Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Limited Slots

Postby Inudog » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Inudog wrote:
Inuxen
Reference in my signature

Inu let out a roar of frustration, his breathing hard, he couldn't take it anymore. In a flash, he threw all his weight into the glass wall in his room, yowling unintelligible things to the sky and ignoring the pain. He dragged his claws across the material in a vain attempt to break it, but all it produced was a screeching sound that hurt his own acute ears. Inu let out a massive roar, throwing himself against the door violently, rattling it a tiny bit. However, in his tirade, he failed to notice the that long string of stitches from his chest to navel were starting to unravel from the sheer force and exertion of his actions, and blood was already starting to drip out.
Inudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:30 pm

((No one's available to go to his side right now. Sorry, Inu.))
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Roleplayitis- Roleplay Your Heart Out (Site)
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Watch me on deviantart! http://seasonstar.deviantart.com/
Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:33 pm

"My power simply drains my energy, nothing more." Jade shrugged, the smoke turning a deep purple then a jade green. "As for death, I believe that is up to me. But you have done your best to keep my blackened heart beating, haven't you?" She tilted her head, still pacing. "Evan, for this, I will allow you to cut me open a single time." She muttered.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:35 pm

[was it too sadistic, even for you? XDD]
    [mmm... yeah. we had this planned out a while ago. ouo]

Aereo almost had a 'fangirl moment' when he saw the look on his prey's face. It had been filled with hope, relief... and then sudden dread and fear. It was so similar to that of the other scientist he killed that it was almost like reliving that moment. How quickly one's perspective can change. Humans were such complex creatures, really.

"Before I claim my prize... is there anything you'd like to say? A last-second will, or maybe, choose the way that your life is ended? Maybe tell me your regrets so I can pass it on to the person of your choice? You can tell me anything." Aereo whispered into his prey's ear, voice smooth and soft and unnaturally gentle. It contrasted so much with the situation. "I won't judge you for it."

Aereo paused, awaiting an answer. He expected something along the lines of, "Tell Evan that I'll miss him.." or something sentimental like that. Most humans were like that. It was just the way they were.
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:52 pm

((Human me: .....Um.... *backs away slowly
Demon me: Yes! *Fist-pumps air
@Sync- No, it wasn't actually. It just wasn't my guess for your style of sadist thoughts. XD Caught me off-guard is all.))

Willy shivered there, a tear running down his cheek as he listened to Aereo's voice. It was so sweet, so soft, like the little puppy that Willy thought the hybrid to be at first. Now that Willy was sitting here, all that he thought Aereo was disappeared. He didn't blame the wolf-boy, though. He was... programmed that way. He was created to be a weapon of destruction and death. There wasn't anything Willy could do about it except for to accept death.
"No." He whispered, just a breath, a ghost of a word. He had nothing he could say, nothing he wanted anyone to know. Aereo knew the secret of his past, with Evan killing everyone Willy loved before turning Willy himself into a monster. That alone was the only thing he would have said, but he had done that earlier. Now he had nothing at all. He had nothing that was holding him back, nothing make him regret this life.
He relaxed, his body still as he sat there, Aereo's arms around his neck and breath on his neck. This was his fate, and he'd accept it with open arms. He had given up.
"I'm glad we could play... one last time." He said for lack of anything else. A small, sad smile came to Willy's face. He knew his place, and Aereo was the closest to a friend he had. No matter what happened, Willy wouldn't blame him.

~

Evan froze, looking at Jade in surprise. He didn't move, just stared at her with those multicolored eyes. His brown hair fell once more over his face as he looked at her. "Really? You won't go suicidal on me again, would you?" He asked tentatively. In truth, suicidal people scared him. They were always unpredictable, and there was very few things he could do to keep them safe from themselves.
ATTENTION: I might be losing my internet so, so if I disappear unexpectedly for a while, please do not kick me out of any roleplays! I will get caught up as soon as I return. Thank you.
Find Your Zodiac: January- Season of Lost Blood, February- Season of Twisted Souls, March- Season of the Aspiring, April- Season of Mercy, May- Season of the Undead, June- (Talk to me), July- Season of the Valiant, August- Season of Second Chances September- Season of Jesters, October- Season of the Star November- Season of the Willed, December- Season of All Time.
Image Image Image
Greetings, it is nice to meet you, my name is Season. I used to share my account with two others, but they have decided not to participate any longer. I may not be on very much, but don't hesitate to shoot me a PM at any time- I do not bite.

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:05 pm

[ahh.. yes, that is my usual style, i just haven't had a chance to show it yet. ;3 and okay, good, i was about to say. it must have been pretty sadistic to have creeped you out my friend XDD]

Aereo let the slightest sigh escape. "Nothing?" He sounded disappointed. He'd expected a slew of jibberish as a reply. All he'd gotten was a simple 'no'. It was.. different. Not what Aereo expected. And in a way, it scared him, to not be able to predict a human's reaction accurately. He was taught that under pressure, a human will break... They panic.. they feel immense fear and all self control goes out the door. They scream, they cry, some hyperventilate. But his prey didn't do that. It made Aereo nervous.

Aereo ignored his prey, no, Willy's, comment. He unhooked his paws from around his neck then darted around to the front of him. Then, with a low growl, he reared back and slammed his front paws against Willy's shoulders, shoving his face right next to Willy's with teeth bared and a truly malevolent look in his eyes. One filled with distrust, nervousness, and even fear.
    "Are you scared?" Aereo barked bluntly, all hint of playfulness gone, replaced by a cold brutality that was so out of character for Aereo. A snarl was plastered onto his face, lips curled up and revealing gleaming white canines. He was unsure, truly unsure of Willy. He needed to know what was going on. He needed to know that Willy was scared, traumatized, petrified for his own life. He needed to know that Willy was indeed scared that his life will end within moments, that soon, he will cease to exist on this world.
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:09 pm

"Will you put me in a cage afterwards? Even, spent half of your life in Solitary Confinement in a Supermax prison, then let me try and lock you in a room just like that. It nearly drove me mad." She whispered. After Six she had gone to work at another lab, and killed a co-worker. The police had gotten wind of this and arrested her, put her on trial, then thrown her in prison.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:58 pm

((It didn't scare me, just caught me a bit off guard. In fact, I loved it! XD Man this is my favorite death scene already!))

Willy listened with lost fear. He didn't show anything, for there was no point. He was going to die, and he'd rather go out smiling for his friend. When his paws gripped harder onto his neck, he expected the claws to rip through flesh and bone, killing him within three seconds. Instead, he spun around and faced Willy, kicking him back against a wall. Willy gasped out breath, wincing as pain shot through his back. Before he even realized what was happening, Aereo was in front of him. Everything he knew Aereo to be was gone, replaced by the machine these scientists created.
"O-of course I'm scared, Aereo." Willy smiled, the shaking beginning again in his hands, "I won't hold it against you if you kill me. I know it isn't your fault, but..." He drew in a ragged breath, "I may be scared for my life, but I accept that. I know I won't get away from you." His voice was a lonely whisper. From all the Hell that had hurt him all his life, this wasn't the most terrifying.
It was then that the memory bubbled to the surface of his eyelids, which were closed in the attempt to not see his fate coming. He didn't want to know all of what Aereo was thinking.
Darkness, nighttime, and the power is off. He thought he was alone, calling out to Evan with no answer. Walking through the house into the twin's shared bedroom (they always did share a room, and with that a bed) he stopped. There was the sound of dripping, water, and the scent of something foul. A passing car illuminates the bedroom, and his eyes widen. He steps back, mouth agape, but a cloth is pressed in between his teeth, muffling his scream.
Dad was dead, and that was all he knew before a slight sting in his neck stole consciousness from him. His father's blood dripped to the ground from Evan's cleared desk, his eyes wide as it looked at the ceiling. The ground rose up to meet Willy, his twin's voice muttering curses at him. "Why did he have to come home early?".

~

Evan shrugged, "It won't happen unless the laboratory is found the police. Then everyone working for the labs will be put in solitary confinement." He said passively, "It's inevitable if one experiment escapes. So no, I need you too much to lock you up. Only you would help keep them under control."
It was true. She'd attempted it with Inu, Neo, and Danni. If Evan did it alone, they'd probably assault him. They needed to work in pairs of two or more. If they didn't, they'd be killed by the experiments and overrun.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:07 am

[ouo awesome! :D]

Aereo let a little pressure off Willy's shoulders, but his expression never changed. "Then why don't you show your fear? Why don't you even try to save your own life? Wouldn't it ease your mind to know that at least you tried to escape?"
    Willy seemed calm. Silent. In control. It opposed everything that he believed. A human under pressure will break. They will lose self control. They do not, they should not, stay calm and controlled. They should not look their killer in the eyes with cold acceptance. That wasn't how it worked.

Aereo's legs began to tremble slightly. What was wrong with Willy? Why didn't he act like a normal human? Why? The fact that Aereo was unable to correctly predict a human was disturbing to him. Well... Willy did say that he wasn't exactly human.

"What exactly are you, then, if you're not human?" Aereo growled, once again applying pressure to his shoulders just to the point where he could feel the collar bones beneath his paws groan and bend. Willy wasn't human. So it would make sense for him to act unlike a human, right? That had to be it. It made perfect sense. It had to.
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Season of the Star » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:18 am

Willy was spinning with Aereo's questions. He didn't move, and didn't speak, and when Aereo released his weight Willy coughed. His eyes opened once more in mild surprise, before the weight came down even harder, causing him to gasp in pain. He gritted his teeth again, looking into Aereo's eyes. He didn't look happy with Willy at all, and it scared him. His death being carried out made him want to squirm. Why couldn't it just end already?
"I-I've been fused with many animals! Something like a vampire, or... I don't know!" He cried out, looking at Aereo with pain in his eyes. He was pinned against the wall by extremely powerful paws that threatened to crush his bones straight off, and it hurt so badly. Willy knew that if Aereo wanted straight answers, he'd have to ask Evan directly for the whole story. Willy was in an induced coma for three weeks while Evan continued grafting animal after animal's DNA into Willy. The DNA sat dormant, and Willy hadn't ever gotten the courage to ask Evan what animals he had spliced in. He was too frightened even after three years.
Image Image Image

Season of the Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me