1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:11 pm

She raised her head a bit, raising an eyebrow a bit at him. "I understand," she whispered softly, voice not showing any sarcasm or pity. "I know you humans really don't like us. I'd just like to think... I'd like to think that I'm maybe not as bad." She bit her lip, grinning weakly and adding, "If I can actually think that. Sure, I drink blood and I am low enough to buy a slave, but..." She trailed off, embarrassed about it, and looked away. "It's awkward, sure, but I want to hope I'm not like them. I don't like violence much, it's more something reserved for if I'm threatened." Feeling more foolish than when they had started this talk, she fell silent.

I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 pm

Andrew looked up his mouth closing, maybe she was different or she seemed to want to be. He turned back to the ground breathing in, it was just all messed up in his head how could he ever trust such a thing even if she had done nothing wrong to him. He felt like he was judging her to much, but with all the vampires had done and where still doing it was hard. He felt like the history when they went to war with the Germany's how everyone hatted them after even if they did not do anything they where the same. But then again he felt like this was different, they where not human and all or most had a part in the war no matter how litte. If it was fighting, selling slaves or buying them... He turned walking back into the house, the door closing behind him as he walked down the hall not really sure where he was going but he was confused and thats all he knew.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:20 pm

Her face went scarlet and she hid her face in her hands with a groan as she heard the door shut behind him. Of course, she had said the wrong thing again. Shown herself to be too emotional and weak. Did he think she was lying? Or, just foolish? She felt foolish. Her fangs sank into her lip accidentally as she gazed almost helplessly out at the forest through her fingers. Wincing a bit, she got up slowly, walking into the house and climbing the stairs, her head down. Once inside her bedroom, she opened the window and climbed out to the roof without a sound.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:25 pm

Andrew side before looking around finding that he was just in the hall somewhere as he slide down the wall pulling his legs up to him. He felt weaker then ever now and more then anything he felt emotionally drained, with everything going. "What am I going to do?" He mumbled to himself. How could he trust her when he had watched his whole family get killed by the vampires and then have to fight them to death until he was taken by them to get sold to there kind as a slave. The things he had watched them do, as it seemed they did not care about the things they once where as they where all at one point human.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Ignoring the chill in the air, she clambered up, finding footholds on the shingles. She climbed to the very type, leaning against the chimney. "You're an idiot," she mumbled to herself, rubbing her pale forehead with her fingertips. Brow furrowing, she gazed out at the forest. Chewing on her lip, she ran a hand through her flaming red hair and stretching a bit. With a yawn, she sighed. "Wish I had an ounce of common sense to me," she mumbled to herself, tugging on her curls absentmindedly. She wished she knew what to say at the right times, but she didn't. Not even "perfect" vampires knew.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Andrew sighed and ran his fingures through his hair feeling as if he would never know what to do, but that was about what normaly happened. "I am just, ugh." He said shaking his head not even sure what to tell himself or really what to think. He was confused like a deer with a lion, it was tence and he knew that if she wanted to she could kill him and maybe he could stop her but most likely not. Thats more what he felt like a deer stuck with a lion, just waiting for something to happen for the lion to make it's move and do something to end the deers life.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:00 am

No matter how much Shayna wanted to fit in, how much she wanted to be human again, she couldn't remember what it had been like. She had spent so many years as a vampire. And even thougg she wanted to get along with Andrew, he did not enjoy her company. He would most likely loathe her even more soon, because she was starving herself and had to eat sometime. This guilty thought made her pull her knees up to her chest and groan. The endless hunger of not eating for more than a week gnawed at her without fail. She felt cornered, and she did not want him to hate her, but she needed blood, and she would most likely need it tonight. Biting down hard on her lip, she sighed heavily.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:23 am

Andrew looked up seeing it was starting to get late and he felt like he had done nothing the whole day, as he watched the hall get darker as the sun sank down. "Great another day gone." He mumbled to him self as he stud up slowly, running his fingers through his hair once more as he looked around. He guessed the vampire was outside or in her room doing something, he never really understud the things and did not want to. "I need to do something." He said more talking about finding a way out of this place, but then he wondered where the heck he would go before he was picked up by the vampires again or just killed right after being found. There where small camps of humans hidden and hard to find, his only chance would be to hope he would find one of them without the others finding him first.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Feeling a painful spark of hunger within her, Shayna shuddered and stood up slowly. She ducked through the window and stepping into her bedroom. Honestly, she was racked with a nervous tension. Stepping out of the security of her room, she walked down a couple halls in search of Andrew. Finally stumbling upon him sitting against the wall, she bit down on her lip and hesitantly approached. Lightly sitting down beside him, she sighed heavily, her normally sweetened voice now timid and almost sorrowful. "H-Hey, um, I... I was wondering if..." It was torture trying to form the words. Honestly she wanted to sink into the floor. "If you would... if you'd let me feed off of you?" The words sounded foreign and strange on her tongue, as she had never said such awkward things, let alone asked permissiion first.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Andrew looked up seeing Shayna walking over to him, the vampire looking a bit out of it a strange for the most part. But he had seen that look before and moved a bit away from her as she sat down next to him. Her face was payler then normal and that was saying something for a vampire and he guessed she had not eaten in awhile. But all to soon she came out and said just what he was saying, but for some reason she asked. He guessed if she wanted to feed he could do nothing to stop her, thats if he was alive when she was even done with him as some vampires could not stop after. She had the last time, but she was not have starved then like she looked to be now. He really did not know what to say to her when she asked him that thought, I mean what could he tell her no.
The one who made you,
How sad.