Saddness never ends((Romance emo RP Accepting))

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Saddness never ends((Romance emo RP Accepting))

Postby Broken</3 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:30 am

Our legs begin to break
We've walked this path for f a r too l o n g
My lungs, they start to ache
But still we c a r r y on
I'm choking on my words
Like I got a noose around my neck
I can't believe it's come to this
And dear, I fear
That this ship is sinking tonight

I won't give up on you
These scars won't t e a r us a p a r t
So don't give up on me
It's not too late for us
And I'll save you from yourself
And I'll save you from yourself

I'm not coming home tonight
'Cause dear I fear, dear I fear
'Cause dear I fear
This ship is sinking
Is there hope for us?
Can we make it out alive?
I can taste the failure on your lips
Is there hope for us?
Can we make it out alive?
I can taste the failure

Close your eyes
There's nothing we can do
But sleep in this bed that we made for ourselves
You're trapped in your past
Like it's six feet under

Try to numb the pain
With alcohol and pills
But it won't repair your trust
You can't stand on two f**king feet
With a substance as a crutch

I won't give up
I won't give up on you
We'll play this symphony
I won't give up
I won't give up on you
We'll play this symphony of sympathy

------------------------------

Story

You are a heartbroken person. You want to larn to lvoe again but its only a dream the only way you could love is whne you die.. or is it? Maybe someone will love you but you have to find teh right one.. you were taken away by FBi and live on your own on a island that is a huge city and now you live out by yourself and are seachign for love.. will you find it or is this a trap for heart break?

Rules

Tess rules
Drama,abuse all is welcome
Make one girl and one boy at least . IF not its fine jut try to have two characters.
PG 13
If you cuse * it out please.
No spam
Please have fun and welcome anyone you know to join this rolpaly!

Code: Select all
Forum

[img]PICTURE IS REQUIRED[/img]
Name:
Beliefs:

Diggging deeper

Personality:
History:
Family:
Pets:
Car:
Phone:
Friends:
Enemies:
Dialy diets:
Other:

Love life

Crush:
Boyfriend/girlfriend:

Getting to know you

Tattoos:
Scars:
Percings:
diseases:
Other:

Characters

Orginal hair color

When its dyed

Name: Danny Hinder
Sexuality: Gay
Beliefs: Is a atheist. He hasnt beilived in god since he took away his dad and mother form him.
He is also a anarchist and doesnt beilive there should be any government.

Digging deeper

Personality: He is veyr shy and quite. He can be sweet and nice. He doesnt like to fight but he will cause trouble. He is willing to help anyone who needs help even if they hate him. he doesnt like other people in pain so he alwasy tries to help just because he cares for people alot. He is very loving and will sow his love to someone right away if he loves them.
History:As a kid he watched his om die from a sickness. His dad always blamed himself and then one day Danny came homef rom school and his dad killed himself right in front of his son. He lived with his uncle. he doesnt really talk to his family anymore because he cant stand teh memories of his parents so he tries to aviod them as much as posible so he doesnt think about his parents and their deaths. as a kid he was always tormented. he tried his luc with girls but wsnt intreested he found out he was gay when he was 11
Family: His parents are dead and he has never had any brothers or sisters.
Pets:None
Phone: Iphone
Car: Uses a skatebaord to get around
Daily Diets:He doesnt eat much, he snacks on carrots. He loves chicken for dinner and lunch. Breakfast he eats bagels most of teh time or yogurt it all depends on the mood he is in. Somtimes he wont eat all ay when hes upset

getting to know you

Disease: Depression
Tattos: He has hope on one wrist and pain on the other.
Piercings: Septa, and spider bite.
Body modifications: He is very tall and skinny. Due to teh fact he doesnt eat much. He wears skinnies, regular colors and neon colors. He wears band t shirts and hoodies alot.
Scars:His arms are scarred from self harm. He was a big scar on the left side of his neck that stands out

Forum

Name:Mike
Sexuality:Straight
Beliefs: Atheist

Diggging deeper

Personality: very straight to the point and harsh.
History: His parents abadoned him and ever since he has trust problems. He lived with his Aunt for a long time until she passed awa due to cancer and now he lives alone
Family: Mom and dad ran away. Aunt is daed and never had kids.
Car:Skatebaord
Phone:Envy touch
Friends:--
Enemies:--
Dialy diets: Whatever he wants to eat
Other:

Love life

Crush: None
Boyfriend/girlfriend: Open

Getting to know you

Tattoos:
Scars: He has a big scar on his chestform a dog attack
Percings: He has gaugs,snake bites and a septa periceing.
diseases: None
Other:

Forum

Name: Alexander gale
Sexuality:Bi
Beliefs: Athiest

Diggging deeper

Personality:He is very sweet and a liar too..
History: His parents divorced thats it.
Family: He lived with his mom but lvies alone now, he still will visit them sometimes.
Car:None
Phone:Iphone
Dialy diets:Eats whatever
Other:

Love life

Crush:Open
Boyfriend/girlfriend:Open

Getting to know you

Tattoos:None
Scars:None
Percings: Snake bites
diseases:ADHD and depression
Other:

Forum

Name: Henry Hart
Sexuality:Straight
Beliefs:Athiest

Diggging deeper

Personality:Very rude. A cheater
History:His parnets divorced and kicked him put and then got back together after they got rid of him
Family:Mom,dad. Little sister who he never sees
Car:None
Phone: Droid
Dialy diets:Whaever
Other:

Love life

Crush:None
Boyfriend/girlfriend:Open

Getting to know you

Tattoos:none
Scars:All over stomach,arms and legs
Percings: None excpet gauges
diseases:None
Other:
Broken</3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Saddness never ends((Romance emo RP Accepting))

Postby QueenofDragons » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:48 am

Name: "My parents named me Lily-Rose Amelia Vetch. Quite a name, I know. Most people call me Belladonna."
Sexuality: "Bisexual. Got a problem with it?"
Beliefs: "You mean religious beliefs? I'm peagan. Again, problem?"

Diggging deeper

Personality: Lily-Rose, or Belladonna as she is better known, lives up to her nickname. Belladonna--also known as Deadly Nightshade--is a beautiful flower that produces black cherry-like berries, which are extremely toxic. She was named after the so-called 'Death Cherries' for a reason--at first glance, she's simple and gorgeous, with intoxicatingly bright green eyes and naturally deep-black hair. But when you dig deeper, you'll find that she's just as poisonous as her nickname implies. She has a violent temper and a short fuse, so watch your step. She can be extremely stubborn and harsh, and has major trust issues. But if you manage to stick around long enough to gain her trust, she can be quiet but kind. Her trust is fragile, though, and she's emotionally scarred from her past.
History: Belladonna has lived a rough life. She's the oldest of two children, her younger sibling being her sister Kassie. Her mother died giving birth to Kassie, and her father was abusive to both of them. Belladonna became extremely protective of Kassie, putting her sister's life before her own. Because of it, she took most of the abuse. When she was 13 and Kassie was 6, Bella was at school and Kassie was home; she had half-days at Kindergarten. Their father was forcing Kassie to cook and she dropped a glass, breaking it. Furious, Kassie was beaten. Belladonna got home halfway through the event and tried to stop him. A neighbor heard the noise and went to investigate. Their father was arrested for abuse and Kassie taken to the emergency room, knocked into a coma. She died three days later and Bella was passed from foster family to foster family until she turned 18.
Family: No one, as far as she's concerned. Her father is somewhere out there, but she doesn't consider him family.
Pets: Willow, f
Car: "I don't own one. I prefer to walk."
Phone: Droid
Friends: "Ryan. That's it."
Enemies: "Almost everyone I talk to."
Dialy diets: "I don't know...whatever I feel like eating."
Other: Nope

Love life

Boyfriend/girlfriend: None

Getting to know you

Tattoos: On the inside of her left ankle: A yellow rose and white rose with 'Kassie Vetch' written in black script
On the inside of her right ankle: A yellow rose and white rose with 'Annabeth Vetch' (her mother's name) written in matching black script
On the back of her neck: An Egyptian ankh
Scars: A ton, but the most prominent ones: a horizontal one on the underside of each wrist, several that cross each other on her back, a diagnal one that goes across her collarbone, one that goes across her left eye but its hard to see because of her hair.
Percings: Double earlobe piercings, a hoop through the top of her left ear, snakebites
diseases: Depression, insomnia, she's also partially blind in her left eye if that counts
Other: n/a

Forum

Name: Ryan Snow
Sexuality: Bisexual
Beliefs: Atheis

Diggging deeper

Personality: Ryan is a fun-loving guy. He can be serious, but it can be hard for him sometimes. He loves to have fun and mess around. His closes friend is Belladonna--who he calls Bella. They've been friends since elementary school, and he knows all her secrets. He's very trusting, loyal, and playful. He's ADHD, though, so he doesn't exactly have the best focus.
History: Ryan had a fairly average history. He met Bella in first grade and they became friends. His parents were divorced when he was in middle school, around the same time that Kassie died.
Family: His parents
Pets: Just Maui, a female pitbull mix
Car: Nope. He preferrs his skateboard
Phone: Blackberry
Friends: Belladonna
Enemies: He doesn't really dislike people, let alone hate them
Dialy diets: He's addicted to Mountain Dew. Does that count?
Other: Nope

Love life

Crush: None at the moment
Boyfriend/girlfriend: Nope

Getting to know you

Tattoos: This on his right shoulder
Scars: None
Percings: Snakebites
diseases: ADHD
Other: nope

Forum

Name: Roxanne Carter (Rox)
Sexuality: Lesbian and proud of it

Diggging deeper

Personality: Rox is a shy girl when you first meet her, and it takes her quite a while to warm up to someone. But once she doesn't she's very fun-loving and charismatic. She's a hopeless romantic and does have a bit of a temper, though you would never know it. She keeps to herself unless you're a friend, in which case she's very open. She has a soft spot for kids. She also loves anime and pretty much anything Japanese, and does occasionally cosplay as Deathnote characters. Rox is pretty flakey and just goes with the flow. For example, she sold her run-down car to pay for a fancy pocket knife and her gerbil, along with gerbil supplies.
History: Rox figured out she was lesbian when she was 16 and her parents could never really accept it. They had a bit of a falling out and she hasn't talked to them since. Her brother somewhat accepted her, but sided with their parents.
Family: Her parents, her older brother
Pets: She has a gerbil with an undefined name. His name has changed about 5 times in the past week alone.
Car: Nope. She sold the piece of crap a while ago.
Phone: iPhone
Friends: Not really
Enemies: None
Dialy diets: Nope
Other: Uh-uh

Love life

Boyfriend/girlfriend: None

Getting to know you

Tattoos: The Japanese character for hope on the small of her back
Scars: no noticeable ones
Percings: Earlobes, nose
diseases: none
Other: no
Last edited by QueenofDragons on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
QueenofDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenofDragons » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:09 am

(finished)
QueenofDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken</3 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:35 am

((Accepted we can start))

Danny | Male | 19 | Homosexual | Crush: Ryan

I walaked down the street alone and my hand in my pockets. I sighed loooking down and I loked around my eyes sparkled the bright green they were. I looked up at the sky and held back form crying. "Mom. Dad."I sighed and I lokoed down standing in front of my new house. I missed them, they went to"heaven " when I was only 12.

Mike | Male | 19 | Straight | Crush: ---

I walked to the park and I sat on the swings and thought of my ex alisha. She was sweet, but wasnt the best. Now she was in a assylum. Maybe I should of been careful to break up with peolple. I kicked the mulch up off the ground and a ring was revelaed under the ground I picked it up and threw it across the park. The ring had landed by the monkey bars that were across from the swings I sat on.

Henrey | male 19 | straight | crush: ---

I sat on my porch and flicked the rest of my cig to the groud and stepped on it making it go out. I walked down my sidewalk and to the street. I looked around and looked up at the sky and squinted my eyes . I turned my back to the sun and headed the opposite direction and went down towards the woods .

Alexander | Male | 17 | Bi | Crush: ---

I sat on teh curb in front of the woods and sighed."shes off again."I laughed thinking of my sister who moved from germeany, to canada,to france. she moved alot. She never really stayed in place .
Broken</3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenofDragons » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:02 am

{Belladonna}
Relationship Status: Single, no crush

I walked down the street, playing absentmindedly with one of my many necklaces. The wind blew my black hair around my face and I shoved strands away. I raked a hand through my hair, catching sight of one of the white scars that snaked across my wrist. I winced, remembering the razor blade breaking my skin, crimson liquid staining my arm.

{Ryan}

I stared blankly up at the sky. Where was Bella? She should have been here by now. She'd most likely run into something. Or someone. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she had run into someone and currently trying to destroy their life. I smirked, imagining Bella shouting at some random stranger. That would be just like her.

{Rox}
Sexuality: Lesbian

I was bored. Which was unlike me. Raking a hand through my purple-and-black-striped hair, I watched the people in the park. After a moment, I walked to the swings and sat in one, my sketchbook in my lap. It swung lightly back and forth, and I tapped the eraser end of my pencil against my chin.
QueenofDragons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken</3 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:21 am

Danny | Male | 19 | Homosexual | Crush: Ryan

I walekd down the street and bumped into Ryan. "Ooff."I sqeaule dand shook my head."uhh."i looked up and he was really cute. I smiled."Im sorry. I need to pay attention to were im going."I rubbed the back of my neck with a small giggle. I wanted to touch his hair but I restrained myself, thatd be weird to do to a sranger...

Mike | Male | 19 | Straight | Crush: ---

I walked down the street and saw a girl at the park. {Rox} i walked over to her and leaned against the pole of teh swing seat."Hello."I said with a small smile reaching my lips as I looked down at her from the swing she was sitting down at.

Henrey | male 19 | straight | crush: ---

I walked into the woods and I sat in a small opening as a fox appeared it bonded towards me . it as Rex, my fox for some reason he liked me from teh start I pet him and I picked him up and started to walk out of the woods.

Alexander | Male | 17 | Bi | Crush: ---

I walked down the street in a plaid button up, it half way opened and it revealed a black tanktop that said 'asking alexandria' I saw a girl wlaking. I went up to her and smiled."Hello."I said softly.
Broken</3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperfection; » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:24 am

(I'm extremely bored, haah. Looks like Ima join. ;D)

Name: Ashley Jones
Sexuality: Homosexual, or Lesbian as you may know it.
Beliefs: Atheist.

Digging deeper

Personality: She's a real sweetheart, not wanting to hurt anyone. If she does, it's not purposely done. She's extremely shy, and usually never approaches anyone, and if a stranger approaches her, she usually gets nervous.
History: Ashley hates talking about it but, if you must know, here it is. Her father abused her and her mother until she was eight in every possible way; then he cheated on her mother. When her mother knew of this, she and Ashley moved out. Once Ashley was 13, her father overdosed and died. Her mother never spends time with Ashley and never told her what her father overdosed on.
Family: No other siblings.
Pets: Always wanted one, but no.
Car: Can't afford it.
Phone: iPhone
Friends: She doesn't really have any, as she's too scared to approach a stranger and get to know them.
Enemies: Her mother, but she doesn't really know many people so there aren't really any enemies.
Daily diets: No, she eats whenever and wherever she wants.
Other: Nope.

Love life

Crush: Open.
Boyfriend/girlfriend: Open.

Getting to know you

Tattoos: A small star tattoo on her middle finger.
Scars: She hides them all, though there are many all over.
Piercings: The picture explains that.
diseases: Not any she knows of.
Other: You probably don't want me to join this. DX

Name: Kyle Bern, though he wants everyone to call him Ricki.
Sexuality: Bi-Curious

Digging deeper

Personality: He's just crazy and immature. He's also lovable. Everyone that knows him finds him extremely annoying, so he's much more lonely nowadays. He's pretty outgoing, and honest. Joking around, he always does.
History: His mother died last year, and everything went downhill. He went in big depression, since his father was his everything.
Family: He has a two of younger brothers, and one older brother.
Pets: None.
Car: Can't afford one.
Phone: LG Rumor 2
Friends: No friends anymore, they couldn't handle him.
Enemies: His brothers.
Daily diets: None.
Other: Nope.

Love life

Crush: Danny boii. ;D
Boyfriend/girlfriend: Open.

Getting to know you

Tattoos: None.
Scars: He doesn't have any, except his wrist.
Piercings: Just the lip piercing.
diseases: None.
Other: Sorry, had to join since I was creeping your posts broken. XD
Last edited by imperfection; on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

ImageImage

btw this is my girlfriend. i love her, and you should go gift her since she's beautiful and perf <3

imperfection;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Broken</3 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:34 am

((Kyle and danny ? ;D

Accepted.xD))
Broken</3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperfection; » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:37 am

(Mmkay, I'll make Kyle crush Danny. XD)

Kyle heard his alarm clock go on, and sighed. "Fine, I guess." He got up, and closed his alarm clock. He changed into his favorite jeans and shirt. "I'm not hungry yet." He told himself, looking at his tummy. He then walked outside, feeling the cold breeze throughout his body from the wind. "I thought it was warmer, but I'm too lazy to go back." He sighed, walking slowly.
ImageImage

ImageImage

btw this is my girlfriend. i love her, and you should go gift her since she's beautiful and perf <3

imperfection;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me