THE LAST ADVENTURE [ full ]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

THE LAST ADVENTURE [ full ]

Postby Brittle » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:30 am

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx

our story begins with twelve teenagers. an unlikely group of friends. they've stuck by each other since they were in diapers and in less than a month, they'll walk the stage together at graduation. of course they've vowed to keep their connections strong through college, but life on campus can get pretty hectic and whether or not they'd like to believe it, leaving old friends behind is easier than you'd think... especially when you're hundreds of miles apart. so they've come up with a precautionary solution on the off-chance that this is the last time they'll be together as a group. one last adventure that will end their year not with a fizzle, but with a bang. a camping trip to the serene woodlands of wetherfield, vermont. although if things go as planned, their little trip will be anything but quiet. their bags are packed and their sights are set.
what happens next is up to them...

[ original role play idea/coding is owned by valar morghulis. due to some problems, it was commissioned to me, brittle. ]
Last edited by Brittle on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

THE LAST ADVENTURE [ characters ]

Postby Brittle » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:32 am

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    the uncontrollable - clary
    the clever - harley
    the crazy one - alana
    the sweetheart - gabriella
    the dreamer- theodora
    the childish - onyx
    the humorous - liam
    the depressed - caleb
    the blank - destery
    the blank - reserved for serenity
    the dark thoughted - thomas
    the shy - aaron

best friends
    theodora x onyx
    gabriella x harley
    clary x alana

aaron x thomas
    liam x caleb
    reserved x destery

frenemies
    {some stuff in the
    past that causes a
    small disliking}

teddy x alana
    onyx x gabriella
    clary x harley

perry x thomas
    reserved x liam
    caleb x edmond

relationships
    gabriella x caleb
    used to be best friends,
    but one day they decided
    too date. she's always scared
    he's gonna leave her, and he's
    always scared she's going too
    cheat on him.

harley x aaron
    after she broke up
    with liam, she fell
    in love with aaron.
    and now they're dating.

onyx x thomas
    they're alike
    in many ways,
    and they are both
    constantly trying too
    settle their personal
    issues, and won't
    let the other in.

theodora x destery
    they were enemies
    from day one, but
    soon the classic Romeo
    and Juliet story took
    place...

reserved x alana
    they've been crushing
    on each other for years...
    but are too scared
    too tell each other the truth...

clary x liam
    he didn't know that
    they were truly 'dating'
    sure they'd been out
    a couple of times and
    they both liked each other...
    but he didn't think of it
    as dating. clary saw him
    going out with harley one
    day and told harley everything
    then Harley broke up
    with him. they both still
    like each other, but she acts
    like she hates him

problems? pm me.
Last edited by Brittle on Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:00 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

THE LAST ADVENTURE [ rules ]

Postby Brittle » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:33 am

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

i want to keep this semi literate. if you cannot comfortably write around three hundred words per post [ circumstantial, of course ] please do not join. each user may have a maximum of two characters. forms do not have to be incredibly detailed as they rarely end up reflecting the actual character, but they should include information such as your character's age, gender, sexuality, and occupation. please do not go overboard with the pictures. two or three is enough. if your form includes more than two large pictures, odds are, you're not going to be accepted. characters should be at least seventeen years of age since that is generally around the time that most people are graduating high school. the last thing that i ask is that if you join... post! and if you've changed your mind, just tell me! there's nothing worse than having a dormant character whose spot could have gone to someone else. i'm not going to be upset or offended. i'd be more than happy to remove you from the list and invite someone else to join
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

THE LAST ADVENTURE [ clary & onyx ]

Postby Brittle » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:35 am

i wanted to jump ✈
NAME TAGS✈
"name" clary ace moore
"gender" female
"age" seventeen years young
"birthday" august twenty-third, 1996
"traits" uncontrollable, rebel quality, will believe anything.
"stereotype" rebel
"family" Rosanna Heather Moore, mother.
Steven George Moore, father.
"crush" Liam
"best friend" Alana
"enemy" harley.

to end my life.✈
A NEED TO KNOW BASIS ✈
"ethnicity" European
"likes" parties, boys, the color red, books, fiction, friends, christianity, going on trips, being honest, helping others, & squirrels.
"dislikes" know it alls, cheaters, democrats, dogs, onions/tomatoes, boring stuff, school, prep girls & boys.
"personality" Clary is very strange. She's always a hot mess, but still a great hang. Many girls follow her around, but she ignores all of them for Alana. And lots of boys chase her because of her 'parties' she throws. They are defiantly extravagant. When clary wants to do something big- she does it big. Clary I'd usually very loud, and poor in school. Because of this her parents stalk her every move- so when they leave for the holidays or something, Clary is in heaven. One quality about this girl is that she'll most likely believe anything you tell her; clary is very gullible like that.
"description"
"body modifications"

the water was low and
the bridge was high✈

words
"allergies"
"pets"
"sexuality"
"posture"
"accent"
"issues"
"exes"
"last breakup" with liam
"current grade" senior, so 12th grade.
"copyright" format to me, pictures to Ellie Fanning, writing to me.

but they dragged me away from my perfect escape.
i screamed and kicked the hole way long.✈

Last edited by Brittle on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

THE LAST ADVENTURE [ grand opening ]

Postby Brittle » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:39 am

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i'ma get this thing rollin'--

Postby pumpkin. » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:45 am

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴀɪɴ ᴏғ sᴀɴᴅ wrote:name- harley mariana subabrie
gender- female
age- seventeen
nickname- not at the moment
mother- elena miranda george
father- ray joseph subabrie
sisters- annabeth, her twin
brothers- ryan, the annoying twat
theme song- roger rabbit

-- ᴀ ᴜɴɪϙᴜᴇ ʙʟᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ɢᴇᴍs --

hair- blonde, wavy, mid-back length
eyes- blue eyes
figure- lanky; tall and skinny.
skin- very pale, but gets sunburnt easily
scars- many scars scattered aimlessly
tattoos- shown in a link to the side
piercings- bellybutton and nose piercing
birthmarks- a mole below her bottom lip
eyesight- she wears glasses

-- ᴀ ʀᴜɪɴᴇᴅ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ --

positive- creative, imaginative, tolerant
negative- anxious, disbelieving, hot-headed
problems- mild schizophrenia
orientation- pansexual; she experiments
crush- maybe, maybe not...
label- the clever one
social rank- the loner
popularity- in the middle of the foodchain
other- less insane version of me, so no judging c;

words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words. words.

{ I made this form for a friend of mine, ☾CELESTIAL SKY☾, so I may or may not replace this form with another. }
Last edited by pumpkin. on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: THE LAST ADVENTURE [ accepting ]

Postby park. » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:48 am

Image Image

───────────────────────

» name meaning;
    In Latin the name Perry means: Wanderer. Once you read more it will make sense for me. Apparently my last name means From the narrow River. I don't know why and it has nothing to do with me so don't ask about it. Just my last name so I had to have it. My parents couldn't pick.
    » age;
    I am sixteen years old.
    » gender;
    Gentleman, man, guy, male, brute, stud, or even boy but not female.

» personality;
    I would call myself quite abut sweet. I am very independent and I am use to being alone. Some of the best times I've had were alone. I am good with getting alone with people because when I talk I am quiet and if someone asks me my opinion it always comes out wrong and sounds like I am insulting them. I wander a lot, just go where ever. I never have anything planned what so ever. I get embarrassed easily and I don't have much friends because I never go up to anyone and I never communicate well. If someone asked me how I was I would say 'good' or 'fine' and nothing else. I wouldn't ask about them or anything. Now that I think about it I stink. But when I am talking to someone which is rare I get nervous because of that fact. If you get to know me I can be really sweet and kind. I am very generous but no one knows me that way because they don't stay long enough to talk to me. I am very serious with everything. favorites, girls, relationships, and my future. My whole personality from what I was told is my mothers side. My fathers side I have all the looks from him. Except for my eyes.

» history;
    I was born in Los Angeles with no other siblings. I was a mistake but still wanted. In a town house with two bedrooms and one closet. tow bathrooms and an unfinished basement. So my room was small. I remember my mother little. When she had me something went wrong that effected her later on in life when I was 6. She was very kind and we were going to move into the country said my father. Her name was Jane. But from my wrong birth something wrong happened I don't really know and she passed. At first my father moaned, then he tried to be a good father, but then thanks to the local bar he became a alcoholic when I was 9. At 10 it got to the point where I had to take care of myself. Several times people tried to take me away but when he heard about it he cleaned the house and made everything look nice that week so he did good to keep me. He loved me, as he says, but can't stand to talk or look at me because I look a lot like my mother. Thanks, dad.

Now as a teen I do everything on my own and speak to him every now and then reminding his about his job and bills. I pay for my own food because I work and what not but other than that he smart enough to be only on a hangover during the day. That's really me I bike to school and usually get chased every day. I don't let people pick on my often but they still like to try I am too fast. I had one friend but they passed away when I was 15.

» description;
    I have light brown hair. Kind of short but not buzzed. In the winter it's darker and thicker. My eyes look narrowed and my face is not long or thick. Kind of round and normal. I have no shave or anything and my eyes are a dark brown almost black like my mothers. I have my dads eyebrows and feature shape.. like he has a large Adams apple and you can see his veins easily. My body build is normal and I have a visible six pack. I am very clean my rom and my house is. Everywhere but my dads room. I am not pale but very tan. Sometimes I get pale in the winters if its snowing A LOT and keeping me indoors.

» feelings;
    When I crush on a girl. it's a lot like I am obsessed and it lasts a long time. For my luck I usually like popular girls and they are usually mean to me or don't even know who I am. I am usually serious and that means writing their name in my math book and dreaming of her. yeah, I am weird. That's why i have no friends, because I am weird. I've never kissed a girl and wouldn't want a girl to kiss me I want to do it when I am ready. ( Which means when I get the chance ) I've never dated or anything really but I am not shy to start. If I really want too, you won't even know it's my first time. I don't really have an opinion I just want a hot girl and a girl that when they met me they didn't judge me right away and took their time to decide who i am. because seeing who i really am would take time. But pictures, I love to take. I have TONS of them. Mostly of girls. not weirdly but like. A girl reading a book under a willow tree as the wind blew is kind of pretty so I would take a picture. It could me a dog there instead of a girl and I would still take the picture.

[ May I reserve one more boy I am doing his forum now. c: ]
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

THE LAST ADVENTURE [ accepting ]

Postby Brittle » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:56 am

sure, chandler!

oh my gosh... for the first time ever, a role play has all the boy spots filled- but not the girls... HOLY COW.

sorry, just thought I'd point that out^^ bump
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: THE LAST ADVENTURE [ accepting ]

Postby abeille » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:14 am

»ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage»

»ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage»

Username;;
howdy. my name is rosey; and this form as well as character, belongs to me.
you can call me rose, rosey, and maybe ari. that's my preference. so yeah. c:

Name;;
❀ "i am gabriella maria singerman. and i'm named after wine."
✿ gabriella maria singerman is a precious girl who was born to two precious parents on a very precious day. her birth came in the autumn, on a frightfully chilly day, in a white room full of busy doctors and machines. to her parents she wasn't the only gift that morning. her brother calvin, named after the desirable clothing company, was also brought into this world crying on the same day. from her first wails to her last diapers, she never realized her and her brother had been branded after companies. it wasn't until she was five in fact, that her uncle had 'spilled the beans'. from then on, she lived her life believing her parents had picked a quick fix name and moved on. though none of that was true and it took her long enough to figure it out. silly girl.

nickname;;
❀ "you can call me thumper! nah bro. just kiddin'. though i love that line. anyhow, call me gabby. or maria. or singer. everyone does."
✿ this girl has been called a lot of names by a lot of people. and she never thinks to be formal, unless of course she's dealing with adults or going to an interview. though her favorite nickname has always been sweetpea. that was her mother's name for her. she always adressed her in such a beautiful voice with such love. but she stopped hearing that name when her mother passed away nine years ago.

Age;;
❀ "eighteen years young. getting taller every day. hopefully."
✿ gabby is eighteen. almost, almost out of high school. she was born on november 12, 1994. everyday that passes she gets a little bit older. not taller. she isn't going to get taller, she knows it. even though she's close to eighteen, the age of adulthood, she'll never ever be 'grown up'. there's no way. she's far to immature. but she's proud of it, and she has absolutely no regrets.

birthplace;;
❀ "independence, kansas, sweetest place on earth. that's where i'm from."
✿ the girl was born in independence, kansas were droughts were common and corn was an abundance. her home was on a farmland, her father had many corn and sunflower fields. she remembers that home so well. she grew up there, dancing in the fields of wildflowers with her old dog digger, playing in the creek when it got too hot and ignoring the cows that were already there, chasing after crickets. that was her childhood at the town, in that home. her father moved her when she turned fourteen. the house had too many memories. and so he made them leave. leave all of it behind.

gender;;
❀ "that hurt. i try really hard to look the way i do; feminine and lady like."
✿ a girl. a daughter. a sister. a niece. a friend. a singerman. she is not a boy. she will never be a boy; and she wishes not to be mistaken as one. she is as feminine as they come, with her fluttering eyelashes and taste in vibrant colored clothing.

History;;
❀ "i really miss my mom. she was the best; not that i dont love my father."
✿ at the age of eight, this girl lost the utmost important thing to her, her mother. maricelle foster was a beautiful lady who grew up in a beautiful house. she met her first love, avery singerman, and decided he was the absolute one for her. with her stubborn mind set on the man of her dreams, she was married, and she had two children who she loved so dearly. that's where gabriella comes in. those were her parents, the loves birds? they were named cutest couple of their junior and senior year of high school. and yes, they really were in love. from day one of her measly life, as gabby grew in her mother's womb, she knew her parents were there with her, all along. every step of the way the stood at her side. she was born into a small family, with a twin brother beside her. and her brother, calvin foster singerman, is the most amazing brother a girl could have; and she didn't even need her own opinion to know that. she's seen the pictures and she remembers the past. through everything that happened, he helped her endure so much. and the best part? he ensured her he'll always be beside her, at her weakest moments and her strongest, when she graduates, gets married, and moves on with her life, even if she moves on with out him, he'll be there and she couldn't ask for anything more. now her family was small; intermediate and extended. her father had no siblings and her mother had two. very small. but with the family she did have, she knew well and grew to love. especially her aunt georgia who reminded her oh so much of her dear mother. wip.

Personality;;
❀ "i'm a happy person. really."
✿ gabby is, well, to be blunt about it, special. she is remarkably intelligent, not because she wanted to be from the day she was born, but because she was forced to be, by her very stern, overprotective father. that man and his wife and their son, may also be the only cause for this girl's extraordinary personality. despite her meek and rather cowardly appearance, she's the one to be around, especially if you just need someone to be around to help cheer you up. gabby's smile is contagious in over a thousand ways. when your around her, and your laughing, the sensation of being around the people you love and cherish is unmistakable. she like a shot of dopamine for your brain. its just that relaxing, that relieving.
the girl has a sparkling way with most of the gals and guys she comes across; unless you've run into her on a bad day. most of the time it's relatively easy for her to make new friends, though she can freeze inside her self and become extremely shy. like a turtle far to frightened to remove itself from it's shell.
she can tend to be a sweet and sensitive person, and on the occasion, when provoked she'll either take flight or she'll fight; its one of the many unknown things about her, you never know her next move. she's very good at disguising the actions she is soon going to take. you really can consider her a coward if you want, but being able to tackle a boy taller than herself and about seventy pounds heavier than her, is not some 'fraidy cat move. gabby is quite the girl of strategy, and almost always plans before she acts; unlike some of the people you'll come across in this roller coaster of a life. its rare that she'll act without thinking, in fact, it's so abnormal to her that in that kind of a situation she finds herself pitifully scared, frightened, angered, or terribly jumpy. it really all just depends on whats going on around her. because quite frankly there will always be something that you won't understand about the ordinary girl.
gabby has never been the type to 'judge a book by it's cover' or in reality a person by their physical appearance, maybe at first glance she might slightly think a few words about you, but that's just human nature; the process can be changed. the difference with gabby is that she judges by the person, the aura she feels around them, not the outer appearance on who's got, 'the loveliest hair,' or who's 'attractive.' It's all a basically a game of the mind to her, the way everybody seems choose to judge each other by look's; it's a way for humanity to choose who's better than the next, but it's just a stupid game where more than plenty of people cheat. The girl is constantly moving, and doesn't like to stay In one place for long. she feels as though it is anxiety that keeps her moving about all the time. as Its a habit, to run free, its a habit to her- one that she's afraid she'll never be able to break.

Weaknesses;;
❀ "i have many weaknesses just like any other ordinary person."
✿ the girl does fall short occasionally and can't find herself being good at everything she does. gabby has a allergies to bee stings, daffodils, and guinea pigs. she also has slight asthma, though that never stopped her from being apart of her school's track team.
she is also very shy for no precise reason occasionally, and becomes to nervous and meek to speak or even look at another person. she calls this her block, because she becomes blocked out from the world and isolated with in herself. this state of her being aggravates her though she can not prevent it from happening and fears she becomes shy and antisocial like this because it's herself remind her that her mother is gone and she is alone at home, with only her brother to go to.
she can also be very anxious at times and finds herself constantly moving.
her biggest weakness though is the fact that she wants more that her father can offer her. she wants to go to college for equestrian sport and literature, and she wants to be able to go places with her friends, and she wants a car, but she knows as long as her father is providing fully for her she cant have these things because he can not afford them for her all on his own.

Strengths;;
❀ "i'm strong. mostly mentally, but that's acceptable, or so i'm told."
✿ gabby can do many things other girls her age cannot. she is a magnificent artist. but not the type of artist your thinking of. a literate artist. she has a passion for books and writing and she's very good at it too. the girl is also excellent at equestrian sport. when she lived back home on the farm, her and her brother each had a horse. her horse was named ophelia and her brother's was named henessey. they rode together and became rather well acquainted with the sport of english riding. her mother preferred they learned english opposed to the sloppier western style riding.
she is also strong when it comes to running. she placed first last year in her high school's track final and was congratulated by all of her peers and of course her brother. her father never really took interest in her non-academic activities so he never actually congratulated her.
and unlike her mother and brother, gabby's always had an extremely healthy immune system. despite her allergies and asthma, she rarely gets sick, and when she does, her brother stays home to care for her because it's usually very serious when she becomes ill.

likes;;
❀ "to like something means to be attracted to or intrigued by something in a way that makes you happy."
✿ gabby likes plenty of things, there's an awfully long list of things she fond of; one. she adores her family, mostly her brother, but her father as well two. horse back riding/equestrian sport three. her 'guardian' bluegrass four. foster the people five. sunflower seeds six. the summer and sunshine, she doesn't like feeling cold seven. catching crickets and frogs with her brother eight. her bike nine. her hair, she's awfully proud of it ten. eggplant parmesan and sushi eleven. her aunt georgia who rarely visits twelve. playing football with her brother and his friends thirteen. the bows her mother gave her fourteen. jumping of the bridge in the lake down the road in the summer fifteen. perseus sixteen. her wardrobe seventeen. deer, they're so lovely eighteen. the farm she used to live on in independence, kansas nineteen. the blanket her friend gracie gave her before she left kansas twenty. the pictures she has left of her mother

dislikes;;
❀ "there are plenty of things to dislike. i don't know anybody who likes everything, that's for sure."
✿ gabby also dislikes plenty of things, the list of things she despises is just as long as the one of things she likes; one. feeling so alone all the time two. mushrooms and artichokes; they taste awful three. the way her father looks at her, empty and cold four. the dumb music people listen to on the radio, like rap five. built in carpet floors six. wintertime, it's too cold and everything is dead seven. tyler eight. the fact they she may not be able to got to college and pay for it on her own nine. her height she really wants to be taller ten. pringles, yuck eleven. her abusive uncle carson twelve. writing with pens thirteen. the really tall heels her grandma florence gave her fourteen. ice skating fifteen. charcoal the horse in the stable next to traveler sixteen. her smile seventeen. little dogs eighteen. not living in independence, kansas nineteen. trains, they're loud and frighten her twenty. her mother being dead

Theme Song;;
❀ "i listened to this song a lot when my mom died and when that monster ex left. i feel like it's apart of me."
fix you - coldplay

boyfriend?;;
❀ ". . ."
✿ the girl isn't worried about her love life. she doesn't want one and she doesn't have a boyfriend.

ex(s);;
❀ "only one. and he ruined me and i still remember the look on my brothers face when he threatened to throw him out of the house if he didn't remove himself."
✿ the girl dated a boy named tyler, it lasted a year. he seemed sweet and gentle and caring, and at first he was but after about four or five months he began to become a bit rough with the gentle girl, and he would yell at her for neglecting to see him before first period, or forgetting to bring him a snack while he was at football practice. he would slap in the behind in front of his friends, but she took it lightly, as a joke. calvin knew the kid from the start and warned gabby, but she was so blinded, so in love that she ignored the one guy who actually was looking out for her. gabby would do her best to make him happy but he would tease her; making fun of her passion for horse back riding, saying horrible things about her brother, and destroying the little confidence she had about her body. some days, he would come to her house, while her father was still at work and her brother was out with friends, and he would apologize and tell her how sorry he was, and she would fall for it, and then he would kiss her. but what he said meant nothing, and he continued his bad habits. she had finally had enough but had become to frightened of him to end their relationship. the last day she ever spoke to him, or even went near him he had come over to her house and they had been taking nicely. he told she was beautiful and that she was perfect. and then he tried to take off her clothing. she panicked and ran into her room closing the door behind her but tyler came after her. the girl remembers crying as he pushed past the door and screaming for help. then calvin came home and heard her in distress. he rushed to her side and threw tyler to the ground, threatening him. gabby sat in a ball her arms around her legs, crying. she was horrified. the last she heard was her brother telling how he would kill him if he didn't leave their house now, and exclaiming how he would call the cops. that did it. tyler left, and calvin sunk to the floor and sat there with gabby for the rest of the night. she didn't go back to school for three days, and neither her or her brother ever told her father what had happened. she was ashamed, and refused to fall in love ever again. she didn't trust herself or anyone else all because of tyler.

Crush;;
❀ ". . ."
✿ gabby doesn't want to like anyone again. she doesn't want to be broken or destroyed again. she's to good to be treated that way and she knows better now.

love interests;;
❀ "i just don't know anymore."
✿ she used to like people who could cheer her up and keep her smiling but now she doesn't quite know anymore. she doesn't like people who cant stick up for themselves or anybody else for that matter. gabby also always found herself attracted to people who could make her feel comfortable, almost like being around her brother, but not at the same time. her favorite part on a guy is the eyes. that was one reason she loved tyler. he had amazing eyes. but that doesn't matter now, she also likes people who appreciate things she likes.

overall appearance;;
❀ "i'm a short person with long hair, long legs, little feet, and almost no weight to me."
✿wip.

hair;;
❀ "feel it! i swear it's the softest hair you'll ever touch."
✿ the girl has gorgeous long lush hair the color of burnt honey and almonds. it is a mix between straight and wavy, being more straight than anything. and it is indeed soft and silky to the touch. gabby's hair is long, it flows down just past her breasts and is just a tad bit longer when it's wet. she honestly dreads cutting it at all and only trusts calvin to cut it for her.

Eyes;;
❀ "people used to say i had eyes as precious as my mothers. now i wish i had paid more attention to my mothers face so i could see the resemblance in something other than a photo."
✿the girl has lovely green eyes which people nowadays would kill to have. she constantly complemented on their graceful murky appearance. they hide all her emotions; they hold back the tears she cries.

breast size?;;
❀ "umm."
✿ gabby has regular sized breasts, and wears a size 36b bra.

body modifications;;
❀ "i myself am not a fan of tattoos, and earplugs, and unnecessary piercings. but i must admit my ears are pierced."
✿ the girl only sports pierced ears and thats all. just the first whole is done as well. she is easily disturbed by certain tattoos and piercings and finds her self often unimpressed by people that doe have these body modifications.

body appearance;;
❀ "i guess i'm skinny. and i'm a short person with long legs."
✿ wip.

clothing style;;
❀ "i'm a huge fan of warm pastel colors and creamy whites for my clothing. i like the colors navy blue and occasionally black as well. i wear sweaters all the time, no matter the season, and love finding reasons to wear a dress, though i'd much rather prefer a pair of skinny jeans or riding pants. honestly."
✿ gabby likes pretty things that catch her eye. she isn't into dressing like a preppy gal or a tomboy. she pretty much wears her own style, everything influenced by herself. as she stated herself, she loves sweaters, and sweater dresses, and sweater everything. she likes them because they don't cling to her skin and are often big and loose against her tiny figure not showing anything off at all really. skinny jeans and riding pants are her favorite pants to wear, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. she does find reasons to wear dresses though when she's tired of pants and loves to pin her hair back with bows she has from her mother. her style could be probably seen as something in between semi-reserved comfortable, and adorable. she always appears as that girl cute enough to just run up to and hug.

some random facts;;
❀ "i'm in love with deer and their elegance, i have an obsession with foster the people, and i love sunflower seeds."
✿ gabby is in fact head over heels for deer. she loves the way they walk. she loves the way they bow their heads, and she loves the way they carry themselves. they're just gorgeous animals and she loves them. she is also obsessed with the band foster the people. their music has gotten her through a lot, and she thanks them for that. she actually started listening to them about two years ago when her brother introduced them to her. she's now hooked and can do nothing more than blame her brother for the addiction even though she greatly appreciates it. in her opinion they haven't created a single bad song and she can play their album over and over again with out become tired of them. lastly, gabby does enjoy sunflower seeds. she brings them everywhere she goes. she needs them like a drug.

my belongings;;
❀ "i have a lot of stuff i paid for my self, was given to me by my aunt and or brother, or was sent to me by friends in kansas."
✿ gabby does have quite a few things to her name, and most of it she's worked her ass off to get; one. the iphone four she bought herself two. her iphone case three. her bicycle, which is her car considering it works just as well as one four. perseus, her magnificent horse and the reason she loves riding five. her home, even if it's not technically hers six. the girl's bedroom; its lovely seven. the clothing she houses in her closet eight. bluegrass the puppy calvin bought for her nine. the pillow pet her aunt georgia got her ten. the pillow pet her brother got her eleven. x twelve. her laptop which was a combined gift from all her family thirteen. the bows from her mother fourteen. the collection of books she keeps in her bedside table and on her windowsill fifteen. her disney movies sixteen. her back pack seventeen. her tea mugs eighteen. her sunglasses nineteen. her cd collection twenty. the scrapbook her friends made her when her mother died and she left kansas

Other;;
❀ "i don't have much else to say"
✿ that concludes this then. c:
abeille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

THE LAST ADVENTURE [ open ]