*Do not post more than six pages without a post from me.
*No graphic mating/kitting. If its getting a little vulgar, then take it to pms. Please.
*No god modding.
*When posting hot of character, use (parentheses) or [brackets].
*Remeber, this is warrior rp. You pick the cat's base name, but the clan's leader picks your warrior name!
*Only use warrior swears to curse ect.
*The first warriors/ leaders/ med cats will be adults, and after those slots are filled in, you have to start rping as a kit
*You can't be mates/ crushes with yourself.
*Your cat has to die/ retire to the elders den sometime. You cannot be a warrior forever. and the leaders have to die as well. Even though they have nine lives, they should lose a life here and there, and eventually die
*Clan leader owners cannot choose another one of their characters as deputy. It has to be another player's cat.
*New Rule~ If you dont rp for more than a week and a half, you cats will GET DELETED. I have too many inactive users
Clan gatherings are held the first Sunday of every month.
- Code: Select all
Cat's looks: (description pic. ect.)
Cat's age(in moons):
Cat's history: (optional)
Leader:Grassstar~black she-cat with incredible green eyes~Wolf's Spirit
Deputy:Barkpelt~big dark gray tom with light stripes~Tinkerliker
Medicine cat:Streakfur~He is a mostly gray with black stripes running down his back forming rings on his tail. He has a splotch of white that goes from his nose to above his eyes~Wolf's Spirit
Medicine cat apprentice:Bubblepaw~small tan longhaired she-cat~Tinkerliker
Queens: Smallsky~small gray she-cat with brown tabby stripes and bright greenish blue eyes~Tinkerliker
Warriors: Owlwing sleek brownish-blackish brown tom with amber eyes~ Wolf's SpiritOceanbreeze~white she-cat with tan on her fice kind of like a racoon's mask, brown ears, and beautiful lighter blue eyes~HungerGames74th!!!!!
Apprentices: Skypaw~silver tom with yellow eyes~Tinkerliker, , Moonpaw~gray tabby with brown eyes~Tinkerliker, Treepaw~brown tabby with orange/yellow eyes~Tinkerliker, Sunpaw~orange kit with blue eyes~Tinkerliker
Leader: Riverstar~Black and white she-cat with stunning blue eyes~Wolf's Spirit~
Medicine cat: Bluemoon~Grey-blue she-cat with unusual crescent moon patterns and icy blue eyes with a scar across the left one~KittyWolvesRock19
Medicine cat apprentice:Rainpaw~a dark blue Tom with icy blue eyes~wolf runner
Warriors: Winterhowl~silvery white she-cat with ice-blue eyes~lovewarriorcats101 Tigerflash~ dark tabby tom with white chest and yellowish amber eyes~HungerGames74th!!!!! Starflash~Silvery yellow she-cat with amber eyes~Sandpool
Apprentices:Spiritpaw~Silver she-cat with green eyes~Sandpool Bushpaw~darkish tabby tom with amber eyes. Was found in a bush on the edge of Nightclan' territory~Sandpool Ivypaw~a silver she-cat with brown paws and ivy-green eyes~katnisshungergames10 Shadowpaw~he's a JET black tom with super green eyes~katnisshungergames10
Guest/partial member of Nightclan: Nighfur~jet black she-cat with lime green eyes~doggo
Leader: Patchstar~ white Tom with grey patches, tiny ears, and lighter brown eyes~ Sandpool
Deputy:Fleckedpelt~a dark get she cat with lighter grey flecks and black paws~wolf runner
Medicine cat: Eagleflight~Older reddish tabby tom with sharp, light blue eyes~ Wolf's Spirit
Medicine cat apprentice:Skyleap~ silver she-cat with icey, blue eyes~Sandpool
Warriors: Firepelt~Dark ginger tom with amber eyes~Sandpool Moonfire~A light silver bengal she-cat with amber eyes~Sandpool Seafoam~a steely grey tom with hard, grey eyes~ Sandpool Redfern~a ginger/tabby she-cat with yellowish eyes~Sandpool
Apprentices: Firepaw~a ginger/tabby she-cat with amber eyes~Sandpool Fawnpaw~Light ginger she-cat with blue eyes~Sandpool Riverpaw~ Silver bengal she-cat with amber eyes~Sandpool Nightpaw~jet black tom with icey blue eyes~Wolf's Spirit
(italicizes Starclan cats belong to me)
Leaders: Flamestar, Fernstar, Foreststar, Nightstar, Icestar, Miststar
Medicine cats: Gooseberry, Skytail, Mousewhisker, Leafnose
Queens: Featherwing, Silvernight, Poppyfang, Dewlight,
Warriors: Midnightclaw, Frozentalon, Bayspeckle,Raincloud, Hailstorm, Tigertail
Apprentices: Longpaw, Feircepaw, Dustpaw Wolfpaw~greyish-brown tom with brown eyes~Sandpool
Kits: Mosskit, Bluekit, Snowkit, RainkitFoxkit~a dark ginger she-cat with dark amber eyes. Her ears, tail, underbelly, chest, and muzzle are all black with a few white highlights~hessk12
Dark forest (this is where incredibly evil cats go if they don't deserve to go to starclan):
(italicizes cat belong to me) Blackheart, Antpelt, Mossheart, Stonetooth,
Cats outside the clans(loners, kittypets, rounges ect.):
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have Friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
16. Medicine cats may not have a mate or have kits
17. Clans must not unite together to drive out another Clan.