Doctor Who Fan Club V2.910113.14

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Doctor Who Fan Club V2.910113.14

Postby onlyafter2009 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 am

I am having the same problem.
I used to first one for Amy and I got this outcome
I would probably choose the first one for Amy, and the second one for DOnna, or, you could keep looking for wigs.
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:40 am

1. Can't really choose just one, so I'll go with Three, Ten and Eleven.
2. Going with NewWho only: Donna
3. Again, NewWho only: Mickey. Unless Lady Christina counts as a companion, in which case there's no contest.
4. The Master
5. Probably the Catkind
6. Either Runaway Bride or End of Time - I enjoy Runaway Bride more, but End of Time is by far my most-watched episode. X3
7. Hard to say since I like the majority of the seasons
8. Probably Season 6
9. John Simm's Blond!Master would be my favourite, though I do also love Roger Delgado's Master
10. Father's Day. Gets me every. Single. Time. Possibly Vincent and the Doctor as well
11. Really can't choose just one, or even a top five - New Earth, Runaway Bride, Empty Child/Doctor Dances, Lodger, Closing Time, etc.
12. Empty Child, Silence in the Library, Waters of Mars and Midnight. Hmm, I'm seeing a pattern there.
13. I am the Doctor
14. I suppose that would be Martha, since I really like her character but a lot of people don't seem to.
15. Rose and Mickey can battle it out for this one. Again, unless Lady Christina counts.
16. John Simm and David Tennant
17. I don't know - there's no one who stands out in that regard except Lady Christina Whatserface I must stop harping on about her but I really loathed that character and how she was played
18. Catherine Tate
19. *cough* See #17, 'least favourite actor'
20. Steven Moffatt. Despite his issues with overly complex jumbled storylines, when he gets it right he's amazing.
21. Amy and Rory
22. Donna and Ten, unless the Doctor and the Master count.
23. Torchwood
24. Depends on the day, but a few are: "Oh, baby, I'm beating out a samba!", "[in answer to 'what are you armed with?'] This, overconfidence and a small screwdriver; I'm absolutely sorted!", "You're Mister Thick Thickety from Thicktown, Thickania! And so's your dad.", "Don't drop the banana! ... It's loaded with potassium.", "We definitely added to his pile of good things." Also, from Classic Who, the Doctor and the Master discussing why the Doctor is late.

Doctor: "Had troubles with Bessie."
Master: "Bessie?"
Doctor: "You know, my -" *mimes driving a car*
Master: "Ah. Well, it may interest you to know that my -" *mimes driving a car* "- is aimed and ready to fire."

Plus, the Master watching Clangers and imitating their whistling is adorable, though not very quotable. And "You could rule your half benevolently," when the Master tells the Doctor he wants to rule the universe and is willing to share.

25. "Allons-y!"
26. Sonic screwdriver
27. Probably that one with John Barrowman. You know. "'Have you read it yet? Have you read it?'" *later* "'YOU READ IT!' 'YES, AND IT'S BRILLIANT!'" Though the interviews with John Simm are adorable, too - "I'm not very dainty about the tights situation." and "[about the crew scaring him with Master masks] Peeping around corners and jumping out at me with that... grin."
28. I'm not really familiar with all the gifs floating around. I do like this one though:
29. Derek Jacobi
30. Probably around six years ago or so? I can't recall exactly.
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Fish. » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:42 am

GotSalt? wrote:Image

1. My first Doctor 9 (I will all ways love him the most but 10 is really close to beating him)
2. Amy Pond or Donna Nobel
3. Martha (Just didn't like her)
4. Hmm Angels or the snowmen
5. TIMELORDS!!!!
6. All the Christmas one I just love love them all
7. The one with the 9th Doctor I don't know the number ;n;
8. NONE
9. I thinks theres only one right?
10. Angels take Manhaten
11. The first one 11 is in
12. BLINK
13. Current one
14. Hmm I don't know
15. Jackie Tyler
16. David Tennant
17. None
18. The person who played Amy Pond
19. The person who played Martha
20. Don't really know
21. Amy and Rory or The Doctor and River Song
22. Can't decide
23. Hmm
24. Just about all of them
25. Allons-y!!!
26. Sonic screwdiver of course or does the TARDIS count
27. THERES INTERVEIWS
28. This one Image Or this one Image
29. Captian Jack♥♥
30. At the end of summere last year my sister had me watch a episode and I fell in love with it at once I have loved it since I even show my love for it by wearing a bow tie every day at school
A terrifying, lethal, inescapable, and sagacious lady

Rose Wickes
I regret many things, but falling in love is not one of them

ImageImageImage
.Fish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark dragon » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:08 am

1.10!
2. amy
3.hard to say i havent watched the whole siries yet
4. the master
5. daleks
6. hmm to hard to say!
7. so far the one with the libary? i am horrable with keeping them in order
8. n/a i love all who.
9. that is a tough one i have to say richard saxon XD
10. why must you make me pick! i would have to say the pandorica opens i was sooo sad when amy got shot but by the ending of part 2 i was happy again.
11. ooo i must say the one where the doc. rose and micky are in the space station with the clockwork droids.
12. the libray part 2 why did a watch it at 3am?
13. hmmmm 10th!
14. the silance
15. i have to say martha jones
16.tennant
17. n/a i like them all!
18. same as above.
19. n/a i like them all
20. i am not familar with the writers?!?! i must fix that soon!
21. amy and rory
22. i cant pick just one X(
23. cant pick!
24. river: i have questions but 1st of all what do you have on your head?
doctor: its a fez i where a fez now fezzes are cool.
25.allons'y
26. sonic screwdriver!
27. i havent watched any must fix that!
28. why must i pick! i love waaay to many to post here!
29. n/a love them all!
30. i was at my bffs house and she is a big whovian and it took one episode then snowballed from there......
mods me and Simple Serenity are bffs in real-life and we sometimes log-on from each-others computers i used to be astrosaur now i am dark dragon please dont steal!

Image Rick the fish <3

dark dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atwood » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:18 am

Rockfire wrote:9. I thinks theres only one right?

There are actually six distinct Masters (not including the non-canon Shalka Master, also played by Derek Jacobi). :3
Roger Delgado (the original), Peter Pratt and Geoffrey Beevers (same incarnation played by two people), Anthony Ainley (longest-running Master), Eric Roberts (the movie Master), Derek Jacobi (Yana) and John Simm (the current Master), plus William Hughes who plays him as a young child in a flashback, but that one doesn't really count.
Atwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Fish. » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:20 am

Atwood wrote:
Rockfire wrote:9. I thinks theres only one right?

There are actually six distinct Masters (not including the non-canon Shalka Master, also played by Derek Jacobi). :3
Roger Delgado (the original), Peter Pratt and Geoffrey Beevers (same incarnation played by two people), Anthony Ainley (longest-running Master), Eric Roberts (the movie Master), Derek Jacobi (Yana) and John Simm (the current Master), plus William Hughes who plays him as a young child in a flashback, but that one doesn't really count.
\
Wow lot I didn't know that
A terrifying, lethal, inescapable, and sagacious lady

Rose Wickes
I regret many things, but falling in love is not one of them

ImageImageImage
.Fish.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustAMurkrow » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:56 am

Holy snapples! I must do this!

1) The Doctor. He is the same Time Lord.
    2) K-9 or Donna Noble.
    3) Adam; you know, from season one. Everyone snap your fingers~
    4) The Master.
    5) Dalek's or Weeping Angels.
    6) The Girl in the Fireplace.
    7) Season 2 or Season 4.
    8) I.. I don't.. I don't have one.
    9) John Simm. The perfect psychopath.
    10) End of Time. T^T
    11) The Lodger.
    12) Turn Left. Because imagine if The Doctor dies. A world without The Doctor and how chaos will break over. It's a frighting thought.
    13) 1996; for Paul McGann(8th).
    14) Martha. She was so loyal to him. She had to keep an eye on him when he was turned human. And even traveled around the world; leaving her family behind when they needed her; to tell story about The Doctor. Knowing full well she was in danger and he couldn't do anything at the time. Just keeping full faith in him, against all odds.
    15) Jackie Tyler, though she was very funny at times.
    16) David Tennant or John Barrowman or Bernard Cribbins.
    17) No one. They are all so brilliant!
    18) Catherine Tate.
    19) No one.
    20) I'm not even sure. Each story/episode is amazing, making each writer amazing.
    21) Micky and Martha; cudos to them for getting together!
    22) Donna and The Doctor.
    23) Torchwood; Yay for Barrowman!
    24)I have a few. lot!

Romana: But how, how do you know?
    The Doctor: Well, I just put 1.795372 and 2.204628 together.
    Romana: What does that mean?
    The Doctor: Four!

"Nice to meet you, Rose. Run for your life!"

"Perhaps a man enjoys trouble when there’s nothing else left."

"One day, just one day, maybe, I’m going to meet someone who gets the whole “Don’t wander off.” Nine hundred years of phonebox travel, it’s the only thing left to surprise me. "

Mickey: You said this was the 51st century.
    Doctor: I also said this ship was generating enough power to punch a hole in the Universe. I think we just found the hole. This spaceship is a temporal happening.
    Mickey: What’s that?
    Doctor: Don’t know. Just made it up. Didn't want to say “Magic Door”.

"Just a nightmare, Reinette. Don’t worry about it. Everyone has nightmares. Nothing to worry about. Even monsters under the bed have nightmares, don’t you?"

Reinette: There comes a time, Time Lord, when every lonely little boy must dance.

Reinette: It is customary, I think, to have an imaginary friend only during one’s childhood. You are to be congratulated on your persistence.
    Doctor: Reinette. My goodness how you've grown.
    Reinette: And you do not appear to have aged a single day. That is tremendously impolite of you.

"you're mister thick, thick thickety, thick face, from thick-town, thickanina! And so's your dad!"

Reinette: You think I fear you. But I do not fear you even now. You are merely the nightmare of my childhood. The monster under my bed. And if my nightmare can return to plague me then, rest, assured, so can yours.

"Oh Lumic. You’re a clever man. I’d call you a genius except I’m in the room."

"Oh, did you have to? “No turning back.” That’s almost as bad as, “nothing can possibly go wrong” or “this is going to be the best Christmas this orphanage has ever had.”"

"We found something. Looks like metal, like some sort of seal. I've got a nasty feeling it might be a trap door. Not a good word, “trap door”. Never been a trap door I liked."

"Oh, of course – you mostly went hands free, didn't you? (tucking away the sonic screwdriver) – Like, “Hey, I’m the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string” … (now he has 5′s full attention) … and “Look at me, I’m wearing a vegetable.”"

"First things first. One. We are going to climb through this ship. B. (No.) Two. We are going to reach the Bridge. There. Or C. We are going to save the Titanic. And, coming in a very low Four. Or D. Or that little [iv] in brackets they use on footnotes. Wine. Well then, follow me."

"I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that? "

Latimer: … I’ve seen him. And he’s like fire and ice and rage. He’s like the night and the storm and the heart of the sun. He’s ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
    John Smith: Stop it! Just stop it!
    Latimer: And… he’s wonderful.

"Snow! Ah, real snow. Proper snow at last!"

"I know what it’s like. Everything you’re feeling right now. The fear, the joy, the wonder. I get that."

"We thank you, Doctor Donna. Friends of Oodkind. And what of you now? Will you stay? There is room in the song for you."

Jackson: All those facts and figures I saw of the Doctor’s life, you were never alone. All those bright and shining Companions – but not anymore?
    Doctor: No.
    Jackson: Might I ask why not?
    Doctor: They leave. Because they should, or they find someone else. And some of them, some of them … forget me. I s’pose in the end … … They break my heart.

"I’m the Doctor – I’m worse than everybody’s aunt! (clears throat, glancing at elderly neighbor) And that’s not how I’m introducing myself."

"Amy Pond, there’s something you’d better remember about me, ’cause it’s important because one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"Come along Ponds!"

The list goes on. But I'll stop here. In case you are wondering, yesh, I do actually say these quotes a lot. (Though they are changed slightly, likes names and such.)
    25) "Allons-y!" I also that a lot.
    26) Sonic Screwdriver.
    27) The one where John learns about Jack's connection to the Face of Boe. Also the one where Daivid goes around and learns about Pompeii.
    28) Get ready.
    ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The list would go on, but like the quotes; I'll stop here.
    29) I don't know. They are all so brilliant!
    30) I'm not sure, about three or four months maybe.
Only on mobile
2012 Store BW's UFA

Oh, when the end has come around
Oh, when the world has let you down
And there's nothing to keep you going...
And all your dreams have come to pass-
You never knew life went so fast
Now you see everybody...
Dressed as goblins

JustAMurkrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snips. » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:02 pm

Some of this might not be 100% accurate, but I'm working from memory here.
If you think I should small this, tell me. It will contain spoilers for classic!Who and the movie, so I thought it would be fine. And I've been typing this for roughly 40 mins XD

Prepare for Master History 101.
(Chameleon Circuit Reference c:)

The first Master was right back with the 3rd Doctor, although I would quite say he was the '1st Master' as he was on his last regeneration at the time. But then later on, with the 4th Doctor I think, he was killed.

But as he was on his last regeneration, he didn't well, regenerate. But he didn't die, because of some reason. But since he had no regenerations, he was like a decaying corpse. He was tring to find these items that belonged to Rassalon to bring him back to full life.

But then around the end of the 4th Doctors time, The Master killed and stole the body of a man who was the father of one of the Doctor's companions called Nyssa. Then almost accidentally destroyed the galaxy but was saved by the Doctor. Then the master killed this woman who was the aunt of a girl named Tegan. Tegan became a companion. But then when 4 regenerated, it was caused by the Master pushing (sorta) him off of this really high tower.

Then when 5 came around (the regeneration went bad and he couldn't remember who he was and when people called out 'Doctor!' he said that 'This Doctor guy must be hard to find.') The master was there too, disguised as someone.

Then in the special 'The 5 Doctors' the High Time Lord council offered the Master a whole new regeneration cycle if he helped the Doctor.

That Master was with the 6th Doctor too (and managed to convince the people of this down to drop the TARDIS down a mineshaft) and he occasionally worked with another renegade Time Lord called The Rani (who was a woman)

He was with the 7th Doctor too, but I haven't seen any of him yet.

Then in the Doctor Who 1996 Reboot movie the Master was a goopy grub thing, that messed with the 7th Doctors TARDIS forcing him to land in America in 1999 where he opened the TARDIS doors and was promptly shot by a group of gangsta and was taken to the hospital and died.
He regenerated into 8 inside the morgue, scaring the attendant (who was watching Frankenstein at the time)

The goop!Master then slid into a body of a police officer, tricked this kid into thinking he was a good guy, got into the TARDIS somehow, opened the eye of Harmony, which was sending the world into Chaos, then he captured the Doctor, killed the kid and did this whole bunch of other stuff. The Doctor's friend tried to help, but he killed her too, but not before she managed to free the Doctor.
Then the Master fell into the Eye of Hamony and was eaten by the TARDIS.

Now in new

And then was Yana in 'Utopia'
And John Simm was the Master so far in New. c:

Whew! That took a while to type XD
ON HIATUS
Snips.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folmes » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:51 pm

1. FAVORITE DOCTOR: 10/David Tennant

2. FAVORITE COMPANION: Rose ❤

3. LEAST FAVORITE COMPANION: Clara (if you consiter her a companion) but if you don't Donna.

4. FAVORITE VILLIAN: The Master

5. FAVORITE ALLIEN: Between Timelords, Ood, or Daleks- Theyre funny :)

6. FAVORITE SPECIAL: Probably The End of Time Part 1 & 2 - I'm not sure if they're specials but they weren't on the normal season on Netflix.

7. FAVORITE SEASON: Season 1 or 2 probably...

8. LEAST FAVORITE SEASON: Season 4 - up until the end then it gets pretty awesome :)

9. FAVORITE MASTER: John Simm!blond

10. SADDEST EPISODE: Doomsday

11. FUNNIEST EPISODE: Hm, I'll get beck to you...

12. SCARRIEST EPISODE: Either Blink or Silence in the Library

13. FAVORITE THEME SONG: David Tennant's

14. CHARACTER LIKES THAT EVERYONE ELSE HATES: I'd say Martha. Though she is a bit lovey-dovey but I still like her.

15. MOST ANNOYING CHARACTER: Donna or Mickey

16. FAVORITE ACTOR: David Tennant

17. LEAST FAVORITE ACTOR: Guy who played Mickey

18. FAVORITE ACTRESS: Billie Piper

19. LEAST FAVORITE ACTRESS: Woman who played Donna or Jackie.

20. FAVORITE WRITER: Rustle T Davis

21. FAVORITE COUPLE:
Human Doctor and Rose
I WAITED SO LONG ❤

22. FAVORITE FRIENDSHIP: Doctor and Rose (Just a note- I think the one between Mickey and Jackie was just creepy later on...)

23. FAVORITE DOCTOR WHO SPIN-OFF: Torchwood

24. FAVORITE QUOTE: "Allons-y!" Oh, Ten :)

25. FAVORITE CHATCH PHRASE: "Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey"

26. FAVORITE SCREWDRIVER: Haha, 9/10's Sonic Screwdriver

27. FAVORITE INTERVIEW: Haven't seen any?

28. FAVORITE GIF:
ImageImage

29. FAVORITE GUESTSTAR: Haha, Penelope Wilton; 'Harriet Jones; Prime Minister.'

30. WHEN DID YOU BECOME A FAN OF DOCTOR WHO: About 2 or 3 weeks ago. I watched all of the newer serise 1-7 in about 4 or 5 days
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onlyafter2009 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:49 pm

01. I don't have a favourite Doctor, I just love The Doctor.
But, I know if I really have to choose, Matt Smith<3

02. Amelia and Rory Williams

03. Mickey, if he counts. Otherwise.. I hate to say, I really do.. But Rose did get on my nerves, sometimes.

04. The Master, just because he's amazing.

05. Probably Time Lords, The Vashta Nerada, Daleks, Cybermen, Daleks, Weeping Angels, the Silence, The Great Intelligence

06. The Doctor, The Widow and The Wadrobe
I think it's a special episode..
If not that, The Snowmen, because, Oswin is cool.

07. Season 5 because Amelia

08. Season 2 because confusing plz
Also, I preferred Rose with Christopher Eccelston as the Doctor.

09. The current Master<3 I love how insane he is, he really reminds me of the Doctor.

10. The Angels take Manhattan and Journeys End. I didn't cry as hard in Angels take Manhattan than I did in Journeys End.

11. Every Episode with Captain Jack Harkness.

12. Silence in the Library and Forest of The Dead

13. The Snowmen, season 7 new theme song whatever k yes plz stop what r u doing

14. Martha. I thought Martha was awesome.

15. Mickey before he turned awesome.

16. Matt Smith, David Tennant and Arthur Darvil<3

17. Don't make me choose, I love them all. ;;

18. Karen Gillan, Jenna Louise-Coleman and Catherine Tate

19. Lolgoawayanddon'tmakemechoosenow

20. Steven Moffat

21. Amy and Rory

22. Donna and 10

23. Sarah Jane Adventures, I haven't seen Torchwood or any others.

24. Geronimo and Allons-y, seeing as I use that quote about a billion hundred times a day.

25. "I wear a bowtie now, Bowties are cool."

26. The Sonic Screwdriver

27. The One Show with Matt Smith and Karen Gillan. They show a clip of Karen making out with Matt and then Matt gets all awkward, and, I loved it<3

ImageImage
ImageImage

29. John Barrowman as Captain Jack Harkness
Elisabeth Sladen as Sarah Jane

30. Around July or August of last year.
onlyafter2009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups