Birds of a Feather || Semi-lit Family

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Birds of a Feather || Semi-lit Family

Postby Time.Child » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:47 am

Angie Chrystina Esholts

.:The basics:.

Name:
Angie (Ahn-gee) Esholts

Nicknames:
Just Angie

Sexuality
Straight

.:Read the Cover:.

Appearance (picture/description):
Link

Style?
Angie is normally seen in clothes that most people wouldn't wear on a daily basis.
She takes pride in her fashion sense and tends to dress a bit more glamorously than many people.
Ex. One Ex. Two

Glasses?
Nada. Unless she thinks it will compliment her outfit

.: Dig A Little Deeper:.

Personality:
Angie is a happy-go-lucky kind of person, who tends to focus on the good things in life... Even if she hasn't really
experienced a hard life. She likes parties, music, dancing, anything that comes with guaranteed fun. She's not
much of a working kind of girl, and tends to take it easy. When faced with a real problem Angie tends to avoid
it until the last moment. It may not be the best practice, but she's never been taught otherwise. Now, in terms of
romance, Angie is a sucker for flowers and other gifts. She's the kind of girl will call up one of her friends the second
she hangs up with a boy. She has yet to find the perfect match though. Angie was never the smartest kid in school,
but she's not stupid. She's particularly good at math, but often gets mixed up with words. On another note, she loves
camera's; taking pictures of other people, getting her picture taken. She loves it all. She has part time job at a modeling
company currently, but she isn't very experienced yet.

History:
Angie is a city girl. She was born in San Francisco and lived there until this past year. When she was younger
she was very close to her twin brother. But now they don't speak too often. Nickolas lives in Montana, with
his girlfriend and her family. Angie's parents met in Las Vagas, her mother was the daughter of a wealthy
American business owner. Her father was a technical geek who had recently won big by betting the money
he earned from inventing a new software. So, to say the least, Angie's had a pretty comfortable life. This is
the first time she's really had to take care of herself. Even though she still lives off her parents money, she still
has to deal with doing everything on her own, with no assistance.

Hometown:
San Francisco California

Family:
Twin brother; Nickolas, Mother; Elsa, Father; William

School?
She hasn't started college, mostly because she doesn't know what she wants to do with her life.

Job?
Angie works at a fashion/modeling agency called [InsertNameHere]. She's fairly new at it.

.:Just A Little Something:.

Interests:
Cameras and photos, Music,

Hobbies:
Modeling, it's really more of a hobby than her real job

Means of Transportation:
She has a car, which she loves

Living?
Angie lives a little, but well furnished and comfortable apartment

Pets?:
Nope. She isn't really into the whole, caring for other living things

.:Looking For Love?:.

Interested?
Angie is always interested in finding the perfect guy. In fact she spends much of her time talking about guys with her friends.

Crush?
No, but probably soon

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
She isn't currently in a relationship

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Time.Child on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:12 am, edited 13 times in total.
Date and Time where I am: Here
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Families

The Families

The Johnston Family
The Johnston's are the picture perfect family. At least, on the outside.
The mother, Mrs. Johnston, is a Real-estate agent and is always on the phone or away at open houses. Mr. Johnston
co-owns Arctic-tech Undistries, a company that creates electronic devices and software. The company takes up most of
his time, and he has very little time for his children. There are five Johnston kids raging from ages six to seventeen, two
boys and three girls. On the outside, the children too seem perfect, with good grades, impressive activities and expensive
clothing. But if you look deeper you'll find that this family is actually rather dis-functional.

The Melrose Family
The Melrose Family is new to the town, and is made up of a single mother and her four children.
Mr. Melrose left the family six years earlier, leaving behind his wife and kids. Ms. Melrose tries hard to keep her family
together, but with two jobs at the Diner and a nearby restaurant she's exhausted by the end of the day. The children, ages
twelve, thirteen and sixteen, each have their own troubles. None of them are quite sure how to deal with their
situation and it's hard on the whole family. They can't afford all of the new things, and hand-me-downs have become
rather popular, though unwanted. But they manage, for now.

The Charlotte-Evans Family
The Charlotte family is made up of a father and his two kids, a boy and a girl. The mother of
these eleven year old twins died two years ago of Cancer. Mr. Charlotte works as a Dentist and is married to Mrs. Evans
who's profession is a photographer. She has seven of her own children, two adopted from Japan. They range in age from
four to seventeen. Though they parents are in love, the children detest each other. The Charlotte kids call Mrs. Evans
"the Witch", and do anything to get under her skin. The seven Evans children use whatever they can to get their step-siblings
in trouble as well. Something is stirring in this household. Is it make or brake with this family?

The Becket-Hale Family
Mr. Becket divorced his first wife four years previously, and took the children with him.
Soon however, he met Miss Hale and that was when the romance began. He spent the world on her, and even moved
here to Harrington and Shepard Circle at her will. Their father is oblvious to the hatred the children feel toward their new
step-mother. It seems the three kids, ages seven, fourteen, and fifteen will do anything to rid their lives of her. Miss Hale
doesn't dislike the children at all, and wishes that they would simply accept her. It is true though, that she is at least ten years
younger than their father. Their seems to be a possibility of a new child in the family, but we'll see what happens.

The Verplanks Family
The Verplanks' consist of Mr. Verplanks who is a doctor and his six children. There are five boys
and the youngest a girl, ages eight to sixteen. There isn't really anything extraordinarily wrong with this family. Boys will be
boys, and their sister acts more like one anyway. Even if they don't show it, they all miss Mrs. Verplanks who went off to
become a actress in California. Mr. and Mrs. Verplanks were never actually divorced, and sometimes it seems like she will
come home. But, she never does and the family has stopped hoping... at least out loud. They still watch her on TV, playing
Roxanne Spalding, a secretary in a show called "Workplace". She even took their other dog, sister to the one at home.
Last edited by Time.Child on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Characters
The colored dashes beside the names show the gender.
The arrangement shows order of age.
Father|Mother|Sister|Brother

The Johnston's
~
~ Cynthia Marie Johnston || 34 || SleepingWithSirens
~ Andrew Kane Johnston || 17 || I n e v i t a b l e.
~ Jennifer Leanne Johnston || 17 || bella~is~the~best
~ Ashlie Cassidy Johnston || 13 || Flutterkitty
~
~ Noah Marie Johnston || 6 || I n e v i t a b l e.

The Melrose's
~ Cassidy Rose Melrose || 30 || bella~is~the~best
~ Jackson Harley Melrose || 16 || SleepingWithSirens
~ Alexandria Mary-Ann Melrose || 16 || --BlueFlame---
~ Matti Drew Melrose || 13 || I n e v i t a b l e.
~ Faera Leanne Melrose || 12 || *Aiedail*

The Charlotte-Evans'
~ Zachary James Charlotte || 42 || *Aiedail*
~
~ Kellin Quinn Evans || 17 || SleepingWithSirens
~ Farris Micheal Evans || 17 || Jubee
~ Thais Marie Evans || 16 || --BlueFlame--
~ Briggitta Dokota Evans || 14 || iAnnie
~ Haru Kokoro Shizuka Evans || 13 || TimeTraveler
~ Christina Nicole Charlotte || 11 || *Aiedail*
~
~ Camry Elise Evans || 5.5 || Flutterkitty
~

The Becket-Hale's
~
~
~ Shelby Joyce Becket || 15 || Summertime Killer
~ Johnathan Louis Becket || 14 || bella~is~the~best
~ Caroline Renée Becket || 7 || Flutterkitty

The Verplanks'
~
~
~ Prince Michael Joseph Verplanks || 16 || I<3MJ
~ Austin James Verplanks || 15 || Summertime Killer
~
~
~ Paris-Merissa Katherine Jayne Verplanks || 8 || I<3MJ
Last edited by Time.Child on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:20 pm, edited 31 times in total.
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Character(s)

Postby Time.Child » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:54 am

My Character(s)

X X
♀ Ashlie ♀

|| Basic ||
Full Name:
Ashlie Cassidy Johnston
Nickname(s):
Ash
Other:
---

|| Physical ||
Basic Description:
Ashlie is about average height and is fairly thin. She has rather pale skin, which seems
to make her look thinner, though how no one is sure. She has straight, strawberry-blonde hair and bright
pale blue eyes that twinkle when she smiles. Ashlie has braces, because her teeth were too close together,
which she got when she was eleven. It's almost time for them to come off. In all she's rather pretty, but
definitely still more of a kid than an adult.

Hair:
Shoulder length, straight, strawberry-blonde
Eyes:
Bright, pale blue
Body Alterations:
She has had her ears pierced since she was six
Other:
---

|| In Depth ||
Personality:
Ashlie is generally a nice, caring girl, who likes things to be tidy. Most of the time you can find her
with her friends, on the phone, or surfing the web. She tends to be rather social and loves to talk. Being in the exact
middle of the family doesn't really bother her, she loves all of her siblings, even if they can be annoying sometimes.
She especially looks up to her older sister, who is generally her role model. When she grows up, Ashlie wants to become
a photographer or a singer. For now she spends time dreaming about trying out for cheerleading and making new friends
in the coming year, her freshman year of high school. She's not all good, in fact a lot of the time she's trying to sneak
out of the house or do other stuff her parents wouldn't approve of.

Blue, Taking Pictures, Hanging with friends, Sweets
Dislikes:
Bugs, Rainy days, Baseball, People who play unfairly
Phobias:
Being an outcast
Other:
---

|| Personal Things ||
Room:
Here
Do You Share It?:
Nope, no need
Cell Phone:
Here
Vehicle:
---
Other:
---

|| Relationships ||
Family Role:
Middle Sister
Favorite Family Member:
WIP
Least Favorite Family Member:
WIP
Romance:
She has a crush on Matti Melrose
Other:
---

|| Other ||
Username:
Flutterkitty
Nickname:
Flutter
Other:
---

X X
♀ Camry ♀

|| Basic ||
Full Name:
Camry Elise Evans
Nickname(s):
Camy-cub
Other:
---

|| Physical ||
Basic Description:
Camry is average in height, weight and skin color. Though her skin is on the paler side.
She has slightly wavy dirty-blonde hair and deep, chocolate brown eyes. The little girl has recently lost
her two front teeth and they won't be coming in for a while. She's cute and not very remarkable looking.

Hair:
Dirty blonde, slightly wavy, fairly long
Eyes:
She has deep, chocolate brown eyes
Body Alterations:
---
Other:
---

|| In Depth ||
Personality:
Camry is adorable and can be a little shy at first. Though she likes to meet new people, she won't
warm up to them for a little while. She loves her family very much, and would almost anything for them. Camry is
quite naive, and can be persuaded to things quite easily. She is actually really smart for a little kid, but she doesn't
show it much. Sometimes she is loud and rambunctious and likes to run around. Be careful what you say around her
because repeats everything she hears. She doesn't yet understand the difference between step, half, and real siblings.
But, she dislikes her step-siblings anyway.

Dislikes:
Step siblings, Mean people, Spiders, Ghosts
Phobias:
The dark, Monsters, etc.
Other:
---

|| Personal Things ||
Room:
Subject to change
Do You Share It?:
Yes, with whichever girl is closest in age
Cell Phone:
---
Vehicle:
---
Other:
---

|| Relationships ||
Family Role:
Second youngest
Favorite Family Member:
Mommy
WIP
Romance:
---
Other:
---

|| Other ||
Username:
Above ^^
Nickname:
^^
Other:
---

♀ Caroline ♀

|| Basic ||
Full Name:
Caroline Renée Becket
Nickname(s):
Carrie
Other:
---

|| Physical ||
Basic Description:
Caroline has slightly tan, smooth skin. She is about average height and
weight. She has waist length, straight, light-brown hair that matches her
chocolate brown eyes.

Hair:
Light brown, waist length, mostly straight
Eyes:
Chocolate brown
Body Alterations:
She has her ears pierced
Other:
---

|| In Depth ||
Personality:
Caroline is definitely a tomboy, she hates all things "girlish" or pink. She loves sports and playing with her friends.
Though Alex puts up a "tough guy/girl" attitude, she's really very sensitive. She'll throw a punch at anyone who tries
to hurt her, or her friends, but anything verbal goes straight to heart. She isn't afraid of most things, but the things
that she is scared of frighten her horribly. She tries to act like a boy more than a girl, and she tends to ignore other
girls. If you want to know her secrets you're gonna have to be very close to her, and she never forgets.
Nor does she easily forgive.

Dislikes:
Cats, Girly stuff, pink
Phobias:
Heights, Deep water
Other:
---

|| Personal Things ||
Room:
here
Do You Share It?:
Nope
Cell Phone:
---
Vehicle:
---
Other:
---

|| Relationships ||
Family Role:
Youngest
Favorite Family Member:
Dad
Step-mom
Romance:
Other:
---

|| Other ||
Username:
^^
Nickname:
^^
Other:
---
Last edited by Time.Child on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Birds of a Feather || Semi-lit Family || Accepting

Postby Time.Child » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:44 pm

BUMp!
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABANDONEDACCOUNT1234 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:55 pm

♀Shelby ♀

|| Basic ||
Full Name:
Shelby Joyce Becket
Nickname(s):
None, really
Other:
Nothing

|| Physical ||
Basic Description:
Mostly an hour-glass figure (not very visible in picture above), 5'6, brunette, tanned, and freckles in her nose.
Hair:
Brown
Eyes:
Brown
Body Alterations:
She just wears a lot of make-up, as seen in the picture above.
Other:
She's always waring a lot of bracelets on her left arm. (Right arm to us)

|| In Depth ||
Personality:
She is shy, klutzy, and sweet. Although, don't be fooled - once you get to know her she is open, wild, and free. Now, let's go a little more into it, shall we? She's so shy that if she doesn't know you she will freeze up and not say anything to you. If the teacher calls on her she stutters and tries to say the answer but she can't get it out. Then, she's klutzy. If she's running and there's nothing on the ground, she'll trip. She's the kinda person who will walk into walls, trip on nothing, and can't hold anything without dropping it. She doesn't drop many things, just her phone, mostly. Plus, Shelby is sweet - but there's nothing much to add on to that. On paper, she seems like a total dork. But, once you get to know her, she will but insane, funny, and... indescribable. Oh, and lastly, she can't double task for the life of her.
Rainbows, animals (especially dogs), her friends, and her family. Well, her family most of the time. Rain, sun, the beach.
Dislikes:
School, most sports, her enemies (Who must always sleep with one eye open), and models. She just downright hates models.
Phobias:
She's horrified of spiders.
Other:
Nothing

|| Personal Things ||
Room:
This is it, if that's okay. The upstairs section is only open to her and people if she invites you up to it. She usually sleeps up there, for she writes her stories there and falls asleep while writing.
Do You Share It?:
Sure, if there's someone who wants to share with her.
Cell Phone:
Her cell phone
Vehicle:
---
Other:
Nothing

|| Relationships ||
Family Role:
15 year old sister
Favorite Family Member:
Lol she has none so far, will update when she gets some family members.
Miss Hale *Growl*
Romance:
Has a crush on Andy ;)
Other:
Nothing

|| Other ||
Username:
Summertime Killer
Nickname:
Summer or Carolyn
Other:
Nothing.

x|x

♂ Austin ♂

|| Basic ||
Full Name:
Austin James Verplanks
Nickname(s):
Aj or Austin
Other:
Nothing

|| Physical ||
Basic Description:
Short for his age, slightly tanned, brown hair, and brown eyes.
Hair:
Brown
Eyes:
Brown
Body Alterations:
None
Other:
Nothing

|| In Depth ||
Personality:
He is very sporty and playful. He is great with kids, and loves people. He is very friendly, but will be mean to anyone who is mean to his little sister. He hates bullies, and every time he sees one he will beat them up even worse then they were doing to the person. Austin also, is playful and flirty. He is always flirting and trying to get a girlfriend. But, once her gets a girl he looses his wondering eye, and is very loyal. He is a rebel, but can be kind of a goody two-shoes. With teachers, he is a big kiss-up but outside of school he is a huge rebel. But, he gets annoyed very easily, so don't mind him if he punches holes in walls, yells a lot, or gets mad at you. He can be really mean if you get on his bad side...
Cool shoes, his little sister, baseball, hockey, kissing in the rain/rain/rainy days, and skateboarding.
Dislikes:
Too much light, thunder/lightning, being too cold or too hot, stereotypes, football/basketball, and falling off her skateboard.
Phobias:
He is horrified of heights
Other:
Nothing

|| Personal Things ||
Room:
Here
Do You Share It?:
No.
Cell Phone:
Outside|Flipped Inside
Vehicle:
Too young to drive
Other:
Nothing

|| Relationships ||
Family Role:
15 year old brother
Favorite Family Member:
Little Sister
None so far...
Romance:
Crush on Alexandria :3
Other:
Nothing

|| Other ||
Username:
Summertime Killer
Nickname:
Summer, Carolyn
Other:
Nothing
Last edited by ABANDONEDACCOUNT1234 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.

ABANDONEDACCOUNT1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .a r r o w. » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Jennifer

|| Basic ||
Jennifer Leanne Johnston
Nickname(s): Jenny, Jen
Other:

|| Physical ||
Basic Description: Light, she is slender and is always smiling even though her life is weird,she has mood swings somtimes and doesn't really like to be around her parents aever since they got really busy with work, Now she mainly hangs out with her firneds and focuses on school work
Hair: Beach Blonde
Eyes: Misty Blue
Body Alterations: no
Other:

|| In Depth ||
Personality: She is bright, caring, she can be Emo at times but she is mostly happy, like i said above, she has moods swings, were one day, She's waering plaid with skinny jeans(In her country, Im-A-Rebal kind of days) and the next, she's wearing beanies, cut-off jeans, and heavy makeup
Dislikes: Snotty girls, Jerks, Spiders, ants, and humid days
Phobias: nothing really
Other:

|| Personal Things ||
Room: http://www.i9u.net/wp-content/uploads/2 ... Design.jpg
Do You Share It?: no
Cell Phone: http://www.prlog.org/10611653-slide-wif ... phones.jpg
Vehicle: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ks639P_nPqE/T ... -crazy.jpg
Other: no

|| Relationships ||
Family Role: Older sister
Favorite Family Member:
Romance: She has had some but all the guys dumped her na dshe has a broken heart only the right guy can fix </3
Other:

|| Other ||
Username: bella~is~the~best
Nickname: Bella
Other:
Last edited by .a r r o w. on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
i'm arrow. i draw, paint, procrastinate, etc.
/ fob / mcr / p!atd / top /

dean winchester must be protected at all costs.
bucky barnes killed me. ten is my doctor.
ninepetals, tenpetals and captainswan are my otps.

"everyday you gotta wake up and be yourself,
even if you suck, especially if you suck, because
no one else sucks like you suck." - patrick stump

doctor who; star wars; marvel; twd; spn; lotr;
christina grimmie,assassin's creed, skryim, cats,
and imagine dragons.
___________________________________________________________________________________
i'm sorry my signature is always changing / intp / asexual / heteroromantic / true neutral
.a r r o w.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:24 pm

(( Please re-read the rules and make sure that your charrie is part of one of the families :3 ))
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .a r r o w. » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:30 pm

((I'd like the Johnstons please?))
i'm arrow. i draw, paint, procrastinate, etc.
/ fob / mcr / p!atd / top /

dean winchester must be protected at all costs.
bucky barnes killed me. ten is my doctor.
ninepetals, tenpetals and captainswan are my otps.

"everyday you gotta wake up and be yourself,
even if you suck, especially if you suck, because
no one else sucks like you suck." - patrick stump

doctor who; star wars; marvel; twd; spn; lotr;
christina grimmie,assassin's creed, skryim, cats,
and imagine dragons.
___________________________________________________________________________________
i'm sorry my signature is always changing / intp / asexual / heteroromantic / true neutral
.a r r o w.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Time.Child » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:31 pm

(( Alright, please edit your form :3 also, the form is for me to see how much you can type/what your writing is like. So, I'd appreciate it if you could expand my knowledge of your character a bit more in the appearance and personality pieces :3 ))
Time.Child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me