*Chasing Dreams* ~FREE PETS IF JOIN!!!!!!~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

*Chasing Dreams* ~FREE PETS IF JOIN!!!!!!~

Postby Ninavi » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:14 pm

This rp has been remade and will soon be closed please go to the new thread here!

Greetings, my friend. It seems as you have stumbled upon the village of Outremer in the Kingdom of Trasmere. This is the largest and oldest of the Trasmere villages and the center of everything. Here people from all over the world of Estaria live, trade, and dare to chase there dreams. Below are a few ground rules of the village and all you could ever need to know about the great capital of Trasmere.

~Rules~
(Ya I know everyone hates them, but might as well get through them first rather then have to deal with them later.)

RP Rules

1. All of CS's rules must be followed at all times I do not want the RP locked.
2. OOC is okay, but make sure not to have your post just OOC make sure to post. Also make it so we can understand what is OOC and whats not like using {}, [], ().
3. Please do not post until you are informed that you have been accepted.
4. Keep it pg-13 so use time-skip and "fade to black'
5. Only have as many characters as you can handle and keep genders even.
6. I am not going to force you to post two paragraphs, but please post at least three good detailed sentences so other rpers have something to go off of.
7. If you do not understand something on the main page feel free to pm me or a mod we don't bite.
8. Do not ask to be a mod I will decide who will be mods and it will not be anyone who asks.
9. If you plan to do anything big that might effect the rp in a big way please pm me about it first.
10. Do not roleplay other peoples characters.
11. No killing someones character unless they say you can.
12. Please pm me all forms.

Rules of Outremer
(These are meant to be broken, but there are consequences.)

1. Show respect to all those of higher rank then you.
2. No stealing
3. No murder
4. No children out after curfew
5. No one may enter or leave the village after the gates are closed
(If you can think of any more please pm me I am a little brain dead at the moment.)

~Plot~

There is no one true plot. There is no one missing, no wars, no natural disasters happening. Everything seems to be fine in Outremer. That is what you are here for. I want you to cause trouble, make a scene, and live out your characters. Your character can be a perfectly content lord, a evil servant plotting overthrow, a peasant trying to become a king or queen, or a squire working to become a knight. You can be who every you like, do whatever you like, and dare to chase your dreams.

~Estaria Information~

Estaria is a planet almost a clone of earth in its own galaxy. Estaria is mostly water with continents spread out around it each different then the last. These continents are Quilma, Calcira, Ashtia, Jasmera, and Ruksula. These five continents are inhabited by many different people, animals, and other life forms. Estaria also has 4 seasons just like Earth, but they are called by different names; Spring is Sajewel, Summer is Olsular, Fall is Autramon, and Winter is Decatar.
(I will not go into much detail about Estaria. If you have any questions pm me and I will answer and add it to the information above.)

~Ruksula Information~

Ruksula can be compared to the England and Ireland on Earth when it comes to the tree's and geography. Though it is not near the same size Ruksula is a rather large continent about as large as Russia. It is not the most populated of the continents of Estaria. This means that Ruksula is very rich in natural beauty. Rukslua is covered in large trees usually found in the north part of Earth such as Spruce and Pine. It is also covered in rolling hills and grasslands. There is only one mountain range in Ruksula though.The Kingdoms are large and vastly spread out around Ruksula with only four of them. One is Trasmere where our story takes place.

~Trasmere Information~

Trasmere is a Kingdom on the continent of Ruksula. Trasmere is the second most powerful Kingdom of Ruksula.
(More will be added when maps created.)

~Outremer Information~

Outremer is a large village in the Kingdom of Trasmere. It is the center of trade, life, and law. Outremer is the capital of Trasmere and where the king and queen reside in their castle. It is the largest village in Trasmere and holds the most wealth. Outremer is where the royal castle is at. It is where all the lords meet and where all decisions are made. Outremer is a walled village with three entrances one in the west, south, and east. The west gate or Greatwood Gate is the largest and where most people enter. The eastern gate is called the Fish Gate and the south is Midway Gate. The land near the west entrance is all large woodlands old as the planet. The land toy the east is all grassland with the river Sharula running not far from the gate. Too the south the two types meet the west side of the road trees and the east grassland. In the center of the town is a large square with a large well in the center. Around the square in the grass are trader and fortune teller tents. In the square three or four stands can be found. The main four roads, coming from the gates and the castle all meet at the square. Along these roads are stores and shops and a few large houses. The rest of the village is smaller roads and allies and smaller houses for peasants and farmers. There are two small watch towers at each gate and then one large tower at each corner of the walls.
(All information up working on uploading the map.)

(I will not go into extreme detail about Estaria and all the continents, kingdoms and such. If you have any questions pm me and I will answer and add it to the information above. Also I am working on creating maps for each of the places above.)

~Hierarchy~
(The hierarchy is set up that the closer to the top you are the more power you have and the closer to the bottom the less power.)

Royal Family
King: James Lee Excalibar
Queen: Anastasia Klimov
Crowned Prince:
Princes:
Princesses(3):
Elaina Scarlet Kilmov
Winter Luna Excalibar
Other:
Jarov Klimov (Queens brother)
Clover Klimov (Jarov's Daughter)
Servants:

Powerful Lords

Lord of Riverkeep:
Lady of Riverkeep:
Children:
Servants:

Lord of Esolope:
Lady of Esolope:
Children:
Servants:

Lesser Lord

Lord of Tykvy: Klive Rosakova
Lady of Tykvy:
Children:
Family:
Isla(Klive' sister(12))
Servants:

Lord of Paloma:
Lady of Paloma:
Children:
Servants:

Knights

Knight Commanders(One for each Lord(4), control one faction of the four faction army.):
Knights:
Squires(Boys between 14 and 21 serving under a knight.):
Alexander Soval(16)

Guards

Royal Guards: (Protect the royal family)
Town Guards: (Work withing the city to keep order)

Craftsmen
(Come up with what Craft you would like your person to have and it will be added bellow.)

Thief: Carlos

Merchants

Shop Owner:

Traveling Merchants:

Farmers
(Farmers will be added as applications are accepted.)

Farmer:
Family:

Peasants

Shop Worker: Maria Slovar

Serfs(slaves)

Cilla Redwillow (Queens Servant)

~Forms~

PM ME THE FORMS OR THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED I WILL NO LONGER GIVE SECOND CHANCES!!!!!!!!! IF THEY ARE NOT PMED YOU WILL BE IGNORED!!!!

Code: Select all
[center][img](Insert Image Here)(Can be real or not.) [/img][/center]

[size=150][center][b]~` The Basics `~[/b][/center][/size]

[center][b]~Name~[/b][/center]
[center](Insert Name Here)[/center]

[b][center]~Nicknames~[/center][/b]
[center](If None Leave Blank)[/center]

[b][center]~Rank~[/center][/b]
[center](The main ranks such as royal family, Lord, Knight, ect.)[/center]

[b][center]~Job~[/center][/b]
[center](What craft, type of knight, ect.)[/center]

[b][center]~Gender~[/center][/b]
[center](Insert Gender Here)[/center]

[center][b]Age[/b][/center]
[center](Insert Age Here)[/center]

[b][size=150][center]~` Digging Deeper `~[/center][/size][/b]

[center][b]~Personality~[/b][/center]
[center](No to be rped, I understand that it will change, but put something here![/center]

[b][center]~History~[/center][/b]
[center](Put something here. Does not have to be long.)[/center]

[center][b][size=150]~` Relationships `~[/size][/b][/center]

[center][b]~Mother~[/b][/center]

[center][b]~Father~[/b][/center]

[center][b]~Brothers~[/b][/center]
[center](Insert Names Here)[/center]

[center][b]~Sisters~[/b][/center]
[center](Insert Names Here)[/center]

[center][b]~Crush~[/b][/center]
[center](Insert Here)[/center]

[center][b]~Spouse~[/b][/center]

[center][b]~Children~[/b][/center]

[center][b]~Other~[/b][/center]
Last edited by Ninavi on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:42 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Signature By Bear Cursive.

"All those who wander are not lost." ~ Unknown

My Characters

"When the rich wage war. It's the poor who die".
Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *Chasing Dreams* ~NOT OPEN!!!!~

Postby Ninavi » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:14 pm

~Accepted Characters~

UnluckyRaven13 Characters wrote:

~` The Basics `~

~Name~

Anastasia Klimov

~Nicknames~

Ana and Star

~Rank~

Royal Family

~Job~

Queen

~Gender~

Female

~` Digging Deeper `~

~Personality~

Anistasia is a very complex and hard to understand women having two sides to her. When she is among her people or ones who do not know her secret she is almost like a maiden. She is very sweet, kind, and soft spoken with a tendency to blush and laugh often. She acts as if she knows nothing of politics and fawns over her husband and children like a doting mother hen. She is also the perfect hostess making sure everyone is taken care off and happy. Her other side though is much different. She is no longer a blushing maiden, but a strong warrior queen. She knows almost everything about politics. She knows how to keep a crowds attention and get her point across without raising her voice. She also does not like people talking ill of her and will take on any challenge.

~History~

Anastasia was born from the Lord and Lady of another Kingdom. She was married to her husband at 16 years of age and became queen when her husbands father died. She has always been the brains and reason in the royal family. He secret is that she is the one who truly runs the kingdom not her husband.

~` Relationships `~

~Mother~

Ostura Klimov(Deceased)

~Father~

Edmure Klimov (Deceased)

~Brothers~

Jarov Klimov (Open for anyone to rp)

~Sisters~

None

~Crush~

~Spouse~

The King

~Children~

(Added as people add characters.)

~Other~

N/A

~` The Basics `~

~Name~

Alexander Soval

~Nicknames~

Alex

~Rank~

Knight

~Job~

Squire

~Gender~

Male

~` Digging Deeper `~

~Personality~

Alexander is not what you think of when you think of a knight. Yes he is chivalrous and not a craven at all, but he is not very brash or bold. He is rather soft spoken and rather shaky when he holds a sword, but he is the smartest of all his peers. He can create a battle plan withing moments with little detail of the battle field.

~History~

Alexander was found at the steps of one of the churches late one night with no parents to be seen. He was taken in by the church until her was 7 years of age when he was sent to the castle as a servant. Then at the age of 14 he was given to the knights to become a squire.

~` Relationships `~

~Mother~

Unknown

~Father~

Unknown

~Brothers~

Unknown

~Sisters~

Unknown

~Crush~

Open

~Spouse~

N/A

~Children~

N/A

~Other~

N/A

~` The Basics `~

~Name~

Maria Slovar

~Nicknames~

Mia

~Rank~

Peasant

~Job~

Works in local store.

~Gender~

Female

~` Digging Deeper `~

~Personality~

Maria is very gentle and kind never raising her voice. She blushes a lot and tends to shy away when men are around.

~History~

Maria was born poor her father only a farmer. When her family died in a storm she was taken in by the shop keeper. She works at the shop and lives in the small apartments above it.

~` Relationships `~

~Mother~

Miranda (Deceased)

~Father~

Rosh (Deceased)

~Brothers~

None

~Sisters~

None

~Crush~

Open

~Spouse~

N/A

~Children~

N/A

~Other~

N/A

~` The Basics `~

~Name~

Klive Rosakova

~Nicknames~

N/A

~Rank~

Lord

~Job~

Lord of Tykvy

~Gender~

Male

~` Digging Deeper `~

~Personality~

Klive is very silent and mean. He is not overly cruel, but believes everyone must learn the hard way never giving anyone the easy way out. He is a strict Lord and cannot be persuaded once he makes a decision. Klive's only soft spot is his little sister, Isla.

~History~

Klive had a normal childhood up until his parents were poisoned at the age of 18 when his sister was only 2. He took on the job of being a lord while having to take care of his sister.

~` Relationships `~

~Mother~

Palimora (Deceased)

~Father~

Ramond (Deceased)

~Brothers~

None

~Sisters~

Isla (Open to Rp (only 12))

~Crush~

Open

~Spouse~

None

~Children~

None

~Other~

N/A

~` The Basics `~

~Name~

Jarov Klimov

~Nicknames~

Jar

~Rank~

Royal Family

~Job~

The queens brother/Knight

~Gender~

Male

~` Digging Deeper `~

~Personality~

Jarov love a laugh every now and then, but is very serious when it comes down to respect and his work. He is very much a family man, putting as much of his spare time as possible, into Clover, his brother in law and his darling sister. Like his sister he knows how to keep a crowds attention and to put his point across plainly, without the need to raise loud voice.

~History~

~` Relationships `~

~Mother~

Ostura Klimov(Deceased)

~Father~

Edmure Klimov (Deceased)

~Brothers~

None

~Sisters~

Anastasia Klimov

~Crush~

None

~Spouse~

Open

~Children~

Clover Klimov

~Other~

(Insert Here)

oOCloveOo's Characters wrote:

~` The Basics `~

~Name~

Clover Cyeana Klimov

~Nicknames~

Clove or Cleo

~Rank~

Royal family

~Job~

Princess

~Gender~

Female

12 years old

~` Digging Deeper `~

~Personality~

Clove is a very smart girl with a lot of self respect. Deep down she is as much brave as she is clever. Treating everyone the same is very important to her so, she will, until it comes down to those that have disrespected her or her family that is. She might be the kindest soul but, she is very strong mentally and can be rather stubborn at times, but is a strong and loyal friend to those she gets to know. Before your friends with her, she can come across sarcastic, quick witted and slightly harsh, but most of its all for show. Although she is kind and sweet she had a tendency to lose her cool and will fight to the end to protect those she can call her friends.

~History~

Clove was born in the city to her father and her mother. She grew up as a rich princess, tending to the needs of ehr father and loving every moment. When she was 4 she learnt to ride and ever sinc eshe has loved doing so. Secretely she wants to be a knight but, being a girl she knows that is forbiddon. That never stopped her as when she was 10 she snuck into a festival on horseback and took part of a joust. Her father was furious.

~` Relationships `~

~Mother~

Unknown

~Father~

Jarov Klimov

~Brothers~

None

~Sisters~

None

~Crush~

Non yet

~Spouse~

None

~Children~

N/A

~Other~

(Insert Here)

(Sorry it anime, i couldnt find anythine else i liked}
~` The Basics `~

~Name~

Cilla Redwillow

~Nicknames~

Cill or just "girl"

~Rank~

Serf

~Job~

The queens serving girl

~Gender~

female

15 years old

~` Digging Deeper `~

~Personality~

Cilla is known for being clumsy. She constantly drops things, makes mistakes and forgets jobs. She hates it but, it down to her poor memory. Although, she is a sweet and loyal maid. She does as she told and even though isn't as reliable as other serfs she trys her best and isn't that what counts? Also, she is nervous and prone to accidents.

~History~

Cilla was born to a blacksmith, who died in a nasty fire that wiped out her whole road. Incluedign her mother. A kind and jolly lady took her in and got her a job at the castle.

~` Relationships `~

~Mother~

Roma Redwillow (dead)

~Father~

Norman Redwillow (dead)

~Brothers~

None

~Sisters~

None

~Crush~

She has a crush on Alexander Soval

~Spouse~

Nope

~Children~

None

~Other~

(Insert Here)

ABCDKIM's characters wrote:
(Her swordswoman outfit consists of these:)

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=swo ... ORM=IDFRIR

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=bal ... ORM=IDFRIR

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=gir ... ORM=IDFRIR

~` The Basics `~

~Name~

"My name is Elaina Scarlet Kilmov"

~Nicknames~

"Most call me Elina or Scarlet, you can make one up if you wish"

~Rank~

"The Royal Family"

~Job~

"I am a princess"

~Gender~

"I am a female"

"I am 22 and three weeks"

~` Digging Deeper `~

~Personality~

"Well I like to practice swordsmanship, which I am very good at, I like to be around nature, I am kind, and challenging, also I am quiet, and love to read"

~History~

"I was born and raised in the palace, I lived a life of happiness and I loved getting a new book each week"

~` Relationships `~

~Mother~

"Her highness the Queen Anastasia Klimov

~Father~

(Not known yet)

~Brothers~

(None so far)

~Sisters~

(None so far)

~Crush~

"Well I have had an eye for Lord Klive but I know it may never happen"

~Spouse~

"I have none"

~Children~

"I am ashamed you ask me, no I have none"

~Other~

"I have a horse and a dog, my horse is names Beauty, and my dog, Juleian (ju - lee - ean)

~` The Basics `~

~Name~

Isla Rosakova

~Nicknames~

I do not really like the idea of nick names but if you wish for me to have one i don't mind

~Rank~

Duchess

~Job~

I have no job, but the jobs my brother gives me

~Gender~

I am a female

~` Digging Deeper `~

~Personality~

I am a quiet person, and i love reading, i am okay with horseback riding but i rather much ride in a carriage or walk. I like animals, and artwork

~History~

Well i was born and raised in my mothers summer house, and learned to act lady-like and proper

~` Relationships `~

~Mother~

Unknown

~Father~

Unknown

~Brothers~

Lord Klive

~Sisters~

None

~Crush~

I have none

~Spouse~

I am ashamed you ask!

~Children~

I wash my hands of that matter

~Other~

No

Amberpelt765 wrote:

~` The Basics `~

~Name~

Carlos

~Nicknames~

~Rank~

Theif. (Crafter? It's a craft, right?)

~Job~

Breaking, entering, and stealing

~Gender~

You're joking, right? Male.

17 and three fifths

~` Digging Deeper `~

~Personality~

He is kinda blunt and straight forward. Very jumpy because he lives on the streets and he will whirl around at the slightest noise. He can be sort of awkward if he is talking to someone he likes, but it may take a lot to get him to open up. Kinda secluded, and he steals everything he needs to survive. Ocasionally takes robbery jobs and once worked as an assasin.

~History~

Your classic orphaned street-kid with a ruthless and humorous twist. (He loves cats and grapes and will work as a hired assasin.)

~` Relationships `~

~Mother~

Fala (dead)

~Father~

?

~Brothers~

None.

~Sisters~

Sura (dead)

~Crush~

none

~Spouse~

none

~Children~

none (too young)

~Other~

will do odd jobs for money using fake identities. Nobody knows his real name. It's all part of the whole "theif" thing.

RavenclawPrincess wrote:

~` The Basics `~

~Name~

Winter Luna Excalibar

~Nicknames~

Some people, mainly family, call her by her middle name,

~Rank~

Royal Family!

~Job~

She's a princess.

~Gender~

Female

~` Digging Deeper `~

~Personality~

Winter is very... sarcastic, to say the least. She has a venom tongue to go along with her quick mind, so if you're looking for trouble, beware. When she's in public, her disposition is quite different than how she usually acts. She pretends to be sweet, and she's quite the actress, although the peasants of the palace fear her much-rumored wrath. Oh, and give her a chance. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and has one thousand opinons to spare.

~History~

Winter has little history to speak of. She was born into the royal family, the second daughter of the king, and she has no real background to speak of. When she was younger, about 12, she snuck out of the palace a lot under a hood, and definitively broke curfew a fair few times. She would always dread (and still does) being shipped off to marry some lord or prince. Now she stays in her room, doing who knows what, right beside her window.

~` Relationships `~

~Mother~

Anastasia Klimov

~Father~

James Lee Excalibar

~Brothers~

None (yet).

~Sisters~

Elaina Scarlet Kilmov

~Crush~

There's none to speak of.

~Spouse~

None yet,

~Children~

None yet.

~Other~

Nada.
Last edited by Ninavi on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:56 am, edited 14 times in total.

My Characters

Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *Chasing Dreams* ~NOT OPEN!!!!~

Postby Ninavi » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:43 am

~News~

~ 11/28/12 10:42 AM - Now accepting characters. Make sure the PM them not post them.
~ 11/28/12 12:20 PM - Plot final up because I am stupid and forgot it. Also I am currently looking for Mods see below.
~ 11/28/12 9:00 PM - I am happy to announce the castle and Outremer maps are done.
~ 11/29/12 6:10 AM - I am happy to announce the first member to join oOCloveOo .
~ 12/6/12 12:18 PM - All who join from this point on will get a free pet until I decide to stop doing such. (Only a limited time)

~Mods~

(I am currently looking for two good mods, but it will be tough to get the job.)

Form

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username:[/b] [your username]
[b]Have you moderated before:[/b] [yes/no]
[b]If yes, where have you moderated?[/b] [list the places you have moderated before]
[b]Are you currently moderating for anyone else?[/b] [yes/no]
[b]If yes, where are you currently moderating?[/b] [list the places you are currently moderating]
[b]How active are you:[/b] [how often are you on CS?]
[b]Why do you want to moderate:[/b] [explain why][/center]
Last edited by Ninavi on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:19 am, edited 6 times in total.

My Characters

Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *Chasing Dreams* ~Accepting, but still a WIP~

Postby skatergoat » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:23 am

~` The Basics `~

~Name~

James Lee excalibar

~Nicknames~

His Mother used to call him Lee Alot and his Close friends still do.

~Rank~

King.

~Job~

KING OF KINGS <3

~Gender~

Male

~` Digging Deeper `~

~Personality~

James Personality Depends on way he is, Alone or with friends or His Queen, he is a drunk,sarcastic, loving, good time Man. But in front of His Subjects and Royaltiy, he is well manned and Kind, and Serious.

~History~

long past. its classifed o3o

~` Relationships `~

~Mother~

Marie

~Father~

Emilio

~Brothers~

(Insert Names Here)

~Sisters~

(Insert Names Here)

~Crush~

(Insert Here)

~Spouse~

Anastaysa

~Children~

(Insert Here)

~Other~

:3 Love ya Unlucky <3
Last edited by skatergoat on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
skatergoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:59 pm

~Oh Dovey-poo. Hello. People! Join! Now! cuz i say so.~

My Characters

Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE THIS ACC. » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:50 am

The young girl skipped down the main street towards the palace, her home. Her skirt hoisted up to her knees so she wheren't to get her feet tangled in the red silk, Clover looked towards the slightly shabbier houses with guilt. It always felt bad when she looked at the poorer citizens of the kingdom, when she was treated like, well a princess. Slowing to walk up the steps to the palace she looked back, her long curly locks bouncing around as she did so. Finishing her climb she nodded to the guards, who on command opened the large oak doors which she then walked though, listening to the muffeled bang as it closed. She made her way up another flight of steps to reach the throne room and entered looking for her aunt.

x
x

⊰ Somewhere behind the rider you've вᴇcoмᴇ,
the hours of ᴘᴙʌcтɪcᴇ you've put in, the coaches that have ᴘυsнᴇᴅ yoυ,
the fences you've нɪт, the bones you've вᴙoκᴇɴ, the hard falls you've тʌκᴇɴ,
the loɴɢ ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ , the sнoᴙт ᴅɪsтʌɴcᴇ, the cнɪᴘ, the sтᴙɪᴅᴇs,
the ᴇqυɪтʌтɪoɴ, the sᴡᴇʌт, the тᴇʌᴙs, the вlooᴅ and the вlɪsтᴇᴙs,
the ᴙɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ jᴇʌɴs, the ᴡool jʌcκᴇтs on 100 degree sυммᴇᴙ ᴅʌys,
the lʌмᴇ horse, the cᴙʌzy horse, the "ʌᴙᴇ yoυ sᴇᴙɪoυs?" horse, and ᴇvᴇᴙyтнɪɴɢ in between...
soмᴇᴡнᴇᴙᴇ behind all this is the little girl who fᴇll ɪɴ lovᴇ with the нoᴙsᴇ,
the sᴘoᴙт, the ɪᴅᴇʌ and ɴᴇvᴇᴙ looκᴇᴅ вʌcκ. ⊱

⊰ I ride for her. ⊱
DELETE THIS ACC.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:18 am

(Throne room is on the first floor behind the grand hall. I will have the map up by tonight.)
Anastasia sighed as she watched servants flit in and out of the throne room preparing for lunch like small mice. She sighed as she sat in her uncomfortable stone chair atop the raised dia. Her blue silks were comfortable in the days heat, but her new servant had pulled her corset to tight that morning so sitting had troubled her all day. She had been rather bored all day all of the family having went off to do their own things. Anastasia was tempted to go down to the bottlery and have some wine imported from their neighboring Kingdom when her niece appeared. Anastasia smiled and spoke from her place in her seat not daring to stand "Hello dear niece how has your day been? You look rather lovely in those red silks. Where they a gift?".

My Characters

Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:20 am

bookmarking
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:28 am

(I <3 Holmes!, also can I reserve a princess?)
Look everyone I won't be on for a while, I am depressed and have exams, next week Wednesday (5th March) I am going to Cuba to see my family (dads side) and will be busy because its a school trip, so excuse me and please don't kick me out of any rps! It would KILL me!! ^^.
(Black Rabbit) Alice + (White Rabbit) Alice <3
Image Image _B-Rabbit_
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
J. D. Salinger
Gypsy&AnimeLuver!<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninavi » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:35 am

ABCDKIM wrote:(I <3 Holmes!, also can I reserve a princess?)

Yes you may reserve a princess.)

My Characters

Ninavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me