--> About BiB
I have decided that there are too many dull-colored characters around. The only kind of character I see people want is natural colored, with maybe one or two slightly unnatural colors. So many people are afraid that bright colors will look bad, and therefore they do not make bright colored characters.
Shame on you! Not letting the vivid light of this world shine in, reducing it to low-saturated colors. There are plenty of animals with bright, radiant colors. These "clashing", "neon" colors as you call them occur in nature as well!
Here at BiB, we are determined to let that brightness shine and give everyone a chance to spread the love with bright, fantastic colors.
--> BiB's Rules
1. Do not remove my signature from any image, do not claim designs as your own
2. Do not steal a design
3. Do not whine if you do not get one, I plan on making lots
4. You are free to name and alter small things, but remember to keep the bright colors and if it is changed drastically, let me know about it because it may change so much that I no longer want my name credited to the design!
5. Fill adoption forms out completely.
6. You may re-sell, but if you are not going to use it anymore i would recommend you give it back to me (I will try to give you some payment back) so that I can redistribute it to others.
7. Trades must be sent immediately. First come, first serve.
8. As soon as you buy the character, you are free to resize the custom reference however you want, so that it may be an icon or a signature.
--> BiB's Policies on Payment
<-- The cost may seem high, but I want to hear nothing about it. I am including in price the design and CUSTOM art (drawing each reference different)! That is worth a lot to me, and let's face it, collectable images that everyone has on this site are not a great source of payment.
<-- The payment will vary with each design depending on my perception of the quality, but it will include wishlist pets only.
<-- Just because you post first does not mean you will get the design! The first form that has payment sent right away, and is acceptable payment, is the winner.
--> Bib's Staff
Apache~ -- Artist and Founder of BiB
~Kiwi~ -- Artist
moonland -- Artist
Alley96 -- Artist
Drizzle -- Artist
randomzness -- Artist
Raella -- Artist
`paradox -- Artist
Soy -- Moderator
pheonixx -- Moderator
-Kiley- -- Moderator
Ƀlitz -- Moderator
Ainki -- Moderator
Chasing Dreams -- Moderator
Ainki made a stamp for BiB! Thanks, love! <3
- Code: Select all
Crhyoyo has made a chatroom for BiB! Check it out!
I will try to be on the chatroom tuesday nights (Arizona time about 7:00pm) and weekends, so check in around that time for me!
apache~ wrote:Artists! (too many to PM so i am posting here)
please hold some auctions/competitions for a few adoptables, as each design is going very quickly and most people can't seem to get their hands on one.
also i would prefer if each design is drawn in it's own lineart, customly, to preserve the quality art coming from this group. If you can't draw well in Oekaki, PM me with designs and I promise i will update them right away, unlike the oekaki drawings where I am slacking a little x)
WHICH brings me to a question:
Mods, should we have a separate art sales thread for any non-oekaki characters being sold? that way the artists' inboxes don't fill up to the brim?