Characters you just love beyond reason-Not just Crushes

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Characters you just love beyond reason-Not just Crushes

Postby Crabbiey » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:28 am

Well seeing as there's a 'What Characters Do You Just Hate?' thread I thought I'd created this one. If there is already a thread like this I'm sorry!

But aren't there just characters in books that you wish were real and would hug to death? Simply post which characters you love (this does not mean crushes entirely, they can just be your favourite characters!) from any film/anime/book/TV show and why. Please do not argue if someone posts a character you hate, it would be a pain to get this thread locked and such and wouldn't be so much fun for everyone else.

My favourite characters are:

Hector from Wereworld. I love this little Wereboar to pieces I seriously would hug him to death! He's loveable, sweet and such a bookworm. You just can't help wanting to run over to him and hug him! Count Vega has grown on me, a Wereshark Pirate Prince - how awesome is that?!

Grishmak Bloodrinker and Tharaman Thar from The Icemark Chronicles. These two are the funniest pair and just great fun - they're both middle-aged and yet act so childishly at times what with their beer/wine obbession and eating competitions! I also love Sharley from this series as well and is my favourite character from this series as he never stops trying to complete what task is at hand, despite the fact he's crippled.

Magnus and Alex from The Mortal Instruments. I actually don't know why I like these two but I just do though I can partly guess it's because Magnus is silly and wears rediculous clothes.
Last edited by Crabbiey on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crabbiey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Characters you just love beyond reason

Postby pidgey » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:21 am

That reminds me~
I also really like Iggy from Max Ride

And Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler

And Sebastian

And yes... even Grelle, despite the fact hes not straight.

OMG! I am in LOVE with Finny from Black Butler lolz >.< He is MiNE! He is my favorite!!!!
He is my all time fave out of all anime characters!

He's so innocent and amusing!
Attachments
th_45862.jpg
th_45862.jpg (4.44 KiB) Viewed 6969 times
Last edited by pidgey on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi!! After a long hiatus, I’m back and attempting to knock out a good chunk of my wishlist! Please send trades! I have over 4,000 pets to offer- including older pets and rares!
pidgey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Characters you just love beyond reason-Not just Crushes

Postby Squid-a-roni » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:32 pm

I am soooooooooooooo in love wiht draco maloy form harry potter omg it is s big it is not funny

Squid-a-roni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grasshopper13 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:26 am

I love Damon from the Vampire Diaries(so cocky but sooo hot), Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean, Barbosa from Pirates of the Caribbean( him & jack get along so well ), Fluffy from Harry Potter(i've always wanted a 3-headed dog 2 cuddle with), & Fang from Maximum Ride(to awesome for words). :)
Grasshopper13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRabbitBreeder » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:06 am

I like ethan in My babySitters a vampire he is played by my favorite actor/crush ;) ...Mattew Knight!!!
Im never on here aymore... So follow me on intagram (@notsimplecloey or @cloeysrabbitranch)
TheRabbitBreeder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Collie » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:28 pm

I adore Peeta Mellark from the Hunger Games. :) He just gives me chills, I figure the movie will ruin it for me but Peeta as a character I am absolutely in love with. I felt so torn through Mockingjay T_T. Funny thing is I liked him even at the beginning of Hunger Games, before he appeared to adore Katniss, I fell for the character from the start.
ImageImage
Collie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Collie » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Misses Draco Malfoy wrote:I am soooooooooooooo in love wiht draco maloy form harry potter omg it is s big it is not funny

My friend is obsessed with Draco, she has her room covered with posters O_O, her phone full of wallpapers, she seriously has a Harry Potter fetish... Mostly focused on Draco.
ImageImage
Collie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blue_dun » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:39 am

Fangirlism warning...

Ok, So here's the countdown of my top three fangirl picks at the second. Because I'm obsessed like that. 8-)

#3: Wild Tiger from Tiger And Bunny.
Tell me, where can you find a better superhero than Wild Tiger? He's devoted, experienced, and hard-headed, the key to most of the comic relief in this anime. Honest and brave, what he lives for is his job. He loves his daughter and obviously longs for his wife, which we have no idea what happened to her. His new suit is awesome though I honestly liked the old one better, and he's just so Funny, especially with Barnaby, who he somewhat-lovingly calles Bunny.
Don't you notice, he seem to have a knack with kids?? xD

#2: Squall Leonheart from Final Fantasy VIII.
Ok, ok, I admit, I've played the game for well over 500 hours but I've liked Squall from the beginning. Though disconnected and anti-social, he tries to be the best at what he does and you eventually respect him for that. Everything about him is pownage- his costume, his gunblade, and his rivalry with Seifer. Not to mention Rinoa. They're the best coupling in Video Game history. As he warms to her through the game, you suddenly start to want him for your own... And that's where the fangirlism begins.
The two things that piss me off the most are seeing ripoff photos of him on Photobucket, and the fact that in Kingdom Hearts they seperated him from Rinoa, put him in with two characters from FInal Fantasy VII, and changed his name to Leon. What the F*ck peoples? Graar! Dx

AAAAAND... the moment you've all been waiting for!!!:::
#1: Quatre Winner from Mobile Suit: Gundam Wing.
Yesh. He's so smexy and kindhearted. He's described as the only one who can bring the Gundams together, and he is the first one to initially realize that all five of them need to work together to defeat OZ. Sandrock obviously loves him, too, as shown when it lets him off during self-destruct in Episode 19 (?). I actually cried during that part, great big, body racking sobs. We also meet his family during the course of ths Anime, and he's the only one that we actually see that side of him. As for the Trowa coupling, sorry peoples. He's mine. :3 <3
My sisters and I are on episode 24 at the moment, and we haven't seen much of Quatre since his father committed suicide and it killed his sister (And that's the other time I sobbed my eyes out). I have to admit, even his evil laugh is sooooooo smexy. I want to strangle these dudes that made the anime and tell them to make a Quatre miniseries! D:< (Though the anime itself is waaaaay outdated... But it's awesome anyway!)
Hey guys. some of you may know me as blue_dun or +Master Quatre. Long story short, I've grown up and moved on--I'm in college now, seven years after making this account!!--but if you want to talk, for nostalgia's sake or just interest, shoot me a PM or find me at tumblr (I'm a kpop blog, just FYI) bluedun96@gmail.com / bryroleplayer96@gmail.com
blue_dun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:59 am

Warning: The following is a current obsession and I could go on and on forever about this... :D

Natsu from fairy tale! I don't know why, but he's just so dang hallarious! Loyal, and has a big heart... Crazy and weird, and loves fighting, but in my opinion really never takes it seriously unless one of his friends is in danger. And he sets himself on fire, and nothing happens! Sorry, I'm a freak. xD

┍ im returning after a period of inactivity ┒
not really returning I just show up
┗ sometimes. so, unreliable but friendly┙
Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me