Cyber Bunny's Version 2 Located here
Welcome to the world of Cyber-Bunnies.
Aesse, our creator, has generously given her research to her work mate Chry, who now looks after us.
As you know, Aesse has re-vamped her old thread, and now currently looks after Carpet-Sprites, but, I know many of you are fans of her adorable Cyber-Bunnies, so I asked if Aesse would let me have the lineart, and she so graciously gave them to me. To which I am so incredibly thankful for
I hope you enjoy your stay here with me
D I R E C T O R Y
- Species Information
- Item and Pet Store
R U L E S
1. Do not copy this species, lineart or any character designs.
2. Don't take a Cyber-Bunny that doesn't belong to you.
3. Auctions go from the highest to the lowest bid.
4. Prices will not change. But I do not ask for payment for every Cyber-Bunny released here
5. I do not tolerate spam on this thread. That means, no whinging/Crying/sobbing/"Gosh Darnits" or anything of the sort if you did not receive the bunny that you wanted.
6. When applying for a free Cyber-Bunny, do not edit your post, at all. If you muck up, quickly re-post the form again. AND YOU MUST WAIT FOR MY SIGNAL. If you see there are new litters, you must wait for me to post "New Round Go" before you can post a form.
7. if you ever decide to get rid of your Cyber-Bunny, PM me, Chry, and I will look after it
8. I have the right to end any auction without a winner, and to decline any offer. Though this will be rare.
9. When purchasing your bunny, please be aware that you cannot say "Look in my trades" . . . Any behaviour like that will result in no bunny for you.
10. This is not a first come, first serve thread at all times. There will be bunnies available in such a way, as well as via Payment.
11. One Cyber-Bunny per person, per 3 days. So if you receive a bunny in the first round, and another round happens 24 hours later, you cannot adopt another one. You may not adopt if you have un-grown eggs either...This is to try and keep things as fair as possible
12. While I don't demand manners from users, a thank you when you receive a bunny, is really very much appreciated
13. We're glad that you all love the bunnies and want to adopt as many as you can, but in order to keep people from hoarding them all from the less fortunate ninja's we must sadly have limits to how many everyone may own:
- Free Adopts (includes Pound): 12
- Store Bought/Auctions: 15
- Customs: 15
- Won (raffles, events, etc.): 15
- Bred: 12
Aesse gave me all the lines and the permission to colour, sell and create this thread. While the information from the previous thread is not accurate, please be aware that I have tried to stay true to her original creation as much as I possibly could. If anyone has the original information, from the previous thread, please do let me know via PM.
S T A F F
Aesse - The Almighty Creator
Chry - The not quite so mighty new owner
Roonie-Roe - Artist/Archivist/Co-Event Planner/Co-Owner
~Kiwi~ - Head Artist
Satamoru - Head Mod
~Apple~ - Artist
~Bast~ - Artist
Becca~ash - Artist
*DJ Wolfy* - Moderator
Ezio - Artist
-Kiley- - Artist
Kitishane - Moderator
Lady Masquerade - Moderator
TheScamperPony - Artist
Plainsong - Artist
Wolf Blood Song - Artist
Aima - Part Time/Guest Artist
Alley96 - Part Time/Guest Artist
Atome - Part Time/Guest Artist
Azalea - Part Time/Guest Artist
Bel - Part Time/Guest Artist
Clowesia - Part Time/Guest Artist/Mod
Temptation - Part Time/Guest Artist