Ѧαʏ∂αʏ, Ƨσмɛ∂αʏ... Ƨɛмι-˩ιт / No More Space

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Ѧαʏ∂αʏ, Ƨσмɛ∂αʏ... Ƨɛмι-˩ιт / No More Space

Postby Prophet » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Mayday, Someday... A Semi-Lit Role Play with Filled Spots :C Sorry
________________________________________________________________________________________

Short Summery of World War Two

In the Nineteen Forties, a horrible event was happening...World War Two... For those of you who aren't aware of what World War Two was I will tell you~

From Nineteen Thirty Nine thru Nineteen Forty Five, a horrible War had begun. World War Two, led by Adolph Hitler, and based in Germany. Hitler was on a mission to rid the world of impure humans, the Jews, Gays, and many others. Almost every neighboring nation got involved in the war, some on the side of the Germans,aka Nazi's;Even young boys around fifteen were being drafted to the war. Things like bombs, poison gases, and guns...So many guns. Millions of Men, Women, Children, even infants and animals were being murdered all around the globe. For more information, you may want to go to this site.

But, here is our Plot
In World War Two, people often forget aside from all the Adults, and Young children involved in the war, there were teenagers. Still trying to learn who they were, learning new things about themselves, and others. Boys began to like girls, and girls like boys. But in the midst of the war this was hard. Luckily for our teenagers, they're in England. Still involved in the war, the country suffering things like bomb raids, but life was still doable. Though, everyone was always in fear. The teens of this era were able to balance fear with Romance, Fun, and Hope. Attempting to keep friendships through death, and other events.

They had families, though most of the Fathers and older brothers were away in the war. Drafting laws weren't as strict in England then Germany. Mothers and Children were home, longing for their missing family. Nearly Eight out of Ten homes had its own personal bomb shelter, though there were public ones as well. Schooling began in preschool, and ended anywhere between Eighth and Tenth grade in this difficult time.

So generally, this Role Play is about the Teenagers trying to survive in England during World War Two. They may, or may not be attending school. They may, or may not be living on the streets. It just depends on their situation. Though, the one thing they all have in common, is they're looking to at least try an dabble in the subject of Romance.

Rules

There are not many rules, but please. Follow them to your best ability.

Romance
Clearly, if you are posting at the correct level, you should be fairly knowlagable in the general rules of Romance on Chicken Smoothie.
-It must be kept to a PG-13 Ratio.
-Fade to Black, for anything that may evolve to something to, err, advanced.
-You aren't to have a boyfriend or girlfriend within only seven pages, it tends to make the Role Play end faster.
-You should add drama. Things like brake ups, or even cheating is Okay in my book.
-Any of these may change, or I may add more.

Characters
-You are to only have ONE character per user, since only 10 will be here, that's fair.
-There will be Five Boys and Five Girls, that equals Ten users in all.
-No Mary-Sues, or Gary-Sues. No ones perfect.
-These are just normal teenagers in an abnormal time. No Powers.
-Everyone here is either Fourteen,Fifteen,Sixteen, or Seventeen.
-Any of these may change, or I may add more.

General
-I am like an over lord here, though if you would like to be a Mini-Mod, PM me.
-Please, use a picture. Again, if you post at this level you should know how to do [img]This.[/img]
-When it comes to recaps, anyone can supply them. I don't mind.
-Please post at least a seven sentence paragraph.
-Well, I know that some people post, say, personality, like this Sweet,Kind,Happy-Go-Lucky,and very smart! This is utterly UN-acceptable. And very NOT Semi-Lit. So, if you DON'T post Semi-Lit(One to Five Paragraphs) It would most likely be best for you to look some where else :C Sorry...

Character List
Name(And Picture).Page.Age.Relationship Status.Crush.User
Boys
-Reserved
Jeremy Thatcher.Page Three.Sixteen.Single.Has no Crush.Tea.For.Two
Seth Frost.Page Two.Fifteen.Single.Has no Crush.Nithera
Andrew Joseph Lincoln.Page Two.Sixteen.Single.Has no crush.Magique
Danny Glass.Page Two.Sixteen.Single.Has no Crush. recĸleѕѕ&relenтleѕѕ

Girls
Elizabeth Lynne Kingston.Page One.Fifteen.Single.Has no Crush.briannabribri
Charlene Sinclair.Page One.Sixteen.Single.Has no Crush.MBRShorse
Sky Eliza Blue.Page Three.Seventeen.Single.Has no Crush.Gerard Way ♥
Paris Katherine Jackson.Page One.Fifteen.Single.Has no Crush.I<3MJ
Piper Mable Arceu.Page One.Fifteen.Single.Has no Crush.Music's Lover

Skelly

Code: Select all
[center][b][i][u][size=85]Nickname[/u][/i][/b]

[img]Picture[/img]
[code]Pictures Link[/code]

[b]Name[/b]

[b]Age[/b]

[b]Gender[/b]

[b]Religion[/b]

[b]Family[/b]

[b]Personality[/b]

[b]History[/b]

[b]Crush[/b]

[b]Boyfriend or Girlfriend[/b]

[b]Anything[/b][b]Else[/b][/size][/center]

Nickname
Piper
http://img3.visualizeus.com/thumbs/1c/bf/girl,red,hair,ginger,gorgeous,photo,redhead-1cbf8b5b5581fe4aa48e60fe8d985891_h.jpg

Name
Piper Mable Arceu
Religion
Athiest, was once a Christian, but is no longer.
Family
Her Mother was killed in a bomb raid, and her Father, her Father. She hasn't heard from him since he went to the war in Nineteen Thirty Five.
Personality
Piper is, well. Shes complex and hard to explain. She can be overly timid, well more so jumpy. But also very gruff and distraught. Yet, in the same seance she might be affectionate, and passive. Generally she is polite, well, extremely polite; kind hearted, and passionate. She enjoys standing up for those who can't or won't stand up for themselves, though has a problem standing up for herself most of the time. She likes it when others make her feel special, though despises it for people to make her feeble. Most of all, she likes being independent, to work alone on most complex tasks. And is aggravated easily when provoked about something, not wanting to allow herself to be indulged with such insanity that she stoops to the level of hurting even her most loved ones.

Children, oh, children. Unlike most of the teenage girls in this era, Piper hates children. Not a small mild annoyance, no. A pure, smoldering hatred. It was no tramatic accident, no ones ever bit her finger. In fact, she was an only child. There's just, this knitch, they have. It makes her want to pull the hair from her head and ground their face in the ground. Its a mystery really. Even in school, she would be to mean to the younger kids.

History
Piper was given a fairly common life, an only child with a Mother and Father. Until, she was twelve that is. In Nineteen Thirty Five her Father went away to war...And in the first bomb raid in England her Mother was killed. Leaving her an orphan...She refused to enlist herself in the local orphanage. Instead, she simply relocated to the streets.
Crush
Open
Boyfriend or Girlfriend
Open
Anything Else
Nothing
Last edited by Prophet on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:49 am, edited 15 times in total.
Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ѧαʏ∂αʏ, Ƨσмɛ∂αʏ... Ƨɛмι-˩ιт / ˩ιмιтɛ∂ Ƨραcɛ

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Nickname

http://www.gossipcop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Paris-Jackson.jpg

Name
Paris Katherine Jackson

Religion
Christian

Family
Her mother and father died exactly 2 years apart from each other. She lives with her older brother.

Personality
Paris is hard to figure out sometimes. She will be happy and laughing one minute then completely acting depressed the next. She's a very sweet girl who gets taken advantage of a lot. She doesn't really talk that much. Not since her father died. She's very jumpy and doesn't trust that easily. She's extremely shy and cautious. She's cautious about who she talks to and who approaches her. Being in a relationship is hard for her because she doesn't think love exists in the world anymore. She tries to tell people that Hitler is wrong but she always bites her tongue and holds it back. She doesn't like anyone to help her because she feels she's independent. Paris absolutely loves children and will help whenever she can. She's sweet, gentle, and kind and is made fun of for her kind nature. She gets puushed around because she will do anything someone tells her except when it does someone harm. She would never hurt a fly. If she does hurt someone, it's on complete accident.

History
Paris had a well given life. She was the 2nd youngest of 13 which included an already 22-year-old step-sister and 3 adopted children. Her mother and father never fought and never went a day without spending time with their children. In 1933, her father died after suffering a disease. 2 years later, she was sent to live with her older brother after her mother died after a bombing.

Crush
Open

Boyfriend or Girlfriend
Open

AnythingElse
No
{{ 'Cause you were born to be my baby
Baby I was made to be your man
We've got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God will know the reasons
But I bet he must've had a plan
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man}}

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MBRShorse » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:43 am

Charlene

Picture
I apologize, I was unable to directly provide the photo.

Name
Charlene Sinclair

Religion
Christian

Family
Charlene's mother is still alive physically, though she has been dead inside for a year. Her older brother was killed on the frontlines. Her father is still alive, but he is currently a medic on the field. He refuses to come home, even though Charlene's mother is worrying. Charlene feels as if she is on her own.

Personality
Charlene is a quiet girl, some even call her shy. She just likes to keep to herself, not because she is afraid or hates people, but because she is constantly lost in her thoughts. She spends her day playing the piano to fill the void that her family has left behind. You will often find her crying as she does this, but sometimes she smiles. She strives to be happy and spread cheer, since she must do so for her own mother. But it is a lot of pressure, being happy all the time, so at night time when she is all alone, Charlene cries.

Charlene enjoys the company of people, especially children. No, she doesn't want one of her own just yet, but she likes to make them happy. A happy childhood is the key to a happy life, at least that is what she believes. With people her own age, Charlene will laugh and talk. She never seeks out conflict, for she prefers peace. I guess you could call her a goody-goody, Miss Perfect, and maybe she is on the outside. But thoughts are scrambled up in Charlene's head, causing anxiety and saddness, but you would never know.

(I'm not the best at writing out personalities. I do apologize.)History

Crush
None

Boyfriend or Girlfriend
Not yet.

AnythingElse
Not that I can think of.
Last edited by MBRShorse on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
SMILE!

MBRShorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby briannabribri » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:52 am

(reserve a girl for me please while I make my form.)

Made a wrong turn
Once or twice . . .
Dug my way out
Blood and fire
Bad decisions,
Thats alright
Welcome to my
Silly life
briannabribri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby briannabribri » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:06 am

Nickname
Rosie

http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/leighton-meester-in-teen-vogue.jpg

Name
Elizabeth Lynne Kingston

Religion
Christian

Family

Personality
Elizabeth is a very quiet person, who always thinks of her past. She can remember things very well, which can be an advantage and a disadvantage to her. She never goes near people whom she doesn't trust given her extra cautious nature. Usually she will be alone and never really talks. If you do happen to get on her good side, which is just about impossible, she will never let you get hurt. She would have your back and would help you at all costs. Elizabeth is very hard to be trusting though so you would have to be patient with her if you want to be her friend. She is also very impatient so don't make her wait too long or that would just make her upset with you. She only will talk to those who have really gained her trust, and if you did completely gain her trust she would literally do anything for you. She is very easy to control if you have her trust and can do very rash things in an instant. When it comes to love, Elizabeth doesn't believe in it. She thinks there is no point in love whatsoever. She believes all it causes is suffering and heartbreak so she would never love someone-never. Most people think she is mute at first because of her quietness and she really doesn't care what others think of her. If you think badly of her Elizabeth will just ignore you at all costs. She is very calm in even the most dangerous situations and keeps her cool no matter what is going on.

History
Elizabeth was born in a small home, her family was quite poor since long before she was born. Elizabeth is the youngest of five siblings and she was the one who got the most attention, that did not mean she enjoyed it though. She always just wanted to focus on schooling but everyone would want to all talk to her at the same time and it would drive her insane. When she turned nine, she was told her mother had contracted a disease from being bitten by a rat. the disease she got was rabies. Elizabeth and her family were forced into quarantine and Elizabeth and one of her sisters were the only ones who did not get the disease. The rest of their family died and now Elizabeth lives with her sister . . .

Crush
Open

Boyfriend or Girlfriend
Open

AnythingElse

Made a wrong turn
Once or twice . . .
Dug my way out
Blood and fire
Bad decisions,
Thats alright
Welcome to my
Silly life
briannabribri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MBRShorse » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:46 am

(Finished my form! Friendly bump! I hope we get more people :)

Oh, and I found this song that might be a good "theme song" for the RPG. )
Last edited by MBRShorse on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
SMILE!

MBRShorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YouMeAtTheHorizon » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:49 am

Can you reseve me a female because I don't have computer acesess until tommorow I'm on my I-POD.
bring me the horizon : youmeatsix : asking alexandria: sws :adtr

YouMeAtTheHorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prophet » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:44 pm

((All Accepted, I can, and will.))