Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should somthing big happen?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:57 pm

A earthquake, etc.
33%
A party?
48%
A concert?
11%
Idea? (PM me^3^)
7%

Total votes : 27

Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Postby Panik » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:24 pm

When all you think is lost, love, life, hope. What is there to do? Whats needed is to keep going untill somthing good happens.
We are all alike.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your not like others, you diffrent, but then again are you? Well others think you are,
but only those that arnt like you. There are many like you, you just have to find them. Theres someone there for you that's everything you've ever wanted....

So what are you waiting for? Go find him! You know, that guy we've been talking about...
Because you deserve him as much as the next guy!
Last edited by Panik on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

To be or not to be?

Postby Panik » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Love means an intense feeling of tender affection and compassion... So what if you had the chance for this love?

You have this chance, and it all begins.... NOW!

Take me for who I am, or for what im not, but know this. I am my own person.

Code: Select all
Make your own form.

Free form
Code: Select all
[img]Picture[/img]
[color=#BFBFBF]Username:
Name:
Nickname:
Orientation:
Personality:
History:
Family:
Crush:
Girl/boyfriend:
Other:[/color]

Last edited by Panik on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Rose by any other name

Postby Panik » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Rules

-Only Males!
-No Godmodding
-All Tess's rules apply
-At least two good sentence
-RP with everyone, not just one person
-Maximum of 2 Characters per person (for now)
-No anime pictures
-No killing other
-Use [{(*example*)}] when OOC
-No crush's and dateing with your own characters.
-Give recaps to thoes who need it
-Timeskip, Fade to black, or PM if getting serious
-More when i think about it

Mini-Mods:

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oh captian my captian...

Postby Panik » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:09 am

-removed-
Characters

Tyson Kyaru/ 18/ Single/ ginnie1918/ pg.1
Evan Grant/ 16/ Single/ ginnie1918/ pg.1
Zain Powers/ 17/ Single/ ginnie1918/ pg.1
Chance Haines/ 17/ Single/ Kireina/ pg.1
Rikki Thompson/ 16/ Single/ T u m b l r/ pg.2
Gunther/ 18/ Single/ Alice's Rose/ pg.2
Aiden Hall/ 17/ Single/ ~*Dauntless*~/ pg.2
Anthony Hale/ 17/ Single/ ~*Dauntless*~/ pg.2
Summer Breeding/ 16/ Single/ Emo Wolf /pg.6
Josh wolf/ 18/ Single/ Emo Wolf / pg.6
Travis/ 18/ Single/ Zak-bagans- / pg.10
Greagory / 17/ Single/ Zak-bagans-/ pg.11
Jayy Monroe/ 18/ Single/ Die For you <3/ pg.12
Cameron Ryans/ 18/ Single/ Die For you <3/ pg.12
Damon Chris/ 18/ Single/ ~s m i l e~/ pg.15
Alexander Parker/ 18/ Single/ Scourgeblood <3/ pg.23
Cory Altman/ 19/ Single/ Call-Me-Superman/ pg.25
Vincent/ 16/ Single/ Alice's Rose/ pg.29
Inuxen Swiffton/ 17/ Single/ Inudog/ pg.31
Werner Ulrich Wolff/ 19/ Single/ Vergissmeinnicht / pg.34
Xypher Winthrop/ 16/ Single/ [Deadman Wonderland]/ pg.45
Ashley Williams/ 17/ Single/ [Deadman Wonderland]/ pg.45
Kayden Orlova/19/ Single/ Secondhand Serenade/ pg. 48
Dakota Orlova/19/ Single/ Secondhand Serenade/ pg. 48
Carmelo/ 17/ Single/ ~*Dauntless*~/ pg.54
Castiel Hills/ 16/ Single/ Todd./ pg.59
Gabriel Hills/ 16/ Single/ Todd./ pg.59
Axel/ 17/ Single/ Assassins Creed/ pg.69

Last edited by Panik on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:31 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tyson & Evan & ...

Postby Panik » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:12 am

A b o u t m e . . .

Full Name:
~Tyson Edward Kyaru~
Nickname:
~Ty~
Sexual Orientation:
~Gay~
Other:
~None~

O n t h e i n s i d e . . . .

Personality:
~Tyson is a overly frendly guy who like everyone else, has problems. He loves sweets and cute things, buts its a secret only he knows. He likes being with others, even with said person doesnt want him around. Sometimes he finds himself looking out into space, daydreaming about nothing. He doesnt mind sitting down in a couch and doing nothing but watch tv, or even mind working till he drops just to be done. Tyson is just some one you should meet, love him hate him, try to get to know him. .~
History:
~Tyson is your normal guy who pretty much lived a normal life. Not many exciting things have happened in the past eightteen years of his life. He did however move out of his parents house when he was 15, the goverment helped him out so he could have his own appartment, get a job, and take care of certen needs. He's lived by himself ever sence and is intented to be successfull in life. He doesnt see his parents or his yonger brother whom he was close with, but it doesnt bother him much for its been a cupple of years. ~
~He likes sweets, and cute things, cold weather, watching horror movies, doing nothing, laughing, and being himself.~
Dislikes:
~Annoying people, thunder, the heat, violence, being treated unfairly, extreammly loud noises, bitter tasting food.~
Other:
~None~

O n t h e o u t s i d e . . . .

Hair color:
~Black~
Eye color:
~Blue/grey~
Piercings/ Tattoos:
~His lip is pierced~
Other:
~Nothing~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A b o u t m e . . .

Full Name:
~Evan Grant~
Nickname:
~Evan~
Sexual Orientation:
~Gay~
Other:
~None~

O n t h e i n s i d e . . . .

Personality:
~Evan lived with grandfather untill he went to collage.In his past, his parents left him in the care of his grandfather so they could go to other countrys and be a doctor there and help people. He was mad at them for that, and when they died from a freak accident, he didnt shed a tear. He lived a solom life, not caring for many exceot those cloest to him. He lives with a buddy of his, but somtimes stayes at his bestfriend, Tyson, house alot of the time.~
History:
~Evan lived with grandfather untill he went to collage.In his past, his parents left him in the care of his grandfather so they could go to other countrys and be a doctor there and help people. He was mad at them for that, and when they died from a freak accident, he didnt shed a tear. He lived a solom life, not caring for many exceot those cloest to him. He lives with a buddy of his, but somtimes stayes at his bestfriend, Tyson, house alot of the time.~
~His grandfather, playing the panio, Tyson & friends. Innicont creatures. Rain~
Dislikes:
~Most people, his parents, threats, being alone~
Other:
~None~

O n t h e o u t s i d e . . . .

Hair color:
~Black~
Eye color:
~Hazel/brown~
Piercings/ Tattoos:
~Nonething~
Other:
~He likes wearing jackets.~

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: ginnie
Name: Mckenna Scott
Nickname: Ken
Orientation: Gay
Personality: He is overly girly and treats every one great. He loves the world and how it is, even with thoes who arnt very nice.
History: Wip
Family: He has family who live in Florida, h sees them rarely
Crush:None
Girl/boyfriend: Open
Other: Derp

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Z Z Z Z Z Z
Username: ginnie1918
Name: Zain Powers
Nickname: Zain
Orientation: Bi
Personality: He's not afraid to express himself, and do what he wants. He doesnt take the answer 'no' very well either. He's head strong but he cares alot. He smiles some times, but a crooked smile that goes up one side. Only if he really likes you, will he smile completely.
History: Im not sure ywt, im still deciding.
Family: Small family.
Crush: Accepting
Girl/boyfriend: Accepting
Other: Nada
Last edited by Panik on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alike (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Postby Panik » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:22 am

[Open]

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alike (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Postby noel. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:23 am

Chance;;

:: Name-- Chance Kenneth Haines.
Chance is pretty much cool with whatever nickname you can come up with for him, though his full first name is easy enough to stick with, in his opinion. However, call him Cha-Cha and he’ll snap at you. He finally got rid of that horrid nickname after leaving middle school and is in no mood for it to return.

:: Age-- Seventeen.
Born on January 14th.

:: Gender-- Pretty darn male.
You’ll just have to take his word for it.

:: Ethnicity-- American.
Though his family background is mostly German and Polish.

:: History-- It’s kind of a...story.

Chance grew up in your standard household with two caring parents a pet cat named Karma (which still lives to this day). Now, his dad was a little on the stricter side, but Chance always got decent grades and never had many to complaints from teachers as he was always one of the less outspoken students that just went to school, sat down, then got up at the end of the day. He didn’t bring home a huge variety of friends, really only two. They were the siblings Christel and Ace. Christel made her parents feel a little awkward with her loud personality and bright pink hair (well, his mom personally fawned over it, his dad...not so much) while Ace was more of the dark “mysterious” one who easily got ticked off by his sister. Chance began to notice was gay when, instead of feeling bubbly and nervous around Ace, not girls like Christel. It was...well, to be honest it was slightly alarming, but he was accepting of it nonetheless.

So one day when Christel couldn’t make it over after school, Chance decided to suggest something. Now, they were both young and he and Ace already knew that the other hadn’t kissed any girls (or guys). Chance suggested they just practice on each other using the: “Hey, we’re both guys, so it’s nothing serious or anything,” line. Ace had just kind of shrugged in agreement and they awkwardly got to it. Well, Chance was really the only awkward one despite having suggested it. Ace was always one to go with the flow and not really care.

And then Chance’s mom walked in. Yep. And she actually took the sight of her adolescent son kissing one of his best friends- who was also male- pretty well. She sat Chance down at the end of the day and they both had a nice heart to heart chat. Turns out that his mother was fine with his sexuality, being the laidback woman she is. Once they tried to explain it to his dad, however, once Chance got his first boyfriend, the man stayed dead silent and just kind of stared at Chance with slightly disapproving eyes.

He seemed to get used to it, though, and gradually came to terms with the fact that his son was eyeing guys over girls. Sadly, that didn't mean Chance's sexuality was completely accepted. He always knew his father didn't like the way he'd wear pride apparel, or bring a guy home, but at least he hadn't gotten kicked out.

When it came time to tell his father’s family who always tried to set him up with family friend’s daughter...things went downhill. They didn’t take it well. His aunt was persistent in telling him how he had to get a girlfriend, that having a boyfriend was simply unacceptable and would cause him to be a failure as a grown man- all such nonsense. His mother took his side, which resulted in his aunt accusing her of being a bad mother while his father just sat silent and out of the way of insults. Even when his mother snapped at him to do something, he didn’t. That man didn’t defend him or his mother at all. He couldn't. The outburst that took place that day caused a spiral of other arguments and awakened the problems his parents had found in each other, one's that they'd just never mentioned to keep a good marriage. So, as things are now, his home life isn't very peachy.

:: Personality-- A chance to meet Chance.

Chance is a quiet type of guy at first glance. He’s never one to make unnecessary remarks or raise his hand in school. That and he doesn’t exactly go up to every person who sees to converse with them. If he’s bored and he sees someone genuinely interesting that he thinks he can hold out a conversation for a little while with, however, he’ll be happy to approach them. He isn’t rude either, so if someone starts talking to him he won’t ignore him. And, if he doesn’t want to talk, he’ll be polite to a stranger and just say that he has to be somewhere. He can be a bit people-picky, just remember, so he doesn’t have loads of close friends. Most people find that they can get along with him though and once he does get talking to you as a friend, he'll hold out a pretty good conversation, even tease and sass a little. He's not too bad once you get to know him. It just takes a bit of time in some cases.

He’s also a bit
clumsyand scatterbrain-ish. Chance trips down the stairs, bumps against counter tops- his mom says that he was like that even as a baby, that if she took her eyes off him for a second he’d run into a wall or something else that could give him brain damage. He basically lacks natural grace in normal movements and sports. Don’t even get him started about sports. Well, he’s pretty good at track and running though, as long as there isn’t a ball for him to stumble around with. He also is the type to forget what he was watching right when it switches to commercial or put something down somewhere and search around the house for it five minutes later. That could be due to past outcomes of his clumsiness as a toddler.

Let’s not forget that he’s also
ticklish. And extremely ticklish at that. Shoulders, knees, sides (especially sides), feet, you name it. He hates being tickled since he’s often told it makes him giggle like a little girl. It really adds to his pretty much nonexistent “manly pride.” It also doesn't help that he's kind of easily flustered.

:: Likes--

Sweets.
Movies; modern or old.
Energy drinks.
Music.
And, to be honest, kittens.

:: Dislikes--

Foods that are too bitter or spicy.
People who are just plain rude or stuck-up.
Homophobes.
Getting up early.

:: Fears-- Spiders & Dangerous storms.
Don't laugh, but Chance will flip out over even the tiniest little spider. He's also afraid of storms when they get to the point where a tornado warning/watch is issued or something, but until then he's good.

:: Hobbies-- Sleeping, eating, and reading.
Chance totally loves a good book, just so you know. Other than that, he has some stuff he likes to do, but nothing he's super into. He'll always be open to trying new things though.

:: Was most embarrassed when-- His mom took him to a belly dancing class.
Besides what his mom walked in on all those years back with him and Ace, the second most embarrassing thing would be when she took him to her belly dancing lesson. It was already bad enough that she was going, but the woman dragged him along too, guess how many giggles that got out of the class. So yeah, Chance can actually belly dance.

:: Eye Color-- Chocolate Brown.

:: Hair color-- Again, brown.

:: Skin-- He's on the paler side, but not ghostly.

:: Height-- 5'7"

:: Weight-- 130 lbs.

:: Body Modifications-- Double ear piercings & spider bites.
The spider bites were a dare; his dad kind of flipped out when he saw them.

:: Orientation-- Homosexual
He decided a while back that he just isn’t into girls, plain and simple.

:: Relationship Status-- Single.

:: Crush-- None as of now.

{{ Hm, I'm pretty sure we've been in a roleplay together before. }}
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Alike... (A all male gay RP) Open & Accepting

Postby Panik » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:25 am

[Yep, we were, your accepted. Thanks for joining. ^^ ]

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noel. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:42 am

{{ Okay, haha, I knew I recognized you somehow. And no problem; I've been looking for a roleplay like this. }}
noel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:45 am

[Yeah, it was a while ago though, and yeah, i wanted someone to do this but when noone had i created it.
If you notice in most gay RPs, mostly people join with guys so, this should be good.]

Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me