drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:08 am

the drama, the lies, and the tears? do they ever come to an end? Well there all cheers to the teenage years. think of them as a good thing. But partys, but partys are what make it all worth while, well. . . if your invited to them. but every one over the course of time is invited to a party, aren't they? No matter if your a freshman, sophomore, junior and senior you end up going.

''you can loose all the weight in the world and it will never been enough''

now you got your cliques, popular's, the people who makes the whole school go around, unless you have flawless skin and prefect hair and teeth, your never gonna be one of them. Preps, endless smiling weirdo's all they do is smile even when they stabbing you in the back, there the the people who every one wants to be but doesn't they are the rightful owners of our school. you have your loners, the people who don't have a group, the emos and punks, who only hang out with other emos and punks and never smile. your nerds. i dont have to say to much about them, youe jokes! the guy every one wants to be with, hes gorgeous and probably dumb as crap. ad a couple other groups.

''one day i will leave and never come back''

the bullying, no matter what your clique is and no matter what your gender is, your gonna be bullied, but you can just brush that off cause its not gonna stop until your gone or there gone.

''wake up and live each day as if were on purpose''

clothing, your clothing verys from almost nothing to almost everything, but school has a dress code. year what you want but dont show to much skin. populars were reviling clothes usually and preps are very modest, wearing long sleeved shirts and skorts, nerd were lots of clothes and emos wear black and so on and so forth.

''im gonna take your breath away and leave you breathless''

table of contents
plot
rules
characters
crushes and relationships
my characters.
Last edited by Monster. on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. WIP

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:18 am

♡ all tess' rules apply
♡cussing must be stared out or bleeped out.
♡this is high school people romance romance romance!
♡please try and make characters genders even?
♡this is a lgbs (lesbian gay bi-sexual and straight) anythings is accepted.
♡go to pm or fade to back no im not encouraging this but just saying there are children on here.
♡low to high semi lit any were between 2-7 lines a post is appreciated. wb is accepted
♡use your own forms.
♡use occ and no fighting in occ please.
♡drama drama drama!!!!!
♡dont kill peoples characters please!
♡and have fun!!

table of contents
plot
rules
characters
my characters.
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:25 am

Last edited by Monster. on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:33 am

crushesღ

Fie Macdonald→Samual Christel
Rain Mckenny→James Cendlian
dating❥
broke upҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ

table of contents
plot
rules
characters
my characters.
Last edited by Monster. on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fie and ryder

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:06 am

''hello, im fie. . pronounced fae, spelt Fie, Aha. Well my names fie and my full name is Fie Mary Lydia MacDonald. i wouldn't say i enjoy my name but its fine. i've heard worse names but i wouldn't say mines one of them, i have many nicnames but i couldn't begin to tell you what they are. i am currently seventeen years young aha i say young because im not old yet, i was born on the year of nineteen ninety six on December third, in Dublin Ireland to Sam and a Jamie MacDonald. my parents we very excited to have there first child.''

''ummmmm im a girl. . i mean i'm pretty sure im a girl aha. why are you asking me these questions? for an interview? oh aha okay. well i've been a female since birth and i am pretty sure you guys can tell. . . but im not totally comfortable with this, wait a gosh darn minuet, are you trying to tell me i look like a boy?! i don't look anything like a boy i have long hair and eye lashes and im pretty boys aren't pretty. . oh im so sorry for loosing my temper.''

''hmmmm well some of my favourite stuff is well one direction and my favourite one direction song is Storey of my life, its just so dreamy'. I like shopping like any other girl but it gets boring after a while aha. i like pepsi but im diabetic so i can't really drink it and diet pepsi is't the best . . . . ummm tasting? maybe i dunno. hmmmmm well i love boys like any girl again i am a liam girl of course aha but i love tanned boys with blue eyes. hmmmm what else do i like? not a whole lot more but i'm not in my right mind at the moment''

''i have three younger sibblings but i am the oldest. i have a younger brother who my parents had when i was four or five, he has blond hair and grey eyes like me, some people mistake us for twins but i'm older then him. and i have a twin sibblings for are 1 years old there names are Charlie and Kylie i would like to say im close to my sibblings but im not really, my brother and me are kinda close but its sorta awkward''

''my besties are max hes a spunky energetic guy with a huge heart. hes got big adorable brown eyes and hes just so sweet and it makes me so said that he doesn't have a girlfriend. and my sister well i call he rmy sister but shes my childhood best friend and her names cathy. we've been best friends since elemantary when her brother was y bully and used to pull my hair, she used to stick up for me and i loved her for that.''

''well i think im a happy go lunkcy kinda girl, 'im always smiling and really down to earth, i love being happy and making other smile and its the best medicine, aha i dunno i think im a good person and i like being happy but ill let a Max and Cathy tell you about me''
Max- ''hmmmm well fie is just an amazing person down to the bone, she cares about others ore then herself and shes just so nice. i don't understand why she hangs out with us cause we probably the total opposite of us. but oh well where happy she likes us. shes really funny and if your ever down she's there for you and that makes us feel so much better . . its kinda hard to do this aha. she cares about everything and always puts herself last, she's never mean and when she raises her voice its kinda . . .uh cute? because she never does . . its like watching a puppy sneeze. aha.....''
cathy- ''well i've known fie all her life and shes so timid yet so aggressive, aha shes so nice though, shes always smiling and laughing. i remember when my parents would be drinking and they'd come home, she let me and my brother stay at her house no matter how much her parents argued with her about it. gosh when i really think about it shes my sister. shes the sweetest girl i have ever met and always knows how to make me nd max smile, i don't know what else i could say.''

''well my history is pretty plain, my parents treated me like a princess for my whole life and my brother always stuck up for me, hes and amazing guy. my dad worked at a police dept. and my mum was a surgeon so i guess you could say i grew up sorta spoiled. when i was about four or five my baby brother was born and my life sorta took a turn for the worst cause thats when i went to my first boarding school and met cathy. her brother hated me or something cause he always pulled my hair. my mom never talked to me that often but i still loved her dearly. by the time i was 14 i was in middle school and i met max, he was being bullied by the captain of the football team and i stuck up for him even though it was crazy to do so. after that we went on to highschool and we just always hung out, he was like my brother i told him everything and we dated for a little while but i wanted to be just friends so we went back to being friends, i still know he likes me but oh well. and now 20 years of age and i have twin little brother and sister who are 19 years younger then me and im in university to become and English teacher''

''peace out brah!!''

''well 'ello love, i'm Ryder Thomas, like um riding a bike but Ryder . . . sorta like tamater with out the ta. aha i love disney movies. I was adopted by the thomas' so they named me Ryder, im not to sre why but i like it. i am currently nineteen years old and i was born in nineteen ninety four. oh ya! i am Ryder Ford Thomas! i forgot to tell you my middle name, haha sorry. but yes i was born in nineteen ninety four on February first. I weighed about 7 pounds 11 ounces our at least thats what mum said. i was born in Cheshire England but moved around quite a bit.''

''i am a male . . always have been and i always wanna be. are you implying that i am a female? aha i am kidding, but oh well . . .i used to look like a girl when i was a little child aha. but i grew out of it at least i think i did but i guess not!Well what is this for again? it's getting kinda of annoying. okay ill answer a couple more questions but thats it. ''

''my favorite stuff? well i like my guitar allot i play lots of instrument but guitars by fair my favourite out of them all. i like my dog Molly shes really amazing and i love her shes a husky Shepard mix and shes just beautiful. umm i can't really thonk of things i love but i can think of stuff i like, i like animals and music is a big part of my life as is having fun and partying, oh! i love to get a new tattoo a new little part of me whats well . . me! every time i get a new tattoo is like have a new baby aha well you know what i mean.''

''i have two older sibblings who aren't mu biological ones but ya know, there names are carrie shes 21 and shes gorgous i love her to death and in a way i am lik her older sibbling, i act like shes younger then me and i would beat up any guy would hurt her, i also have a older brother who taught me everything i know about the ladies. his name is cory hes 22 and he wasn't planned at all. hes a tough looking boo with a huge heart like i said hes a womanizer though he taught me everything i know about girls and i'm happy he did, although im not a womanizer''

''well my best friends are liam payne hes a sweet guy but very anal and very proper hes my best friend but so is Louis tomlinson louis is my all time best friend hes plain funny and hes always there when your down or you need him. Zayn malik is the type of guy you need in your life but you hate hes a jerk but he can be the most supportive guy ever! and then theres niall horan this guy is just plain out amazing! hes hilarious and supper nice, i would be hounrered if he dated my sister aha.. they all have facial hair and then there me and ni baby faced.''

''well i think i am a good guy i mean despit all the tattoos and the couple piercings im a pretty descent guy, i am loveble. i love to cuddle and to make people smile i love to see there faces light up and it just makes me smile more. but im gonna let the boys tell you more about me''
liam- ''wel Ryder's that type of guy that when you first look at him your like. . wow i don't want that guy anywere around my daughter . . but her turns out to be the best thing for her. hes just so amzingly sweet and it doesn't help hes a good looking boy. aha don't get e wrong im straight but he is.''
niall- ''well Ryders allot like what liam said but deep down hes the most amazing guy and you just always wanna be around him, he always makes you smile and his face just lights up the room he smiles so much i think his dimples are never gonna go away! but there adoreble and that makes Ryder who he is.''
Zayn- '' me and ryder have never really seen eye to eye but hes that kinda guy who just makes the sistuation so much better then it is and thats what makes you happy. i like him allot and if it weren't for him i prob wouldn't be around.''
louis- ''i don't even know were to start hes my best friend and i can't ever explain what he does for me. it kills me that hes moved away and doesn't like here any more but i know hes happy. hes that guy every girl wants to be with but he just doesn't look like one.''

''my mum was raped i guess and she didn't wanna keep me. so i say put up for adoption the day after i was born because she said i looked to much like the man. oh well i got adopted three months later my karen and ken thomas and i have lived there ever since, they had three kids to beguin with but there youngest died with crib death. Karen likes to act like she is over it but i know she isn't. you can tell in her eyes. i grew up pretty spoiled but thats fine aha my older sibblings just acted like i was on of them and i acted like i was, they treated me with lots of respect and i gave them respect back and i still do.

''peace out brah!!''
Last edited by Monster. on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: drama, lies, tears, cheers to the teenage years. open

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:24 am

oh whoops opppppppeeeeeeennnnnnn!!!!
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:25 am

♡Form♡
Name~ Rain McKenny
♡♥♡♥
Picture~ Image
♡♥♡♥
Age~ 17 years old
♡♥♡♥
♡♥♡♥
Personality~ Rain is shy, and quiet secretive. She tends to notice things without people realising, but she's also adventurous.
♡♥♡♥
History~ she is always ignored by her parents, they tell her she is to anti-social, and she needs to make friends.
♡♥♡♥
Crush~ James Sawyer Cendlain
♡♥♡♥
Bf or gf~open
♡♥♡♥
Best friend~ her cat Casper, Rain is often picked on or ignored.
♡♥♡♥
Pet~
image.jpg
image.jpg (41.04 KiB) Viewed 1288 times

♡♥♡♥
Other~ her and Casper are always together, unless there is a good reason.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

♡Form♡
Name~ Fynn redwood
♡♥♡♥
Picture~ Image
♡♥♡♥
Age~ 18 years old
♡♥♡♥
♡♥♡♥
Personality~ Outgoing, socially awkward, secretive and smiley. He's very intelligent and bubbly.
♡♥♡♥
History~ Fynn is a likeable guy. He's easy going, hard working and sweet. Sometimes he gets a little flustered and sensitive.
♡♥♡♥
Crush~ Open
♡♥♡♥
Bf or gf~open
♡♥♡♥
Last edited by caseylou on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:46 am

acceted c: what clique is she in?
My bestie here...
Monster.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caseylou » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:55 am

( thankyou ! C: ooh, sorry, I must have forgot to put it in ^^; she's a newbie, but she usually gets picked on because of her awkward quietness. I'll add it in now c: )
    quit
caseylou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monster. » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:41 am

aha okayyy