The outcasts need love ❤ {A emo/scene rp.}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The outcasts need love ❤ {A emo/scene rp.}

Postby margo. » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:23 am

ℛuⅬℇs:
❥Be kind to eachother, please.
❥ Try to include everyone, no one likes being left out.
❥ No cussing at all, sorry
❥ Put "RAWR!" in the other tab if you read the rules
❥ If talking OOC please use (), {}, [].
❥Try to keep genders even so make a girl and boy then you first join.
❥ No detail in kissing or birthing please fade to black {kissing the neck is not allowed i dont want it to get locked s if it goes that way ftb}
❥No going more than 5 pages without me and a recap is needed from everyone and if someone askes you MUST reply.
❥i can ban who i want if you dont listen then your out some for a few days others forever
❥ Follow Tess's rules, please.

Code: Select all
Name Here
 [img]pic-here-human-NO ANIME!-[/img]

First things first...
 Name:
 Nickname(s):
 Height & weight:

More in depth...
 Personality:
 History:
 Pet(s):
 Family:

Special info...
 Relationship Status:
Sexual orientation:
 Crush:
 Dating?:
 Married?:
 Kids?:
 Other:

Last edited by margo. on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
xx
xx

┏━━━━━━━━━━ (WE ARE A) ━━━┓
margo / anime trash / bisexual
rip my space princess, carrie fisher
[tumblr][weheartit][fav song][advanced scribes]

┗━━ (HURRICANE) ━━━━━━━━━┛
margo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

M Y - C H A R A C T E R S

Postby margo. » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:45 am

She just wants to be loved! her room
Name: "RAWR! My name is Taylor Anne Evans. Taylor means Tailor and its origin english. Taylor was my aunts name, but she died of cancer, when I was three. Anne means gracious and its origin is Hebrew. Evans is amy father last name, and i don't know what it means.
Nickname(s): "My nickname is usually Tay."
Age: "I'm 17 years young, and live everyday like its my last."
Gender:"I'm obviously a guy.. No, just kidding i'm a female. And NO you can not check you pervs.""
Height & weight:"Wow you want to know everything about me, creepers. My height is 5'9, i know i'm almost 6 feet tall. My weight is about 90 to 100 pounds, i'm not quite sure."

Personality:"I can be blocked away from the world when people first meet me, but when you become my friend I can be funny, sweet, caring,sarcastic, funny, free spirit, and wild."
History: I'm not going to tell its my personal business"
Pet(s): "I have a dog named Miku
Family: Key={Name|Age}
Mom: Tiffany Evans|40
Dad: William Evans| 41
Sister: Ella Evans| 13
Danny| 11
Brother: Sam Evans| 2

Relationship Status: "i'm single! I've had been in relationships, but they always end badly, like they cheat on me, or they just don't have any more feelings for me."
Sexual orientation: "I'm straight. Sorry girls, but you only make good friends."
Crush: "This girl doesn't have crushes."
Dating?: "I just told you that i'm single. Do you have short term memory loose?"
Married?: "Well, do you see a ring?"
Kids?: "i'm not going to answer."
Other:

---------------------------------

Name: "why are you here? Oh right you want to get to know me. Fine. My name is Summer Grace Anderson. Summer was a suggestion by my moms best friend because I was expected in the summer time, but I was born in the fall. Grace was my great grandmothers name, my mom loved her so much that she promised her that her first girl would have the name grace. Anderson was my fathers last name, my mom took it when they got married. I took Anderson as my last name when I was born into this cruel world."
Nickname(s): "some of my friends call me sunny. My brother use to call me bear, but he doesn't any more."
Age: "I'm 17 years old. I was born on November 1st in 1993. I was expected August 31st. I was way past over due."
Gender: "I'm a female. Wait you are now telling me that I'm a guy?! But really, I'm a girl and that is never going to change."
Height & weight: "im about 5'11. I know I'm almost 6 feet tall. Deal with it. My weight is about 95 pounds."

Personality:
History:
Pet(s):
Family:

Special info...
Relationship Status:
Sexual orientation:
Crush:
Dating?:
Married?:
Kids?:
Other:
Last edited by margo. on Tue May 07, 2013 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
xx
xx

margo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The outcasts need love ❤ {A emo/scene rp.}

Postby margo. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:09 am

{~ Open! ~}
xx
xx

margo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pawplush » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:47 am

▲Ethan Jake Daniels▼

Name: "Me names Ethan, but please call me Jake."
Nickname(s): "Jake, Ethan, Danny..."
Height & weight: "About 6ft, not sure about weight."

Personality: Jake is a sweet, soft and sensitive guy, and also shy. The only people he shows his real colors around would be his best friends, other then that, hes a super shy softy.
History:"Thats for me to know only."
Pet(s): "Uh...I have a white cat named scruffey."
Family:
Caroline Daniels - Mother - 38
Jake Hunns - Father, Divorced mother, Doesn't live with anymore. - 39
Alyssa Ann Daniels - Sister - 16

Relationship Status:"I'm single"
Sexual orientation: "I'm Bisexual."
Crush: "That's not for you to know!"
Dating?:"Noone.."
Married?:"No."
Kids?:"Uh, no."
Other:RAWR! >u<

♥Alyssa Ann Daniels♥

First things first...
Name: "I'm Alyssa!"
Nickname(s): "Nope!"
Height & weight: "I'm like, 5'7. and I'm not telling you my weight, but I am pretty skinny."

More in depth...
Personality: Alyssa is a sweet, hyped up girl. usually nothing can ever get in her way, unless it's with relationship troubles honestly.
But other then that, she's sweet, out going and hyped.
History: "Thats for me to know!"
Pet(s): "A cat me and my brother share sort of, named scruffey."
Family:
- Read above-

Special info...
Relationship Status: "I'm single."
Sexual orientation: "I'm Bi"
Crush: "Nope."
Dating?: "Nope"
Married?: "Nope"
Kids?: "Nope"
Other: RAWR! >u>
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵
☵☵

☵☵
☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵
☵☵

☵☵
☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵
☵☵☵☵

╔══════════════════════╗
lay your head on mine we're leaving
everything behind chest beating
i'm only there for you;;

╚══════════════════════╝
jackie ▸ she/her pronouns ▸ furry trash

if you need to talk to me or want me to join a cool rp pm me
( Lets run away by Jhameel )
pawplush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby margo. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:56 am

Accepted!)
xx
xx

margo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pumpkin. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:14 am

Ɯнσ Δяɛ Ƴσʋ?
This handsome devil- yes, devil is a good term to describe him- is Cole. Cole Lucas Roberts, to be exact, if you'd like the entire package. Who knows why he was named Cole, his father was not a miner or anything like that, it was just a name suggestion and his parents went with it. Lucas was his father's name, so there's the explanation for that. Roberts is his father's last name, of course, that his mother took on once they married, and then the last name was passed onto Cole when he was born. There is nothing special about his name, really. Cole is eighteen, born on January Twenty-First to, well, his parents. He's lived for eighteen years; Eighteen years of pure torture, in his opinion.
βяɛακ Ƭнɛ Ɩcɛ
As I said earlier, Cole is a bit devilish. In a bad way? N'aw, only to the other contestants in- well, anything. This boy is rather rebellious, and he never stays anywhere for very long. Some people think Cole is cold to the bone; he doesn't love, he doesn't trust, and he doesn't feel. This is partially true, for Cole keeps his feelings bottle up inside and doesn't express himself too often- that is, except for his anger. You just have to find his switch to turn on his emotions, and no one has so far, so no one really knows who Cole really is. He is mysterious, never giving away much about himself except for his first name- but sometimes he won't even give you that. Cole can be your "friend" at one point, and then he can disappear into thin air the next moment after. And you can't have the complete "bad-boy" without the little dash of flirtatious on the top. It's like a tiger taunting the mouse, but nobody has ever gotten the whole Twilight "lion fell in love with the lamb" thing because, once again, no one has found his specific switch yet. Want to try to aggravate Cole by putting ants in his hair? Too bad, it won't work. He doesn't care about what you do or what you say- unless you bad-mouth his sister. That is the only person he loves, and one of his only weaknesses. Cole has two theme songs: Sk8er Boi, for his heartbreaker reputation and his personality, the fact that it is the story of his life, and Next Contestant which explains itself. As for his history, well, no one really knows it except for his family.
{ It's complicated, so I'm going to RP it out. }
˩σσκ Δт Ѧɛ
Well, well, well; shouldn't this be a fun topic to discuss? As for his eyes, well, they're strange. Look at them for yourself (RAWR! WIP).
Last edited by pumpkin. on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mydadleftme » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:18 am

ღ~ name: Zarah Candice Blackwood
ღ~ nickname(s): Zar, Z
ღ~ gender: femaleღ~ age: seventeen
ღ~ birthday: October 31, 1993
ღ~ origin: London, England

~~~~~

name}} So hey, my name is Zarah Candice Blackwood, pleasure to meet you.
I feel like, before we go on, I should tell you a little bit about how I got my first name, as I have never heard of anyone else having a name quite like it, so I think it's a rather unique name. Well, for starters, the name means 'princess', or 'light'. Now, I rather destest princesses, so I really am not sure why it was put in my mother's head to call me that, but apparently she liked it and so, here I am. But really now, she named me that because, at the time, she had this little obsession with the idea of lost princesses. I mean, in a way, I am sort of lost, but I'm definitely not a princess. At all.
As for my middle name, Candice, I got that from my aunt on my father's side. Yeah, you see, my father and his sister had always been relatively close when they were younger, and she ended up passing away due to a horrid car crash. It's quite sad, though I had never gotten the chance to meet the lady, but she is why I have the middle name that I do.
And I feel no need whatsoever to explain to you my last name, because if you actually need that explained, please, go see a doctor.

nickname(s)}} I do have two nicknames. One of them is Zar, which I quite like. I think most people tend to just call me that instead of actually calling me by my whole first name because well, it's just easier. And then there is 'Z' which is a nickname that is hardly ever used by anyone except for my dad which is normally only when he's joking around...which doesn't happen too often anymore.
gender}} I am most obviously a female. If this was not a given by a mere glance, then you must need glasses. I am, always have been, and always will be, a 100% female and happy to be so...Even if I do have the tendency to sometimes act like a guy. It's called being a very proud tomboy. I am happily female, but I do not prance around wearing pink all day while spreading glittery happiness on all the sunshine flowers that are the people whom I surround myself with..No...Just, no.
age}} So I'm currently seventeen years old. I guess there isn't really anything else to say. I mean, it's not like it's anything too big or important. Just seventeen.
birthday}} I was born on October 31, 1993. Yes, as you have probably noticed I was born on Halloween. Actually, I was almost born on November 1st, but I made it by about forty-five minutes. Just my luck. But seriously, I like the fact that I was born on Halloween, it's actually really cool. In fact, when my mum told me about the night I was born, there was a horrible lightning storm going on. One so bad, there was fear of the electric going out and even a chance of a tornado warning. So yeah, apparently the storm fit the night as it was actually very terrifying. But hey, I think the storm just makes my birthday all the more awesome.
origin}} I was born and raised in London, England, even though I live in America now. Both of my parents lived in England, my mother in Essex and my father in Manchester. When they got married, they moved to London where they had me and my sister. My father and I moved to America only a few years ago due to some unseen troubles that took place in our lives, changing them forever in a rather brutal way.

ღ~ height: '5"5 / ღ~ weight: 95 lbs.
ღ~ hair: raven black / ღ~ eyes: gray/blue
ღ~ skin: pale / ღ~ piercings: four
ღ~ tattoos: one; a raven / ღ~ scars: lots

height}} So the last time I was measured for my height, I stood at about five feet and five inches. I doubt that I have changed or grew anymore, since I seem destinied to remain at the height that I am. But besides, I quite like how tall I am. To me, being '5"5 is not too short, yet not too tall and it just works out perfectly because it's a double number basically. But yeah, I'm exactly five foot five inches, no more, no less and I plan on keeping it that way.
weight}} Alright, alright, I do understand that I am underweight, weighing in at about 95 lbs. But before you go off judging me, please be reminded that stress can take quite a toll on a person's body, and I guess losing weight is just how my body handles stress...Given, it isn't a very good way to deal with that..But anyway, I was never an overly large person or anything, in fact, I was actually pretty fit. But a few years ago I had some run-ins with major depression spells, and my body just sorta shed twenty, twenty-five pounds on me and I have not of yet been able to regain any of it.
hair}} My hair is a naturally raven black color. I wear my hair in the 'emo' or 'scene' hairstyle, and I quite like it so far. Also, before we go any farther, I am pretty OCD about my hair and keeping it clean. I mean, like, I don't have a total breakdown or anything, I just really prefer keeping my hair clean instead of greasy, that's all.
eyes}} My eyes are mostly blue, a saphire or cerulean shade, though they do have some gray specks in them that focus mainly around the pupil and go out, fading the closer and closer they get to the whites of my eyes. And you know that saying, 'The eyes are the windows to the soul'? Well that may or may not be true for me. Sometimes I can hide my feelings very well, and other times, though everything else about me says differently, my eyes will tell you exactly how I'm feeling.
skin}} Alright, my skin is pale. Like, really pale. Not so pale I look like I'm about to die, but pale enough to make it look like I have never been outside or seen the sun. Which, I suppose, is partially true since I tend to spend most of my time on the computer inside with a bag of chips beside me or something along those lines.
piercings}} I do have a few piercings. These are ear piercings, two on each ear, that run up along the cartilage. The actual earrings themselves are small little silver hoops. But other than those, I have no other type of piercings and nor do I ever plan on getting any other types of piercings done.
tattoos}} I actually do have a tattoo, one that is on the underside of my forearm. It is a picture of a silhouette of a raven in flight. I actually drew the picture for it myself and and brought it in for the tattoo artist. To be honest, it didn't hurt as much as what I thought it would. I mean, yeah, it hurt, but not enough to raise hell or anything like I thought.
scars}} Yeah....so I do have quite a few scars, the majority of them running along my wrists and calves. But hey, like I said before, my past wasn't all that great and I used to be prone to frequent spells of severe depression, so stop your judging and go away...

ღ~ personality: hollow/fiery/sarcastic/funny
ღ~ history: troubled

personality}} Okay, I knew we were going to come to his sooner or later and though I have been putting on a show for you thus far, it's time to drop the act and reveal to you my true self. I am sometimes what you could call a sadist. As for those of you who do not know, a sadist is a person who likes to see and cause pain for others, a person who is normally a compeletely insane person, which I normally am. I can also be very short-tempered, and by that I mean I normally am like that though I have become quite good at hiding my feelings. But yes, when you make me mad, it's like lighting a fuse on a stick of dynamite, you just wait for the explosion to happen and when it does, things are destroyed. It's just something I am going to have to learn to live with and control I suppose. Now, I am also very good at 'playing the game'. This means that I can make you think I am a completely different person whilst I wait for the right moment to snap the trap down on you. So I guess that means that I am a very manipulative person and also am a very convincing lier. No, I am not proud of what I can do, but it sometimes a gift and other times a curse. Take what you can, I suppose. I cannot help it if I can spin a tale better than a spider weaves its web. Now, I know that at the moment you are probably thinking that I am a very emotional person, but you are wrong. I actually am quite hollow, as in, if I am feeling anything then I do not show it to you. I can seem like a zombie at times I suppose, not showing any form of emotion or expression. Also, I am not the type of girl who faints over seeing spiders or death or anything like that. Nor am I someone who is known to cry very often even at pain. In fact, I haven't cried in over three years and I am not joking or lying here. I just don't cry easily.
Okay, now that I have told you about how I am now, I feel I should tell you of how I used to be before things in my life changed for the seemingly worse. So although I seem like some total jerk or zombie, I actually used to be quite the fun-loving person if you can believe it. Before hand I was once the life of the party as they say. I was kind, funny, and sometimes just plain silly. I was, and still am, a very loyal person and I used to always know just how to make someone smile or laugh and knew the right words to say at the right time. So see, I was a completely normal teenager at one point in my life. Now, though it seems impossible for me to have been like this, sometimes the old Zarah comes out for a visit, though it will only ever be with the right person who knows how to lure her out. You see, old Zar was just as crafty and sneaky as this new Zarah talking to you. So it does take some effort and not to mention patience. But the old me is still in there, she just needs to be shown the light again for her to come back out to stay.

history}} So my history was pretty normal all through my childhood. I mean, I wasn't pampered or spoiled or anything. We weren't rich, but we were quite comfortable and money was never really a problem with us. My dad had a pretty good job and it paid well enough for us to live in a really nice little home on the outside area of London that wasn't so crowded with the busy streets and all that. Anyway, so yeah, life was pretty sweet, living with my mom, father, younger sister, and then I had lots of friends and a sunny outlook on life. Then, when my father got a job offer when I was fourteen, he took it and moved me and my mother out here to the United States of America, or, Boston, Massachusetts to be exact. Life was slightly hetic for a little while as we tried to get used to all the different things that are in America - I think learning to drive on the other side of the road was the most trivial thing I had to learn differently - but it soon simmered down into another state of comfort.
That all changed a couple years ago when my sister, Joey, had started getting bullied at school for not being the skinniest little thing. Lots of times she would come home crying because of the excessive bullying, causing us all great distress. So my father went to her school to try and put a stop to it, then, thinking that it had stopped according to Joey, we all went back to our state of peace. Then, one day, we came home after going shopping to find my little sister on her bed. Dead. Apparently the bullying had not stopped, but Joey had stopped telling us about it, suffering through it alone. The pain had gotten to much for her to bare, and so she took her own life. I still regret not being able see past that fake smile that my sister wore each day to make me feel better. Now I am the one wearing the fake smile. And to top it all off, a year later my mother developed brain cancer. All of our money was spent on trying to save her, and we watched as each attempt failed to work. It got to where she sometimes didn't even remember where she was because of the cancer infilitrating her brain. The doctors were not sure why, but apparently my mother wasn't even trying to fight it. She was just letting the cancer spread and even when the doctors removed some of it, more just came back, growing quickly to the point where there was no hope. My mother soon died, leaving me and my fathe devasted and confused. What hurt most was how she didn't even seem to try to live and push on, to get better. It's like she had nothing left to live for though she had me and dad. It's like, we weren't worth living for or something..
But anyway, moving on, now my father is a supposedly successful business man who travels the globe for the company he works for. This means I am often left alone at the house for a rather long time. Now, I don't really mind this because when my dad is back, he drinks himself into a confused stupor and I have to take care of him, making sure he doesn't do something to get himself killed.

ღ~ hobbies: a few
ღ~ likes: who doesn't?
ღ~ dislikes: oooh yeah...

hobbies}} In my free time I like to draw. I am pretty good at doing just about any form of drawing. What I mean is I can draw realistic images, or cartoon-like, or anime style of art. I also listen to music..alot. I play guitar quite alot as well. It's a six-string electric guitar that's black with a white pickboard. I got it for my fifteenth birthday and basically threw myself into learning it.
Some other things I like to do is just go on walks. Especially in the rain. I know it may sound weird or whatever, but I just find alot of comfort in doing this. Going on walks helps me think and then the rain seems to just drown out the rest of the world. I find myself at most peace when I'm in the woods for the rainy day walk because then the risk of running into someone of the human race is lowered even more.

likes}} Hmm. Well, I like art, music - Black Veil Brides, Icon For Hire, Skillet, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Asking Alexandria - skateboarding, the forest, night time, rain, thunder, stargazing, watching horror movies, energy drinks - Monster is my favorite - Moutain Dew, chips, and late nights.

dislikes}} Music like Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, Pitbull, Jennifer Lopeze, you get the idea. Anyway, I also don't like authority, most people, sunshine, waking up, cats, school, bullies, snobs, cheerleaders, jocks...yeah, the list goes on and on.

ღ~ parents: mother/deceased: Sarah Blackwood - father: Mark Blackwood
ღ~ siblings: sister/deceased: Josephine Blackwood
ღ~ sexual orientation: Heterosexual
ღ~ crush: nope / ღ~ boyfriend/girlfriend: nope

parents}} My father, his name is Mark Blackwood. He works as a business man is often away alot traveling the United States, leaving me here alone in the house to take care of myself.
My mother, whose name was Sarah Blackwood, died not too long ago of brain cancer. I explained this in the 'history' section..

siblings}} I did indeed use to have a sibling. Her name was Josephine Carol Blackwood. She committed suicide a little while back...And I do believe I explained this earlier. What? Are you trying to make me cry? Just kidding. I haven't cried in years..
sexual orientation}} I am 100% straight - or heterosexual if you want to be specific and exact with your terms. I'm sorry ladies, but I have never felt anything but the mutual feeling of friendship towards another girl. Now, guys, I have had crushes on, though not lately since I've been busy with coping, well, more like taking care of my father to make sure he doesn't get himself into some sort of a drunken brawl with someone.
crush}} Nope, I am currently not crushing on any sort of human being at the moment.
boyfriend}} I currently have no boyfriend. I am a single pringle, as they say.

~~~~~

ImageImage

Kody wrote:~Name~
Kodiak Kale Johnson
~Nicknames~
Kody
~Gender~
Male
~Age~
Eighteen
~Birthdate~
August 21st
[So my name's Kodiak Kale Johnson. Since you are reading this I'm going to guess that you want to know as much about me as possible. Well, where better to start than at my first name? I got this name from my great-grandfather. His name was Kodiak and he was a great adventurer, always traveling from place to place around the world. Quite a legacy did he leave behind him...And now for my middle name...Yeah I don't quite like my middle name, but hey, it's mine and I'm going to have to deal with it for the rest of my life so I might as well get used to it. Anyway, I don't honestly know where I got it from. I suppse my mother and father just really liked it is all.I'm not going to even start trying to explain my last name because I would find it rather easy to understand how I got it.]
[I only actually have two nicknames, which is sorta sad just because I really like nicknames. But anyway, back the original question, my only nickname is 'Kody'. Short for Kodiak of course. Just about everybody calls me by this name rather than my real full name. Unless of course it's my mother and she's mad at me or something like that because then she'll literally use my whole name. Anyway, my second nickname is 'Shades'. Why do I have that nickname? Because I am always wearing my sunglasses...]
[I'm just going to pretend that I'm not a little offended that you have to ask whether I'm a boy or girl and just answer your question as calmly as I possibly can. So I am, obviously, a guy or man, maybe a boy if you would prefer. Anyway, hundred percent male and enjoying ever single moment of it.]
[I am currently eighteen years old and in my last year of school. . . Finally! ]
[I was born on the twenty-first day of August to my two parents. I was born during the afternoon on a gloriously sunny day with not a cloud in sight. But, you see the irony in all of this is that I really really hate the summer time and so of course I just so happen to be born in it.]

Kody wrote:~Height~
5' 11"
~Weight~
115 lbs.
~Hair~
Ebony black
~Eyes~
Dark brown
~Piercings~
lip and nose piercing
~Tattoos~
none
~Scars~
Only the regular ones.
[I stand at almost six foot tall so I guess you could say I'm a pretty tall guy. But hey, I like being tall. Makes me feel superior and whatnot. . . Did I just say 'whatnot'? Oh god...Please, seiously, just kill me now. I really hate that word. Anyway, so yeah I am like, one inch away from being six foot tall.]
[I weigh one hundred and fifteen pounds. So, I guess you could say I'm pretty thin for my size, but not like, underweight type of thin. I have my fair amount of muscle on me so I'm also rather strong. Anyway, some people have called me lanky or scrawny, but I'm really not. I think I'm just the perfect size for my height and I like it that way.]
[My hair is a ebony black in color though I have to say sometimes it looks like it's actually a really dark brown. Eh. Whatever. I don't really mind what color my hair is. And I honestly think it suits me. Anyway, I have it cut in the 'emo' haircut. No, I'm not really emo or anything I just really enjoy the hair style.]
[My eyes are a deep, mocha colored brown. They have the slightest traces of a light golden color laced through the irises of them, making them look pretty cool when the sun hits them just right, though I do have to admit that I mostly am wearing my shades so....]
[I have only two piercings and that is on the left side of my bottom lip and my nose. I've had these piercings for a couple of years now, since I was seventeen actually. Anyway, so yeah that's the only piercings I have, and I'm glad it is that way just because I'm happy with the two I have.]
[I have no tattoos, though I do plan on getting one of two in the near future. The only reason why I don't have one right now is because I don't have the slightest clue on what to get.]
[What scars I have are only from the regular injuries that happens to everyone. So they're nothing really big and nothing much to talk about.]

Kody wrote:~Personality~
Funny; jokester;
serious at times; whacky.

~History~
Pretty ordinary.
~Hobbies~
Gun practice; guitar
~Likes~
Music; jokes;
movies; Mt. Dew; staying up late

~Dislikes~
Waking up early; jerks;
people making his life harder;
the color orange
[So I'm actually a pretty funny and laid back kidn of guy. It takes alot to make me mad just because I'm rather care-free and sometimes a little reckless in my way of living. Anyway, I just love to have a good laugh. I mean, I love the look and the smile on other people's faces when I get them to laugh and be happy. Their happiness makes me happy. Normally I just goof-off in order to get people to laugh and this only adds to my being reckless. Some people think that I am irresponsible because of this and also lazy, but that is not true. I'm actually very responsible and hard-working. I just like to have fun while being responsible and while working. Is that so bad? Anyway, though I have made it very clear that I'm a basic jokester, I also know the time to be serious. I'm not always goofing off you know! So yeah, if there is a time to be serious, I'll be serious. In fact, it usually amazes people just how serious I can be at times when I want to be. I think it's because underneath all the funny, joking around is actually a very hot temper that once it is ignited can not be blown out. But, as I have said before, it takes alot to actually make me mad and one of the best ways to do that is to mess with someone I love, whether it's friends or family it doesn't matter. If you hurt someone I care about it'll be the devil to pay.]
[My history isn't all that great or fantastic. I'm just your average twenty year old guy. I grew up in Indiana with my mother and father. We lived in this small house till I was about five or so when my father got a huge pay raise at his job and we were able to move to a different town and get a bigger house. When I was thirteen my parents had another baby. It was a boy which they named Michael, or Micky, as we like to call him. So yeah, I guess that's about it. See? It isn't really anything all that great or spectacular. When I told you my history is pretty ordinary I wasn't lying. But I'm not complaining. I like my life and how it's been going so far. I'd rather it be ordinary and peaceful, than different and painful.]
[Uh, hobbies? Well I don't really have any specific ones to be honest. I'm one of those people who never stay occupied or entertained for long. I like to do and try new, different things all the time so hobbies aren't really something I have alot of. Though in my spare time- if I have any- I sometimes go out and practice shotting my gun or maybe play a little guitar. Sometimes, if I'm really bored I'll even play some basketball.]
[Likes? Well I like alot of things...But some of my most favorite things are cars, music, video games, Mountain Dew, and staying up late. I myself have always been into cars since I was little. I suppose it's kind of a guy thing, wouldn't you say? As is video games. Though now I don't have as much time to get to play them as what I used to. *sigh* I miss the days when I could spend the whole weekend doing nothing but sitting around eating chips and playing various different video games. Anyway, so Mountain Dew. I need the caffeine in it...Alot...I am usually always up late every single night despite the day waiting for me tomorrow so Mountain Dew and I are like best buds or whatever.]
[Dislikes? Well my number one dislike is the color orange. Don't ask me why because I honestly don't know. I always have, and always will hate the color orange with a furious passion and there is nothing whatsoever that anyone can do to change that. Another dislike of mine is jerks. I mean, who doesn't hate bullies? When I was in grade school I was bullied pretty bad though I made it through okay. Still, no one deserves to be bullied.]

Kody wrote:~Parents~
Father- Joseph Daniel Johnson
Mother- Anna Carol Johnson

~Siblings~
Micheal(Micky) Joseph Johnson
~Pets~
nope

Kody wrote:~Sexual Orientation~
Straight
~Crush~
open
~BF/GF~
Single
~Exes~
A few
~Other~
mydadleftme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby margo. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:51 am

Accepted! Amazing forums guys!}
xx
xx

margo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mydadleftme » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:25 am

{{thanks! c:}}
mydadleftme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:ЯαιивσωѴɛιиƨ:. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:24 am

{If I need to I'll make a boy form too :3 It probably won't be as nice as this one xD }

Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free."

ImageImage

"Jonas Cathryn, to be exact. And yes, I know Jonas is a 'boy name. Now shut up unless you want to be 'boy' punched in the face."
Despite her mocking protests, Jonas actually loves her name. It's from a song (Weezer all the way), and it's not girly. Which when you think about it, is pretty similar to Jonas; She loves music, it's a big part of her, and she hates girly things.

"What exactly am I supposed to say? How do i start..? I'm not really used to having to talk about myself."
-Age:"I'm nineteen years young and already too old for my age. I've lived too much... I'm worn out already and that's sad. Most people my age are all but jumping out of their skin with excitement because they're finally adults, finally able to move out, almost able to drink, etc... I don't have that excitement anymore. I've been an adult for long enough already. It doesn't hold the same joy for me.."
-Gender:"I'll give you one guess. Come on, guess." Jonas is a girl.
-Orientation:"I love for love, gender plays no factor for me. So, pan-sexual I guess? Who the person is on the inside is the most important thing to me."

"Yes, I have tattoos. Yes I have piercings. They don't change me as a person, get over yourself."
Jonas isn't the type of girl to spend hours getting ready in the morning, oh no, that's precious sleeping time. You won't see her strolling out the door in some eight inch pumps, a flowery skirt, and hair in perfect curls. The only reason her hair looks halfway decent everyday is because it falls pin straight naturally. Her usual wardrobe consists of, well, what ever happens to be clean. That tends to be either some sort of t-shirt or a tank top and flannel, coupled with a pair of jeans and some converse or vans or her favorite combats. She's in no way a picky dresser, she just wears what's comfortable to her. If Jonas were invited to a black tie event she'd probably die from being so under prepared.
-Height:"What's the average height for a girl..? Jonas is a decent 5'5", but she wished she were taller.
-Weight:"Isn't it rude to ask a lady how much she weighs? Lucky for you, I'm not a 'lady,' so whatever." Weighing in at approximately 115 pounds, Jonas is bit underweight.
-Hair:Her natural hair is a warm, chestnut brown with natural highlights. But, Jonas prefers to dye it all a dark blue-black. And as previously mentioned, it falls dead straight when dry, but holds a slight wave when it's wet.
-Eyes:"They're nothing special.. I mean, they're eyes, they make it so I can see, that's about it." Jonas may have a lack of enthusiasm over her eyes, but they really are quite beautiful. They're a pale shade of grey, with just enough blue to add a small hint of color. Her eyes always give away her emotions, which make her a terrible liar but great at expressing things she can't say. The light in her eyes gleam like two pools of water; bright and reflective.
-Skin:"I am from the great white north, so I have an excuse for being as extremely pale as I am. Also, it's almost impossible for me to tan. I just burn. Pale, or red; those are my pigment options."

"What's with all these questions? It's getting a bit annoying."
-Fears:Even though Jonas tries to put up a brave front and acts tough and fearless, she's actually afraid of many things. She's afraid of the future because she doesn't know what she's going to do with her life, which goes along with her fear of things she can't control. When she feels like things are out of her control she gets anxious and panicky. She's also terrified of letting people down. When she's doing something for herself she doesn't put nearly as much effort into it as she would if it were for someone else. Lastly, she's afraid of ducks... She isn't sure about that one either.
-Likes:Another thing Jonas likes to keep under ropes is her huge amount nerd interests. Star wars, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, countless musicals, you name it. Her favorite of course being Lord of the Rings. She also loves to read, fantasy and science fiction being her favorite genres. "It's nice to get away for a bit sometimes. Books help me do that.." Coupled with her love of reading comes with a love of learning. Science, English, Social Studies; she loves it all. Her second favorite subject would have to be psychology, understanding how people thought always fascinated her. That leaves her all time favorite subject, art. Name any type of art, Jonas loves it. Writing, painting, drawing, preforming, anything. Jonas loves all of it. She even plays flute, cello, bass, and electric guitar. Her last passion is, without a doubt, skating. Could I really be a tomboy if I didn't love skating? That's like, rule number one."
-Dislikes:"Oh, I like this part! I'm not a pessimist, I promise. " One of her main dislikes, which is actually more of a pet peeve, is being corrected. Jonas hates being wrong, but when she is she'll usually own up to it. But if someone other then her points out her mistake she will deny it and continue arguing her incorrect statement. Next, Jonas hates having to rely on people for anything. She's been independent for most of her life and that's the way she likes it. It's gotten to the point that Jonas would rather fail on her own, than ask someone for help with something. She hates people who are cruel and hateful for no reason, and people who are overly optimistic or overly pessimistic. "I see myself as a realist. Sometimes life is awesome, and sometimes it sucks. That's just how it is. There's a cup with some water in it, now instead of arguing how full or empty it is, just drink it." The last thing she hates? Sea food and McDonald's breakfast.

-Personality:"Now, how does one describe their personality exactly? That seems ridiculously complicated and I don't wanna." The biggest personality trait Jonas has may be her intense ability to be stubborn. Once she has set her mind to something there is absolutely no changing it, and if you tell her she can't then she will do it even faster. This has lead her to do some less than smart things but hey, anything to prove her point. Being stubborn and quickly angered has left Jonas with a pretty short fuse. It doesn't take much for her to go off and when she does, it's wise to stand clear. Armored with her sarcastic sense of humor and affinity for speaking her mind, Jonas can seem a bit rude at times but she really isn't, she's just speaking the truth that no one else is willing to say. Despite all of the previous, and the tone she may have, Jonas is an extremely gentle and has a genuinely kind heart. "Surprising, right?" Her heart aches whenever she sees people in any form of distress and she always does whatever she can to help, even if it means giving up something she needs herself. Jonas is very social, she loves laughing and making others laugh. Being the center of attention isn't uncomfortable to her, but she doesn't seek it out either. If she got to choose, she'd much rather be alone with a book most of the time. She's much more introverted than she lets on. Gaining her trust is no simple feat and few have managed, or even attempted. Once you've betrayed that trust it's gone forever, Jonas doesn't deal out second chances. But if you manage to befriend her she could quickly become one of the best you'll ever have. She has a great capability to understand and make sense of complicated situations, making her a wonderful peacemaker whenever the time calls for it. Her loyalty knows no bounds and she's almost too protective over people she cares about. Sweet and gentle, stubborn and loud; on very different ends of the personality spectrum, but all rolled into one Jonas Cathryn.

-History:I'd rather we just skip over this part.."
Jonas's life is, in a word, complicated. Jonas was born in snowy Canada to a loving, successful family. Her mother was a musician and her father was an artist so a deep appreciation for the arts was instilled to her at birth. They never had much money but their house was always warm and full of love. If you ask Jonas today what was the best time of her life, she will always say her time early on with her mother and father. Nothing has yet to compare to as happy as she was then. It didn't take long for tides to do what they do; change. Her parents began to argue all the time, she can't exactly remember why, and it resulted in them getting a divorce. Her mother won custody of her, then packed everything and moved to southern Canada. Jonas was three at the time, she hasn't seen her father since then.
"Mom was never quite the same after that. Her and dad were together since they were younger than I am now... Them separating broke her. I remember trying to get her to play with me, but she just laid there. And she barely let me leave the house, she was afraid I'd leave her too. Then Mom got really, really sick.." Her mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer and died just a few months later. Since Jonas's father never came to claim her, she was put into foster care and, at age five, was taken in by an american family.
Her foster parents name's were John and Katie, very average for seemingly average people. They always tried to call Jonas "Jessica" and picked on her because of her accent which made her head want to explode, but all in all they seemed not too terrible. As impossible as it seems, things quickly got worse for a young Jonas. "It turns out John and Katie were only taking in foster kids for the money and legal benefits. I was their eighth child... I still don't know what happened to the seven before me." John and Katie acted prim and proper for appearances. To everyone they looked like wonderful, caring people who graciously took foster child after foster child into their home. But only Jonas knows the truth. She remembers sitting on the floor with nothing to eat while her 'parents' feasted. She remembers being forced to sleep outside in temperatures below zero, or not being allowed to sleep at all. She remembers John's drunken fits and being dragged out of her bed (the few nights she could sleep in it) then being hit over and over with more than just his fists while Katie just smoked a cigarette and watched. "Maybe that's where I get my smoking habit from, I never really thought about it. I really should stop.." The numerous scars that still riddle her body serve as a permanent reminder of her time with these people, and are her main reason that showing her body makes her uncomfortable.
Jonas went on living, if it can even be called that, for about ten years before she finally built up the courage to do something about it. In the middle of the night, while John and Katie were in a drunken state of unconsciousness, Jonas packed up the little things she had (and several hundred dollars taken from her 'parents' rainy day fund) and left. She was then fifteen, and on her own. She bought a bus ticket to _________, wanting to get as far away from painful memories as she could, and has been living there ever since. By some sort of magic She managed to graduate from high school despite everything. Now Jonas works at a cafe as waitress and preforms occasionally, singing and playing guitar for crowds that could care less. "I make enough to live, and that's all I can as for I guess. Despite everything that has happened to me I'm functioning and I'm happy, and I'm immensely proud of myself for that. I want to go to college but unless I can find a better job, that's pretty much out of the question."

"Relationships? Well, I've never much had time for those... So, believe it or not, I've never had a boyfriend. I've never even had my first kiss. Yes, I know you're judging me. It's okay, go ahead."
-Crush: "Well..."
-Girlfriend/Boyfriend:"Now you're just teasing me, right?"
"I'd love to have a relationship, I just don't really know if it'd work out... Why try something if you know it could end badly? It's that fear that's holding me back from going for somebody."

Jonas will never admit, but in all honesty, she's pretty tired of being alone.
.:ЯαιивσωѴɛιиƨ:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me