Camp Haunt. A Teen RP ♥♥♥open!♥♥♥

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Camp Haunt. A Teen RP ♥♥♥open!♥♥♥

Postby Trynaety » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:34 pm

Your invited to go to a summer long camp in a place far away from all civilization. Your parents force you to go, because they think its a good way to make friends, and to learn something. You unfortunately don't want to go because of the legend. The legend states that there was a murderer, who murdered his whole family in their home. The case has not been solved, no one knows if the rumors are true, or if something else happened... something, haunting. Ever since the incident, there was whispers of people going in, but never coming out. You hated the idea of becoming one of those missing people on pursuit of the haunting.

As you arrive to the camp, you feel a dread. Something is watching you, something is following you, and something is with you. There is eyes in the darkness, eyes pale as snow. Sometimes there are sounds in the floor boards, something is walking, something is waiting, and something is there. You get overwhelmed with the curiosity, and fear.

Will you find out what happened? Will you find out the mystery? Will you crack the codes? Will you become missing?

FORUM

Code: Select all
[b]~General~
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

~Outside~
[b]Looks:[/b]
[b]Tattoo/Birthmark:[/b]
[b]Piercings?:[/b]

~Inside~
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

~Deeper~
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Bf/Gf:[/b]

Other:[/b]

RULES
*1*
No Perfect People. Everyone Has Flaws.
*2*
Respect Me And Everyone Else.
*3*
Mild Cursing.
*4*
TESS'S RULES APPLY
*5*
This is a Romance so please Fade to black, times skip (blah blah blah).
*6*
And, this is a horror(ish) Game so keep violence to a PG13 level.
*7*
Have fun!

*Cabins*

*Staff Cabin*

*Creepy House*

*Lake*

*Cemetery behind the House*

*Old Garden Seating area on the side of the house*

MY CHARACTERS

~General~
Name: Eliziabeth(Eli)

~Outside~
Looks:
Tattoo/Birthmark: She has a USB port on her pinky finger~~ Image
Piercings?: Only ears.

~Inside~
Likes: She likes long walks, and food. She likes to sing, write, dance, and draw. She also loves adventure and the feeling of gratitude.
Dislikes: She hates fear, ghosts, and ect.
Fears: Thunder, open water(Deathly afraid of the two), being alone in a dark space.
Personality: She is sweet, loyal and shy. She is almost afraid of everything, but can beat anything that she puts her mind to. She is a joker and a daredevil, but will run when afraid. She sometimes acts like a little kid, for she is one at heart.

~Deeper~
History: She lived on a farm, with many farm animals as friends. She met a boy, that she fell in love with, and her hand the guy would climb trees, balance on boards over Tar pits, or walk around the roosters hen house. they always got into trouble. Eli has some ghostly background, for she had come across a creepy cabin. ssome girl from school dared her and Rodger to spend the night in the creepy cabin, then her whole world changed. Long story short, she arrives here... Ask her more about her passed, but i warn you, she bites.
Family: Her dad...
Crush: Open
Bf/Gf: Open

Other:mmm, RP it out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~General~
Name: Shawn

~Outside~
Looks:
Tattoo/Birthmark: He has a peace sign on his ankle.
Piercings?: No

~Inside~
Likes: Pretty girls, food, sleeping, and teasing. He likes to tease... He likes animals, mysteries, and adventures... He also likes adrenalin.
Dislikes: Poison... blood, unknown things, seeing someone cry, and not knowing what to do when needed.
Fears: He is afraid he cant do anything when something needs to be done, not knowing what to do for someone, and spiders.
Personality: He is funny, sweet, musical, and a jerk(cute one though[nice]). He is loyal when it comes down to it, ut always tries to lower your expectations of him.

~Deeper~
History: He lived in a house, on some land, in a place.... (haha) He lived with his mother, and his father, normally, but he took a job and had to go for a business trip. he took care of the family, and always worked his hardest. He went to school, enjoying life, ut never was truly happy, since everyday was land. until the summer.
Family: Mother and father
Crush: impress meee
Bf/Gf: open

Other: Merh, Rp it out
Last edited by Trynaety on Mon May 20, 2013 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Haunt. A Teen RP **(OOOPEN)**

Postby Trynaety » Fri May 10, 2013 10:16 am

TEAMS;

TEAM 1;
Ryce
Zero
Eli
Saiko
Naio

TEAM 2;
George
Shawn
Ella
Emylee
Nate
Jack
Last edited by Trynaety on Mon May 20, 2013 9:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allen Walker12 » Mon May 13, 2013 9:32 am

b]Name:[/b] Ryce Xaidiar (Said Zai...dar)

~Outside~
Looks: Image (I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE)
Brown hair, light blue eyes almost a whitish color at times.
Tattoo/Birthmark: None
Piercings?: None

~Inside~
Dislikes: Being out in the woods, hates being outside at night but he tried not to show it to other.
Fears: Being in the woods at night, he doesn't like it at all.
Personality: Nice quiet at times, is pretty good to get along with, unless you are not a good person.

~Deeper~
History: His Dad died when he was a small child, his mother has to work a LOT to provide money and keep there house so she thought of a way to get him out of her hair why don't you send his away from a long time so she made him go to the camp, he protested a LOT..but in the end he still had to go.
Family:Mom, dad (Deceased) He was a only child
Crush: None
Bf/Gf: None

Other:[/b] He is paranoid about certain things.

(Could I join?)
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trynaety » Mon May 13, 2013 11:48 am

Yes!!! Accepted!!!! :D:D:D Would you like to start it off? Do the honors? :) )))
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:04 pm

~General~
[b]Name:

- Georgina Shale, though she calls herself George and prefers to be called that as well.

~Outside~
Looks:
Tattoo/Birthmark:
- None, but half her face is scarred due to a mountain lion attack when she was younger.
Piercings?:
- 2 on each ear.

~Inside~
- Being left alone, listening to music...She's a daredevil, she needs to have that rush coming in her whenever she does something...She likes scary things.
Dislikes:
- People making fun of her face, guys that are jerks, being relied on as a leader, and Being called by her real name.
Fears:
-She fears that she will not be able to save someone when it comes to a life or death situation; in those kinds of things she freezes.
Personality:
- Though she is cold in the beginning, she is fun to hang out with. She doens't take any crap from anyone though, and she is loud, rebellious, tomboyish and a bit rude. When it comes to the truth, she is very harsh; she doesn't sugar coat things.

~Deeper~
History:
- Her parents divorced when she was young due to her father being abusive. She lived with her mother for a while until she passed away, and then she bounced from foster home to foster home. Now she's here.
Family:
- Dead. Well, her father's in jail.
Crush:
- HECK NO. NEVER.
Bf/Gf:
_ ha, good luck boys.

Other: Her face is riddled with scars, she has a eyepatch over her right eye and ripped away flesh there. But she covers it with a hoodie most of the time.[/b]
- They're not magical reindeer...at all.
- Really...?
- Of course. If you whip any animal they will either die...or fly.

- Ugh...It won't come off! *whine* it's like a candy cane prison!

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Twisting to our rights? To our rights? Are you guys idiots? To our rights? Do you know where your right is?"
Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allen Walker12 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:09 pm

(Ok then and thanks XD ill make another character in a moment if u need it)

ryce sighed he was sitting on the bus heaeing towards the camp he didn't want to be there at all. He sighed and looked out the window.
Last edited by Allen Walker12 on Mon May 13, 2013 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trynaety » Mon May 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Acceptedd~!!!!!!!!!!))

Eli sat next to Shawn as they were waiting to be shipped off. She sighed, feeling a little out of place sitting there. She normally just sits under a tree, stands, or goes on the computer. shawn on the other hand, feels comfortable and relaxed.
Trynaety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gin Ichimaru <3 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:16 pm

George got on her bus, hood flipped onto her head so that she was attracting less attention. Plugging her headphones in, she began to listen to some music as she waited to be shipped off, humming something to herself. Honestly she was glad to be going to this camp.
- They're not magical reindeer...at all.
- Really...?
- Of course. If you whip any animal they will either die...or fly.

- Ugh...It won't come off! *whine* it's like a candy cane prison!

- AW CRAP MY GLASSES!

Twisting to our rights? To our rights? Are you guys idiots? To our rights? Do you know where your right is?"
Gin Ichimaru <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allen Walker12 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:20 pm

Ryce was on the bus for a while then they finaly saw the camp he wanted to scream this was the place he was going to have to say for a long time.
He already hated it it was surounded by creepy woods.
Last edited by Allen Walker12 on Mon May 13, 2013 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saturns. » Mon May 13, 2013 12:27 pm

{{ I'm joining! But would you prefer me to use anime pictures or real life pictures? }}
saturns.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me