♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - pregnancy role-play - not accepting ♂

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should I Make More Slots?

Yes. I actually have some ideas. {PM me}
17%
Yes, but I have no ideas.
17%
No, it's fine the way it is.
33%
I really don't care.
33%

Total votes : 6

♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - pregnancy role-play - not accepting ♂

Postby crow;; » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:33 am

Girls, You think it's impossible. This can't be! You and your boyfriend had gone to a party, with drinks, and lots of them. You faintly remember getting drunk, and going upstairs to a back room. No. It's all a bad dream, all a bad dream. But it isn't. How will you and your boyfriend manage? If he even stays. What about your parents, what will they think? Will they be happy, or will they hate you for life. This baby could ruin your life! This just can't be...

Boys, What's wrong with her? She hasn't talked to you in ages, and what's up with her attitude? You can tell she's put off with you, but why? Was it something you said? Or something you did? He can't remember anything that'd upset her... I mean, not the party. It was a blast! Music, dancing, drinks, food... But was it really a good blast? Or a blast that knocks down everything in its path...

You live in the smaller town of Frankfeild, Great Britain. It's full of nice people, but most leave for college. It's not well known on the maps, and is a rare tourist spot, but is a great atmosphere for a teen's first home. Most kids are shipped here from parents to raise themselves. It's a good town to learn in, because houses are nice, lots of little shops, and much more. It's a little slice of Britain altogether. And when traveling threw it, don't blink!, you may miss it.

The General Store
The Ice Cream Parlor
The Diner
The Nearby Lake
Town Square / Train Stop

Sorry, it's a lot, but most are just obvious. c:

Tess's rules apply.
I'm allowing one character per person, if more slots are open.
Once spots are full, I may make more, I may not.
Stay Active! If you are not active, I will pm you a notice about your absence. If still not active, character will be deleted. Not being active is my pet peeve, and gets in my nerves.
Please, nothing to explicit. We should know this guys! If it gets past okay, fade out please.
Drama! But keep it PG-13. Pm me for drama ideas.
Semi-literate! That means at least four sentences, with minimal grammar issues.
Pretty Posts please. It gives a certain glow to the forum.
Use your own pretty form. Please, I want detailed, pretty, font memes, pictures... Impress me. Because if you don't, I may have to decline your form...
I know, I do use famous people most from youtube - because youtube is my life out of cs - , but it adds more drama. That's what I think.
In addition to the rule above, try to make the youtubers realistic. Like real name, realistic age, realistic personality, but history it optional. You may make up history, and age.
addition to the above and above, you may use other pictures of the same people.
I will assign one mini mod. No asking please. I will look at people, and decide who fits the job.
No OOC fights, and use { }, ( ), or [ ] when in OOC.
People who break the rules will be given strikes. 3 strikes, your out!
For baby information, talk to your couple partner in pm. Some people require certain information... The form is posted on the mothers form. Pm me for drama stuff for baby. Birth defects, sickness... etc.
No playing baby. You aren't playing the baby, but your character is caring for it. Ts a separate figure.
No coming in with an already born child.
Be realistic! No funny eye colors, no : "I'm pregnant" pause, "I'm in labor!" And then black out. Nope. Will not be tolerated. If you didn't see, this is in the forum "Realistic Human Role-Plays."
Please no emo or goth people, bi people : lgtr. I have nothing against them, just not in this role-play please.
Please, no more than five pages without me. And give recaps to people who are lost. It's easier, and doesn't waste their time reading threw twenty pages of role-play.
Most important rule.... Have fun! This is a role-play! And it's meant to be a fun thing to do! c:
Any more questions, or if I left something out, pm me please! :3

The Unknown Girl, And The Famous Boy
Caspar Lee is a YouTube sensation, but no one knows his relationship Brooke Evans, a loner girl. When Brooke turns up positive, how will these unknown lovers keep themselves unseen? And what if instead of one baby in the ultrasound... There's two...

Brooke Evans - played by me : page 1
Casper Lee - played by : zeva, page 3 {youtuber}
Their Baby's
Baby 1
Caden Blake

The Star-Crossed Lovers
You know the twin stars, Jack and Finn Harries, but did you know Becca Ross? Caught between the middle of these two, they're both in love with her, and she's in love with both of them. They don't know that their brother is also dating Becca, and when she turns up positive, who's the dad?

Becca Ross - played by, {Bubbles}, page 1
Jack Harries - played by : playing with fire, page {youtuber}
Finn Harries - played by : me, page 1 {youtuber}
The Baby
Baby

The Searching Girl, and The Hiding Boy
Zoe Sugg is another famous girl. Just like Casper, Jack and Finn, she is too a YouTuber. No one knew about her secret relationship with a boy named Chase Lewis, and about their breakup. Five weeks later, Zoe's pregnant, and she has no clue where Chase is. All she has is a phone number...

Zoe Sugg - played by : whyareyoumyclarity^.^, Page 1 {youtuber}
Chase Lewis - played by : playing with fire, Page 1
The Baby
Baby

Caught Between Fantasy, and Reality
Sasha is a low ranked movie star, only appearing in a couple not well known movies. Her and her boyfriend Scott Williams are quite distant, and when she turns up positive, there's a big problem. He lives in Germany, and she lives elsewhere. How will they raise this child, if he's no where near her! And she has no clue, if he'll stay, or not. He's ditched her many times before... But one Sasha's guy friends, Daniel Tezac, offers to help. They soon fall for each other, seeing Daniel was a dream come true. But when Scott returns, what will happen to the baby?
{Sorry, it's long... (^ν^)}

Sasha Pieterse - reserved {celeb}
Scott Williams - played by : {Bubbles}, Page 8
Daniel Tezac - reserved by : sweet tarts
The Baby
Baby

Forum News

July 14th, 2013
•Role-play was created
•Role-Play was opened
•Poll was created

July 29th, 2013
•Compled pairings started the role-play.
•Mini Mod was assigned.

July 31st, 2013
•Role-play was filled!
•Old poll was closed.
•New poll open.

Town News
nothing yet, pm ideas or take the survey please.

Weather
{ } sweltering : 100+
{ } hot : 90 - 100
{ } warm : 80 - 90
{ } perfect : 70 - 80
{ } cool : 60 - 70
{} cold : 30 - 60
{ } freezing : 0 - 30

{ } sunny
{ } partly cloudy
{} cloudy - could snow
{ } windy
{ } rainy
{ } snowy
{ } natural disaster

{ } drizzles
{ } rain
{ } pouring
{ } thunderstorms
{} light snow - maybe
{ } snow
{ } blizzard

30 degrees outside,
cloudy with a chance of
a light snowing later.
What Date is It
{ } January
{} February
{ } March
{ } April
{ } May
{ } June
{ } July
{ } August
{ } September
{ } October
{ } November
{ } December

{ } Spring
{ } Summer
{ } Fall
{} Winter

Date -
3rd

Year -

It's wintertime in Frankfield,
The third of February, on the
year 2013.
Staff
Owner is -
Me, dance for me.

Mini Mod is -
whyareumyclarity^.^

please, respect all staff.

Strikes
--Currently no strikes--

layout made by -
dance for me.

picture cred to -
rightful owners

typing typed by -
dance for me.

header cred to -
fontmeme.com
Last edited by crow;; on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 44 times in total.
xxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.
𝐢 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟐 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐎 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞 - 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠/𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐬.
𝐬𝐨, 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬! 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐟 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚
𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬
𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬!
𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝!

•ᴗ•
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - brooke & finn ♂

Postby crow;; » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:59 am

"I Need Your Love"
by Ellie Goulding, ft. Calvin Harris
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right

I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be free with you tonight

I need your love

{Beat break}

I need your love

I take a deep breath every time I pass your door
I know you're there but I can't see you anymore
And that's the reason you're in the dark
I've been a stranger ever since we fell apart

And I feel so helpless here
Watch my eyes are filled with fear
Tell me do you feel the same
Hold me in your arms again

I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right

I feel so high
I come alive

I need your love

{Beat break}

I need your love

Now I'm dreaming, will ever find you now?
I walk in circles but I'll never figure out
What I mean to you, do I belong
I try to fight this but I know I'm not that strong

And I feel so helpless here
Watch my eyes are filled with fear
Tell me do you feel the same
Hold me in your arms again

I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right

I feel so high
I come alive

I need your love

{Beat break}

I need your love

All the years
All the times
You were never been to blame

And now my eyes are open
And now my heart is closing

And all the tears
All the lies
All the waste
I've been trying to make it change

And now my eyes are open

I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right

I feel so high
I come alive

I need your love

<< T H Y . I N Q U R Y
n a m e ; ; "Brooklyn LeAnn Evans is the name! My mom chose the name Brooklyn because it was my grandma's name. My grandma Lynn died of cancer two days before I was born. My father chose LeAnn, because... Because... I dunno. Ask him. Well, you can't because, well,,, never mind. And my last name is Evans, because it my dads last name. And I get it because when two people get married... Yeah, ya know the rest. I was just kidding with you."
n i c k n a m e ; ; "I just go by Brooke because Brooklyn is much too long. And Brooklyn seems so official. Like, I'm a doctor or something. And by the way, I will never be a doctor. Too much blood. Blah."
a g e ; ; "I am 17 years old born, in the crispy month of October on the 15th. I'm happy I was born in fall. Why you ask... Well, because its my favorite season. It's cool, the trees are pretty, the crispy leaf color... Ah. Fall. Love it."

<< H E L L O . F A S C I N A T I O N
p e r s o n a l i t y ; ; well, you can kinda see i talk ALOT, but ya know, that's how i am. i like to talk talk talk. yeah. but im also sweet, charming, and bubbly... does talky and bubbly mean the same thing? because- jeez. i really have to quit changing subjects. okay, im going to slow down... well, i love everyone. i mean, give everyone a chance before actually judging them. okay, i may be a popular and all, but still, im a nice popular. okay, i do go to parties and such, and i do have lots of guys friends... but i never expected me being a... a... i cant even say it... a mother. there. its shocking. what am i sappost to do? okay, subject change, i know. get used to it. i do have a temper though. when im frustrated, or angry, or sad... its just, its getting worse with hormones and all... oh well, i think thats it for now. you have to meet me for more.
b a c k g r o u n d ; ; october fifteenth, 1994, twelve twenty-eight am. a new life has been brought to the world... me! my mom lucille evans, and my father, timothy evans, take me home for the first time. i met my older brother, tucker evans. my father was in the military, so when i was six, and my brother was twelve, he left again, for his job. he said he'd be back, and i believed him. i barley knew what was happening when i was that young, but now i know. he was going to fight a war, and he lied. he lied. he never came back. my mother said that when fighting, he was shot. i was devastated. so my mother met another guy, named chad drumburrow. they married, and because i was fifteen, and tucker was twenty-one, she left tucker in charge, and moved with that stupid chad, to greece. one year later, when i was sixteen, tucker decided to join the army! i thought he lost his mind, but he hadn't. he was going as a doctor. my dad hadn't died from the shot... it was the la k of a doctor in time. i felt touched, yet sad and angry at him. so he left me at seventeen, with my dogs max, koda, and tiger, my cat winston, the house, and my car. he gave me the money, so i could use it any way i wanted. my mom worked as a lawyer, and my dad had lots of money from my grandparents, so i had no problem money wise. in my spare time, i went out to parties. that's where i met casper. we chatted, and got drunk, then yeah. i've talked to tucker, who is actually a dad as well. to a baby boy named derrick timothy. derrick is currently four months old, living with his mom while my brother is out of country, soon coming home. he's engaged to a girl who lives in oklahoma named rosie grace reed.
h e i g h t ; ; I am 5 foot 7 inches. I may seem tall when I'm around my 5 foot 3 friends, but I'm not that tall. My dad was 6 foot 3, my mom was 5 foot 9, and my brother is 6 foot 2. I caught my grandma Lynn's height. She was only 5 foot 5.
w e i g h t ; ; I am 133.7 lbs, and proud to be. Not to skinny, and not to plump either. I'm mainly muscle, but I have a slender frame. It's slender, but sturdy. So don't think I'm fragile, because I'm not. You want a piece of this?!
b o y f r i e n d ; ; " I'm dating Casper. Yes, the youtube star. we actually met at a party, and we hung out, and got drunk - I think -, I guess things got a little out of hand... But we're still dating."
k i d s ; ; "Caspar and I where expecting a child, and I told him on February 3. But once we had an ultrasound, we found out... We had twins! They are ____ and Caden. Aren't they darling?"
l i k e s ; ; sunny days, walks in the forest, reading, hanging out, talking to friends, ice cream, puppies, kittens, horse-back riding, drawing, climbing trees, sleepovers, painting her nails, kidding around, fun, music.
d i s l i k e s ; ; thunderstorms, spiders, snakes, getting ignored, being alone, brussels-sprouts, animal abusers, meanies, stuck-up people, prissy girls, mud, loud things, serious people, boring things, awkward silence, blood. blood blood blood, blood.
f e a r s ; ; tornadoes, house-fires, death, loosing tucker, zombie apocalypse...
f a m i l y ; ; mom, lucille parker-evans-drumburrow, moved || dad, Timothy evans, dead|| brother, tucker evans, army
c a r ; ; it was my brothers old car, before he bought a motorcycle, when he went into the army. He said it was easier to keep a bike, than a car. So he gave it to me.
p e t s ; ; brindle=max, tan=kota || tiger || winston
h o u s e ; ; How Do You Like It? Oh-There's a pool Outsie The Picture, Where I Host Parties. My Room, Before My Things. Kitchen.Bathroom.Living Room..My Bedroom View and Other Property. I don't mean to brag, but I didn't buy it.
s l o t ; ; The Unknown Girl

Hi there.
Yes me, the little thing in your arms.
Don't worry I'm safe,
I'm good, not harmed.

I know you've slipped up,
But it's alright.
You may be young,
But you hold me so tight.

It doesn't matter,
What people say,
Because you're my momma,
And I love you anyway.

<< T H Y . I N Q U R Y
n a m e ; ; "."
n a m e ; ; "Caden Blake."
n i c k n a m e ; ; "."
n i c k n a m e ; ; "Just goes by Caden."
f a m i l y ; ; "."
f a m i l y ; ; "Well, my mom is Brooke Evans, my dad is Caspar Lee, and my sister is ."

<< H E L L O . F A S C I N A T I O N
p e r s o n a l i t y ; ; "."
p e r s o n a l i t y ; ; "."
m e ; ; "This is me at 17 months, me in kindergarten, and me in elementary school. They predict in the future, I should look some-what like this."
m e ; ; "Around 17 months, I will look this, kindergarten I should look sorta like this, and elementary, I should look like this. And well, in the furture, I should look like this. I've got my mom's hair color, my dad's hair, and my eyes are a mixture of the two."

One Of The Boy's In The "Star-Crossed Lovers"

>> Finnegan "Finn" Harries :: Hello! My name is Finn. Okay, my real name is Finnegan, but I hate that name And my last name is Harries because that's my dads last name.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
    >> Male :: I'm a male. For sure. If you don't believe me, want to check? Kidding, I'm like that.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
    >> Nineteen years old. :: I'm nineteen and proud. I'm two minutes older than my twin brother Jack, and I'm going threw college right now.
    >> Currently in a relationship :: Yes, I'm dating the beautiful girl by the name of Rebecca Ross. She's my shining star, I don't know what I'd do without her.
    >> Personality :: Well, most people say I'm a little flirty, with a playful and kind side. But I'm a really serious guy other times. It takes a real person to see the true me, and well the camera is one of them. I don't mind acting crazy on camera, but I'm public, I'm cool and calm. It seems to bug some people that I'm not like Jack, all hyper and goofy, but that's just me for ya'. I don't care.

>> Other :: For starters I do have a British accent. I try not to let it run wild, and sometimes it helps with the ladies, and other times they just can't understand me. Weird huh? Of course you know about my twin brother Jack, and opus YouTube channel called "JacksGap." It was him at the start,a nd then I joined in. And now I'm known as "Finn, Finn the better twin." So that's good. And Becca expecting either me, or Jack's baby. Quite confusing...

theme song

Last edited by crow;; on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:31 am, edited 20 times in total.
xxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

•ᴗ•
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - teen pregnancy role-play - open! ♂

Postby crow;; » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:00 am

xxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

•ᴗ•
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:50 am

dance for me. wrote:Image

bump
xxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

•ᴗ•
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:00 pm

bump
please join. c:
xxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

•ᴗ•
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crow;; » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:23 am

bump
please join. c:
xxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

•ᴗ•
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whyareumyclarity^.^ » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:06 am

.: Zoe Sugg :.

:. Just say Yes :) .:

:: Basics ::

Want the Basics? Look down and over there...-->

.:. Full Name .:.

Zoe Sugg
.:. Age .:.

.:. Gender.:.

Male....What do you think?!? She is a female, no need to check

:: Looks ::

:: Height ::

5'4.5

:: Weight ::

:: Eye Color, Hair Color, Hair Length ::

Look Around Stupid -->

.:. Personality .:.

Zoe Suggs is a hard person to explain. She is crazy and fun, and ALWAYS on twitter or YouTube. She has a large family outside her main (father, mum, brother). She has a diary that she writes in. She is secretly very messy and unorganized. She doesn't like the cold, she gets mad and moody. Since she was fourteen she has had anxiety and panic attacks. It has been a constant struggle in her life. She (this is random) never has, nor will smoke. If you cry around her she will also cry, even if she is really ok. She has size three feet and doesn't wear heels a lot. She is really fun and spunky, She is usually smiling and laughing, she has a great laugh.

:: History ::

History? It all started on the twenty-eighth of march, 1992, when she was born. Then her brother, Joseph, was born. She lived/lives in a pretty small town. Her best childhood friend, Alex. She started the video trend. She was and extra in Harry Potter while she was ten. She had a few boyfriends in high school, and many friends. Worked in interior design and retail, she hated it! Louis became her best friend in 2010 with an email. She has had her beauty blog videos for four to five years. He parents got divorced. Then she started saying YES to more things. She has over one million subscribers on her channel.

:.: Likes :.: and :..: Dislikes :..:

:.: Likes :.:

-Mashed Potatoes
- Lilies
- Harry Potter
-movies
- Lucky Charms (Her fav)
- Twitter
- YouTube
- photography
-Definite computer
- Tumblr

:..: Dislikes :..:

-Dark
-Spiders
-Her Anxiety
-wasps
-Has a phobia of vomit
-ladybugs
- Cold
-mushroom
-Tuna Fish
- Has a fear of the ocean

{Will add more later, just wanted to get my form up for you}
Last edited by whyareumyclarity^.^ on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you want to be the nicest most awesome person in the world....Make me a siggy? I would really appreciate a new one...Please PM me :)
whyareumyclarity^.^

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {Bubbles} » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:23 am

{reserving for my form}
{ Becca Ross }

{ "It's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain" }
T h e ♢ S i m p l e ♢ T h i n g s

Name ✰ Becca Ross
Nick Name(s) ✰ Bex
Gender ✰ Female
Age Seventeen
What describes you? ✰ The Adventrious

A ♢ L i t t l e ♢ B i t ♢ M o r e

✰ Personality ✰Shy | Adventurous | Sweet | Curious
Becca is very kind hearted. She tries to focus on the good in other people and to ignore the bad in them, but she isn't perfect after all. She's always friendly and approachable, probably because she knows how to handle things. She's a friend till the end I guess you could say. Curiosity never killed the cat right? Well then again cats have 9 lives, and Bex has only 1 life like everyone else. She is always trying to figure things out if she doesn't know what they are about, it's just something odd about her. Becca's like a new born kitten whose gone wild, she seems to always be finding trouble. She's always looking for an adventure. She loves going to explore, people may scare her but new places and things never have. She is always looking for something to stir up her boring life.
I did mention before that Bex's not perfect, and yes she's got a temper. Becca very rarely loses her temper, she tries to keep calm and help her step mother wither her siblings as much as possible. But when Bex does loose her temper her reaction is to start crying and yelling at people. Yes her big defense is crying, no need to be judge mental. As I said before Bex is loyal, if she gives her word she well most likely keep it. She is very trust worthy and well loyal. I don't really know how else to put it. She stays true no matter what, and she try’s her best to be honest but isn't always. On top of everything else she has this strange fear of people she has just met, she stutters and flinches away from them the first time you may meet her but once you get to know her it goes away. Becca is a huge clutz, she trips over flat ground and has been run over by parked cars. I know what you are thinking but it is all true, never hand her something breakable just to for warn you. Slow to trust and someone that always runs away, she feels as if she gets close to someone she will be hurt just like all the times from in her childhood.

✰ Family ✰
Her mother Calla, and her father Dean.

✰ Brief Description ✰
"Appearance isn't everything you know." I'll start of with what Bex tends to wear. On a normal day she'll have a pair of worn jeans, a nice shirt, and a jacket. Yes like the outside world there clothes have evolved. But when she needs to were something nice she has a white ankle length dress. On the right side of the dress there is a tree running all the way to the top with blue flowers on the tree, on the left side there is blue flower petals falling to the bottom. What does she look like? Well Becca has long straight light brown hair, that when it's loose falls to the middle of her back. Every now and then she curls her hair slightly. Bex has a few freckles splashed across her nose, she also has pale pink lips. Her eye color changes from its natural color which is green with gold flecks to grey with pale blue flecks. She has high cheek bones and a heart shaped face, her features are very defined and sharp. Becca is shorter than most girls at the height of 4'5 and a half, just don't forget that half she takes it very seriously. She weighs around 200 pounds maybe a little bit less. Becca has fair skin and she burns very easily, for some reason she can never seem to get a tan. She doesn't have any tattoo's it's not really her thing. She always has on her ring that her father gave her when she was little, she wears it on a chain around her neck because it's too small to fit her hand.

W h a t ♢ D o ♢ Y o u ♢ T h i n k

Your boyfriend/girlfriend if you have one ✰ Finn and Jack
What you look for in a girl/boy ✰ She wants someone to be there for her, a person who is strong while she is weak.
Anything to add about your love life? ✰ nope

T e l l ♢ M e ♢ M o r e

Skills ✰ She can play the violin and she loves to take photos. She is also one who likes to go backpacking.
✰ Likes ✰
~photography
~flowers
~violin
~reading

✰ Dislikes ✰
~pink
~spiders
~snakes
~bugs

✰ Phobias ✰
~Heights
~Closter Phobic
~the oven, just don't ask

✰ Theme Song ✰
Hero by skillet

O t h e r

Other ✰ Answer Here
form belongs to @{Bubbles}
Character belongs to @
Face Claim if any;

{sorry it took so long to get her up.}
Last edited by {Bubbles} on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
{Bubbles}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ... - teen pregnancy role-play - 7 spots!

Postby crow;; » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:44 am

{ thanks again guys! bump! }
xxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

•ᴗ•
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
crow;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chase is a wip

Postby terminus. » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:11 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chase elliot lewis eighteen the hiding boy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
name; chase elliot lewis
nickname; chase..?
age; eighteen
gender; male
date of birth; twelfth of february
place of birth; letterkenny, ireland

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
HAPPINESS IS A JOURNEY
not a state to arrive at
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
his name is rather ironic in comparison to his current state. one would expect chase to always chase after everybody, but really.. it's everybody that's chasing after chase. chase elliot lewis is his full name, but he never tells anyone his middle name - says he doesn't have one. chase finds that it makes him seem more mysterious, but the majority of people just makes it seem as if he's some kind of weirdo.
he's eighteen years of age, born on the twelfth of february in letterkenny. letterkenny is a town near a river in the republic of ireland, which is the exact reason why he has no problem with water of any form.
chase is indeed a male.

hair; brown, shaggy/swoop
eyes; baby blue/emerald
skin; faint tan
weight; one hundred and thirty eight pounds
height; five foot, nine inches
body mods; nothing major
clothing style; casual

YOU CAN BE ANYBODY
but not everybody
with a shaggy mess of brown hair, chase often has to move his hair from his vision. it's the precise shade that when it gets wet, it turns black, but in sunlight, it appears mildly blonde.
with a medical disorder related to horner's syndrome, chase has blue eyes, yet they can change mildly to green. when they're green, he always thinks to himself that they're rare - two percent of the human population rare.
he weighs one hundred and thirty eight pounds, slightly below average for his age, and stands at five foot and nine inches - around average for his age.
he has no significant body modifications, but has the letter 'c' (for chase) as a stud in his left ear. he likes to wear casual clothing - as in hoodies, beanies (either hats or caps), and jeans or jogging bottoms.

likes; dancing, lemonade, books, music, mints
dislikes; lava lamps, failing, dogs, loud noises, crowds
fears/phobias; claustrophobia, the dark
strengths; dancing, hiding
weaknesses; keeping secrets, facing the truth

I AM NOT AFRAID TO DIE
death is what we were born for, after all

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
chase could be described as a quiet, awkward being. he says to have a reasonably good taste in music - but, of course, he would say that, as it's his music taste.. the five big persona traits. let's start with openness/openness to experience. these include the appreciation of art, imagination, and curiosity. well, those are the three he ticks.
the appreciation of art - he likes dance (a performing art) as well as the other general arts - acting, music and literal art. he dances a lot, and since year seven - age eleven to twelve - he's attended a dance club. he would say, not to brag, that he's rather good at dancing. acting is portrayed through some dance techniques. music is obviously essential to most dance, and he loves music - what you can do, the different genres, the instruments.. literal art, he finds, is beautiful and you'd have to be very talented to pull it off. next, he's got a vivid imagination - you honestly don't want to know what he can think of sometimes. then there's curiosity... well, that's pretty much his character in one word.
the second big trait is conscientiousness. well, because of his ocd/obsessive compulsive disorder, this is obviously him all over. it just.. is. he doesn't necessarily keep to a schedule (unless he's in school), or pay attention to details (unless it's a dance that he's choreographed), but he does, however, make everything physical identical, and organise everything perfectly until he's satisfied.
third, is extraversion. only one of these traits is his - the fact that he doesn't mind being the centre of attention. if he minded, then he would've opted for something else other than dance - rather obviously. i mean, if someone was uncomfortable with themselves, would they really dance and then perform in front of hundreds of people? especially on the solo parts.. well, this is in performances. this is hard for him in social situations.
fourth is agreeableness.. he sympathises and empathises with people, and he cares and concerns for people, he never insults people unless they insult him, and he always thinks of others before himself. this probably makes him seem really perfect and stuff, but.. y'know. he's not. he's really clumsy and awkward.
the last last trait is neuroticism. this is the one that he finds is made for him. basically, he gets disturbed and scared easily - something he hates. he's bipolar thus changes his mood a lot, which is also why he has frequent mood swings. he often stresses and worries about really 'pointless' things, and he's pretty much always snappy. being under the weather isn't something that's rare for him to be.
well, that's all of the 'big five persona traits'. um.. by the way, he's not that shy (more awkward) - people just don't talk to him. probably because they assume he'll yell at them. or because he's distracted too easily.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
best friends; scott james hughes and mitchell ronan parker
ex's; none
relationship status; single-ish
crush; zoe?
kids; zoe is expecting, but chase has no way to know
orientation; bi-curious, but pretty much heterosexual

WHERE THERE IS LOVE
there is life

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by terminus. on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
terminus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me