.:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: .:Forever Scarred:. {{Emo/Scene Rp}} Semi-lit {Accepting

Postby Shiver. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:36 am

.:18 :: Single :: Female :: Picture:.

Snow held onto him as he held onto her. The shaking began to rapidly slow, the tears getting smaller until the were nonexistant. The shaking sommewhat stayed but it always did. She was exhausted, she never reaally got any sleep only closed her eyes for a couple of hours and remembered vividly that night. She would wonde where her brother had gone. She always imagined he ran away to a far away place where a rich family adopted him, and he was having it good. She was happy for him although she knew that probably hadn't happened.

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

{ Book :: DA :: Artshop :: Gallery}
Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:04 am

AMBER

I slowly sat down beside him and let my shyness show a little bit. My gaze was away from him then i looked back up at him, "I just dont want to be alone. I dont think i can deal with being alone for much longer." I admitted with a sigh. My fingers were fiddling with eachother..
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:27 am

.:18 :: Single :: Male :: Pictures:.

Seth looked over at her, "alone?" he asked. He was confused on what she meant. He sat next to her and looked at her. He gazed at her eyes. They were pretty, "well I kinda have to go, feed my pet, you can come with if you want?" he said and stood pulling her up with him.

{Hello.
Hey guys I am Shiver.I love toRPand I am an aspiringartist! I will be offline much more frequently now though. But I will be open toone x ones.So send me a pmand maybe we can work something out!Bye!

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 am

(Hope its alright that i used my own form ^^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImage

A b o u t m e . . .

Full Name:
~Tyson Edward Kyaru~
Nickname:
~Ty~
Other:
~None~

O n t h e i n s i d e . . . .

Personality:
~Tyson is pretty laid back. He likes doing nothing, maybe just sitting on the couch watched the wall... Okay, maybe not, but if he was with friends, it doesnt matter what he does. He figures doing nothing friends is better then doing somthing by himself. He can be scarastic, and a bit rude, but the side only comes out when he truely is mad or upset. He is a nice, overly sensitive guy, who hides his emotions very well.~
History:
~Tyson's background isnt anything awesome. He always had a nice normal life with his older brother picking on him. He did have to live with his Grandma for a year while his parents faught but they moved and he was allowed to go with them. His life isnt anything else except a normal life probably anyother guy has had.~
~Sweets, animals, tea, friends, the beach, tv, chinese food, the colors green and black, skateboarding!! He can also play the paino, but thats a secret.~
Dislikes:
~Most adults, angry people, rude and annoying things, bitter tasting food.~
Other:
~None~

O n t h e o u t s i d e . . . .

Hair color:
~Black~
Eye color:
~Hazel/brown~
Piercings/ Tattoos:
~He has a tattoo on his sholder, a celtic pattern.~
Other:
~Nothing~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Basics:
Name
James Archer
Nickname
Jamie
From
Sydney Australia
Birthday
December 25

Appearance
Hair color
Black, tad bit of blonde
Eye color
Hazel
Height
5'11
Weight

Down Deep
Personality:
James tends to be your average guy who likes to hang out and mostly do nothing. He figures that doing nothing is the best sorce of doing something. If that makes sence.... James likes try and surprize people with things and ides but every time he trys it doesnt end well, they always know. He's more of someone who is predictable to thoes close to him. .[/
History
James moved From Australia with his dad, and he never meet his Mum, she left him and his father when he was young. [/
Anything cute
Sweets
Drinks
Arizona Tea
Dogs

Dislikes
Annoying people
Cats
rain

Fears
dieing

Your Heart
Crush:
none
Not taken
BF or GF:
None

Other?
Pets
He has a tirtle name Bob and a Hedgehog Named Squirt.
anything else
"Hi"

Last edited by Panik on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:30 am

[who is James with?,
and please no bi charries, I am not trying to be offensive it's just this rp with soon no longer accepting people and he would be alone and this is a romance rp]

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:33 am

(( Post when i get back which will be like 20 mins! James can like Amber also, it can be a love triangle :D ))
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:38 am

[james is taken]

{Hello.

Shiver.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panik » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:41 am

(naw, its alright, i just forgot to change a few things along with the rest of the things i changed, and i forgot to take out his sexuality, its a reused form, sorry, but i fixed it. And i dont mind ^^)

"I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Pɪʀᴀᴛᴇs...
Aɴᴅ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ... Tʜᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ I ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ!"
-Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece
Panik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sawyer beans. » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:23 am

AMBER

I listened to his question and i looked down away from his gaze. I dont think i was ready to tell him all about me just yet. His next words made me look up at him. When he pulled me up with him i was surprised, "Uhhh if you dont mind. I dont wanna seem like a bother." I said honestly.
sawyer beans.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:38 am

{Daemon}
Daemon wandered around aimlessly. He wore is earbuds, blaring the Linkin Park song, Given Up. Pushing his black hair away from his blue eyes, he glanced around. He didn't see many people. Sighing, he sat on a nearby bench.
Yes, I am alive and finally allowed to roleplay again!! It would be absolutely wonderful if I could maybe get an update on the roleplays I'm in since I was grounded for so long? You know...if I haven't been kicked out? I'm still kind of limited on time, but you guys know how parents are, right?

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me