How's the weather over there?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

How's the weather over there?

Postby SnowFlies » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:15 am

Yes, I know this topic is random but it’s just a little fun in its on way >.<

Ok, usually when I get bored I look out of the window and groan to see that it's raining ((partly because I have a weird allergy)) and I wonder if I could go some where else to find it being sunny.

The idea is in the title; just say what the weather is like where you are, and basically anything to do with it =D

So where I am, there's strong wind and it's cloudy, it also looks like it's going to rain -_- hope not as I’ll be forced to cycle in it. Then again, at least I won’t have to water the plants ^.^

So, what's the weather like where you are?
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
| DAMs | Nukittas | Tezari | WMEs |

■ I do not take art commissions for pets; therefore do not ask.
■ I have a tendency of reading PMs and not answering them right away - please don't take it personally, I'm just busy with work and getting distracted.
■ WMEs and other characters are not for sale.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How's the weather over there?

Postby Birdfly » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:19 am

It is the Most Sunniest Day Ever. i could close my light and Tv and Open up my Curtains and then my room would be like it at the beginning XD...

It is in the 80's and fine to me.
MERGED WITH SUGARCOOKI+BIRDFLY!!!!!!!!
Birdfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:29 am

Lucky, I would love to be there! I guess it would be a good excuse to eat a lot of ice cream in hot/sunny weather.

■ I have a tendency of reading PMs and not answering them right away - please don't take it personally, I'm just busy with work and getting distracted.

SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdfly » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:32 am

.:*Snow*:. wrote:Lucky, I would love to be there! I guess it would be a good excuse to eat a lot of ice cream in hot/sunny weather.

I know right. I would like to be somewhere cold. Like in Dublin. Ah...
Birdfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskynerd » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:02 am

There are a few old threads like this, but they've been dead for a while. Lets try to keep this one active so it doesn't join the scrap heap, yeah? ^^

It's raining and thundering right now where I am. The storm's already winding down though... :C Shame, I like thunderstorms.
huskynerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:06 am

It's cold where I am, due to the cold wind I think ...Coming from the north. It's not that bad to be honest but I do hate my allergy which is getting a rash from the cold. Weird but true >.< Reason why I wish I could be somewhere sunny.

I love Thunderstorms! I guess it's a family thing from my dad's side :lol: To bad that it's winding down, although some people may think they're scary i.e little children I find thunderstorms amazing in their own way.

SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdfly » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:16 am

.:*Snow*:. wrote:It's cold where I am, due to the cold wind I think ...Coming from the north. It's not that bad to be honest but I do hate my allergy which is getting a rash from the cold. Weird but true >.< Reason why I wish I could be somewhere sunny.

I love Thunderstorms! I guess it's a family thing from my dad's side :lol: To bad that it's winding down, although some people may think they're scary i.e little children I find thunderstorms amazing in their own way.

I just need some cold for the rest of the week.
Birdfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskynerd » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:18 am

.:*Snow*:. wrote:I love Thunderstorms! I guess it's a family thing from my dad's side :lol: To bad that it's winding down, although some people may think they're scary i.e little children I find thunderstorms amazing in their own way.

The same with me! My dad likes rain and storms too - when I was little we used to open the door and watch it. Lol the rest of my family just tolerated it. XD

If it's raining or storming it kind of makes my day. I have no idea, it just makes me happy. ^^
huskynerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFlies » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:22 am

Well... If you can't have cold weather you could always somehow create it... maybe something with ice cubes...

Same here with the thunderstorms, my dad and I always groaned when the weather forecast says it gonna rain and have thunderstorms and then it never happens :( Coming to think of it we haven't had any thunderstorms recently... would be nice to see one soon.

Yeah, I understand what you mean by making you happy when you see rain and that, me being a stubborn person I don't listen to someone when they say to stay in side while it's raining, despite my allergy I don't like getting cooped up indoors.

SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdfly » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:36 am

.:*Snow*:. wrote:Well... If you can't have cold weather you could always somehow create it... maybe something with ice cubes...

Same here with the thunderstorms, my dad and I always groaned when the weather forecast says it gonna rain and have thunderstorms and then it never happens :( Coming to think of it we haven't had any thunderstorms recently... would be nice to see one soon.

Yeah, I understand what you mean by making you happy when you see rain and that, me being a stubborn person I don't listen to someone when they say to stay in side while it's raining, despite my allergy I don't like getting cooped up indoors.

Eh. I might try...XD Awesome!!

OH!! AND FRIENDLY BUMP!!
Birdfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me