Hetalia RP!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Hetalia RP!

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:58 pm

SD: heeeeeyyyyyy....... All of this kinda sounds familiar from when England forcibly made me learn history....... (Sheesh........ And they say you don't learn anything from the Internet. XD)
I am Quitting.

I am sorry if this inconveniences you, and I will put my Gmail so if you would like to contact me, but this site has grown to... rules-y for me. I have found a much better site to RP on. I understand that this is for younger and more... immature RPer's, so that is why I am quitting.

You are all very good people! Here is me email that I check most often if you ever wish to contact me about the site(s) I now RP on, or if you want Roleplay over Email with me. :)

goldstarwarrior1@gmail.com

Please be nice when you email, me, however.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 pm

{I just learned alot of new things about my OC here o3o}

Moscow sighed out, "I lived in the time of all of this, so I learned in my own ways." He dragged SD over to the The Kremlin, "I just am in love with the color red! So that's why alot of these buildings are red!" See, what I mean? Redness EVERYWHERE Dx "So that was all of the big places! How are you liking Russia so far?"
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:08 pm

SD: *smiles* well normally I thought of it as a bunch of snow and trees...... But I guess I never really thought of the European Plain............... *grins up at him* I think it's really beautiful to be honest...
I am Quitting.

I am sorry if this inconveniences you, and I will put my Gmail so if you would like to contact me, but this site has grown to... rules-y for me. I have found a much better site to RP on. I understand that this is for younger and more... immature RPer's, so that is why I am quitting.

You are all very good people! Here is me email that I check most often if you ever wish to contact me about the site(s) I now RP on, or if you want Roleplay over Email with me. :)

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:16 pm

"Nu, ty prekrasna, kak vse zdes." He muttered out and looked up at her, "thank you for that. My homeland has been into alot of mess, and I'm greatful that you like all of the buildings." He smiled, "you haven't even seen the rest of Moscow! We have hundreds of parks and gardens, a handful of museums, and many famous streets."

{You win a cookie if you can find out what he said in Russian, it was something really sweet ^^ /Likes throwing in small things in like that. Anywho, I got to go on my DSi soon, so no more pics of things or names x3 The Google Translate sucks at turning things back into English so e.e }
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:20 pm

(Oh God are we going to RP all of this? XD and ummmmm.... Idk Russian and I'm to lazy to look it up. So what did it say? XD)

SD: *looks really excited* than let's go!!!!!!
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:24 pm

{Aha, that moment when you get a strange trade x3 <-- Those = I dunno what to do about them e.e. >:U YES WE ARE GOING TO RP IT ALL. Nuh, we can timeskip ^^ He said, "Well, you're as beautiful as everything here." Fuu- Moscow you suck at being sweet when you speak it in another language, she doesn't understand what your saying! Moscow: Hey! You were the one who roleplays me! Me: Well, that's true e-e BUT STILL -Slaps self- Why must I make you so strange?}
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:28 pm

( ...I wanna say "Awwwww" and "You idiot you should have said that in English!!" at the same time XD. And ok to the time skipping cause I'm serious when I say I know nothing about Russia and care but don't care at the same time. XD)
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:33 pm

{You and me both :\ But I have to learn things about Moscow so I can RP him to his past...800 years old..../Lesigh/ Anyways, where should we timeskip to?}
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:35 pm

(*shrug* I dont know... To the very last thing they saw? XD whatever that may be....)
I am Quitting.

~American
✯TʜᴇAᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇAᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Moscow dragged SD along, “this is the best garden around!” He looked at the garden and smiled, “I like to call it the 'Rose Garden' because it has alot of rose bushes growing.” He sighed out and sat down on a small stone wall. “Its so peaceful in Russia, don't you agree? I missed it here and now I'm back.”
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me