Artist midnight133 [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WTE: 338 dapple grey, birdcatcher spot

Postby midnight133 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:25 am

i r o n veil wrote:

username
hello, I'm i r o n hand;; pleased to meet you! i'm very eager to enter for this amazing WTE, and will be working on my form daily. so please check in for improvements and edits! it won't always stay like this. I use a Mac, so my coding formatting might not be the same for you as it is for me if you use a Lenvo.

WTE name
this perfect WTE needs a perfect name, correct? of course. this amazing WTE reminded me strongly of a storm because of the grey to white gradient made me think of clouds and the lines reminded me of lightning, kind of. I decided the name of this WTE should be tempestade borrasca [tem-pess-taid bore-rass-caa] it means a storm of tempest clouds.

WTE age
of course, everyone likes young age of maturity.
young ones are strong and willing, but mature. this
WTE should have the age of four years, which is a
young adult for an equine.

WTE gender
an obvious male or stallion.

WTE height
tempestade is 15hh.

WTE personality
tempestade borrasca definitely matches his stormy name. He is very fierce and courageous, ready to storm in when conflict resolves in the setting. he's loyal to whom he bonds with, and stands up for them like you've never seen. it isn't always that he gets a new friend, because he's "stormy". tempestade is often gloomy and is rather hostile to those he hates and suspicious strangers. why is he gloomy and hostile? let's just say that it's how he is, which is why he earned his name. this stallion's also's a bit loud; he likes to make thundery noises with and often bellows, also matching his name.

but he's a proud stallion. tempestade likes being praised, making him a little arrogant. but he doesn't get stuck up, he tries to be as humble as he could, but compliments make him smile in the inside. tempestade borrasca is also serious; he hates jokes and frivolous things. bright, smiley, cheery objects annoy him, and that's where he shuts it down with "storm clouds". but he's an amazing leader; he's fair, courageous, willing, and intelligent.

story
the first thunderstorm : 11 months old in story: when I was born, I was given the name Tempestade Borrasca. i knew what it meant, my mother told me; it meant a storm. i never understood. what is a storm like? i've never seen one in my 11 months of life, so my name means nothing. i was growing angry as i kept wondering. i felt like i knew nothing. what was my name based of off? what reminded my mother of to give me this privileged name? i knew the answer: a storm. but why a storm? what is a storm anyway?

in the middle of my thinking as the youthful me stomped on the ground, i heard this loud, rustling noise from the sky. with an agitated glare, i turned to the sky to see what the disrupting noise were. i was very annoyed and angry.

but all I saw where dark, dark clouds rolling around the sky. it made a loud rumbling noise...like me, i loved to bellow and stamp around; and almost coincidentally sounded like the clouds roaring. but that's not the only thing i noticed about the roaring clouds, they didn't seem like the most cheeriest things. in fact, i felt that they were gloomy...and perhaps even hostile, which is a personality trait of mine. the rolling clouds were shutting away the annoying sunlight. i smiled, for the first time that i could remember. this unknown thing of nature was exactly like me. i wasn't alone.

my mother trotted to me, nickering. "come, little one, take cover with the family during the storm." i froze, blinking at her. storm. so this is a storm? clouds roaring about? that was all? i was angry. "you named me after roaring clouds, that was all?" i bellowed at her. my mother took a step back, startled.

"young one, a storm is not just roaring clouds," she said gently, touching my neck with her muzzle. "a storm is much, much powerful. that is why every single living thing takes cover during it. they all flee for safety; a storm is that powerful. there are many types of storms, some rainstorm, some snowstorms, and some windstorms. each and every one is powerful. during a rainstorm, heavy rain pours, with wind zipping about. during the snowstorm, cold, cold snow drops down, with wind blowing it in every direction. and finally, in a windstorm, the strongest gales whip around."

i smiled again. storms are the most powerful things i've heard of. and i'm just like them, deserving my name. "now, let's go back," my mother said.

"please, let me stay here. let me enjoy my first storm; thunderstorm," i asked. my mother sighed, and nodded. "be careful," she said and was off. i jumped around, enjoying the loud thundering. all a sudden, a small drop of rain landed on my muzzle. water. rain. rainstorm.

my excitement grew larger. more drops followed the first one. they grew heavier and heavier. more drops splattered along with the pleasant yet terrifying roaring of the sky. i laughed. gloom will take its place. as i played, my neck was feeling...strange. more specifically my marking on my neck. but it seemed to give me energy, to surge during the storm. and i did, the marking feeling awkward made me have more energy, it made me more powerful, like the storm. i laughed again, but with gloom.

i jumped around more, allowing myself get soaking wet. then, i glanced around. no one was in sight. i saw birds flying miserably through wet wings and deer running for trees. i laughed again. no one can see the beauty, the pleasure, of this gloom of rain and thunder and clouds.

but there's a reason that i have a name that means storm, and why i act like one.

because i love them.

then, the storm was out. my neck marking returned to normal state, and i was soaking wet. heartbroken that the storm ended, but i smiled; the storm was my first one. and i believe i was meant to be a "storm", because of my neck marking.

your favorite thing(s) about him:
my favorite thing about this handsome? oh, oh, where should i start? okay, everything about him is to me, amazing. his looks, his representation of a storm to me, the connection i feel; everything. i'll start with his looks.

as a person that can't put colours together, i usually go with black and white and grey. his amazing gradient of black to white is just sooo stunning to me, and i adore, i mean adore, the white stripey markings on him. he is the most handsome thing i've ever seen, and i'm not joking. he's too stunning for me to explain, so my apologies for this lame explanation.

just like tempestade borrascora, I love storms. while everyone else hides from them, i run outside, and enjoy the loud, thundering noise and gales and rain. they're my favorite natural object. i never seem to get cold during the storm, but strangely i feel passion as i dance in the storm. i don't want to be in the calm during the storm, i want to be in it. this WTE reminded me sooo strongly of storms, and i just fell in love with this handsome. i feel a connection with him because of his appearance, his storm like appearance. it captivates me and i simply adore this WTE. i'd cherish tempestade more than any of my characters, promise.

Genes: Black base: AA= Striped, AA= Grey

Congrats, I love your form by the way :).
Last edited by midnight133 on Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ Quarantine brought me back after a several year break lol irl unlikely to be here regularly so won't be responding to messages or trades ~
I am incredibly busy. To anyone who I am a artist for I am sorry for my inactivity. When ever I have time and inspiration I will make some adopts. Thank you for being understanding. :)

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WTE: 338 dapple grey, birdcatcher spot

Postby Kenn » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:31 am

Username: ~Firelight~
WTE name: Spider Web
WTE age: 4
WTE gender: Male
WTE height: 15hh
WTE personality: He is a very skittish, shy and distant. He would rather be in his thoughts than with someone else.
Story: His mother, Running Rapids(Deceased), named him Spider Web after a time when he was just a colt.

It was a quiet day in a small meadow. The grass waved silently to the small, unnamed colt and his mother. The new buds of wild flowers littered the field and thin webs hung from the tips of grass blades. The colt's mother was grazing quietly while he frolicked happily. He whinnied with pleasure as he chased around butterflies and scared birds out of the tall grass. He even startled a rabbit sitting on the edge of the clearing, nibbling on some clover. The colt was a wild thing, that was for sure. He was always putting his muzzle into nests of some sort and storming around the woods. His mother had already started to try and call him Thunder Hoof, but it just wasnt catching on. He needed a name before she could take him to meet other WTE's.The colt's mother glanced up at the colt and nickered with laughter as he tried to shake off a beetle that had crawled up his hind leg. The colt just shook it off and kept on running around. He stuck his nose down a ground hogs den and earned himself a swat on the muzzle. He snorted angrily but only trotted away. His head whipped around as he noticed something small and shiny on the edge of his vision. He squinted at the thin threads as he came closer and jumped as an eight legged, interesting creature jumped out at him. It crawled up on the web and he nickered for his mother. As soon as she appeared by his side he asked "What is it mama?" He looked up at her eyes shining with curiosity. "Dear, its a spider." She replied kindly and walked away. The colt edged closer and let the spider climb on his nose. He stared at it, his eyes crossed in an attempt to stare at the creature. He stared at the spider, intrigued. He let it back on its web and shoved his nose into the spiders web. Feeling it break and get stuck on his nose. He fell forwards and landed on his nose. He looked up at the spider sitting at the top of the grass. Starting on his web again. He suddenly felt very tired, like the spider after hours of working on his beautiful web. Guilt pulsed through the colt and from that day on he was called Spider Web. So he could remember every living thing has worth, no matter how big or small.
Your favourite thing(s) about him: His personality and how it matches his markings
art by Squalo
To Do
-Hellyboo
-articlights
-recklessgod

Tell me if I forget to pay you! I order a dozen comms a week and I forget sometimes
Kenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:58 am

Username:
WTE name:
WTE age:
WTE gender: Male
WTE height: 15hh
WTE personality:
Story:
Your favourite thing(s) about him:
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hibari, » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:19 pm

username
hello, I'm i r o n hand;; pleased to meet you! i'm very eager to enter for this amazing WTE, and will be working on my form daily. so please check in for improvements and edits! it won't always stay like this. I use a Mac, so my coding formatting might not be the same for you as it is for me if you use a Lenvo.

WTE name
this perfect WTE needs a perfect name, correct? of course. this amazing WTE reminded me strongly of a storm because of the grey to white gradient made me think of clouds and the lines reminded me of lightning, kind of. I decided the name of this WTE should be tempestade borrasca [tem-pess-taid bore-rass-caa] it means a storm of tempest clouds.

WTE age
of course, everyone likes young age of maturity.
young ones are strong and willing, but mature. this
WTE should have the age of four years, which is a
young adult for an equine.

WTE gender
an obvious male or stallion.

WTE height
tempestade is 15hh.

WTE personality
tempestade borrasca definitely matches his stormy name. He is very fierce and courageous, ready to storm in when conflict resolves in the setting. he's loyal to whom he bonds with, and stands up for them like you've never seen. it isn't always that he gets a new friend, because he's "stormy". tempestade is often gloomy and is rather hostile to those he hates and suspicious strangers. why is he gloomy and hostile? let's just say that it's how he is, which is why he earned his name. this stallion's also's a bit loud; he likes to make thundery noises with and often bellows, also matching his name.

but he's a proud stallion. tempestade likes being praised, making him a little arrogant. but he doesn't get stuck up, he tries to be as humble as he could, but compliments make him smile in the inside. tempestade borrasca is also serious; he hates jokes and frivolous things. bright, smiley, cheery objects annoy him, and that's where he shuts it down with "storm clouds". but he's an amazing leader; he's fair, courageous, willing, and intelligent.

story
the first thunderstorm : 11 months old in story: when I was born, I was given the name Tempestade Borrasca. i knew what it meant, my mother told me; it meant a storm. i never understood. what is a storm like? i've never seen one in my 11 months of life, so my name means nothing. i was growing angry as i kept wondering. i felt like i knew nothing. what was my name based of off? what reminded my mother of to give me this privileged name? i knew the answer: a storm. but why a storm? what is a storm anyway?

in the middle of my thinking as the youthful me stomped on the ground, i heard this loud, rustling noise from the sky. with an agitated glare, i turned to the sky to see what the disrupting noise were. i was very annoyed and angry.

but all I saw where dark, dark clouds rolling around the sky. it made a loud rumbling noise...like me, i loved to bellow and stamp around; and almost coincidentally sounded like the clouds roaring. but that's not the only thing i noticed about the roaring clouds, they didn't seem like the most cheeriest things. in fact, i felt that they were gloomy...and perhaps even hostile, which is a personality trait of mine. the rolling clouds were shutting away the annoying sunlight. i smiled, for the first time that i could remember. this unknown thing of nature was exactly like me. i wasn't alone.

my mother trotted to me, nickering. "come, little one, take cover with the family during the storm." i froze, blinking at her. storm. so this is a storm? clouds roaring about? that was all? i was angry. "you named me after roaring clouds, that was all?" i bellowed at her. my mother took a step back, startled.

"young one, a storm is not just roaring clouds," she said gently, touching my neck with her muzzle. "a storm is much, much powerful. that is why every single living thing takes cover during it. they all flee for safety; a storm is that powerful. there are many types of storms, some rainstorm, some snowstorms, and some windstorms. each and every one is powerful. during a rainstorm, heavy rain pours, with wind zipping about. during the snowstorm, cold, cold snow drops down, with wind blowing it in every direction. and finally, in a windstorm, the strongest gales whip around."

i smiled again. storms are the most powerful things i've heard of. and i'm just like them, deserving my name. "now, let's go back," my mother said.

"please, let me stay here. let me enjoy my first storm; thunderstorm," i asked. my mother sighed, and nodded. "be careful," she said and was off. i jumped around, enjoying the loud thundering. all a sudden, a small drop of rain landed on my muzzle. water. rain. rainstorm.

my excitement grew larger. more drops followed the first one. they grew heavier and heavier. more drops splattered along with the pleasant yet terrifying roaring of the sky. i laughed. gloom will take its place. as i played, my neck was feeling...strange. more specifically my marking on my neck. but it seemed to give me energy, to surge during the storm. and i did, the marking feeling awkward made me have more energy, it made me more powerful, like the storm. i laughed again, but with gloom.

i jumped around more, allowing myself get soaking wet. then, i glanced around. no one was in sight. i saw birds flying miserably through wet wings and deer running for trees. i laughed again. no one can see the beauty, the pleasure, of this gloom of rain and thunder and clouds.

but there's a reason that i have a name that means storm, and why i act like one.

because i love them.

then, the storm was out. my neck marking returned to normal state, and i was soaking wet. heartbroken that the storm ended, but i smiled; the storm was my first one. and i believe i was meant to be a "storm", because of my neck marking.

your favorite thing(s) about him:
my favorite thing about this handsome? oh, oh, where should i start? okay, everything about him is to me, amazing. his looks, his representation of a storm to me, the connection i feel; everything. i'll start with his looks.

as a person that can't put colours together, i usually go with black and white and grey. his amazing gradient of black to white is just sooo stunning to me, and i adore, i mean adore, the white stripey markings on him. he is the most handsome thing i've ever seen, and i'm not joking. he's too stunning for me to explain, so my apologies for this lame explanation.

just like tempestade borrascora, I love storms. while everyone else hides from them, i run outside, and enjoy the loud, thundering noise and gales and rain. they're my favorite natural object. i never seem to get cold during the storm, but strangely i feel passion as i dance in the storm. i don't want to be in the calm during the storm, i want to be in it. this WTE reminded me sooo strongly of storms, and i just fell in love with this handsome. i feel a connection with him because of his appearance, his storm like appearance. it captivates me and i simply adore this WTE. i'd cherish tempestade more than any of my characters, promise.

hibari,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnight133 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:05 am

Congrats, sorry for the long wait. :)
~ Quarantine brought me back after a several year break lol irl unlikely to be here regularly so won't be responding to messages or trades ~
I am incredibly busy. To anyone who I am a artist for I am sorry for my inactivity. When ever I have time and inspiration I will make some adopts. Thank you for being understanding. :)

midnight133

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hibari, » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:45 am

I won?

omigosh; this is my dreamie WTE and I won it! Thank you so much!
not even on the computer that often anymore... feel free to send trades for my pets/pm me for any digital characters. fcfs
hibari,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me