ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴠ.2 | sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ | Nᴇᴇᴅ Iʀᴇʟᴀɴᴅ!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴠ.2 | sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ | Nᴇᴇᴅ Iʀᴇʟᴀɴᴅ!

Postby L0v3 I$ Rar3 » Thu May 30, 2013 10:51 am

{Can a reserve a spot for Ireland}

Thousands of
years ago,
cats were
worshipped
as gods.

cats
have
never
forgotten
this.

L0v3 I$ Rar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer. » Thu May 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Username:
horsestar10
Full Name:
"My name is Kira Ann Page. Nothing really special about it, my parents just liked the name Kira, I guess. Ann is a family name. It came from my grandmother, and her mother before her, and so on. It's a really common middle name in my family. Page is my dad's last name. It's self-explanatory."
Nicknames:
"I usually only go by Kira, but feel free to make up your own nickname for me on your own time."
Age (18-25):
"I'm currently 18 years old."
"I'm really worried that you can't tell, but I can assure that I am a girl."
Ethnicity :
"I'm British, English, if you want to be precise."
Country/Team:
"I'm a proud member of the British eventing team."
Eye Color:
"I have hazel eyes- a mixture of brown and green. Which is more prominent depends on the light, the season, and all that."
Hair Color:
"My hair is dark brown, and wavy. Nothing special. It's pulled back almost all the time anyway."
Overall Body Build:
"I'm pretty average. Average height, average weight. I'm considered lean, so not as skinny as a stick but nowhere near fat. I've got good riding muscles and I stay in good shape, so that kind of explains it all."
Height:
"I'm 5'6"."
Piercings/Tattoos?:
"Unless you count my ear piercings that I never put earrings in anyway, none."
Personality:
"I don't know if I've ever been asked to describe my own personality before, but I'll give it a shot. I'm bold and fun-loving. I love to have a little fun as often as possible and I've got a humorous, sarcastic side, but I'm also diligent and will get the job that needs to be done completed first. I'm really serious when it comes to my horses and showing. I'm typically impatient and hate waiting, sitting still, and all that fun stuff. But when it comes to my horses, I'm willing to slow down and wait to get it right. I'm not going to rush them into anything. People often describe me as stubborn, but I prefer the term persistent. I won't give up after one try. Instead, I'll keep going until I get it right, or until I get what I want. I guess you could consider me intelligent, seeing as though I maintained a straight A average in school, and I pick up most, though not necessarily all, things quickly and easily. At times, I can be argumentative and snappy, but usually I'm fun and friendly, as long as I get my way and you don't mess with my horses."
Specialty:
"I like to think of myself as a good all-around eventer, but if I had to choose a speciality, or at least a favorite, it'd be cross-country."
Riding Strengths:
"I'm patient and hard-working with my horses. I've got a good seat and I've been told many times that I make things look effortless. Of course, that's completely false; I'm just good at making my cues very obscure. I'm also good at taking charge and riding the difficult, spooked, or upset horse. Otherwise, I wouldn't have lasted on Flame!"
Riding Weaknesses:
"What weaknesses? I'm just kidding- nobody's perfect. I sometimes let the horse dictate the speed and with my two, we end up with time faults for going too fast. I also sometimes rush in dressage, which is a huge problem. I'm working on it though."
Horse(s):
"I'm bringing two Olympic contenders with me, Dancing With Fire, or Flame, and AllTheseCloudsInTheSky. Yes, you do have to say his name all in one breath, but most people just call him Sky. I also have a gelding at home, Aemulo, but he was just cleared from an injury to his tendon and I haven't ridden him in any competitions this year."
How Long Have You Been Riding?:
"I've been riding since I was 6 years old, so about twelve years now."
Tack Box (same as Horse): x
Barn Clothes: x
Show Clothes: cross-country dressage/stadium
Paddock Boots: x
Show Boots: x
Helmet: x
Other:

Username:
horsestar10
Show/ Registered Name:
Dancing With Fire
Barn Name:
Flame
Age (3-15 years):
8 years old
Breed:
Danish Warmblood
Color:
Blood Bay
Markings/Scars?:
Flame has a white star in a diamond shape on her forehead. She also has a few scars on her hindquarters, but none that are extremely noticeable.
Eye Color:
Dark brown
Mane/Tail Color:
Black
Personality:
Flame is extremely skittish, and will shy away from or snap at anyone who dares to come near her. She is especially afraid of men. It takes a lot of effort to gain her trust, because she doesn't want anyone near her. She is also very stubborn and headstrong, and can be pushy. But once you do gain her trust, Flame is willing to do anything. She is a bold jumper and can be very disciplined in dressage. She listens very well to Kira and her select few that she will let near her, as long as they are willing to show her who's boss when she becomes demanding.
Riding Level:
Advanced
Specialty:
Show Jumping
Vices?:
Kira always answers with "too many to count." Flame bites when a person she doesn't know invades her space when she doesn't have anywhere else to get away. She does occasionally buck while ridden if you don't show her whose boss. She can be difficult to lead because she can be pushy and snappy.
Riding Strengths:
When you have her trust and are in control, Flame listens very well and picks up on even the slightest of cues. She goes on the bit almost naturally and is a very good all-arounder. She has the discipline for dressage and has a powerful jump for the two jumping phases.
Riding Weaknesses:
On occasion, Flame can be on the spooky side. She can't be ridden by just anyone, because she won't let people she doesn't know or trust remain on her back for long. She also has a tendency to over jump and land too far away, making it more difficult to get the right amount of strides to the next jump. She also rushes a bit in dressage at times.
For Breeding/Stud:
Maybe when she is retired
Any Foals?:
None
Tack Box (same as Rider): x
Halter: x
Lead Rope: x
Practice/Jumping Bridle: x
Dressage Bridle: x
Bit: x
Practice Saddle Pad/Numnah: x
Practice Show Jumping Saddle: x
Practice Dressage Saddle:x
Practice X-Country Saddle: x
Show Saddle Pad: x
Show Jumping Saddle: x
Show Dressage Saddle: x
Show X-Country Saddle: x
Protective Boots: x
Fly Sheet: x
Other:

Username:
horsestar10
Show/ Registered Name:
AllTheseCloudsInTheSky
Barn Name:
Sky
Age (3-15 years):
5 years old
Breed:
Thoroughbred
Color:
Dominant White
Markings/Scars?:
None that are noticeable
Eye Color:
Blue
Mane/Tail Color:
White
Personality:
For a Thoroughbred stallion, Sky is surprisingly sweet, gentle, and playful. He is hard to provoke and can be a bit of a jokester who needs someone with a sense of humor. His coloring sticks out in a crowd, and he seems to recognize that; he's a major show-off who often prances on his toes and puts on a little show for mares. He also seems to love being in the spotlight. He acts up if he isn't the center of attention around the barn, and he seems to love the crowds, never failing to perform under pressure. He isn't aggressive like some stallions, but is very friendly and would never hurt a person on purpose.
Riding Level:
Advanced
Specialty:
Cross-country, because his speed always comes to his advantage there
Vices?:
Sky hates when he isn't being paid attention to, so he has developed a habit of banging his hoof against the stall door until someone pays attention to him.
Riding Strengths:
Sky has speed and a great jump for cross-country. He learns quickly and adapts easily. He does slow down and listen in dressage, which is surprising for a thoroughbred. But once he's on the cross-country course, he seems to be flying.
Riding Weaknesses:
Sky carries his head high and it is more difficult to get him on the bit. He doesn't like to slow down and sometimes braces against the bit in stadium jumping, though he listens surprisingly well in dressage. He is still young and learning and hasn't mastered many of the more advanced dressage moves.
For Breeding/ Stud
Not yet
Any Foals?:
No
Practice Dressage Saddle: x
Bell Boots: x
Other:

Username:
horsestar10
Full Name:
"My name is Aiden James Ahearne."
Nicknames:
"Just Aiden."
Age (18-25):
"I'm 23 years old."
Ethnicity :
"Completely Irish."
Country/Team:
"Ireland and proud."
Eye Color:
"Plain old brown."
Hair Color:
"It's a weird in-between color. Kind of a chestnut brown, I guess."
Overall Body Build:
"Um, pretty muscular and lean, I guess. I'm not very tall, but not too short. I'm not really sure how else to describe myself."
Height:
"6 foot even. So a little short."
Piercings/Tattoos?:
"None. I'm not a fan."
Personality:
"I don't know... I can be a bit indecisive, you see. I'm usually blunt and only talk when I have to, unless we're talking about horses, especially my horses. Then I ramble on and on. I'm patient, with my horses and most people. As long as you're not a complete idiot, you're going to be okay with me. My horses are my passion; I've been riding since I was a little kid on my parents' breeding farm. Now, I have my own training facility where I keep my many stars. I know, I can be a bit on the arrogant side at times, but I'll try to keep it in check. I'm confident and determined all the time, and will never give up. I'm really good at keeping a cool, calm outside, no matter how nervous I am. It's really helpful, especially in all these big shows with huge turnouts."
Specialty:
"Surprisingly, I'd have to say dressage. Though I'm so good at cross-country..."
Riding Strengths:
"Unlike some, I'm actually confident about dressage. I'm always calm and collected, at least on the outside. I'm never going to get mad or frustrated with my horses, because usually any mistake they make is my fault. I guess you could call me brave because I won't back down from any jump, dressage move, or horse I meet."
Riding Weaknesses:
"I'm not good at timing in cross-country in particular. I don't want to overwork my horses, so I don't push hard enough sometimes and we get time faults. I do make mistakes when asking my horses for something on occasion, just like any human."
Horse(s):
"I own quite a few horses, mostly Irish sport horses, Thoroughbreds, and Irish Draughts since my parents breed them and send them to my training farm. Donavantio is my top Olympic prospect and is the horse I'm bringing to Rio with me. I may or may not ship in another horse soon. If I do, it'll probably be either Candido (Candi), my Thoroughbred mare, Blood Moon (Eclipse) an Irish sport horse stallion, or All The Right Moves (Mojo), my Irish sport horse stallion. My upcoming star is Sun Sets In Paradise, a RID mare whose barn name is, coincidentally, Rio."
"I've been on a horse since I could walk and talk. But I started actually riding when I was 4 years old, so I have been riding for 19 years."
Tack Box (same as Horse):
x
Show Clothes: Dressage Cross-country Show Jumping
Other:

Username:
horsestar10
Show/ Registered Name:
Donavantio
Barn Name:
Donavan
Age (3-15 years):
14 years old
Breed:
Irish Sport Horse
Color:
Liver Chestnut
Markings/Scars?:
Star on forehead
Eye Color:
Brown
Mane/Tail Color:
Dark brown
Personality:
Donavan is very laid-back and sweet. He is calm and collected, and rarely spooks. He'll let you do most anything with him as long as no one gets anywhere near his delicate ears. He will always try his hardest, with all his heart, and is very determined and hardworking in the competition, though at times around the barn he seems like a lazy horse who enjoys his power naps. It seems like he knows when he wins and absolutely hates to lose. At times, he can get a bit feisty and riled up, but normally is calm.
Riding Level:
Advanced
Specialty:
Cross-country
Vices?:
Donavan hates having his ears touched and won't let anyone near them. He also is a light cribber.
Riding Strengths:
Donavan is known for his jumping ability, willingness to listen, and maneuverability. He can turn, pull himself together, and soar over a jump faster than many less experienced horses. He's good at making up for rider errors and will never stop at a jump.
Riding Weaknesses:
At times, Donavan can be feisty, though he will calm down with a steady hand to guide him. He isn't a fabulous mover, and he doesn't have the action that gets the best scores for dressage.
For Breeding/Stud:
He is a gelding and can't be bred.
Any Foals?:
See above
Bridle: x
Show Saddle Pad: Show jumping Cross-country Dressage
Other:
Last edited by eventer. on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eventer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby excalibur. » Thu May 30, 2013 7:35 pm

[*Edit: Please reserve someone from Ireland, GB, Canada and then I will think of the last one. :]]
excalibur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cobalt. » Fri May 31, 2013 10:10 am

{{ ok, you're accepted and everyone else who is reserving a spot I'll add you guys in a minute c:
{{ horsestar10; I'll reserve you a spot for Ireland since they're lacking members, everyone else is pretty set with 3-4 riders. thanks

horsestar10 wrote:
Username:
horsestar10
Full Name:
"My name is Kira Ann Page. Nothing really special about it, my parents just liked the name Kira, I guess. Ann is a family name. It came from my grandmother, and her mother before her, and so on. It's a really common middle name in my family. Page is my dad's last name. It's self-explanatory."
Nicknames:
"I usually only go by Kira, but feel free to make up your own nickname for me on your own time."
Age (18-25):
"I'm currently 18 years old."
"I'm really worried that you can't tell, but I can assure that I am a girl."
Ethnicity :
"I'm British, English, if you want to be precise."
Country/Team:
"I'm a proud member of the British eventing team."
Eye Color:
"I have hazel eyes- a mixture of brown and green. Which is more prominent depends on the light, the season, and all that."
Hair Color:
"My hair is dark brown, and wavy. Nothing special. It's pulled back almost all the time anyway."
Overall Body Build:
"I'm pretty average. Average height, average weight. I'm considered lean, so not as skinny as a stick but nowhere near fat. I've got good riding muscles and I stay in good shape, so that kind of explains it all."
Height:
"I'm 5'6"."
Piercings/Tattoos?:
"Unless you count my ear piercings that I never put earrings in anyway, none."
Personality:
"I don't know if I've ever been asked to describe my own personality before, but I'll give it a shot. I'm bold and fun-loving. I love to have a little fun as often as possible and I've got a humorous, sarcastic side, but I'm also diligent and will get the job that needs to be done completed first. I'm really serious when it comes to my horses and showing. I'm typically impatient and hate waiting, sitting still, and all that fun stuff. But when it comes to my horses, I'm willing to slow down and wait to get it right. I'm not going to rush them into anything. People often describe me as stubborn, but I prefer the term persistent. I won't give up after one try. Instead, I'll keep going until I get it right, or until I get what I want. I guess you could consider me intelligent, seeing as though I maintained a straight A average in school, and I pick up most, though not necessarily all, things quickly and easily. At times, I can be argumentative and snappy, but usually I'm fun and friendly, as long as I get my way and you don't mess with my horses."
Specialty:
"I like to think of myself as a good all-around eventer, but if I had to choose a speciality, or at least a favorite, it'd be cross-country."
Riding Strengths:
"I'm patient and hard-working with my horses. I've got a good seat and I've been told many times that I make things look effortless. Of course, that's completely false; I'm just good at making my cues very obscure. I'm also good at taking charge and riding the difficult, spooked, or upset horse. Otherwise, I wouldn't have lasted on Flame!"
Riding Weaknesses:
"What weaknesses? I'm just kidding- nobody's perfect. I sometimes let the horse dictate the speed and with my two, we end up with time faults for going too fast. I also sometimes rush in dressage, which is a huge problem. I'm working on it though."
Horse(s):
"I'm bringing two Olympic contenders with me, Dancing With Fire, or Flame, and AllTheseCloudsInTheSky. Yes, you do have to say his name all in one breath, but most people just call him Sky. I also have a gelding at home, Aemulo, but he was just cleared from an injury to his tendon and I haven't ridden him in any competitions this year."
"I've been riding since I was 6 years old, so about twelve years now."
Show Clothes: cross-country dressage/stadium
Other:

Username:
horsestar10
Show/ Registered Name:
Dancing With Fire
Barn Name:
Flame
Age (3-15 years):
8 years old
Breed:
Danish Warmblood
Color:
Blood Bay
Markings/Scars?:
Flame has a white star in a diamond shape on her forehead. She also has a few scars on her hindquarters, but none that are extremely noticeable.
Eye Color:
Dark brown
Mane/Tail Color:
Black
Personality:
Flame is extremely skittish, and will shy away from or snap at anyone who dares to come near her. She is especially afraid of men. It takes a lot of effort to gain her trust, because she doesn't want anyone near her. She is also very stubborn and headstrong, and can be pushy. But once you do gain her trust, Flame is willing to do anything. She is a bold jumper and can be very disciplined in dressage. She listens very well to Kira and her select few that she will let near her, as long as they are willing to show her who's boss when she becomes demanding.
Riding Level:
Advanced
Specialty:
Show Jumping
Vices?:
Kira always answers with "too many to count." Flame bites when a person she doesn't know invades her space when she doesn't have anywhere else to get away. She does occasionally buck while ridden if you don't show her whose boss. She can be difficult to lead because she can be pushy and snappy.
Riding Strengths:
When you have her trust and are in control, Flame listens very well and picks up on even the slightest of cues. She goes on the bit almost naturally and is a very good all-arounder. She has the discipline for dressage and has a powerful jump for the two jumping phases.
Riding Weaknesses:
On occasion, Flame can be on the spooky side. She can't be ridden by just anyone, because she won't let people she doesn't know or trust remain on her back for long. She also has a tendency to over jump and land too far away, making it more difficult to get the right amount of strides to the next jump. She also rushes a bit in dressage at times.
For Breeding/Stud:
Maybe when she is retired
Any Foals?:
None
Practice Dressage Saddle:x
Other:

Username:
horsestar10
Show/ Registered Name:
AllTheseCloudsInTheSky
Barn Name:
Sky
Age (3-15 years):
5 years old
Breed:
Thoroughbred
Color:
Dominant White
Markings/Scars?:
None that are noticeable
Eye Color:
Blue
Mane/Tail Color:
White
Personality:
For a Thoroughbred stallion, Sky is surprisingly sweet, gentle, and playful. He is hard to provoke and can be a bit of a jokester who needs someone with a sense of humor. His coloring sticks out in a crowd, and he seems to recognize that; he's a major show-off who often prances on his toes and puts on a little show for mares. He also seems to love being in the spotlight. He acts up if he isn't the center of attention around the barn, and he seems to love the crowds, never failing to perform under pressure. He isn't aggressive like some stallions, but is very friendly and would never hurt a person on purpose.
Riding Level:
Advanced
Specialty:
Cross-country, because his speed always comes to his advantage there
Vices?:
Sky hates when he isn't being paid attention to, so he has developed a habit of banging his hoof against the stall door until someone pays attention to him.
Riding Strengths:
Sky has speed and a great jump for cross-country. He learns quickly and adapts easily. He does slow down and listen in dressage, which is surprising for a thoroughbred. But once he's on the cross-country course, he seems to be flying.
Riding Weaknesses:
Sky carries his head high and it is more difficult to get him on the bit. He doesn't like to slow down and sometimes braces against the bit in stadium jumping, though he listens surprisingly well in dressage. He is still young and learning and hasn't mastered many of the more advanced dressage moves.
For Breeding/ Stud
Not yet
Any Foals?:
No
Other:

((I'm also going to make a male character; he can be from whatever country needs someone.))
mood .-.
music nuclear seasons -charli xcx
note i don't really come online very much anymore.

Image / / Image
cobalt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cruisecontrol. » Fri May 31, 2013 10:58 am

ImageImage

Username: cruisecontrol.
Full Name: Aurora Lights Nightendale.
Nicknames: Arr, Lights.
Age (18-25): 18.
Ethnicity : Irish.
Country/Team: Ireland.
Eye Color: Brown.
Hair Color: Black.
Overall Body Build: Aurora has a slender frame, she has an athletic build.
Height: 5'4.
Piercings/Tattoos?: Aurora has a sparrow tattooed on her rib cage, she nearly always has it covered.
Personality: Aurora is a a very bubbly happy person. She will get defensive if criticized. She doesn't take nonsense or bullying, she's not afraid to stand up for herself. When targeted Aurora can get very sarcastic very fast, she doesn't believe in letting people push her around. Aurora is always up for making new friends, but she's a very competitive person so she usually likes to challenge people. Aurora doesn't settle for anything less then her best and why yes, Aurora can be very dorky.
Specialty: Cross Country.
Riding Strengths: Aurora is a very steady hand, she doesn't get spooked easily which is a good thing for the horse. She's very good at jumping and cross country. Cross Country would have to be her best strength, she'd always been doing cross country since she was four years old.
Riding Weaknesses: Dressage would not to be her best strength, she'd always been terrible doing dressage.
Horse(s): Midnight Joker.
How Long Have You Been Riding?: Since I was three years old.
Casual Clothes: xx
Show Clothes: x
Other:

Username: cruisecontrol.
Show/ Registered Name: Midnight Joker.
Barn Name: Joke, Night.
Age (3-15 years): 4.
Breed: Australian Stock Horse.
Color: Black/Dark Bay.
Markings/Scars?: None.
Eye Color: Brown.
Mane/Tail Color: Black/Dark Bay.
Personality: Midnight Joker is very high strung and protective. He's a little bit to sure of himself, but he just loves to have fun. He's a sweet horse but he's very high strung. He's not a very social horse.
Riding Level: 5.
Specialty: Cross Country.
Vices?: Likes to nudge people, he follows Aurora everywhere or tries too.
Riding Strengths: Midnight Joker is a very good jumper. He isn't a spookish horse, he likes to run head on. He's very quick and very balanced.
Riding Weaknesses: Too high strung. Sometimes his stubborness inables him of going long distances. He does what he want's and that's that.
For Breeding/Stud: Nope.
Any Foals?: None.
Practice Bridle: x
Show Halter: x
Show Lead Rope: x
cruisecontrol.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cobalt. » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:48 am

{{ accepted c: I'll try to add you to the front now, if not I will do it tomorrow when I'm not on my iPod xD
mood .-.
music nuclear seasons -charli xcx
note i don't really come online very much anymore.

Image / / Image
cobalt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedAteTheKitty » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:19 am

.casually bumping
To show you what you need to live?
Tell it to me slowly
Tell you what?
I really want to know
It's the time of the season for loving
Time can bring you down,
Time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart,
Have you begging please,
begging please.

Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul,
And you can do this if you try.
All that I want for you my son,
Is to be satisfied.
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
RedAteTheKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla.soda » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:08 am

[
size=85]bump ^^[/size]
Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
Proving nature’s law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
Funny it seems, but by keeping it’s dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
Long live the rose that grew from concrete, when no one else ever cared.
-Tupac Shakur
vanilla.soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby excalibur. » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:25 am

[I am grounded so the forms will have to wait a week. I am so sorry!]
excalibur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedAteTheKitty » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:59 am

.bump
To show you what you need to live?
Tell it to me slowly
Tell you what?
I really want to know
It's the time of the season for loving
Time can bring you down,
Time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart,
Have you begging please,
begging please.