.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:22 pm

{Po and Magic were having a moment of truth saying how he'd protect her and love her and such while she's all "Idk.." so yeah xD
Nothing that I know of has really happened. These was the only one you needed to reply too;

Aubergine wrote:
-- Will repsond for everyone else when I get a chance. Just Po for now. ^^ (I'm at school.)--

Polaris
{Po|Stallion|Magic Moments}
Po looked at her as she spoke, but she didn't know that he could promise that. Provided she did nothing stupid, he could give her the world. But at the moment, his mind was more involved in the thoughts that she may be right. He could hurt her...But didn't she understand that no matter what other mares he collected for a herd, she would always be the number one? The first mare, the first horse to, wait, did she just say she trusted him? Did the mare he beat not only days before just tell him he was not a monster, and that she trusted him? Po finally brought himself to make eye contact with her, his jet eyes searching hers for an obvious lie. He found nothing. Maybe a little confusion, a touch of hurt, but certainly no lies. 'But you even said Magic...' He trailed off a bit, half because he was trying to remeber her words, and half because he enjoyed her name finally rolling off his tongue. 'There will be a herd Magic, but I can still hold that promise to you. Every herd needs a lead mare, the one that holds the stallions heart as well as his trust-' His words where coming out in a rush at this point, until suddenly he froze. His eyes changed in not even half an instant, going from open to to hiding all emotion. Looking at Magic, he gave her a face. The don't make a sound face. Flicking his ears, he lowered his head a little bit and turned around, tail lashing slightly. The whinny reached his ears a moment later. Many horses didn't know that even though the waterfall drowned out most sounds and scents, once you got used to it, you could zone it out. Which Polaris did, hearing the stallion apporaching a moment before the call. Polaris whinnied back, but his was not a greeting or a where are you, his was a come any closer, and you will regret it whinny. He pawed the ground and tossed his head, before backing up a little so he stood a little closer to Magic. No one was touching this mare. Looking back at the appaloosa, he gave one of his famous smirks, before doing a little half rear dance, as if inviting the stallion to test himself. 'Who goes there! Declare yourself, and then leave! Youa re unwelcome brute!'
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:46 pm

(( Ok will reply but I gotta do some stuff first :) ))
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Escap3TheDistance » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Nikita reared again as the cougar tried going after her again, then as Revenge stepped in Nikita backed up happy that the cougar was now dead. Nikita took a deep breath " Thank you! " Nikita said with relief in her voice. Nikita looked over Revenge she felt stupid for not realizing the cat was there before and now she had gotten Revenge hurt. Nikita gave a snort as she looked at her back right leg it hurt pretty bad and there was blood seeping through it, Nikita also felt some pain on her hind end even though she couldn't see it she knew there was a small gash there. Nikita looked up a Revenge " I'm fine " Nikita said taking a step forward ignoring the pain, " What about you? " Nikita asked Revenge as she relaxed her nerves.
C A P T A I N
A M E R I C A
Escap3TheDistance

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting1015 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:22 am

~{Fallen Angel | Mare | Loner}~

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Palomino+Tobiano+Foal&start=205&hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&qscrl=1&rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS466US466&biw=1280&bih=796&tbm=isch&tbnid=IgNAWBlZcakLqM:&imgrefurl=http://www.bedonna.com/SOLD2007.htm&docid=0PgmKXMA__R7JM&imgurl=http://www.bedonna.com/Roseys06C81106LSw.jpg&w=300&h=250&ei=-vqkUIiaM9CwqwHBnYDIBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=180&vpy=460&dur=2375&hovh=200&hovw=240&tx=169&ty=103&sig=118224843559101484788&page=7&tbnh=137&tbnw=167&ndsp=37&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:205,i:167<----Her as a Yearling
~The Basics~

Name:Fallen Angel

Nickname:Angel

Breed:American Arabian

Coat Color:Palomino Tobiano

Eye Color:http://www.google.com/imgres?q=BLUE+HORSE+EYE&hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&qscrl=1&rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS466US466&biw=1280&bih=796&tbm=isch&tbnid=YC8YtExeuKWNYM:&imgrefurl=http://jitterbugjive.tumblr.com/post/30566286242/funfact-dissys-eyes-arent-just-pretty-for-show&docid=8x1gPkTO03IFnM&imgurl=http://www.skysailmemories.com/Blue__Horse_Eye_op2_800x942.jpg&w=800&h=942&ei=PvikUK3hB4Ls2gWj3IDoBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=2&vpy=158&dur=2516&hovh=244&hovw=207&tx=91&ty=130&sig=118224843559101484788&page=1&tbnh=134&tbnw=114&start=0&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:89

Mane and Tail Color:White

Height:14.2 Hands

~Deeper Inside~

Personality:Fallen Angel Is A Feisty and Stubborn Mare.She likes to be in charge sometimes,and is a whole Mystery.She is very playful,and fun to love.She is Trusting and Respectful,Yet if to become a lead mare,She would be fit for the job.She is protective over her foals,or others,and very dominant.

History:Fallen Angel was Born on December 25,2006 on a Farm in South America,Named Cross Creek Arabians.She was bred to be a Champion Hunter mare,and they had named her Holy Angel.This all quickly changed when her mother Rejected her,and she was discovered to be Lam in her hind foot.Once she turned a yearling,they set her free.She has loved the wild,and has been a loner ever since her owner,Sara Ruth,Let her go.

~The Horses Around~

[b]Family:Her Sire,Heaven in H*ll,her Name,Angels in Heaven.

Mate:None.

Foals:Expecting.

Herd:None.

Others:The Grand Tetons
Last edited by Quitting1015 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

here to stay! only doing a few role plays though! join my newest one though! it is version three though, but brand spanking new!
Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:25 am

{Not accepted.

http://www.arabdatasource.com wrote:The Arab is a small horse, comparatively speaking. The average height is around 14.2 hands, the average weight slightly under 1,000 pounds.

Also, just curious but where did you get the name? *Has used that name in many other RPs*}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting1015 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:29 am

(Sorry,I told you I was remaking my forms,The name Fallen Angel I got from AVH.And I can change the Height.)

here to stay! only doing a few role plays though! join my newest one though! it is version three though, but brand spanking new!
Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reynard » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:06 am

Polaris
{Po|Stallion|Magic Moments}
The stallion flicked his ears at the mare, looking over his shoulder again. He almost wanted to laugh at her slightly confused and irritated expression. Did she not realize that if he didn't use this facade, that the stallion would be more likely to storm down to confront him. By letting his testosterone control him, even for a few moments, he was making himself more of a threat...and more of something to avoid. When she questions his last statement, he let his body ripple with a soft laugh. It was not verbal, but the expression was on his face. 'Give me some credit. I haven't forced you yet, I don't plan on it. As I said, you will be protected. If protecting you means barring myself, well, I can do that.' The stallion said honestly, before looking back at the other stallion. 'Maybe it would be best if you and I cleared out for a little, come back here later...' The bay said as he watched the stallion on the hill. 'Back up a little.' He said gently, nudging her backwards, before taking a step forward. Testing his bad leg, he gave a slight nod in hopes it would hold, before lifting his lanky frame onto his haunches. He boxed the air and let out a warning call. The stallion had worn his welcome, and should leave...now. Landing, water splashed up as his feet landed in the stream. That was not an accident, not at all. By moving more water, it could confuse scents even more.

-- I think I want Kearney to be pregnant. That way she will be happy, but also her normal irritable self. XD --
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:27 am

A R A G O N;
He watched Paris worriedly when she winced at the stinging of water hitting her scratches, but then relaxed when she untensed. Aragon went deeper into the water, only his withers, neck and head were seen above water. When Paris splashed him back, Aragon felt the sting, but didn't show any sign of pain. The snap earlier when he had hit the ground was probably something in his back. It obviously wasn't broken or severely fractured. Aragon decided that he wouldn't tell Paris, as he didn't want to have a mare desert him when he was so close to asking her whether she would care to join his herd. He knew some mares like a super strong, healthy stallion.
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:07 am

Season and Weather wrote:{{Summer || Day 5/7 || Hot}}

.::. Magic Moment .::.
|| Mare || In Heat || Polaris's Herd ||

Magic stood there beside Po as the two continued to watch the bachelor from a distance. It had been a while since the stallion had whinnied at them that now she wondered if he was possibly whinnying at another mare and not them? Shifting sides, the mare let out a snort of irritation and no patience. She could hear the stallion laughing beside her, she assumed that he was laughing at her for something she did or was doing but she only shook out her mane to relieve the wanting to say something rude or do something she may regret. Magic's mood lightened up as he continued to speak, this time explaining how he wouldn't force her into foaling but she knew that sooner or later her heat scent would become a little to overwhelming for him to continue to ignore, "Thanks.." she said awkwardly, not really knowing what to say to him right then. Her head turned over to face him as he spoke again, but this time changing the conversation to them moving areas, "If that would make you more comfortable, instead of being around all of these other horses then I guess we could do so." her voice was a bit sarcastic and had humor in her tone. She found it almost weird yet funny that this stallion didn't like being around other herds and bachelors. Yeah, they could attempt to snake her but there's so much more protection when they're near so many other herds that they could easily get help if needed.

.::. Twilight's Revenge .::.
|| Stallion || Nikita, Whisper, Tinker, Kearney, Star, Ginger || Raine, Shadow, Paradise ||

Revenge stood tall with no sign of freight, pain or anger for the incident that had just happened. As the mare thanked him, he nodded to her, "You're welcome Nikita, it's my job to protect you and the herd." his voice was full of honesty and truth but he still showed no emotion. His pastern on his front right leg was throbbing with pain; the cougar had gotten him good but not good enough to save it's own life. As the grulla mare responded to his question, he nodded once again, both to her response and as his answer, "I will be fine, my leg will just be a little tender for the next few days." Revenge looked down at his hoof, seeing that is was covered with red ooze. As he looked at the wounds, he noticed that it hadn't been gashes but bite marks. He let out a slight sigh along with a grunt before looking back up at Nikita, "You should go rinse off your wounds, we don't want them to get infected."
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting1015 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:17 am

(Is my mare accepted????)

Quitting1015

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me