LIGHTS OUT | CLOSED

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

LIGHTS OUT | CLOSED

Postby VESTAIS » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:38 am

Pricing wrote:SKETCH: 1 wishlist pet, 1 missed outcome, or 1 hoard cat
LINES: 2 wishlist pets, or 8 hoard cats
SIMPLE COLOUR: 2 rare wishlist pets
DETAILED COLOUR: 3 rare wishlist pets / 1 very rare wishlist pet
ALMOST LINELESS: 6 rare wishlist pets / 2 very rare wishlist pets
LINELESS: Rares list or my personal wanted list only!
DRAWINGS WITH 2 CHARACTERS: Double the payment
BACKGROUNDS: 1 wishlist pet (lineless 2 payment includes payment for background)
HEADSHOTS: Cut payment in half
SPECIAL INFORMATION wrote:"I want you to draw my character as another species! Does this cost extra?" Yes, it does. When you ask me to draw a character as another species, I consider it making a new design for you. You will have to pay for a character design on top of your other payment.
"What if I give you your "dream pet" as art payment?"My "dream pet" is the BE Galaxy. It will pay for three or four lineless pictures, depending on how difficult your character is to draw.
ORDER FORM
Code: Select all
[b]ART ORDER[/b]
Level of order:
Character name:
Link to reference:
Specifics / other:

CHARACTER DESIGN
ImageImageImage

CLICK THUMBNAIL TO SEE FULL
Character design - More complicated design - Character design

All designs shown belong to me. They are NOT free for use.
Pricing wrote:CHARACTER DESIGN: 2 rare wishlist pets
MORE COMPLICATED DESIGN: 3 rare wishlist pets

ORDER FORM
Code: Select all
[b]CHARACTER DESIGN ORDER[/b]
Species:
Wanted colours / design type:
Specifics / other:

So we all know what's going on, this is how the shop works: you post a form on this thread, and send me payment in a trade. (You do not have to wait to see if your order was accepted. I will accept any order, as long as there is an empty spot.) I add you to my spots, draw your order, and post it on the thread. I then remove your name from my spots. I am able to draw any sort of animal, as well as anthros and humans. I can draw in all sorts of different styles (like manga or chibi) and will also colour other people's linearts if you ask.

It is your responsibility to save your art to your computer. I do not keep it on mine. When I know that you have it, I don't have any need for it. If you lose your art, it is not my fault. You will not get a refund or a free picture.
RULES wrote:- A reference picture is necessary.
- Be polite and patient.
- Do not use other people's orders, or my examples and do not remove my signature or claim my work as your own.
- Do not order when all slots are full; your form will be ignored.
- You must link to your reference. Do not post any pictures on this thread.
- Please wait a while between orders.
- Do not PM me regarding art. Post all comments and questions here. I will normally ignore art related pms.
- Please refrain from posting anything like "bookmarking" or "saving" or asking me when the shop will open again.

- DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING YOU CANNOT PAY FOR. I shouldn't have to say this, and I can't stress it enough. It's incredibly rude and disrespectful to me, and any orders sent with improper payment will not be accepted, unless you have talked to me, and we have worked out an alternate payment for your order. It is also unacceptable to ask for "a sketch but I'd love if you could colour it!!!!" or "something for free!" : if you can't afford my art, please order art elsewhere.

Dear Art Shop Customers is also a great thing to read if you are new to ordering art!

SPOTS wrote:- CLOSED
- Aki
- CLOSED
- CLOSED
- Impossible Reality
DESIGNS FOR DANCERKIND wrote:- 7 / 10

1 spot next opening reserved for Briar Rose
Last edited by VESTAIS on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:03 am, edited 263 times in total.
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FREE SKETCHES!!!

Postby VESTAIS » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:39 am

I am doing 10 free sketches and 1 free simple colour picture to celebrate the start of summer! I will do any species of animal, and also love to draw people. I only ask that the character you submit belong to yourself, or a friend. For example, I will draw your friend's character for you, but I will not draw Rainbow Dash. I am more likely to draw characters that are more unique; such as unique species, or characters with more interesting designs. I am not very likely to draw completely natural characters, such as a plain german shepherd, and I am extremely unlikely to draw scene characters.
XAMPLESE
The best way to spell "examples"
1 2
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
Fill out a form, and post it here. If I tell you your form was accepted, I will add you to the slots and draw a sketch of your chosen character. I will post it on this thread, where it is easy to see.
If I do not tell you your form was accepted, it was not accepted. Don't ask. If you are still interested in getting art from me, please order from the main shop, where you are guaranteed acceptance. Do not post multiple forms, and do not quote your forms. I am very careful to look at and consider every form. I will not miss yours if it was at the end of a page, because I check. You post once, and if I do not accept, don't bug me about it.
If you do any of these things, your post will be ignored. I don't have time for people who don't read the rules.
THIS IS THE FORM!
You must fill everything out, and you must link to your reference. Do not post a picture directly on the thread.
-FREE SKETCH WEEK!-
Character name:
LINK to reference:
Brief description of character:
Anything else:[/code]
Last edited by VESTAIS on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:23 am, edited 102 times in total.
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HORRORZOO'S ART SHOP [V.2] - OPEN! :D

Postby | Aloy | » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:46 pm

FORM
username: Kandihar
detail level wanted: Sketch
colour or b+w?: Color please
payment (please directly link pets): I already sent the suggestion if that is not okay, I will post them here too.
reference (please include link to character's thread if possible): The first post here or The last few posts/pages here
specifics (pose, species, wanted in anthro, human or quad, etc. NOT APPLICABLE for very very detailed commissions): I don't care about pose, she is an ocelot, and I would appreciate it if you drew her as a quad.

I know my payment is a little below the mark. You said you were willing to negotiate? I can add more, but I don't have any more of your wishlist pets. ^^;;
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VESTAIS » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Kandihar wrote:FORM
username: Kandihar
detail level wanted: Sketch
colour or b+w?: Color please
payment (please directly link pets): I already sent the suggestion if that is not okay, I will post them here too.
reference (please include link to character's thread if possible): The first post here or The last few posts/pages here
specifics (pose, species, wanted in anthro, human or quad, etc. NOT APPLICABLE for very very detailed commissions): I don't care about pose, she is an ocelot, and I would appreciate it if you drew her as a quad.

I know my payment is a little below the mark. You said you were willing to negotiate? I can add more, but I don't have any more of your wishlist pets. ^^;;

\
Thanks for ordering, I'll get started as soon as I can! I think it's ok that you're paying a little less, since I'm the one who approached you about the art. I just think that's fair, since I'm offering and also really wanting warrior cats right now! She's really pretty by the way, I like ocelots :3
Last edited by VESTAIS on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby | Aloy | » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Horrorzoo wrote:
Thanks for ordering, I'll get started as soon as I can! I think it's ok that you're paying a little less, since I'm the one who approached you about the art. I just think that's fair, since I'm offering and also really wanting warrior cats right now! She's really pretty by the way, I like ocelots :3

Thank you =3
| Aloy |

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VESTAIS » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:09 am

No problem ... I'd start right now, but it's 11:00 at night for me XD
Last edited by VESTAIS on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hippie » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:46 am

FORM
username :Meg!
detail level wanted :2
colour or b+w? :colour thanks
payment: do you do art trades?
reference :http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=586425
specifics :
My birthday is the 11th of June

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it.
If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
http://www.unleashed.org.au/features/meat-the-truth/
http://www.unleashed.org.au/features/earthlings/
http://www.unleashed.org.au/videos/?video=fur-farms
http://www.unleashed.org.au/videos/?vid ... estigation
http://www.unleashed.org.au/blog/2011-0 ... mment20547 watch the video, don't worry, no blood or gore, just sadness ='(
http://www.banliveexport.com/#takeAction
Sig under construction. BAN LIVE EXPORT
Hippie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VESTAIS » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Yes, I do do art trades, but I'd like to see an example of your work before I start, just to see if I like it. [I probably will, I love anything if it's drawn for me XD] You can PM me about it if you want!
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HORRORZOO'S ART SHOP [V.2] - OPEN! :D [I do art trades!]

Postby VESTAIS » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:35 am

Still interested?
No random trades
VESTAIS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HORRORZOO'S ART SHOP [V.2] - OPEN! :D [I do art trades!]

Postby swellows » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:48 am

I would love to do an art trade C:
I can pay if you're not interest as well. Check out my dA for some examples :D
Jaypaw55

I only have my mouse right now, so it won't be as good, but I'll try to make it nice looking.
sorry this account is dead
swellows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me