Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Do think I should allow teenage pregnancies in this rp?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes : 8

Re: Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:38 pm

arick nodded "i have a small dog mutt,he was a stray a feed but i gave him a name so i guess he was mine."

(well a goo way to clean it up is by turning yout links to look like words by [url=putting the words here]and link here^-^[/url] but i like your siggy)

ari stuck her tongue out and leaned over again. "but why? i dont know anyone here and you was the first to talk to me soka"
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hearts&Clubs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Cryptoid flushed brighter. "N-no reason...I just don't particularly like you." He murmured.
Hearts&Clubs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:41 pm

ari smirked "but you keep blushing.." she leaned in closer "are you not used to girls being so sweet to you or something soka?" she giggles "yoru so sweet and innocent " she kissed her finger and poked his nose "boop!" she laughed
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hearts&Clubs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:42 pm

Cryptoid frowned as his whole lit up in a bright blush. "No, I'm just not used to the proximity." He explained.
Hearts&Clubs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:44 pm

ari poked his noes again and smiled "this is called "aversion therapy" not torture im gonna boop your noes until you actually love it." she giggles and pokes his nose again "boop"
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hearts&Clubs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Cryptoid shooed her hand away. "Leave me alone, I don't need friggen boop therapy." He hissed.
Hearts&Clubs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:49 pm

ari wagged her finger "ave-ish-ion not boop therapy ." she poked his nose again and said boop in her soft and sweet voice "your gettin cranky, should i kiss your nose again and bring you your happy?"
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hearts&Clubs » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Cryptoid would have flushed, if his face didn't already resemble a cherry. "N-no, you don't need to kiss me..." He murmured.
Hearts&Clubs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocobear2 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:53 pm

(Thanks :) I will ;) )

Allure smiled at him. "Aww." She said softly. "That's nice. My cat we took from the pound." She chuckled.
cocobear2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hot!chocolate! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:55 pm

arick nodded "guess what i named the dog" he chuckled.

ari brightened her smile "fine, if you can keep from getting cranky, i wont kiss you to bring it out." she got up and grabbed his arm "come help me find my other poowweeer"she whined happily. with a smiled

(i gotta get a shower)
hot!chocolate!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me