Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find an International Penpal

Postby Super Tortilla Chips » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:06 am

Username: Super Tortilla Chips
What language(s) do you speak:English
What kind of penpal are you looking for:Someone fluent in Japanese and English or anyone who wants to chat :3
Why do you want a penpal: I would like to learn a little bit of Japanese and I think it would be awesome to talk to someone in a different country.
Anything interesting about yourself:I like wolves, chicken smoothie, Warriors, The Hunger Games, chicken smoothie, awesome books, ranting about chicken smoothie blah blah blahblahblah.

☁Like What You See? ☁
Cityscape ☁ Skylines ☁ City Lights ☁ Amazing Views
☁ Find them all on my blog ☁

Follow Me, I follow back. Just click!
Super Tortilla Chips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WelcomeToNightKale » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:50 am

Username: Apocalypse Later
Country: From Scotland, in the United States for the next two months
What language(s) do you speak: Scottish Gaelic, French, Russian, English, and Spanish
What kind of penpal are you looking for: No-one in particular, but it would be cool to meet someone American.
Why do you want a penal: To have someone to talk to, I'm in the USA's while my fiancé finishes school, but I go to school on-line so it does get pretty lonely.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): I honestly can't think of anything off the top of my head, really.
WelcomeToNightKale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majima » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:12 am

Username:Helix Fossil
What language(s) do you speak:English and German
What kind of penpal are you looking for:Somebody who can teach me about How to speak Japanese and if they are from Japan Their culture
Why do you want a penpal:Because i t think its a great chance to learn amd make friends
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.):Well i love cats and video games so maybe learn about some Japan only games or Japanese cats c:
Last edited by majima on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
majima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nuvola » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:32 pm

Username: enchanted coffee.
    What language(s) do you speak: English, and a bit of Italian and German.
    What kind of penpal are you looking for: Anyone! Preferably somebody outside of my home country, but anybody who would like to become my pm penpal is welcome. C:
    Why do you want a penpal: I've been wanting a penpal for a couple of years now and do you know how excited I was when I found this thread? Well, anyway, I want a pen pal because I would love to talk to people from countries other than mine, learn about their cultures and languages, and possibly make friends out of those whom I talk to.
    Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): Well, while I am not a gamer, I do enjoy playing video games [ i.e. Skyrim, Assassin’s Creed, Portal & Portal 2, etc. ], but I don't play them all too often, usually because I don't have the time to. My favorite television shows consist of Supernatural, Sherlock, Game of Thrones, and Rome [ I also like watching anime ]; and my favorite movies/movie series are The Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit and The Pirates of the Caribbean. Some of my absolute favorite pass-times are drawing [ traditional and digital ], photography, writing, and reading. I also love history, my favorite time to learn about would have to be Ancient Rome and the Renaissance, though there are many other times in history that I really enjoy learning about. Oh, and before I forget, I am an animal lover, and my favorite animal is a cat.
Imagexx Imagexx Imagexx Image
𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘;
𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
███████████
hi! call me nuvola or momo ♥️
adult. libra. wildlife eco. she/her
my bees. vault. ruin

- -- ─────────────── -- -
nuvola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Jupiter Spy » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Username:
muddpaw
The United States of America
What language(s) do you speak: I speak English fluently, but I am currently learning both Latin and Italian.
What kind of penpal are you looking for:
I'm looking for someone who will not mind my sometimes incohesive thoughts I try to write down. I'm also extremely interested in the cultures of our world as well as finding someone to talk to. I'd also like someone who could potentially help me with a language.
Why do you want a penpal:
I've never done it before and I've always thought it'd be a wonderful experience.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.):
I am a nerd, a linguist in the making, an avid student of history, amongst other things.
Something interesting I've done is go to a Latin convention... in Las Vegas, Nevada. No, we didn't throw a toga party, we're much too classy for that ^^
I'm rather shy in real life and you'll normally find me with my nose in a book.
I love discovering new music.
I am the overlord shelver.
ImageImage
If you don't want to see with the eyes of your soul, then I'll become a bit more pleasing to your mortal eyes
A Jupiter Spy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:32 am

- - -
Last edited by mars on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord: "mars ˖⁺ ̩̩̥☾⋆˚̩̥̩ ٠͙ ˖#8356"

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charcolor » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:57 am

-
Last edited by Charcolor on Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charcolor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanic; » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:36 pm

Username: Kaiko
What language(s) do you speak: English naturally, and the itsy-bitsy teeny-est and tinyest bit of Japanese/Romajii
What kind of penpal are you looking for: I would love someone who is on often and likes to be a bit random and humorous at times. I am also looking for someone who can speak Japanese/Romajii, or Italian. It would be fun if we could help each other learn their languages, as long as we can understand each other.
Why do you want a penpal: Im looking for someone who can share their culture and language with me, be funny, and just to chat.
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc) I have a burning love for dragons, Portal, Portal 2, and bugs. Bugs tend to like me too. xD I love all animals and drawing, and hope to earn a career of Marine Biology.

No longer looking for penpals c:
Last edited by oceanic; on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
she/her scuba ravenclaw horned serpent prospit usa
oceanic;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taemin. » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:08 am

Username: TomBoiiWolfie

What language(s) do you speak: English and French [not the best, definitely] I guess

What kind of penpal are you looking for: Someone fun, funny and someone chatty! I'd like to learn a few words in whatever language they speak [just because]. It'd be great if there was a lot to learn from my penpal too.

Why do you want a penpal: I want someone to talk to so why not someone from another country? I've wanted one for quite a time since I knew about penpals since the age of about 9-10, mainly because I want to know more about other people and I wish to understand people from different countries better ;)

Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.):

Nothing interesting, but if you want to know me..:

I AM A BIG BIG BIG TOMBOY :)

I do karate and in short I'm a:
Wolf-loving gaming karate-doing lazy fat poopy crazy utterly random tomboy LotR fan.
The ennddd......................................... Too many dots.

Likes / Loves: (not in order)

- I love LotR (Lord of the Rings) and The Hobbit. I've read The Hobbit, LotR:FotR and am currently reading Two Towers. Watched all the movies and planning to watch the last Hobbit movie this December :3.
- I love wolves, African wild dogs, canines, birds of prey and big cats!
- Favourite fantasy creature is probably a dragon and phoenix. Wyverns are lovely.
- Favourite movie is LotR (FotR, TTT and RotK) and my favourite character from LotR is probably... I don't know. Eowyn, Legolas and... This is too hard!
- Favourite song is... Not got one really.
- I have cried over one movie only. That was Grave of the Fireflies. I've always thought I'll never cry over some silly drama show or book but I couldn't help but bawl my eyes out when the boy was crying, but it's made loads of people who don't normally cry, well, cry, according to 98% of reviews I've read. That's the only time I've really cried over a movie or show or something.
- Wolf's Rain
- My Neighbour Totoro, Princess Mononoke [<3], Grave of the Fireflies, Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky, Spirited Away and all the rest in that little group of anime movies.
- Dan and Phil
- Off White
- I love to doodle :) I am however cursed with a glitchy mouse and not blessed with a drawing tablet < z 3
- Gaming is a lot of my life. I love to play Minecraft and many other games, including single player games like some arcade games and I waste my time on Cookie Clicker :3.

- Favourite colours are this this this this and maybe this Basically blues and greens or aquas, or the colour in between blue and green.
--
Dislikes:

- Not very fond of centipedes or large spiders. I can't live with one in my room :I
- Uhm.
- I don't get along well with people like this, :
"Oh ma gawd! Can you believe it? Jason asked me out like oh my god oh my god what should I do? <3 <3 What should I even wear!!?!?! This is our 50th sleepover but you've never looked in my wardrobe yet so like oh my god why don't you look and let's chose what I should wear because the date's like tomorrow! OH MY GODD!!!!
I'm not a fan of drama llamas. :I
-I hate pink and this colour

Think that's it... Oh and I'm really against animal abuse D: :thumbdown: :evil:
Last edited by taemin. on Thu May 01, 2014 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 9 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

meoww 3/4 of my deadlines end this week!
sorry for slowness will be back asap
taemin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fabulous European » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:14 am

Username: kitty kitty
What language(s) do you speak: swedish, English, welsh
What kind of penpal are you looking for: a talkative one who is funny and fun to talk to
Why do you want a penpal: because I want to talk to different people from around the world and learn more about there lifestyle's wherever they are
Anything interesting about yourself (hobbies, favorite ___, pets, etc.): no nothing interesting about me
Last edited by Fabulous European on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
"And if tomorrow you're still "just a friend" I'll stay up until 11:11 again"
Fabulous European

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me