NOTE: If you no longer want a Spire Cat, please return it HERE instead of a character adoption place (like the Break of Dawn, Pound of Hope, etc). I need to keep record of everyone who owns one for art/roleplay purposes, otherwise it'll get out of control and I'll have to shut this down!
What are "Spire Cats?"
Spire Cats are my original species. They are feline spirits with large bat wings, horns (males only), and supernatural powers. Spire Cats have dark fur with bright neon markings. The brighter the markings and the darker the fur, the more attractive a Spire Cat is. Elemental Spire Cats may have brighter or solid fur to match their element, but other then that all first generation Spire Cats must be dark with "glowing" or bright markings.
1. DO NOT use characters, designs, or art that does not belong to you! ART THEFT IS ILLEGAL.
2. Be respectful to all artists and members.
3. Do not claim Spire Cats as your own.
4. Do not take any Spire Cats related content offsite.
5. These rules can and will be changed at any time if I believe it to be necessary.
White Dot: The Spire Cat has already been adopted by another user.
Blue Dot: This is a raffle prize. Fill out a form, and you have the chance to win the character. The user will be chosen at random using an online generator or something.
Red Dot: This is a contest. Fill out the form, and the person with the most creative form wins.
So I've purchased/won/adopted a Spire Cat... what can I do with it?
- Roleplay with it here
- Display it in your signature.
- Put it in your character thread.
- Color it in the exclusive Spire Cat line arts.
No new Spire Cats will be created until the current ones are adopted out.
1. Follow all general rules that are listed above.
2. It is alright to make a Spire Cat for yourself, but most of your created designs must be for public adoption.
3. You may not use Spire Cats for personal profit, whether it is virtual or real. Although I am granting you permission to be a designer, I still have all rights to Spire Cats. Art contests and such are allowed, however.
4. You must have an end date. You must also have at least four entries before you can judge. (You may extend the end date if you do not receive enough entries.)
5. You can not make a new Spire Cat until your old one has been adopted.
None for this week.