~Stuck Between Two Worlds~ An Everlost RP (Moved)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ~Stuck Between Two Worlds~ An Everlost RP (Accepting)

Postby warrior cats rock » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:58 am

warrior cats rock wrote:http://www.zerochan.net/1030176

Username:warrior cats rock
Character Name:ai
Nickname:mist
Age(5-17):5
Picture: [url]insert_picture_URL_here[/url]links at the top
Appearance Description:I have a link
Hair Color:black
Eye Color:red
Personality(2 sentences):she is a very shy girl all was hiding you rarely see her but if you do she will run way sacred but she is very kind at times to any thing taht is hurt
How he/she died:well she was bullied to daeth
Criminal Art (optional): yes
Relationships(BF/GF):no
Other:skinjacker

http://www.zerochan.net/1012815

Username:warrior cats rock
Character Name:mint
Nickname:night
Age(5-17):10
Picture: [url]insert_picture_URL_here[/url]
http://www.zerochan.net/767807
Appearance Description:
Hair Color:white
Eye Color:bule
Personality(2 sentences):he is a horror fint porson to be grond at times other times he is kind and happy but when he is insane you whont to be about 156555 miles way from him or he will kill you again if that's even possible
How he/she died:he died in a mental hospital thay shot him in the haed
Criminal Art (optional): no
Relationships(BF/GF):no
Other:

(this beter)
warrior cats rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G๏l๔єภєאє » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:11 am

Username: Dying Flame
Character Name: Cameron Everdeen
Nickname: Cammie
Age(5-17): 14
Picture: Image
Appearance Description: Wears light blue sleeveless top with a black faded pawprint in the middle. Fashionably ripped, light-blue jeans and black converse shoes/boots. A black hoodie is worn over the top, un-zipped.
Hair Color: Brown, slightly wavy, layered, shoulder-length
Eye Color: Blue/Gray
Personality(2 sentences): Cammie is shy, but once she has a friend, she likes to keep them. She's defensive when asked questions, and doesn't hesitate to jump to the defense of those she cares about. She forms a tight group of friends and makes sure that they're always okay - much like a wolf pack. She doesn't like being on her own, and likes it when someone else is in the room, even if they aren't talking to her.
How he/she died: Fell down a couple of sets of stairs and then out of a window - not a very fashionable way to go.
Criminal Art (optional): A furjacker - prefers wolves and dogs. A specific breed would be Labrador and/or husky, but she likes being in wolves the most.
Relationships(BF/GF): none - but would like to be with someone
Other: It's hard to get Cammie to talk - she's practically a mute. She chose this after a tough childhood, and only speaks properly when with someone she cares about. She does laugh and scream like normal people, but doesn't form words. She's gotten very good at conveying her messages via hand gestures, facial expression and (sometimes) writing.
Last edited by G๏l๔єภєאє on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image
G๏l๔єภєאє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul of the Abyss~ » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:24 am

(( Warrior cats rock, accepted, but watch your spelling and grammar when you post. Another sentence, Dying Flame, for her personality, but everything else is great. Since you and Silverwingskywolf both are canine Furjackers, I want you two to both pick one kind of breed of dog to posses. Also, Furjackers sometimes look or act like the animal they posses, so I wouldn't be surprised if Cammie was dog-like in a way. ))
~Soul of the Abyss~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverwingskywolf » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:52 pm

((oh, ok and thanks :D .))
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
silverwingskywolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G๏l๔єภєאє » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:40 am

((Oh no!!! I put about a paragraph for the personaltity, I'm sure!!! Ah well. I'd better write it again!!!))

Image Image Image
G๏l๔єภєאє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sardonicSeldom » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:54 am

Username: SheWhoRunsWithWolves
Character Name: Sky Jones
Nickname: "Sliver Wing"
Age(5-17): 14
Picture: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbskomJhPW1qzh09yo1_500.jpg
Appearance Description: Sky is rather short for her age, but her personality makes up for it. She is petite and wears a white and black dress with black leggings that reach her mid-thigh. Sky found sliver and black headphones that she wears, ether around her neck or on her head, depending on how she feels. (A bit more info in Personality.)
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Personality(2 sentences): She can be spunky and bubbly around her friends, but if someone she doesn't quite know very well gets near her, she'll get shy quickly. It also takes a bit for her to get used to new people unless she feels that they could be a great friend. Sky has her off days in which she won't talk to anyone and would rather be alone, but the next day she'll be fine.
How she died: Fell asleep on a high tree branch, and when she went to roll over she fell to the ground, snapping her neck. (I don't know if this is good or not... If not I'll find something else.)
Criminal Art (optional): Nope.
Relationships(BF/GF): Nope.
Other: She wears a sliver wing necklace.

Character Name: Adam Lionheart
Nickname: Shade
Age(5-17): 17
Picture: http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx180/XxSasukexSanaxX/untitled.jpg
Appearance Description: Was wearing a bartenders' outfit when he died, basically looking like the picture above with black pants and a pair of black leather shoes.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Light Grey
Personality(2 sentences): He tries to keep his distance, but always ends up watching from the sidelines. He can be a real hothead when it comes down to it, but has all the patience in the world for the small ones. He's a protector, a fighter, and a explorer.
How he died: Bar Fight
Criminal Art (optional): Furjacking
Relationships(BF/GF): Wow him.
Other: Furjacks ravens.

Character Name: Nicole Summers
Nickname: "Amber"
Age(5-17): 7
Picture: http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll200/StrangeOsaka/Toradora-toradora-16198258-500-281.jpg
Appearance Description: Like Sky, she is short for her age but not as short as Sky is for her age. Nicole wears a light orange tee shirt, light brown shorts, a bright red scarf, and a pair of white shoes.
Hair Color: Amber
Eye Color: Reddish Brown
Personality(2 sentences): Gentle if your feeling down in the dumps and will try to make you smile, and sweet and innocent if she thinks shes in trouble, but she has a daring side that comes out when her curiosity flares. She will follow others around in fear of being alone, but usually its not very long until she follows someone else.
How she died: Car crash.
Criminal Art (optional): Nope.
Relationships(BF/GF): Nope.
Other: She has band-aids on her knees and elbows, as well as on her face, from when she was alive.
"But suddenly something fragile snapped inside the pale girl, and the witch that had been so brittle yet whole, decided to set a fire that even her herself could not hope to put out."

sardonicSeldom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul of the Abyss~ » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:41 am

(( Dying Flame and SheWhoRunsWithWolves are Accepted! I won't be online for a while due to a family vacation, so we will start posting Monday, March 19. Sorry for the wait, but I won't be on until then. Thank you to everyone who joined. This RP is going to turn out great :) ! ))
~Soul of the Abyss~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warrior cats rock » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:50 pm

(ok when can we start)
warrior cats rock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G๏l๔єภєאє » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:04 am

((Peace said that we start today, but we should wait for her post to start us off.))

Image Image Image
G๏l๔єภєאє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me