If you're looking for a very fast answer come to our Xat chat
Want to know more about rarities? Check out the Understanding Rarities Guide or "The" Rares List.
*This thread will be remade at approx. 900 pages.
- Unsure if a trade is fair? Auctioning a pet and want to know which offer is best? Ask here.
If you want to know what your pet is worth, please ask here.*
- Please do not double post your trade on the same page
- Feel free to 'bump' your trade to the next page, once a new page has been made
- When sharing a trade either include pictures, a detailed message or 'share the trade' [information on this below]
- Do not post if you don't know your rarities*
- No posting saying "Bookmarking/New thread!/etc" it's spam and is unnecessary. Use your bookmarks function.
- Do not answer your own trades (that kind of defeats the purpose =P)
- Do not take all answers to be fact (see below to the first quote)
- These rules apply to everyone, regardless of who you are
If you are continually posting bad advice to trades and are not heeding the advice of experienced members to learn your rarities before posting, I will begin to report your posts.
If someone is spamming the thread, please do not hesitate to click the report button. We want to keep this thread as spam-free as possible.
Vampiric wrote:The replies on this thread are subject to everyone's personal opinions, and not all replies may be accurate to the true values you are looking for. You are responsible for your own trades hereafter
Evelover wrote:Before posting your trade, please make sure you are using the correct URL. It makes this thread more organized, less busy, and simpler if you post the correct URL.
If you don’t know how to get the correct URL, here’s how you get it:
1) Go to the trade you wish to post, and view it.
2) Look for where it says Viewing a trade offer which you received/sent and find the words that look like this: [share trade]. Click on that.
3) A page with a short paragraph and white box with a URL should show up.
4) Copy the URL from the white box and paste it into your post.
5) Highlight the URL and click the underlined URL button on the dock above your writing space
kandria wrote:Face value isn't always the case, the UR cats's even the OMG are still rated lower then a VR (Dogtag) so a rating of OMG doesn't automatically make it the "most valued"
Just like a '10 VR isn't Equal to an '08 VR.
I'm just stating not ALL rarity are created equal, please keep that in mind when giving advice.
Hekomi & Jeweled wrote:If you are unsure of rarities, don't post. It's taken me months to get where I am. Rarities are not a simple math equation. It doesn't work like that. This thread has been getting more and more people who don't know about rarities posting in it like they do. Have enough respect for the people posting to not post and lead them astray if you DO NOT KNOW. If others who are knowledgeable in rarities have told you you need to learn them better, do that. It is not fair to give other people bad advice just because you think you know. It creates an even tougher job for the people who do know their rarities because they are constantly backtracking and fixing mistakes.
People are basing important trading decisions on your advice. People have been ripped off and led astray by others giving bad advice. It's giving people who do know their rarities more work because we have to back track and fix mistakes. Very rares do not equal two rares. Rarities don't work like that.
Please note that this is not directed at any particular person but a collective group of people who are posting bad advice. More and more people are getting ripped off and it's not fair.
*Originally written by Devilish. Rest written by Hekomi unless otherwise stated. Images were made by Mausoleum for Hekomi and are not allowed to be used otherwise without permission.