Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby rose tyler, i » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Here you can post all of the dreams you've had! Good dreams, weird dreams, strange dreams, bad dreams, whatever you like!
Rules:
Keep it child friendly, after all, this is in the general discussion, and CS is a family friendly site.
No offending other people, just be polite to other members.
Follow the basic forum rules.
I think that's it!

My Example:
My friend and I were in Jamaica and this medicine lady asked us to fetch her some rare mushrooms that could only be found on the other side of the world. We sprouted wings and flew to the Amazon Rainforest and got the mushrooms, then gave them back to the lady. She got mad at my friend and I and made us fetch even more stuff. We were flying around and saw some kids at our school having a wrestling match, so we threw the mushrooms at them.
(Yup, it was a weird dream ^^')

Question of the Week:
Have you ever had a Lucid Dream?

Useful Links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rem_sleep
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_terror
Last edited by rose tyler, i on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
rose tyler, i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby The True Werewolf » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:43 pm

I have had a lot of dreams, one last night I forgot but I had one where I head this deep voice (later I found out that it was God) telling me that the moon was going to crash to earth and destroy it. Then a couple of nights ago my dead dog Bullet came to me with my other dead dog and cat and we played (yes I go to rainbow bridge basically every night and not only play with my pets, but other pets and wild animals) then the night when Bullet died she came to me to tell me goodbye
Image, Image, Image, Image, Image
PLEASE DON'T LET THEM DIE!

Image http://youtu.be/QH2-TGUlwu4 NYAN CAT!
The True Werewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charias » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:45 pm

I had a half-dream (I was sort of awake) where we were in a car driving down a forest road and there were thes two giant black bears fighting, but they were like the size of polar bears, it was so weird. For some reason it scared me loads and I woke up. Funny, thinking about it now I think I've finally found the message in that dream. If its possible for dreams to tell the future, anyway, because I had that dream a few days before I had any personal problems.
Last edited by Charias on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The True Werewolf » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:46 pm

dreams tell the future

The True Werewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose tyler, i » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:47 pm

The True Werewolf wrote:I have had a lot of dreams, one last night I forgot but I had one where I head this deep voice (later I found out that it was God) telling me that the moon was going to crash to earth and destroy it. Then a couple of nights ago my dead dog Bullet came to me with my other dead dog and cat and we played (yes I go to rainbow bridge basically every night and not only play with my pets, but other pets and wild animals) then the night when Bullet died she came to me to tell me goodbye

Wow.... I've never dreamt anything like that. My dreams don't usually turn out to be true.
I think my worst dream was that my mom abandoned me for my younger sister or that my dad died in a car accident.

rose tyler, i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The True Werewolf » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:48 pm

wow, 99% of my dreams come true, and they usually predict the future, and If I'm not doing it myself then my dreams are and I listen to them

The True Werewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose tyler, i » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:49 pm

LishaCakes wrote:I had a half-dream (I was sort of awake) where we were in a car driving down a forest road and there were thes two giant black bears fighting, but they were like the size of polar bears, it was so weird. For some reason it scared me loads and I woke up. Funny, thinking about it now I think I've finally found the message in that dream. If its possible for dreams to tell the future, anyway, because I had that dream a few days before I had any personal problems.

Yup, I've had strange dreams too. I dreamt I was attacked by fish while snorkeling and one bit me. I obtained magical powers and had the ability to transform into a mermaid... ^^'

rose tyler, i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose tyler, i » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:50 pm

The True Werewolf wrote:wow, 99% of my dreams come true, and they usually predict the future, and If I'm not doing it myself then my dreams are and I listen to them

That's really cool! I have had dreams that I wish predicted the future, but I don't think any of my dreams have so far.

rose tyler, i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The True Werewolf » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:51 pm

I don't like it when my dreams come true because a lot of them are scary and usually result in someone dying or something like that

The True Werewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me