the young horse named Specter who manage to kick out the stall door and escape while the fire was small. Specter came to Cottonwood Ranch a soon after with minor burns, nervous, the fear of stalls and worst of all a deep sadness. He had not only leave behind the only place he had even been to but he lost his closest friends and was simply never the same.
(links) not very active here anymore
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zippo. » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Username: Zippo♥
Show Name: Charlotte's Web of Lies
Name: Charlie
Picture of a unique tombstone: Boop
GIF of a wispy, ghost like something: Boop
Picture of the best Cobweb decoration: Does this count?
Link me to a Halloween song: Goosebumps Theme
In five sentences- tell me why he's so forlorn and melancholy: He is the measly fly caught in the intricate web, awaiting his biggest fear; death. He knows it will come, as everything does, but he isn't ready. His irrational fear of death has caused him to be a easily spooked horse, and his previous owners have noticed spiders spook him the most. It's something about the mystery surrounding them and their beautiful woven designs, that just set off something in him. Fir Charlie, Spiders are the embodiment of death.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
amethyst cove | buttermilks

the land of three crows | rise

Clan of Arkanes | kientras

valhalla | characters

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes