The Sims 3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: The Sims 3

Postby - ; bonk! » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:00 pm

Played my legacy for a bit (One of them, I have several. I was playing the Spacetravel legacy *Bonus to me for creativity CX). Heather (Founder, she has 1 child, Jenny. And a sunback named Sunny, CEG Named Galaxy, and yellow toxic named Toxic Radiation) got married to a alien named Zack and it pregnant. *Goes off to play more*

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

- ; toyhou.se
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:12 pm

TrueHeartedRusher<3 wrote:I only have the base game with Pets, Seasons, and Supernatural, so I can't do Professions yet. Though I'm planning on getting Showtime and Ambitions soon

I haven't played Showtime, although I am interested in the jobs that come with it, but Ambitions I do have an thoroughly enjoy, so I highly recommend it. My one complaint is that the Ghost Hunter profession is completely broken thanks to a problem introduced with coding in the Supernatural expansion with the Ghosts there. Other than that though, it is a very solid expansion.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 pm

Sim family update! (:
And this is just a random main family, I'm not doing a challenge with them or anything. Just playing(:

April and Taylor
Taylor came home from school and April (His pregnant mother) offered to train him in the Atheletic skill, though he declined and ate some leftovers and did his homework before plotting evil things with his twin brother.
This would be Jacob
This would be Jacob, the second evil twin. He seems to be best friends with his aunt's dog, though. Although, June had moved out once April got married. Though what he has that look for and at, I don't know.
April
April rubbing her baby bump, and thinking about when the baby will be born as her craving for cookies appears as a wish.
The baby is coming! (Ft. Destiny and Lil' Dipper)
As April was just about to put the cookies in the oven for breakfast due to her craving, the baby was coming! She stopped everything and rushed over to the hospital.
It's twins!
I was aiming for twins in general, but I was hoping for them to be girls. However, April and Damion now have four boys, two male dogs, and one female dog. The law enforcement boys are now born. Maybe one of the four will get married and have a daughter for me :s
Jason and Andrew
By next game play, the new twins Jason and Andrew will hopefully turn into toddlers. But for now, this is them.

Tammanae wrote:
TrueHeartedRusher<3 wrote:I only have the base game with Pets, Seasons, and Supernatural, so I can't do Professions yet. Though I'm planning on getting Showtime and Ambitions soon

I haven't played Showtime, although I am interested in the jobs that come with it, but Ambitions I do have an thoroughly enjoy, so I highly recommend it. My one complaint is that the Ghost Hunter profession is completely broken thanks to a problem introduced with coding in the Supernatural expansion with the Ghosts there. Other than that though, it is a very solid expansion.

I'm highly interested in Showtime, but my mom thinks I won't like it so I still have to convince her on letting me buy that one. :s Ambitions seems to have some neat careers that I would love to try out! Hopefully it won't let me down haha. Does Ambitions come with a new town, or no?

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katria » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:23 pm

TrueHeartedRusher<3 wrote:
Tammanae wrote:

I'm highly interested in Showtime, but my mom thinks I won't like it so I still have to convince her on letting me buy that one. :s Ambitions seems to have some neat careers that I would love to try out! Hopefully it won't let me down haha. Does Ambitions come with a new town, or no?

Yea, it comes with a town called twinbrook I think.

My flightrising. I have dragons for sale
My birthday is Dec 16 <3

╔════════════════════════════╗
Trading all cs pets and items for FR
╚════════════════════════════╝
Katria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:26 pm

Alright. Kinda get bored with the same three towns, although I don't like Moonlight falls at ALL.

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby creativecause » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:31 pm

I love the sims 3!!! I have the pets expansion, and I'll be getting supernatural soon.
creativecause

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katria » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:37 pm

creativecause wrote:I love the sims 3!!! I have the pets expansion, and I'll be getting supernatural soon.

If you don't really like vampires, werewolves and/or fairies.. I wouldn't advise getting it. The town is kinda sucky and if you don't like playing those creatures it's not that fun.

My flightrising. I have dragons for sale
My birthday is Dec 16 <3

╔════════════════════════════╗
Trading all cs pets and items for FR
╚════════════════════════════╝
Katria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArianaFire » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:58 pm

TrueHeartedRusher<3 wrote:Alright. Kinda get bored with the same three towns, although I don't like Moonlight falls at ALL.

If you get bored of the worlds, do what I did and get cool worlds people made off of the Exchange on the Sims 3 website, although some of them you would have to populate yourself, it's pretty fun. :D
ImageImage
***hiatus***
ArianaFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synthwave » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:07 pm

Anyone here know some nice, unpopulated worlds that have little lots? Maybe with a few houses if possible? Because I would love to be able to build up my own little town. ^^
Image Image Image

☆☆☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deer/arcade - he/him - adult

just a little guy, usually found
on the oekaki
i may not respond to things quickly,
i have bad anxiety ;w;

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆☆☆
synthwave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memories » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:30 pm

Hi all, I haven't posted on this topic before, but this seems to be the topic of experts regarding Sims 3 and I'm trying to figure out which Sims 3 smartphone app to buy. If I decide to purchase one of the Sims 3 apps I'll probably only buy one so I would like to know which one is the most entertaining beforehand.
Have any of you guys tried the apps? Any opinion on which one is the best?
Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me