dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Postby paris; » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:23 pm

So summer is just starting, and you will be staying at an Island Beach House for your vacation. No this was not your choice it was your parents. They're tired of having to watch you when they could be off doing something for their summer. Funny huh. Anyways, 7 other people will also be staying here. Whether you like it or not you will have to share things with them. The people who own this house will be providing everything you need. No they will not be here but one of their children will so keep watch. You are free to do whatever you want but don't go overboard. If you do just don't get caught doing anything you "shouldn't" or there will be some major consequences. At first, you honestly weren't excited about going but keep your mind open. You might just find some new things about yourself and it just might change you forever. On different parts of the island are different activities, you are free to explore if so desired but be cautious for there are many animals on this island... even some that shouldn't be there. Some things to do are swim or go boating, and there are trails all throughout the forest. There's also horse back riding, surfing, volleyball courts... etc. This is your summer so its your choice to make it boring or not. So while your here don't be afraid to dream. Just have Fun!
Last edited by paris; on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Form.

Postby paris; » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:46 am

† Follow all of the CS / Tess / Rp-ing rules of course
† No Mary/Gary sues keep characters real nobody's perfect
† Zero rudeness wanted here so be polite to the others please
† Try to pretty up your posts please nobody likes boring
† No text-talk please try to have correct grammar and spelling
† I can reject you or kick you out of the roleplay so follow these rules

Okay so forms. Make your own please but it must be literate that means I want more than 2-3 lines for things like history or personality. Please make forms pretty and attractive. You can do that by using pictures, colorful font, or small banners. Just don't make it dull.

paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A tour around.

Postby paris; » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:34 pm

You all will be staying in a huge beach house. Which will consist of eight bedrooms - four girls and four boys - and three bathrooms. Now the backyard is very big so its great for when you have parties. The kitchen is quite big but not too big - you can make your own frozen yogurt and milkshakes. Also there is a movie room, a game room, a home gym, and an indoor pool located in the house. The girls - Room 1 belongs to Leah, Room 2 belongs to Juliet, Room 3 belongs to Robin, and Room 4 belongs to Quinn. The boys - Room 1 belongs to Shane, Room 2 belongs to Joey, Room 3 belongs to Blythe, and Room 4 belongs to Daemon. The three bathrooms are quite luxury by the way. This house is just fantastic hope you enjoyed the tour.

Game Room

Indoor Pool
Last edited by paris; on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ƭнe Hσuse Guesтs.

Postby paris; » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:23 am

† Dakota Robin Somersfield - Pg. 1
† Quinn Janai Farroh - Pg. 1
† Juliet Bernice - Pg. 1
† Leah Faith Gregerson - Pg. 2

† Shane Spire Castel - Pg. 1
† Blythe Robinson - Pg. 2
† Daemon Kingston - Pg. 2
† Joseph Night - Pg. 3
Last edited by paris; on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ғσrм;; Ɖακσтα Rσвιи Sσмersғιeld;; Ƭнe Ɯιld Ѳиe

Postby paris; » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:23 am

{{ Rσвιи - Ғeмαle - 17 - Ƭнe Ɯιld Ѳиe }}

. . . . . . . . . .

name ;; dakota robin somersfield
nick-name ;; kota or birdie
age ;; seventeen
gender ;; female
birthdate ;; december 15
birthplace ;; yorkshire, great britain

hair color ;; honey blonde
eye color ;; an icy blue
skin complexion ;; a soft golden tan
height ;; five foot' seven
weight ;; one fifteen

personality ;; spunky, adventurous,
protective, bubbly, outgoing

history ;; her father having been
a sergeant in the military and from
cancer her mother passed away

family ;; her father and brother
pets ;; aurie, winter, and layla

crush ;; its a secret shh
lover ;; no one /:
friends with benefits ;; nope
ex-lovers ;; colton, seth,
alix, jay, and sydney

spouse ;; nada
children ;; none
          Well, where to start? I guess I should start by introducing myself. My name's Dakota Robin Somersfield. Nice huh? Yea whatever. Robin isn't just a boys name but it can be a girls name too. Most people call me Robin while others call me Kota or Birdie. Anyways yeah. So feel free to call me any of those. Age? It's nothing more than a number to describe how long you have been in the world. I have lived for seventeen winters which would make me seventeen years old or as I like to say seventeen years 'young'. Anyways, either way I'm seventeen. I'll be turning eighteen in december whoop whoop. Oh and if any of you are wondering I'm definitely, 100% female. If you think I'm a guy then you're blind and I suggest that you get that looked at. Because I promise you I'm not. Seriously though I can prove it.. but I'm not like that so oh well just believe me. Nationality? That's a toughy...hmm...lemme see. Well the most simple way to explain it is to say that I'm basically a mutt; a mixture of many different nationalities. I am American, Spanish, and French on my mothers side while on my fathers side I am British, Irish and of course Australian.

Don't judge someone by what they appear. I'm told that I have my mothers luscious
          honey blonde hair. I tend to dip dye my hair a lot I don't why I just like it. It seems to give me that extra splash of color. My eyes? You know some people believe that eyes are the windows to a person's soul. Yeah crazy huh? Well if that was true then mine are an icy blue with gold specks. When you look at me from a distance I may appear pale skinned but as you get closer then you shall see that I am neither pale nor dark. I'm a light tanned tone as my father was a naturally tanned man. That's probably one of the main things that I like about myself. Now for my weight; a bit too personal in my opinion. I mean why would I reveal my weight and why would I weigh myself constantly? However, last time I weighed myself I believe I was around 115 pounds and from what I see, it has been constant. Tall or Short I don't know and don't care. But I'm about medium height for a girl my age. Standing at around 5 foot 7 inches. There's nothing really special about my dressing style. It's just my style I guess... it expresses my personality.

My past is not something I really like to talk about, but I'll talk anyways. Now where do I start? Hm... I guess at the beginning. On
          December 15th 1995, a baby girl was born to a woman and a man, the man being in the military . They named their beautiful daughter Robin after the beautiful winter bird. Who is this baby girl you might ask? Well..... believe it or not, that baby girl is me. Yep the one and only. Anyways, moving on. I was born to a military man as I mentioned before. My father was a sergeant - that's a non-commissioned officer in the armed forces. Cool right. - and well my mother was just getting out of college soo yea... They met, got married yea all that. Everything was perfect until my mother got cancer and passed away three days before my birthday. Ever since then my father has been quite muted, I guess he must feel lost without her. I feel bad for him. I've tried to set him up but he won't do anything so I leave him alone. We're closer now than we ever have been and that's amazing. Guess you could call me a daddy's girl but I'm not all that perfect... I don't always get what I want and act like a snob as others might.

Oh by the way, I have a blue russian kitten named Aurie, and two dogs named Winter and Layla. They're the best, they're the only ones I can talk to when I'm sad or depressed. Yea that's right I talk to my pets. So what? Not your business anyway. Those are just my pets... we have way more at my house. Lemme see.... there's Chayton, Sieva and Kade - they're mates - and then there's Bubble. Funny name huh? Oh and yes the three of them are wolves but they're tame and part dog so yea. My auntie is a wildlife biologist so I get to interact with the animals a lot. And I almost forgot... I have a younger brother, Jesse, he's 14 and about the most annoying thing in my life but I love him. He probably hates me because I like to put makeup on him and do his hair... Yep he hates me. I'm gonna go ahead and tell you that I have tattoos. What daddy's girl has tattoos? Yep that's right and I have some piercings. Okay so on my neck I have this - it means hakuna matata ya know from Lion King - then I have this little flock of birds on my shoulder blade. There's the anchor quote on my wrist and finally the heart behind my ear. It's a lot right? Ya I know but I there's one last thing.... my bellybutton and cartilage - aka helix - are pierced. Alrighty I'm done now. Byee. :3
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: d r e a m † .teen roleplay.

Postby borderlinedivine » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:15 am

okay, sorry.}}
Last edited by borderlinedivine on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
borderlinedivine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Self Destruction » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:51 am

The Basic Stuff
I'm proud of myself and the loner I've become

My name is Shane Spire Castel and I am 18 years old and
was born on 19th of November. I'm actually Scottish and proud
about it but weirdly enough I don't have a Scottish accent, I moved
around a lot and I lost the accent along the way, no biggie.
It's a really nice place and nice scenery definitely the place you want
to go if your artistic but enough about that. As you can see I am a
boy, at least I hope I look like a boy to you and if you mistake me
for a girl don't you dare blame it on because I have slightly longer
hair than most boys.

Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you

Do you ever want to run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming

No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels alright
You don't know what it's like
To be like me

To be hurt, to feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
You feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life

From The Outside

I have noticed that I have quite pale skin compared to other
kids my age, I think it might be because of my black hair making
my skin look much paler that it actually is but I don't mind, I like pale
skin. I have a soft colour of light blue for my eyes which when I was
young everyone would always complement me on but now everyone
kind of tries to avoid me because I'm a "freak". I have longish black
hair as I have already mentioned but it is not natural it is dyed,
sometimes it is impossible to see my eyes because of my hair
as it sometimes covers my eyes. I like to wear jeans
I will wear any kind of jeans but mostly skinny and I love them ripped
or bleached, but I'll never bleach black jeans... that'll make them
pink. When it comes to t-shirts it's always mostly a band t-shirt if
not something you can get from a shop like Grindstore or Hellfire,
across those lines anyway. I have a few piercings which include
snake bites and a few others. And tattoos of course
I got them a few song lyrics here and there then on my right wrist I
have this.
I also have something like this tattooed on my right arm.

From The Inside

I can come across as a stubborn, moody, typical teenager
attitude but that's only because I really like to be alone but no I'm
not a loner it's the only way to keep myself from being hurt from
getting bullied for what I like. I am really quiet and shy though
but if you are really lucky and get to know me you might see
a rare side of me where I am outgoing and I'm not as shy but
that is really rare! I have a bit of a trust issue to be honest
most of my feelings are buried inside of me most of the time,
for a while I did start to cut but I don't do it as much now but
when I feel as if I can't take it anymore sometimes I feel as if
it is the only option.

Everybody!
Put up your hands and say,
I don't wanna be in love,
I don't wanna be in love,

Drugs, Music & Social Lives

So I don't have much friends as you know and my family
well my I grew up with my Mother till I was 5, I looked up to her
you know but then one day she just abandoned me and I was
taken to a care home but I may have caused a bit of trouble and
they kept on moving me to different care homes. I've calmed
down now though and rarely ever get moved which is good.
I like to skate I will sometimes head to the skate park where
a lot of the other so called "freaks" and people who want to
be alone hang around, you could say we are friends but I
say we are just skate park buddies. I just couldn't see myself
going out with them every night but I will talk to them when
I'm there and sometimes we will bring some drink to the park
which is okay sometimes.
I don't have a girlfriend never have just never found a girl
who I could enough to call mine but there are girls at the
skate park but I've never really fell for any of them
, no but if anything he does not really want a girlfriend at
the moment but who's to say I won't fall for someone?

Self Destruction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymilkmob » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:59 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

» . . someone call the police cause Quinn Farroh is in town . . «
The name's Quinn and I'm a sh-t person. Read on if you like, you'll just be disappointed. If you want specifics, my name is Quinn Janai Farroh. Am I supposed to explain my name now? Yes? Well, my name sucks. Quinn comes from just a random name my drunk dad wrote down on the baby certificate, so nothing special. My middle name is out of the blue; I have no idea where it came from and Farroh is also nothing special since it's my dad's last name. I'm seventeen years young and hating life so far. So many people tell me 'you're to young to know what life's really like' or 'silly girl, give life a chance', but I can officially tell you: I hate life. Obviously, I'm a girl. I'll literally kill you if you ever try checking, so don't. What else do you want to know about me? My sexual orientation? My ethnicity? My religion? Well I can tell you that I'm straight at the moment, but I have kissed a girl before.

» . . i've heard she's brash and rude . . «

I'm the girl that mommies and daddies tell there children to never become and to stay away from. I play without the rules and I like it like that. Blah, blah, blah. Tell me my 'attitude' is wrong, tell me that there is still time to 'change', but I won't. I do mindless sh-t and have few regrets. Oh and another thing, I'm not easy to like. I judge on first sight, just like people do to me and I usually give people a cold stare when they look at me. Yeah, I know. I'm a mess. You want me to describe myself more? Fine. I've been called clever before, street-smart clever. I'm sly, sneaky and I get away with things because of my mouth. No, no, no. Don't be a dirty, little boy or girl. I lie. I've never felt guilty for one with my life time and I won't now. Oh and I guess I should say this now, I just really don't give two f-cks about life. Some use the word 'rebel' to describe me, but isn't that just way to cliche and overrated?

» . . apparently she grew up in the ghetto . . «

You want to know where I grew up? How my childhood was like? How my parents were? Well, I can tell you that I grew up in the ghetto. Everyone around me was so stereotypical. Every time they asked me where I lived and I would say 'the ghetto' then they would just make up some lame excuse to go away. My house was an apartment that only had three rooms. It sucked. The place always smelled like alcohol and weed. My childhood was sh-t. Like I said, I'm a sh-t person so the only way I could become like I am is by having a sh-t childhood. My parents sucked. They did nothing for me and I did nothing for them. All I ever did was step outside the house when the police came to search for drugs (which happened almost every two weeks) and point the drug dealers to where my parents were. Like I said, my parents sucked.

» . . someone told me she sleeps with different guys everyday . . «

I'm straight. Period. I thought I already said that before. Anyways, guys are hot. Sorry girls, but I'm strictly d-ckly. What I look for in someone? Someone who can just give me what I want for one night and then just disappear from my life. That's how Quinn Farroh rolls. I'm not a heartbreaker or a player or whatever. I'm just a girl who enjoys weekend flings with strangers who I don't know. Some call me a sl-t, but I don't care. I'm sorry, did you mean in a real relationship? I don't do those. But if I had to choose, someone whose, I dunno someone whose funny? Don't make me answer questions like that. As said before, I don't do sentimental relationship.
Last edited by strawberrymilkmob on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░
xx
glo – she/her
//

trade thread

▁▁▁▁▁▁⋆。°✩
xxx

x
x
x

✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦

░░░░░░░░░░░
strawberrymilkmob

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happily*in*love » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:30 am

BASICS

name;; f you really must know my name is Juliet Bernice, I have no last name due to my hatred of my parents. My new last name, Bernice, comes from the only decent person in my family, my late grandma B.
    age;; I am seventeen years of age. But I can't wait 4 years to drink, I may only have 3.
    gender;; 100% women
    sexual orientation:: open to anyone, people should love who they love.
    physical appearance;; Blue eyes from my great grandma B, not to be confused with my grandma B who has deep brown eyes. Wavy, long hair that changes colors about once a month due to my need for change. Freckles clog one side of my face but not the other, supposedly from my mother, I always new she had bad jeans. As for my weight I'm pretty small, only 110, from my dad, because his heart is the size of a twig. So it be I was made a twig. My weight matches my height as I am only 5'6 compared to my late brother Kyle's 6'3.

PERSONALITY

A Mysterious adventure seeker who comes and goes as she pleases Juliet defies all the definable boundries of society, from her anonomus last name to her seemingly cookie cutter looks.Aria has sky high barriers and strong principals, her principals include, Go for everything that sounds like fun and, never say never, yet never go home.Alough hard to get Juliet is open to a summer romance as long as the so called romance does not hold her back.Holding back Juliet Bernice is an impossible feat.

HISTORY

I was born september 5, 1996, making me 17 years of age. My mother was a saleslady at target but became to preoccupied with her past time of drugs and hobby of alcohol to notice her crying baby over in the corner. My father was my saving grace, was being the key word. He saved me from his "crazy ex wife" and that was the end of his heroism, from then on I became the house wife. I was also in charge of taking care of the come and go women in our New york City apartment. You could say my family was torn apart by my younger brother's suicide at age 14, but that would be an understatement. I still miss Kyle to this day but life goes on without him, him and his over dose.Him and his stoner friends, him and his problems. So ya I have a dark past but there is still a futer for Juliet Bernice.
[left]Image
Last edited by happily*in*love on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ashie. » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:34 am

ZARA ORVILLE BEAUMONT

x X x X x

Be wary of others
    The ones closest to you (oh)
    The poison they feed you
    And the voodoo that they do

But in rebellion
    There's a sparkle of truth
    Don't just stand there
    Do what you got to do

You'll find it in rebellion
    Your body starts breathing
    They're not believing what they're seeing
    'Cause you're rebellion

You'll find it so compelling
    With everyone yelling
    'Cause your soul, you're not selling
    'Cause you're rebellion

Be wary of others
    The poison they feed you

But in rebellion
    Don't just stand there
    Do what you got to do

'Cause you're rebellion

With everyone yelling
    'Cause you're rebellion

Be wary of others
    The poison they feed you

But in rebellion
    Don't just stand there
    Do what you got to do

'Cause you're rebellion

With everyone yelling
    'Cause you're rebellion

Be wary of others
    The poison they feed you

But in rebellion
    Don't just stand there
    Do what you got to do

'Cause you're rebellion

With everyone yelling
    'Cause you're rebellion

Be wary of others
    The poison they feed you

But in rebellion
    Don't just stand there
    Do what you got to do

'Cause you're rebellion

With everyone yelling
    'Cause you're rebellion

BRITNEY SPEARS - REBELLION

Last edited by .Ashie. on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
.Ashie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me