High School Love <3 |couples rp|Looking for boys

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

High School Love <3 |couples rp|Looking for boys

Postby Dance_inthe_Rain » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:02 am

All Chicken Smoothie rules apply

The Football Player and The Cheerleader
Chase and Logan

The City and The Country
Spencer and Saffron

The Nerd and The Social
Boy and Emma

The Emos
Boy and Shiney

The Tall and The Short
Boy and Lilith

The Class Clowns
Boy and Brooklyn

Beau is extra...ignore him
Last edited by Dance_inthe_Rain on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ride fearlessly-Love endlessly-Laugh truthfully-and Neglect Never!!! I Love My Horse! Repost if you agree and love your horse
Dance_inthe_Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: High School Love <3 |couples rp|

Postby Dance_inthe_Rain » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:02 am

Brooklyn Rose Brinly
Sweet Loving Caring Funny Outgoing Daring Artistic
Boyfriend:
Couple Name:Class Clowns
Fears: "Ironically it's clowns"
dislikes: People that think they are perfect "Hello wake up and smell the roses, you arn't Barbie and Ken"
Likes: Joking around, and play picking "I like to pick like, I love your kitten nose. Not like bully picking like *uses her version of a buly voice*'hey big nose'
More Pics:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Dance_inthe_Rain on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ride fearlessly-Love endlessly-Laugh truthfully-and Neglect Never!!! I Love My Horse! Repost if you agree and love your horse
Dance_inthe_Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverNightWolf » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:03 am

can I join?
SilverNightWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dance_inthe_Rain » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:05 am

Yeah
Dance_inthe_Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Summer~Breeze » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:06 am

The Country Gal
    ImageImage
    The Basics

Name;
    Hey there, my names Saffron Summer Breeze. My mum chose Saffron because she liked the name Saffy, and Saffron would shorten to Saffy easily. My dad chose Summer because his favourite season is Summer. And Breeze? Well I don't need to explain that, do I?

Nicknames;
    Um, most people call me Saffy or Saffron. Some people call me SafSaf, which is quite strange.

Gender;
    Unless its obvious, I'm a female.

Age;
    At the moment, I'm 16 years young. Who wants to grow up?

Height;
    I'm about 1.7 metres tall. Don't ask me what that is in feet and inches. Only old people know that.

Lets Dig a Little Deeper

History;
    I was born in Auckland, New Zealand, but when I was 5, we moved to San Diego, California, because of Dad's new job. We lived right by the beach, and me and my sister, Thalia, would go to the beach practically everyday. Thalia and me were really close, so when I was involved in a car accident, it broke her heart. After two months of being in a coma, I woke up. I'd suffered serious internal injuries, but in the end, I was ok. By then, I was 13, and Thalia was 11. When Thalia turned 12, she developed cancer. This absolutely broke my heart, as I watched her get weaker and weaker. After one year, four months an six days, she finally gave up her fight. In other words, she died. For a while, I was a little insane, but after a while, I started getting my life back together.
    And then we moved out to the country, and now I'm here.

Personality;
    Since Thalia's death, I've been trying to let go of the past, and it's mainly working, but I still have bad days. For now, I'm just generally carefree, if quite quiet. I'm also quite inquisitive. Not loud inquisitiveness, but quiet inquisitiveness. By that I mean that I don't go around asking a bunch of questions. Instead, I just observe, quietly, and without making a comment.
    Anyway, I'm a good listener, and I understand people well, as well as horses. I'm also patient, which helps, as well as being quite honest and open. And although I'm calm and capable, I'm definitely not confident.
    Lastly, I tend to keep my feelings bottled up, and I'll help others instead.

Family;
    Well, there's me.
    There's also my mum, Amethyst Rose Breeze. She's pretty cool, and she makes awesome deserts. Her job is a teacher, which was horrible when Thalia died. All the kids knew, and some tries to be nice, but there were some horrid kids, who'd make snide remarks.
    There's also my Dad, Mike James Breeze. We get on really well, and he's the best dad ever. He's always believed in me, made me laugh, and given me his love of nature.
    Lastly, there's my brother, William David Breeze. He's 22, I think, and he's so annoying. Quite nice though. He's an architect, and he shares a flat with his long term girlfriend, Chloe Mia Daniels.

Boyfriends
    I went out with a guy named Sam for a while, back in San Diego, but he started getting on my nerves, by making snide remarks about me, and treating me like a doll. I broke up with him pretty quick. Next it was Danny. He was so sweet and gentle, and after Thalia's death, he was wonderful. We broke up when I moved to the countryside, as we didn't want a long term relationship. We keep in touch though. And now I've got Spencer. He seems absolutely perfect, even though we're so different. Sometimes my family tease me, saying I'm neglecting them. Luckily, it's only a joke, but sometimes it doesn't feel that way.

Pets
    I own a gypsy vanner mare, named Star of the Storm, but Storm (or Stormy) for short. I love her to bits.
    I've also got a border collie, named Moon, who's adorable. She's really clever as well, and can walk without a lead, as well as do agility.

Last edited by Summer~Breeze on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Summer~Breeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverNightWolf » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:10 am

Last edited by SilverNightWolf on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilverNightWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby narnie » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:13 am

Reserved for the city/country girl
narnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dance_inthe_Rain » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:12 am

Okay
Dance_inthe_Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dance_inthe_Rain » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:15 am

ρєρρєя ρσттѕ wrote:Reserved for the city/country girl

sorry this spot is taken
Dance_inthe_Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dance_inthe_Rain » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:15 am

BUMP
Dance_inthe_Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me