1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Cassidy watched Logan and Luke, holding her little girl
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Luke walked away not answering his little brother. Logan sat down and sighed as Luke walked away
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Signature made by Beautiful Nightmare
Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:59 pm

Cassidy looked at Luke, then walked over to Logan
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:05 pm

Logan was so confused as the puppy he called mutt sat next to him
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Cassidy sat down next to Logan, holding Cosette on her lap. The little girl looked at him and then looked at the puppy
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:33 pm

'Do you know why my parents left me?' Logan sighned he wanted to know you could see it in his eyes

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:35 pm

'I don't know.' Cassidy signed, 'But I do know that Luke loves you very much.'
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Logan shook his head. 'No he dosnt he is just doing it to be nice.' He sighned with a sigh

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:41 pm

Cassidy looked at him, and sighed a bit, feeling as if it was the same way with her, 'He did the same for me.' she signed, 'He's letting me live here but it's for a completely different reason.'
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:42 pm

'At least he smiles when he sees you.' Logan sighed he was very smart for being so young

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me