ღḺεт Mε ϟłεερ...Føґεṽεґღ ╣Accepting!╣

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ღḺεт Mε ϟłεερ...Føґεṽεґღ ╣Accepting!╣

Postby Malcasia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:47 pm

(srry lol)
Salem caught Sae before her knees could even get half way to the ground. He held her close, a sigh of relief and strain bursting from his lips as he was relieved to have his sweet Sae back but strained as he wasn't fully prepared to catch her. "Don't worry, I'm here," He said, putting one hand around her shoulders and the other on the back of her head as he lowered to sit in his knees with her, holding her close.

Herathena's cold eyes watched from the darkness as Sae and Salem collapsed, her eyes turning from them to two young boys hiding in the brush nearby. She gave a low hissing laugh, fading into the darkness. The coldness that emanated off of her made the wet, humid ground fog up, a mist rising through the brush and into the open as she disappeared momentarily, appearing near the two young boys.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:50 pm

( It's okay XD hey, have you heard of Cleverbot? the robot you can talk with?...I am getting in a fight with one XD))

Sae sensed someone nearby...well, at least her insane side did...and that side began to creep up on Sae again. Sae's sweet side whimpered," Back up...it's coming...back..." and she opened her eyes, which were back to silver. She looked up towards the boys, but instead of attacking them, she hissed at something near them.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Salem let her go when she hissed and turned around to see a white cloud of mist that slowly began to take the shape of a young woman. The figure grinned, watching Sae over Havel and Zedge's shoulders.

Herathena let out a screaming hiss after she was fully formed, catching Havel and Zedge by surprise. The young boys took off from the brush, Havel screaming shrilly as he ran to Salem, tripping and falling in the dirt. Herathena rushed at him but stopped when Zedge threw a stone at her, hitting her in the arm. He looked at him and let out another hissing scream, this one louder in pitch, making Zedge clasp his hands over his ears. Havel, beyond hearing anything, got up and ran for Salem.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Sae hissed aggressively at Herathena, her silver eyes gleaming, and the blood returned. The blood cloud formed around her, and she stood inbetween her three friends and Herathena, growling. She stepped towards her, a small insane smile spreading across her face.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Herathena gave a smug smile, crossing her arms in the sleeves of her black silk kimono, the red flowers standing out against the black like blood smears. "Ah, if it isn't our little bipolar friend Sae," She said, her voice almost as cold as the air that formed around her.

Havel and Zedge finally reached Salem. He put his arms protectively around the boys, his eyes narrowing at Herathena. "What do you want?!" He asked her, his voice becoming demanding. Herathena looked at him.

"Death and destruction of all the mortals like the coward I call my sister," Herathena replied, watching him and the young boys with a look of pure hatred.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Sae hissed at her, feeling slightly insulted, but was not phased. Her voice sounded slightly different then her sweet voice: menacing, and no remorse, " Leave them alone." She stepped closer threateningly, a slight chuckle escaping her lips.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:18 pm

(btw, about the robot, no i don't lol)
Herathena narrowed her eyes at her. "Or what?" She asked, watching her closely as she began to fade into a mere mist, the cold air that had surrounded her disapearing and washing over Salem and the boys as she showed up once again behind Salem. Havel and Zedge held tight to the young man as he froze, feeling Herathena put her hands on his shoulders. "You mean you actually have feelings for this mortal man?" She asked, brushing Salem's long black hair out of his face with an ice cold hand. "I couldn't blame you, he is cute. But, I wouldn't be the one weak enough to have the same emotions as these pathetic creatures. We are far beyond that, Sae," She said, her eyes becoming even colder as she placed her hand on Salem's shoulder again. Salem's teeth began to chatter, though he fought hard against the cold pulses that ran through his body from Herathena's touch on his shoulders.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Sae's eyes widened when she saw her touch Salem. Her eyes, strangely, faded to their sweet brown, and she glared, for the first time, showing some menace in her good form," GET. AWAY. FROM. HIM!" She hissed, and the ground beneath them began to shake like an earthquake. Even the blood cloud remained around her, as if she had conquered her bad side, and she stepped towards Herathena, glaring at her with nothing but hatred in her doe brown eyes.

(aww XD)
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malcasia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:29 pm

(oh crap that's one angry Sae lol)
Herathena watched Sae a moment before backing away from Salem. Instantly, the washes of cold energy stopped and Salem shuddered, moving Havel and Zedge so he could move away from Herathena. Herathena ignored him and watched Sae. "Someone has a temper," She said a she smirked. "This isn't the last of me that you will see," She hissed before becoming a mist again and vanishing with a blast of cold air.
Malcasia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:31 pm

( Yeah. XD and unpredictable XD)

She watched Herathena, then she sighed, the cloud going away, her brown eyes gleaming though with suspicion. She then turned and looked towards Havel, Zedge, and Salem, the blood dissapearing, and she tried to smile lightly at them.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items