Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Accepting)

Postby Free Shade » Sun May 11, 2014 8:10 pm

ImageImage

The story begins as three friends
land in Hollow Bastion,
the first stop on their new adventure.
These 3 will encounter new foes,
and old ones.
They will make new friends and
reunite with some they thought they
would never see again. New worlds, new
people to save.What is your part in this?
Are you an old friend? Or a new one?
Are you destined to be their enemy?
Will you help them in their journey?

Plot Notes:
Takes place during Kingdom Hearts 2. It does not have to follow the time/story line exactly. (just nothing so major that it will throw everything out of wack)

Rules/Expectations

First off, please be kind and respectable to others. We are here to have fun and enjoy something we all have a common interest in. Secondly, Please do not take on 2 or more characters unless you know you can handle it. Third, if you would like to reserve a character slot, you may do so. Although i will only hold reservations for up to 24 hours. Please do not create a 3-way love triangle if you are including any love interests (Aka, if someone already has a character put down as a crush you can not put the same person down). Try to keep the OCs balanced gender wise. I am only accepting a certain amount of oc's, so don't dilly dally.
If you are inactive for an extended amount of time you will be sent a warning. After that warning you will be kicked from the RP if you are still inactive. No 1 liners (unless absolutely necessary) and no text talk/constant grammar errors. All fight scenes must be kid friendly for 2 reasons. 1: It is CS rules and 2: It is a Disney based game... >.> that makes it self explanatory.

Important rule: Never go more than 2-3 pages without me. Also, if you are targeting your post to a specific character/person, make sure that they are online/do not post it and then leave them behind in the story. 2nd: If you feel we should have a discussion thread for this RP, please vote in the poll.

Character Form:
Code: Select all
Looks: (Pic or description)
Name: (Character's name)
Crush:
Personality:
History:
Weapon of Choice:
Played by: (Your username here)
Last edited by Free Shade on Sun May 11, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Worlds

Postby Free Shade » Sun May 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Worlds:
Twilight Town
Hollow Bastion
The Land of Dragons
Beasts Castle
Olympus Coliseum
Disney Castle
Timeless River
Atlantica
Port Royal
Halloween Town
Agrabah
Pride Lands
Space Paranoids
The World That Never Was

(Please let me know if i have forgotten one ^. ^ )

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Free Shade » Sun May 11, 2014 8:12 pm

Characters

Sora: Free Shade
Donald: Open
Goofy: Open
Riku: Open
Kiari: Open
(You are able to ask for any of the above
or other characters from the story)
OCs:
Lily: Free Shade
Angel: CureHoney
Taylor: CureHoney
Shong Lee: MeteorShower

Crushes/Relationships
( Key: character 1 x character 2 = 1 & 2 are dating
Character 1 >>>>>>> Character 2 = 1 likes 2 (Aka both are unavailable for crushes) )

Lily>>>>>>>>>Taylor
Last edited by Free Shade on Sun May 25, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (WIP/DO NOT POST)

Postby Free Shade » Sun May 11, 2014 8:20 pm

My character Forms:

Name: Sora
Crush: Open
Personality: Strong, Protective, Friendly, Caring, Upbeat
History: As a kid Sora grew up on Destiny Islands with his two best friends, Riku and Kiari. When he was 14 his home world was attacked by darkness, and he was chosen to become the key blade wielder. Sora met Donald and Goofy and traveled around to different worlds fighting the darkness and trying to find his friends. (Only including this much. The rest you should either know or should look up ^. ^)
Weapon of Choice: Key Blade
Played by: Free Shade

(Credit to Vampy for Original lines here: viewtopic.php?t=137373)

Lily
Species: Human
Crush: Open
Personality: Defensive, Tough, Quiet, Friendly, Caring
History: She was born and raised in Hollow Bastion (aka Radiant Gardens). Her parents disappeared when she was young and was taken in by Cid. She considers Cid as a father and Leon as an older brother. She has a difficult time expressing herself sometimes, because she is afraid she will scare away people who she gets close to. She was out practicing her magic in the Bailey in Hollow Bastion when heartless attacked her and teleported her to Hades, where she is being held captive.
Weapon of Choice: Magic
Played by: Free Shade
Last edited by Free Shade on Mon May 12, 2014 11:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Scattered Dreams: A Kingdom Hearts RP (Open and Acceptin

Postby Free Shade » Sun May 11, 2014 9:13 pm

^. ^ Open and accepting (Also, if nobody wants to play goofy and donald by the time we start the rp, i can rp them as well until someone want to rp them :) )

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Mon May 12, 2014 5:34 am

up

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon May 12, 2014 5:54 am

Looks: (Img thing doesn't work on my computer picture is below)
Name: Angel(I will explain in history)
Crush:Open
Personality: Mysterious,clever,sweet,kind,and short temper
History: Angel was originally named Alyson Cain. Somehow Alyson Cain was burned beyond recognition. After that happened, Alyson changed her name to Angel. She is known now just as Angel
Weapon of Choice: A sword
Played by: CureHoney

Looks: (Img thing doesn't work on my computer picture is below)
Name: Taylor
Crush:Open
Personality:Same as Angel
History:Taylor was found by Angel. Angel took him to her base. Taylor was taught by Angel how to fight. Taylor now fights alongside Angel.
Weapon of Choice: Cards
Played by:CureHoney
Attachments
Tyrone.%28Majin.Bone%29.full.1713190.jpg
Taylor
Tyrone.%28Majin.Bone%29.full.1713190.jpg (254.44 KiB) Viewed 527 times
Kayle.600.1671063.jpg
Angel
Kayle.600.1671063.jpg (92.53 KiB) Viewed 527 times
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animelove. » Mon May 12, 2014 6:04 am

Name: riku
Crush:maybe Xion or angel
Personality: Riku is a calm, cool, collected teen who is not afraid to go far beyond his limits. This shows through when he shows no fear in stepping into the dark portal when Destiny Islands is being consumed by darkness, along with his statement "I'm not afraid of the darkness!"
He also showed a strong competitive streak, along with a bit of jealousy. He shows his competitive side when he challenges Sora, saying that his heart is stronger than Sora's heart. It is not actually said aloud, but thanks to Maleficent, he became increasingly jealous of Sora. It started with him finding out about Sora's new friends, and his thinking that he had been replaced. The jealousy grew when he learned about Sora possessing the Keyblade. The jealousy turned into rage, resulting in the battles against Sora throughout Kingdom Hearts, and his possession by Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.
Weapon:here
Played by: asuna..

Name: yashiro
Crush: roxas
Personality:wip
Weapon:here
Played by: asuna..

animelove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Mon May 12, 2014 11:27 am

All accepted ^. ^
Will start RP when 1-2 more join

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Mon May 12, 2014 11:43 am

(Yay okay bump)
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me